• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 04

Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 04

123456

Flicking through the pages of her precious book Beyonce Knowles came across a set of photos she had taken a few years ago and hadn't looked at in a while. Like all the other photos which brought back such vivid memories these made her smile, Beyonce remembering coming back to her hotel suite expecting to find one of her willing white sluts waiting for her only to find two pale bodies in her bed, one with their face down and their ass up and pointing at the door while the other girl was stretched out on top of her with her face buried in her ass. Beyonce had been angry at first, thinking one of her bitches had stepped out of line, but it turned out that wasn't the case and what followed was one wild night...

*

"What the fuck do you think you're doing slut?" Beyonce yelled out angrily.

A few feet away on the bed of Beyonce's luxury suite a woman with dark raven hair lifted her face up from another woman's ass and looked up at the black singer.

"Preparing my gift for you my Black Mistress." Rose McGowan said as she spread the ass cheeks of the other pale woman, "Just a little something I seduced for you, to show my appreciation to my Black Mistress for making me her white bitch.

Beyonce's anger faded as she was presented with a white woman's ass hole. However her anger returned, "You have already sampled her?"

"I've spent most of this week with my tongue inside her cunt my Black Mistress." Rose said proudly.

"So, your idea of a gift is to bring your Black Mistress your sloppy seconds?" Beyonce questioned coldly.

"No my Black Mistress. I have merely prepared her for you." Rose swore, "I turned her into a dyke for you my Black Mistress. Last week she was a mildly curious straight girl. Today she is a lesbian slut who never wants to be with a man again. She just wants a Mistress, a dominant woman who will boss her around, make her eat pussy and take her virgin ass."

"Virgin ass?" Beyonce parroted, licking her lips.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Rose said, leaning down to give the other white woman's ass hole a long lick before looking up and continuing, "I heard she liked it up the ass which I thought would make her an easy conquest for you, but as it turns out that was just a rumour."

"Anne Hathaway?" Beyonce guessed.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Rose beamed, before pressing her face down against one of Anne's ass cheeks and gently stroking the other, "Her skin is nice and pale, just like mine, so I thought you would approve. And thanks to me she's addicted to pussy. She especially loves to 69. I'm not sure if you would prefer her to already be a anal slut as well as an expert cunt lapper, but if I was still topping women I'd consider a skilled tongue and a virgin ass to be the perfect combination for a new little slut."

Beyonce slowly smiled and then tousled Rose's hair with the affection someone would show a pet, "You've done well my little white bitch. Now, continue preparing her ass for me while I strap on a nice big black dick so I can take her little anal cherry."

Not needing to be told twice Rose eagerly dived back down between Anne's ass cheeks, pausing when she was an inch away from her destination so she could spit onto the other dark haired woman's butt hole. Similarly the moment her spit it Anne's ass hole Rose's tongue was pushing it into the tight anal ring that her black mistress was moments away from violating.

Beyonce watched a few long minutes as Rose ate out Anne's ass like a starving woman who had just been given her first meal in weeks. Then, very slowly, Beyonce stripped off every ounce of her clothing, retrieved one of her medium-sized black strap on cocks and a tube of anal lube from a nearby drawer, strapped the dildo firmly around her waist and applied a generous amount of lubricant to it.

Usually Beyonce preferred to make one of her bitches lubricate her cock with their mouths, but on this occasion she was so enthralled by watching Rose eating Anne's ass that the black singer knew that the only reason she wanted to order Rose's mouth and tongue away from Anne's butt was when she intended to fuck some virgin white girl booty.

As a result Beyonce found herself just watching the white girl on white girl rim job for quite a while before she finally ordered, "Rose, get off of her and go get my camera. Anne, spread your ass cheeks."

Rose didn't hesitate to obey. Anne did for a couple of long seconds but then she reached back to spread her own ass cheeks as wide as she could.

Smiling widely Beyonce pressed the tip of her strap on against Anne's virgin ass hole and asked, "Are you ready to give up your anal cherry to me slut?"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Anne said softly.

"Beg me." Beyonce pushed, "Beg me to take your anal cherry."

"Please my Black Mistress, take my anal cherry." Anne begged softly, "I... I want my butt fucked... oh, butt fuck me, ahhhh, oh God stretch my butt hole. I want my butt hole stretched open so I can take your big black cock up my white ass my Black Mistress. OH FUCK, oh yes my Black Mistress, open my virgin ass hole! Oh my Black Mistress... ah, take my anal cherry... oh, aaaahhhhhh, oh, OH FUCK!"

As Anne begged Beyonce pushed forwards less than a millimetre a minute, making Anne's ass hole stretch open extremely slowly so the singer/actress could savour every moment of taking the white girl's butt cherry. The whole time Rose took a generous amount of pictures, constantly moving around so she could get Anne's reaction shots while being careful not to miss the moment her black mistress slid into her latest conquest's ass. And she didn't, Rose taking so many shots that her black mistress would later have a frame by frame reminder how Anne's virgin butt hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of Beyonce's big black strap on dick to slide through that tight ring of flesh and deep into Anne's virgin ass.

Beyonce stop to savour the moment of taking yet another white girl's butt cherry, the dark skinned singer spending a long time just staring at the head of her black cock buried in between Anne's pale ass cheeks. The snapping and flashing of the camera only making it better for Beyonce who was already looking forward to going through all the photos to choose which ones to put in her little book as a memento of the night she gave Anne Hathaway her first butt fucking and turned her into her white bitch.

However as much as Beyonce was looking forward to adding pictures into her book it couldn't compare with her favourite thing in the world, that of course being ass fucking a white girl. Which was why even though she spent plenty of time savouring the heavenly moment of popping Anne's butt cherry Beyonce did eventually tighten her grip on the actress's hips and begin gently pushing inch after inch of long, thick black dildo deep into her new white bitch's bowels.

Unsurprisingly Anne whimpered and tensed as her rectum was stretched and filled by Beyonce's large strap on dick. Fully expecting this the expert white girl tamer came to a stop every time Anne tensed up, Beyonce extremely pleased that the latest notch on her belt forced herself to quickly relax so the singer could slide more fake cock deep into her back passage. Either Rose did a very good job of preparing Anne or Anne was one smart little white girl.

Either way Beyonce founded reasonably easy slide every inch of her black cock into Anne's white virgin ass, Beyonce literally moaning in delight as her chocolate hips smacked against Anne's milky butt cheeks, announcing that every inch of her strap on dick was deep inside the other woman's rectum.

Usually Beyonce would tell her latest conquest how proud she was of her for taking every inch of her big black dick up her white ass. But this time when full anal penetration was achieved Beyonce was too busy admiring the clash in skin tones of herself and her new pet, the singer loving the fact Anne's skin was creamy white that it made her own caramel skin look even darker in comparison.

When Beyonce was able to pull herself out of her little fetish for a few seconds she considered that while she believed Rose was telling the truth she hadn't been the one to seduce Anne so there really was no bond between them. Sure, they were bonded together in the sense that Beyonce's strap on was deep inside Anne's virgin ass, but as they had never really shared a conversation before there was no emotional connection, so she probably pushed things to far already with the earlier dirty talk.

Besides, Beyonce was loving this moment so much that it almost felt like words would ruin it. So instead she just stayed perfectly still, waiting until Rose had taken so many pictures she had to change the film and Anne's whimpers had died down until they were barely audible. Only then did Beyonce slowly begin to sodomise Anne, pumping the dildo in and out of her new white slut's back door at a slow but steady pace.

Even though her ass was getting fucked for the first time, which Beyonce imagined to be a overwhelming experience, Anne kept her hands firmly on her ass cheeks, continuing to spread them just as wide as she had throughout the initial anal penetration. Regardless whether that was because of Rose's training or Anne's own initiative it proved in Beyonce's mind that Anne would make an excellent addition to her collection of bitches.

Of course as much as Beyonce loved watching a bitch spreading her ass cheeks for her, and everything else about sodomising her latest conquest, the very best part about this whole situation was that there was no doubt in her mind that Anne was an anal virgin. Expert butt pounder that she was Beyonce knew that Anne's ass was just too tight for her to be anything else.

There was truly know better present Beyonce could ever receive then a virgin white booty, and this one had been given to her on a silver platter. She would have almost certainly have preferred to be the first to taste Anne's pussy, and been the first to give Anne a taste of pussy, but for her to return to her hotel suite after a long day to find a virgin white butt just waiting for her to fuck was literally a dream come true. For that she was very grateful to her loyal little pet Rose McGowan and already had half a dozen ways in mind in which she could rewarded her, the first of which she was going to give her very soon.

A shiver of anticipation slid through Rose's body as her black mistress suddenly looked at her with a mixture of lust, satisfaction and some other things Rose couldn't quite name. Regardless Rose was pretty sure it was a silent message from Beyonce that she was enjoying Anne's ass. Or Rose's ass was next. Probably both. In fact Rose was sure it was both, which only made her shiver with anticipation again.

Then Beyonce began switching her gaze between Rose and her dildo sliding in and out of Anne's ass hole, those looks making Rose hope she was about to get an invite to the party. She wasn't disappointed.

"Anne... let go of your ass cheeks." Beyonce ordered softly, watching as Anne slowly let her arms falling either side of her. Then Beyonce turned to her already broken in pet, "Rose, hand me that camera and get back to kneeling over this bitch and spreading her cheeks for me."

Having a good idea where this was going Rose handed her black mistress the camera and got into the position she had been in when her dark skinned goddess first arrived. Once Rose was spreading Anne's ass cheeks Beyonce took a couple of shots of her broken bitch looking up at her expectantly, and of course that big black dildo slowly pumping in and out of Anne's pooper, although the focus was clearly on Rose. Then Beyonce asked, "You liked the taste of Anne's ass, didn't you Rose?"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Rose said, her mouth watering in anticipation, "I love the taste of Anne's ass."

"Bet you'd love to taste it again wouldn't you, you little butt loving slut?" Beyonce smirked.

"Oh yeah my Black Mistress, I'd love to taste her ass again. And this time I want to taste the deepest fucking part of it. Mmmmm, please my Black Mistress, feed me the deepest part of Anne's ass. Pull your big black cock from deep inside Anne's shitter and let me taste the deepest part of her fucking ass!" Rose begged.

There was a pause, Rose guessing Beyonce was considering punishing her for begging without permission. Rose had considered the same thing many times when she had been in Beyonce's position. But Rose guessed that like herself her new black mistress wouldn't be able to resist her begging.

Rose was right, after only a few long seconds there was a big fat strap on dick pressed against Rose's red lips. Those lips immediately parted so Rose could take the big head of the dildo into her mouth, the star of Charmed moaning lustfully at she tasted the deepest part of Anne's ass.

"That's it, good little ATM bitch!" Beyonce practically growled as she took a picture of Rose beginning to eagerly suck on her ass flavoured strap on, "Mmmmmm, yeah you love the taste of ass, don't you you little anal slut? Doesn't matter whether it's the tight little ass hole, the first few inches inside, or the deepest part of some slut's shit hole, you fucking love it! Ohhhhh yeah suck that cock! Mmmmm, we both know what a great cock sucker you are Rose, but you fucking put porn stars to shame when my cock is covered in some slut's ass juice!"

Rose grinned around the toy cock in her mouth. It was true, she had been with plenty of guys who had been more than a little complementary when it came to her cock sucking skills but right now, and when ever Beyonce shoved a ass flavoured strap on in her face, Rose was putting her time sucking real or unflavoured cock to shame.

The way Rose desperately sucked on the cock, eagerly taking inch after inch into her mouth and down her throat, controlling her gag reflex even when she was bobbing her head on the entire shaft, even the way she looked up at her black mistress as the dark skinned singer took photographs of her, everything made it seem like a perfect blow job. Even when Beyonce started fucking her throat Rose took it, eagerly allowing her black mistress to turn her into a face pussy if it meant she might get the last drops of Anne's anal juices off the dildo.

Of course fucking Rose's pretty face had Beyonce kicking up the verbal abuse a notch, "THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE WHITE HO, TAKE IT IN YOUR MOUTH LIKE YOUR LITTLE FRIEND TAKES IT IN THE ASS! OH YEAH, THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED ISN'T IT? MMMMMM, FUCK YEAHHHH, YOU BROUGHT ME THIS PIECE OF WHITE MEAT HOPING THAT I WOULD FUCK HER PRETTY LITTLE WHITE ASS AND THEN SHOVE MY BIG BLACK DICK STRAIGHT DOWN YOUR SLUTTY THROAT? OHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, YOU WANTED TO TASTE THE DEEPEST PART OF HER LITTLE WHITE BOOTY ON MY BLACK COCK? WELL TAKE IT BITCH, TAKE EVERY INCH OF MY BITCH TAMER DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU LITTLE ASS TO MOUTH SLUT!"

Suddenly finding herself a forgotten woman was both a blessing and a curse for Anne. Her sore ass hole felt relieved to be free of the giant cock stretching it out, but at the same time Anne found herself actually missing the feeling of being stretched back there. In fact after a lot of pain and discomfort the ass fucking had started to feel really good just as it was abruptly ended.

Meanwhile Anne felt so exposed in her current position. Her ass was still sticking in the air and Rose's hands were still spreading her ass cheeks wide, leaving her holes on display to two women who had seemingly forgotten her. Yet to be so exposed, so on display, was oddly thrilling. And while it made Anne feel ashamed hearing the ATM action, and even craning her head back to watch a little, was an incredible turn on.

In a way Anne supposed wasn't much different from Rose licking her ass hole, which was one of the many things Anne had never imagined she would experience and yet a week of Rose's tongue deep in her butt hole had completely changed Anne's mind about ass licking. Ironically returning the favour was one of the few things Rose hadn't been able to convince Anne to do, and yet as she lay there with her ass up in the air Anne couldn't stop thinking about licking ass or tasting ass on a dildo. The way Rose told it if Anne wanted to be Beyonce's bitch she was going to have to learn to love the taste of ass, and while Anne feared the possibility of it she had also found herself turned on by it, now more than ever.

Suddenly Anne found herself awoken from her thoughts as Beyonce shoved her strap on back up her ass, the movie actress gripping tightly to the sheets as her rectum was once again filled by black cock.

Beyonce wasn't as slow this time and yet thanks to it's earlier fucking Anne's ass was loose enough to take the dildo almost easily. In fact while there was still some discomfort and even some pain as her back passage was stretched widely by a cock for only the second time in her life the main reason Anne found herself clutching the bed sheet was because of pleasure. That pleasure increased until Anne was moaning softly, then Beyonce suddenly pulled out of Anne's ass and shoved her strap on back inside Rose's mouth.

This process was repeated over and over, however the butt fucking sessions became increasingly long, any pain or discomfort fading completely to the point where even when Beyonce slammed her strap on back into Anne's ass hole all Anne felt was pleasure. Beyonce stuffed and fucked her ass increasingly roughly, the dark skinned singer even beginning to switch from Anne's ass to Rose's mouth and back again in short sharp thrusts but still all Anne felt was pleasure. Then Beyonce fucked her butt until Anne was sure she was going to cum only to switch to Rose's mouth at the last second. Still the process continued, Beyonce constantly denying Anne an orgasm until the actress was a whimpering wreck.

Only then did Beyonce give her new pet some hope, "Do you wanna cum Anne?"

"YES, yes my Black Mistress, please make me cum. I wanna cum sooooooo bad!" Anne whimpered.

"Rose, go back to taking pictures." Beyonce said, handing Rose the camera who, taking the hint, got off Anne and stood back as the singer turned her attention back to her new little prize, "Anne, lift yourself up so you're on your hands and knees. Good girl, now start pushing yourself back and forth on my dick. NOT TO FAST SLUT! That's better, mmmmmm, yeah, that's it, fuck that little white ass on my big black dick. Mmmmmmm, good little white bitch. Now tell me, are you really a anal virgin?"

"Not any more my Black Mistress." Anne moaned as she pumped her ass back against the large dildo.

"Because I was the one to take your anal cherry?" Beyonce pushed.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Anne said, momentarily a little confused before then adding, "Rose only ever licked my ass. Her tongue has been the only thing inside that hole, I swear..."

"Her white ass is my gift to you my Black Mistress." Rose interrupted, "She is my gift to you for making me your white bitch."

"Is that what you are Anne?" Beyonce grinned, "A present one woman is giving another?"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Anne blushed, "I'm a gift. My white ass is a present for a dominant alpha female."

"And what an enjoyable present you are." Beyonce beamed, thrusting extra hard into Anne's ass and making her new white bitch moan extra loud, "Mmmmm, yeah, I can believe this is a virgin ass. It's certainly nice and tight, just the way I like my white girl booties."

"Oooooooh, I'm, mmmmmmmm, I'm glad my white girl booty is pleasing you my Black Mistress." Anne moaned, trying to thrust hard back in time with the now random thrusts Beyonce was giving her.

"Oh it is, but I wonder, did your little friend Rose tell you what it means to be my white bitch?" Beyonce questioned.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Anne groaned, finding it difficult to concentrate as she felt herself again approaching orgasm, "She ooooooohhhhhhhh, she said I would be expected to bend over when ever you wanted a piece of my white ass. That mmmmmmmm, that my white ass would be yours to do with as you pleased. I would be yours. Mmmmmmmm, aaaaahhhhhhh, oh my Black Mistress, I want to be yours sooooooo bad. Rose said that you would fuck me however, whenever and wherever you wanted. Ooooooooooooh please my Black Mistress, let me be part of your collection of white girls. Put those pictures of me in your book as your trophies for making another white girl yours. I want to be your trophy my Black Mistress. Your prize. A piece of white meat that you conquered. Mmmmmmmmm, please my Black Mistress, use my mouth and ass however, whenever, and wherever you want. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I WANT TO BE YOUR WHITE BITCH MY BLACK MISTRESS! MAKE ME CUM AND MAKE ME YOUR WHITE BITCHHHHH!"

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds