• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mom's Little Secret

Mom's Little Secret

"Cherry Pie" by Warrant was the all time classic stripper song and it always helped her get ready to dance. Never in a million years would any of her friends guess that Veronica would ever resort to working in a titty bar to make a little extra cash for the holidays but that was the situation she found herself in. What was even more suprising was that she actually was addicted to her second job. Nothing matched the erotic rush that she got from having a room full of horny, drunk men fully under her spell as she slowly weaved a fantasy that they would never get to fully indulge. While she was up there on that stage she held all the power and they had nothing. "Looks so good; bring a tear to your eye...sweet cherry pie." she sang to the mirror as she got dressed.

Her husband had lost his job as a loan officer at the bank shortly after the recession began. Although he had found work rather quickly, Michael's income was about a third of what he had been bringing home. Her check allowed them to stay current on their mortgage and car notes but little else. What he made paid the utilities and kept food on the table. Extras were out of the question and something had to be done. Finally Veronica confessed to her husband that she had always fantasized about being a stripper and this would likely be the only chance she had to live out that fantasy. Naturally he said no but she did not relent. Several discussions later, and after he experienced just how much she was turned on by the idea, Michael gave in. Three nights a week Veronica transformed herself from a conservative stock broker into a sexy exotic dancer.

Backstage she felt the now familiar nerves as they kicked in. Experience told her that as soon as she hit the curtain the rush would hit her and she would feed of of it. With less than a minute to showtime she downed the shot of Cabo Wabo. The tequila burned he throat, steadied her for the walk to the stage. Veronica checked herself in the mirror one last time. The look was perfect, she was the sexy school teacher that every young stud dreamed of losing his innocence to. Ten seconds remained as she heard her stage name announced. Her music came up; Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher." Her confidence boosted by the alcohol, Veronica strutted out onto the stage. Quickly identifying the bank in the crowd she made eye contact. Although he would never realise the truth, she would be dancing for him. Having already hooked him, she broke eye contact. Her hand grabbed the pole.

This was her moment. For now she played to the other patrons teasing them for the singles they tucked into the garter she wore. A quick look told her the bank was jealous of what they were getting. Veronica slowly unbuttoned the white blouse that she wore. Walking toward him she let the top fall free. His eyes never left her 38D breasts. No doubt his cock was as hard as steel as he let his mind roam free.

Moving to the far side of the stage, she unzipped her skirt allowing it to fall free. The white thong drew attention to her heart shaped ass, not that it needed the help. By now Veronica was as turned on as the men who watched her dance. At heart she was an exhibitionist and this moment was what she lived for. Her nipples hardened against the white lace of her bra as she caressed her boobs; as much for her pleasure as for theirs. Veronica loved the feel of the rough lace against her nipples. Her eyes closed, she savored the moment before freeing her full breasts from the fabric that tried to contain them.

Now clad only in her thong and stilettos she finally turned her attention to her mark. Her barely there panties concealed the biggest part of the tattoo above her incredible ass. Between her ink and the hint of a clit ring that showed through her tight panties he was hers. He wanted and would pay well for the part that no one else would see.

Not only would she have money to spoil the kids this Christmas, but she also had a story that would arouse both her and her husband when she got home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mom's Little Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 293 milliseconds