• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Massage Therapy Ch. 02

Massage Therapy Ch. 02

Jason kept pulling on the bar to the lat machine trying to focus on the weights while he listened to the music over the gym's PA system. It had been two weeks since he had received his massage from Tina and there was not a day that went by that he did not think about what happened. Every time he began to relive it he would get so turned on he had to find some time alone to masturbate and cum with the realization that Tina was right when she told him it would happen this way. He wanted to call her, to see her again but every time he began to dial he would hang up the phone calling himself a fool.

He was just finishing his third set when he noticed someone standing a few feet off to the side. He looked up to see Tina staring at him with a lazy smile," Don't stop on my account," she said gesturing to the nautilus machine.

"I was actually...um...just finishing up," he stammered out as he realized he was just thinking about her again and here she was.

She gave him a knowing look as she asked," why haven't I heard from you?"

"I...well...Tina it's not as if I haven't thought about," his mind searched frantically for the right words," I have even started dialing your number but..." he trailed off.

"You lost the courage?"

"What? No, no. I...um...well I'm married Tina," he tried to firm up his tone.

"Have you eaten?" she changed the subject.

"Eaten?" he asked.

"Yeah, you know like lunch," she retorted," I just gave someone a massage and I was going to get some lunch. Why don't you come along?"

Jason found his thoughts drifting back to Tina's massage and without thinking found the words coming out," Um...sure."

"Great. Let's head out then," she said before turning and walking towards the front door to the gym. Unlike when he saw her she was not wearing scrubs but rather black spandex shorts and a tight, cut-off t-shirt. Jason grabbed his towel and headed after her his eyes having trouble avoiding her legs and ass. He was so distracted he almost missed Tina looking back over her shoulder and giving him a quick grin before continuing on.

When they reached the parking lot she looked around briefly and headed for his car. Jason did not realize she wanted to ride with him too but as she walked to the passenger door and waited he found himself going over and opening her door for her then closing it as she sat down. He quickly moved around to his side and got in the car," well where should we go?" he asked as he put his key into the ignition and started the car.

"Why don't we just go to my place Jason," she replied as Jason felt her hand on his thigh.

"Tina...I...," he started before she cut him off.

"Stop with the empty words Jason," she said teasingly," we both already know your cock is starting to tell you to just drive to my house," he felt her fingers brush the tip of his hardening cock," just let it do the thinking and things will be so much easier."

Jason turned out of the parking lot heading to Tina's house which was only a few minutes away. When he turned she took her hand off him and he felt a strong desire to have it back there. He was already getting worked up thinking about her hand on his cock.

The drive although short seemed to take an eternity and when they arrived Tina sat in her seat until Jason made his way around to open her door for her. She got out and headed to her front door and Jason followed. When they walked in Jason saw the house had not changed much since they had dated. The familiar surroundings somehow made him feel a little more comfortable.

While Jason looked around Tina headed to a table where she placed her things and then reached into a drawer taking something out. She walked over to stand in front of him, " turn around please," she said.

"Why do you...," Tina interrupted him again.

"This will be better if you listen and respond. Just let your cock do the thinking Jason. You know you think too much and it spoils all the fun you could have," her voice was almost condescending but Jason did as she asked.

She began to rub her hands over his back and pull at the bottom of his shirt pulling it up and over his head. Her finger tips trailed over his arms and slowly pulled them behind his back. He felt something soft and smooth being wrapped around his wrists," let's just start with your favorite Jason," she said as he felt the fabric tighten around his wrists. Once his hand were tied she walked around to his front and bent down pulling off both his shoes, socks, and then standing up to look him in the eye.

"Cock hard so soon," she cooed," it knows how to respond but you clearly need more training."

"Tra...training," he said startled by the word.

"Sweetie I'm gonna teach you how to heel and beg," she said as her fingers moved inside his waistband and pulled down his shorts and underwear with one smooth motion. His cock sprang up to stick out in front of him. Tina said nothing, merely grabbed a hold of it and gently pulled Jason forward by it. Jason was getting more excited than he remembered and his whole body shivered in anticipation of what Tina was doing with him.

"Oh that's more like," she giggled feeling him quiver. "Why don't you just sit here," she maneuvered him to her couch and had him sit in the middle of it. "I'll be right back," she turned and walked back to her bedroom.

Jason watched her walk away and silently cursed himself as if her absence seemed to break the spell she had over him. How did he end up here again? This was crazy. He was tied up and naked. He needed to talk his way out of this somehow. When she came back he would set things straight.

While he waited Jason came up with several ways to let Tina know this was not going to work and then he saw her. She walked into the room dressed in all black. Her bra, panties, stockings, garters, and high heels were all black. She dressed in a similar outfit when they had dated and gave him a lap dance. It was one of the hottest experiences he had ever had with woman.

She stopped in front of him letting him look at her and all his words left him," now let's see what we can do to get a better response out of you Jason," she said sitting down next to him," most women like to punish through pain but that really isn't my thing. I need to teach you a lesson so you will learn to treat me more respectfully," she took a bottle of lotion from a side table and squirted some in her hand. She grabbed a hold of his cock that had started to soften and began to rub the lotion into it.

"Ohhhh," Jason breathed out as her hand started its work.

"How many times Jason?" she asked.

"Too many...to...count," he softly replied in between breaths.

Tina laughed softly in response. "I know how you get when you're tied up Jason. No pressure to have to control yourself anymore is there?" she asked pumping his now rock hard cock.

"Ohhh god," he gasped thrusting his hips up.

"You mean oh Tina baby, oh Tina."

"Oh yes Tina."

"That's better," she purred," just can't help yourself can you? Just have to fuck my hand. Your cock needs release." Her words and her hand were making Jason shake uncontrollably. The orgasm was already building. He could feel the release coming. The dam was about to break in a rush. His legs started to tighten up and he felt the rush about to start and then her hand suddenly stopped.

"Ahhh," he cried as his cock twitched and some come slowly began to leak out of his cock. The pleasure was mixed with intense frustration as the orgasm never manifested. His cock slowly stopped twitching and then he felt her hand resume the stroking.

"Oh that was good baby," she cooed," we need to get all that nasty cum out of your balls, but today it is going to be without an orgasm. Only good boys get that reward," as she spoke he quickly found the orgasm building again.

"Ah fuck, yes Tina," he cried pumping his cock into her hand feeling the rush begin. Right before the dam broke he felt her firmly grasp the base of his cock as his body twitched and semen slowly leaked out of his cock again.

"Oh there's a good boy, one more ought to empty your balls for me," her hand held firm until his body stopped squirming on the couch. When she felt him settle she began to rub again. Jason's head was pressed back against the couch. The pleasure and frustration were too much for him to do anything about. He felt helpless and that feeling created a huge rush. Tina's touch was intensified by the feeling. "Just remember Jason no one can make you feel like this," her hand had slowed down," I know how to break you down baby. I know how to make you mine," Jason merely whimpered while she stroked his cock. He was on pleasure overload. "I'm so hot right now Jason. My pussy is so wet knowing you are going to beg me for my attention soon. Any sexual thought you are going to have is going to be about me," her hand picked up speed and Jason felt the build up start again.

"Please...oh Tina please," he cried as the rush started to overtake him. Before it could wash over him she let go of his cock altogether and laughed as it twitched and more semen leaked out of the head.

"Just remember this next time you think you can keep from calling me and beg to see me again." Tina stood up and unfastened her garters to allow her to pull her panties off. "Now for my pleasure," she pushed Jason down so he was lying on the couch and moved up to straddle his face, one leg standing firmly on the floor. "Now baby give me head the way you used to love to do."

Jason did not think merely responded. He kept licking and suck her clit, every once and a while firming up his tongue allowing her to fuck it. Tina came several times never letting up as she did. It was several hours later when Jason dropped her back off at her car that he finally felt he could look her in the eyes, "Um...thanks...thank you Tina."

Tina laughed out loud," you are so devious Jason," she smiled at him," maybe next time I'll give you the orgasm of your life. Today just be thankful you got to cum at all." She turned and walked to her car and Jason knew this time he would not have the choice of calling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Massage Therapy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds