• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night with Daniel

A Night with Daniel

I have been seeing Daniel for just over a month and loved the way he could work my body. He was upfront and said friends with benefits which was perfectly fine with me. He was tall, handsome, fun and very sexy.

He has had little experience with anal sex due to a long term unwilling partner but as soon as he saw how much I enjoyed it, we've done it almost every time but always easing into it. Never rough or forceful.

Being submissive by nature I enjoy my partner taking control and using my body in whatever way they desire. That brings me pleasure and heightens whatever orgasm I'm allowed, which in regards to this current man, the orgasms rarely stop. He is very respectful and a strong believer in "no" meaning "no."

I had told Daniel that I would like for him to be rough with me one night that I was able to stay over. To do whatever he pleased, to make me his whore for the entire evening. Last night was that night.

He told me when to show up and to knock before coming in. I had wanted to be as provocative as possible and had on a short black skirt, fishnet thigh highs, heels, a very dangerously low cut shirt with no bra and no panties. My hair and makeup were perfect. This is not my typical attire in any way, shape or form and I was very aware of the cold air brushing my freshly shaved pussy while walking up the flights of stairs. I was also aware that his neighbors could step outside at any point and easily see my lack of bra and panties. I had texted him when I arrived and he had simply written back, 'be prepared.'

I hesitated at his door, feeling the wetness between my legs, my nipples hard from excitement and cold, and knocked. I had foolishly joked about trying to resist him during our encounter to which he had laughed and and told me it wouldn't make a difference. I knew he was right, he is a foot taller and much much stronger than I.

I heard his low voice say to come in. I could barely breathe from wanting him. When I pushed open the door it was dark and my eyes took a moment to adjust. I looked into the living room expecting him to be on the couch but I couldn't see him. When I closed the door I saw his dark figure standing behind it as he pushed it closed. He was naked and I could just make out his grin in the glow from the streetlamp. I set my bag down and he immediately shoved me against the door with my back to him, lifting my skirt while reaching around me and burying his hand in my pussy. I couldn't breathe as he spread my legs and put my hands on the door. His body weight was crushing me against the hard surface and for the first time his big hands made me squirt. I felt the hotness wetting my thighs as I gasped and whimpered. He covered my mouth with the hand that had shoved my skirt out of the way initially while the other was fucking me relentlessly. My knees got weak as I came over and over and when he jerked his hand out of me I groaned. He pushed me to my knees, forced his big hard cock in my mouth and fucked my face, one hand on the door, the other on my head. I tried to take it all but he was too big and I gagged a few times but loved it. Here it was, the roughness I knew he had in him, his total lack of respect for what I wanted. We found our rhythm as I was finally able to deepthroat that monster and I heard his breathing quicken, he almost came but stopped short. He yanked me to my feet, said "put your legs up" and had me wrap my legs around him so he could fuck me against the door. The angle made it exquisitely tight and I came over and over on that big beautiful dick.

He put me down and shoved me on the couch, pressing me into it with his body weight again. My knees were on the couch and I felt him pushing towards my pussy but finding my ass instead. I tensed, cringed and said "no" to which he laughed. He jerked my hips to him and pushed into my pussy, filling me, hitting my cervix, making it hurt and knowing it. There was pain but it was good, he was stretching me just how I had wanted it.

He shifted me to the side of the couch and smacked my ass hard, it made me cry out and he did it again harder. He pulled my hips into the air with my knees tucked to my chest, slow fucked my pussy a couple strokes then positioned his big thick cock at my ass. I begged him no no no, but we'd discussed our safe word earlier that day and I knew the word "no" held no value anymore. I couldn't think of the safe word and I was terrified of having my ass taken like that, it is very tight and I've always had partners begin slowly. I realized quickly he wasn't stopping and felt him push into me in a long hard never ending stroke of burning fire. I thought I was going to scream then I did and he pushed my face towards the cushions to muffle it. He said later he felt like those were real "no's" and that it bothered him but since I had told him to keep going regardless he kept on. I heard him groan as he went balls deep into my tight hole, his hands on my hips. It hurt and to get it over with I asked him to cum in me. He laughed and said no.

He began fucking me hard and fast and once I finally stretched to accommodate his thickness I couldn't be quiet anymore, it felt amazing. He went on for what felt like forever and I finally told him I couldn't take anymore. He went balls deep a few more times then turned me so I was sitting on the edge the couch. He pushed my knees wide, smacked my pussy, squeezed my tits then jacked off all over my face while towering over me. It was a LOT of cum, I hadn't known him to cum so much at once, he told me he had been saving up just for this. It was too dark for him to see it coating me from nose to chin but he didn't seem to mind. I smeared it across my face using his cock, then sucked him clean as cum ran down my neck.

We got cleaned up and had some easy relaxed time. As we watched a movie laying on the couch where he'd just finished violating me I felt him getting hard against my ass. I began kissing him and as soon as he was positioned on top of me I brought my legs up over his shoulders and he was in my wet pussy again. He came more quickly this time, filling me with it, letting me feel it explode inside then run down my spent ass. I could already tell my pussy had swollen from the abuse and it was very tight.

We cleaned up again and he remembered he wanted to show me something on his computer. I was still wearing the skirt, shirt and thigh highs and once he was sitting on the bar stool he brought me to him, pulled my breasts out of the shirt and began sucking and gently biting my nipples. I was amazed to feel myself getting wet again after all that my pussy had endured already. He bent me across his lap and ran his hands up the back of my thighs, pushing my skirt up and caressing my ass, slipping a finger inside the tight hole momentarily which made me gasp.

I could almost feel his smile and looked up at him. He immediately smacked my ass hard leaving a hand print then slipped one, two, three fingers into my exposed pussy. I whimpered that I couldn't cum anymore and in exchange for that silly remark he buried his hand in me once again and made me squirt til it was running down my legs and dripping from his fingers.

He stood me up, smiled, put his wet fingers to my lips and said bedtime, it was very late.

I changed into a tank top and crotchless soft boy shorts and shakily climbed into his wonderfully soft bed. He laughed at me curled up under the blankets and asked how I liked it rough. I smiled and said it was better than I could have imagined.

He got into bed and snuggled up with his arms wrapped around me from behind. I turned to kiss him and he scooted me so I was laying on my back with his legs on top of and below mine. His hands lazily ran across my body from my neck, breasts, down my tummy to my now very sore pussy. He smiled as he parted my legs and gently fingered me through the slit in my panties. I felt him harden against my thigh again. I didn't know if I could take another round.

He fingered me for a minute or two, bringing me easily to climax yet again then had me lay on my side facing away again. I felt my panties being pulled down just below my ass and he slipped inside. It was tight, I was definitely swollen from all the attention. I tightened around him, making him moan as I milked his cock. He pushed me forward and pulled my hair. We ended up doggie style and I felt him position himself at my ass again. He pushed in like he had earlier and it felt like a red hot poker. I begged him to stop and he immediately did, I told him he could do it but he would have to start slowly this time. He said "I don't go slow" and roughly slammed inside my pussy.

I felt his hands on my shoulders as he fucked me harder than he ever had, it hurt to the point where the pain was the pleasure and I came on him again and again. I didn't know I could take him like that and I loved every second of it. He shuddered and came on my ass, covering me in his cum yet again.

He said not to move so I lay there in my tank top with my ass in the air and he came back and cleaned me off with a towel. I thanked him for it and he said "you did well pet." Mmmm, pet, I liked that.

I know it won't be like that every time but I can't wait for another night with Daniel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night with Daniel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds