• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Happy Holidays, Damn It!

Happy Holidays, Damn It!

Jenna smoothed the skirt of her school uniform and looked at the other girls anxiously. "Are you sure this will work?" the 'new girl' in the coven asked. "I mean, shouldn't we be wearing ceremonial robes or something instead of, you know, plaid?"

October, the sleek, raven-haired beauty who served as the leader of this group, looked up at the wide-eyed, relatively innocent (but not too innocent, as any of these girls could testify) blond. "It'll work just fine," she said. "It's a sex demon... trust me, it likes school uniforms."

Raina, a curvy redhead, nodded her assent. "Only way it'll like us better is if we take our uniforms off," she said with a mischievous wink.

Tessa, the group's other blond, smiled and slipped off first her blazer, then her blouse. She hadn't bothered to wear a bra, and her perfect 36D breasts pointed out at Raina and Jenna invitingly.

Raina wasted no time latching on to one of Tessa's puffy nipples with her mouth. The busty blond moaned as Ariel joined Raina at her breasts, sucking the other nipple into a state of hard arousal, long brown hair cascading down her back.

October started masturbating while she watched the show, fingering herself under her dress. Jenna straddled her thigh and started making out with her and groping her breasts through her blouse. The 34Cs weren't as big as Tessa's, but they were still bigger than Jenna's own 36Bs.

October's other hand fondled Jenna's ass for a moment, then slid around to the front and found her pussy. Soon, she was fingering both herself and another girl while Jenna took her blouse and bra off and started sucking her nipples like the other girls were doing to Tessa.

They were there because of Mary, another girl at their school. She had always been a cunt, but this year she was even worse than usual.

Mary was one of those Bible-thumping evangelical Christians, and didn't care for anyone worshiping any differently from her. She especially seemed to dislike witches, even the ones who were usually good (although at this particular point in time, even these witches would admit they were being unusually naughty).

The first straw had, in fact, been when Mary started calling them things like 'witch' and, in October's case, 'vampire'. The last straw had been around Thanksgiving. Mary had started telling everyone "Merry Christmas" -- which was nothing new for her -- but unlike the previous three winters (all six characters in this story are legal, which is being stated specifically just so it doesn't get rejected again), she refused to stop saying it to people who didn't want to hear it. In fact, if you told her to say "Happy Holidays" instead -- or to say nothing at all -- she would make it a point to tell you "Merry Christmas" more often. This had culminated in October screaming at her, "Happy Holidays, damn it!" right outside a classroom that had been in use at that time.

October had called a meeting with the other four girls right after detention. Jenna still remembered the way she had winced when she had sat down... she must have been spanked pretty hard for cursing in the corridors.

"We need to teach that bitch to respect other people's beliefs," she had said.

"But how?" Jenna had asked. It was always Jenna who asked the questions... it was her job, as the new girl.

"With this," October had said, pulling a large black book out of her bag and flipping it open to a page with an incantation in an unfamiliar language and a picture of a bizarre tentacled creature. "It's not the kind of spell we're used to doing, but I think we can pull it off as long as nobody has any moral qualms regarding black magic."

"If we do black magic, aren't we proving her right about us?" Jenna had pointed out, but eventually the consensus was reached that punishing Mary was worth it. Besides, it wasn't like the demon would be offended by the suggestion that it attack her... her looks didn't match her personality in any way. Beautiful face, long golden hair, high, firm breasts, a tight, spankable ass, and nice long legs combined to make her one of the prettiest girls in the school.

Once they had decided, the girls had gone about getting everything they would need from the various stores in town. Then they gathered all those supplies together and held this meeting... which had now degenerated into a lesbian orgy, as October's and Tessa's orgasmic cries would confirm to anyone who might be listening in.

October started going down on Jenna after recovering from her orgasm, and Tessa did the same for Raina. Ariel straddled Raina's face, and the redhead ate her shaved pussy. Once all five girls had cum, they got back to the business at hand and started the summoning, adding the pussy juice they had secreted to the offering to entice the demon to come forth into our world.

Eventually, a hole appeared in the floor in front of the girls, and tentacles slithered upward from it. They moved over the girls' soft young flesh, examining them curiously, caressing their thighs before moving up their skirts to rub pleasurably at the front of their panties. Tessa, who had forgone panties as well as a bra, moaned as the tentacle up her skirt penetrated her, fucking her gently.

The powerful tentacles grabbed the other girls' panties and tore them off, then the creature started fucking them too. Other tentacles removed the rest of their clothing, and explored the rest of their bodies. Soon, each girl had her arms and legs being restrained while other tentacles were fucking her in the pussy, ass and mouth and still others were fondling her thighs and ass or rubbing themselves on her face and hair.

Precum was leaking steadily from each tentacle, and the girls were a slimy mess. Tessa was bucking and moaning her way through another orgasm when the demon actually came, flooding all of her holes to overflowing while the tentacles rubbing her face, legs and tits shot cum all over the outside of her body. Then Raina got hosed down too, then it happened to October, Ariel and Jenna as well.

Each girl had a powerful orgasm either immediately before or sometime during the cum shower... by the time they had recovered, the tentacles were gone.

"Well, so much for summoning a demon to fuck Mary," Jenna said. "Looks like it wanted to fuck us instead."

Tessa's clitoris stiffened, then swelled to an impossible length. It looked like...

"Holy shit Tessa, you've got a cock!" Ariel exclaimed.

Tessa's nipples joined her clit, also forming into dicks. October's equipment had done the same thing, and Raina's was starting to as well.

Eventually, all five girls had three hard, throbbing dicks. And a further secret... they knew that, if they had to in a pinch, they could bring forth the demon's tentacles from their own bodies.

"This is even better," October moaned as she stroked her nipple-dicks. "We get to feel the pleasure of fucking Mary ourselves, rather than using the demon as a surrogate."

Tessa was stroking the larger cock between her legs, and groaned her approval of this scenario while cum shot from the tip of it and splattered all over Ariel's ass. Ariel turned to face the blond, aiming her cock upward, and sprayed cum all over the front of her body, covering her flat stomach and perfect tits.

Raina moaned as she stroked her cock to this erotic sight, then covered Tessa from the other end as her cock spurted cum onto the busty blond's ass and lower back. Jenna and October rubbed their cocks together, orgasming simultaneously in an explosion of hot, sticky jism that covered both of their torsos in cock cream.

Each girl's nipple-dicks seemed to be linked to the cocks between their legs... whenever their big cocks came, their little ones did too.

Tessa had tackled Ariel to the floor and pushed her cock into the little brunette's tight, shaved pussy. Ariel moaned as the massive tool thrust in and out of her, bucking her hips to get more of Tessa inside her sexy body.

Raina stroked her cock over Ariel's face, and Jenna and October soon joined her. Cum rained down on Ariel, splattering off her face and hitting the legs and feet of the other girls standing around her. Tessa screamed loudly as she buried her cock to the hilt in Ariel's pussy and pumped her own load into the girl's womb.

"Wait," Jenna said. "Aren't we supposed to be fucking Mary?"

The other four girls all agreed that that sounded like a wonderful idea, and the group of dickgirls set off in the direction of the dorms.

Mary's door was locked, but that was only a minor obstacle for the demon. A thin, strangely ridged tentacle extended from the tip of October's left index finger, and she used it to pick the dorm room's lock. Then she kept thrusting with it until, with a barely audible moan, she came.

The door creaked open, and the five girls entered and shut it behind them. Tentacles sprouted from October's body. Some of them were hooked on the ends, and tore Mary's bedclothes from her body to reveal her naked form to the dickgirls. Others were rope-like, and entangled the girl's limbs, forcing her legs apart. Another was thick and cock-headed, and thrust itself into Mary's mouth to silence her so she wouldn't scream as she woke up.

It had been agreed that since Ariel had taken so much punishment from the other four girls, she should be the one to deflower Mary. She fucked her hard and rough, not letting her enjoy it, thrusting deep into her ass with a tentacle while she tore Mary's hymen with the cock between her legs.

Both dicks came simultaneously, then Jenna climbed onto Mary and continued the mercilessly brutal fucking. While the athletic blond was banging her, Mary felt her mouth being flooded with cum by October... Ariel sprouted a tentacle and took over occupying her mouth, while Jenna filled her lower holes up with cum and gave way to Raina.

Raina's cumshot triggered Mary's first involuntary orgasm. She writhed in pleasure, moaning around the tentacle in her mouth, and Ariel rewarded her by pumping a load of spunk down her throat.

Jenna took over keeping Mary's mouth occupied while Tessa took her turn on top of the girl. Jenna had to hastily insert a second tentacle into Tessa's mouth when she started screaming loudly as she poured her cum into Mary's holes. Tessa sucked enthusiastically, forcing an orgasm out of Jenna, and hungrily drank her load.

While Raina fucked Mary's mouth, October climbed on top of her and continued the orgy. By this time a steady stream of cum, every once in a while containing streaks of pussy juice or virginal blood, was leaking from the blond girl's pussy. Mary had, quite against her will, started to enjoy the ordeal, and was thrusting her hips up to get more of October inside her while she sucked Raina off with a level of enthusiasm nearly matching Tessa's.

Both dickgirls pumped their cum into Mary pretty much simultaneously, and she gladly took it all. She gave October a disappointed whimper as the dicks were pulled out of her pussy and ass, and Raina a pleading look as if she wanted her cock back in her mouth too.

"Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet," October said, flipping Mary over onto her stomach. Lying facedown on the bed with her ass in the air, Mary awaited the next round of fucking eagerly... but instead, October's hand struck her ass hard enough to bring tears to her eyes. She started to cry out, but Tessa started fucking her mouth again. And October kept on spanking her, hitting her harder with each blow, leaving angry red welts on both ass cheeks.

"This is what they did to me in detention, you bitch!" October snapped, punctuating each word with another hard slap. "This is what you get for forcing your religion down everyone's throat!"

Mary moaned around the cock in her mouth, trying futilely to protest, but all that she accomplished was making Tessa cum from the vibrations of her attempts to speak. Ariel hastily inserted a dick of her own into the blond's mouth, keeping her quiet while October continued raining blows down on her ass.

"From now on, you're going to respect other people's beliefs!" October commanded. Mary bobbed her head, frantically moaning her assent around Ariel's dick.

Ariel let up fucking her throat just long enough so she could cry out, "Yes! I'll be nice to you from now on, I promise!"

"Say it!" October demanded, delivering her hardest slap yet.

Mary shrieked in pain, then asked, "Say what?"

"You know what."

Looking utterly defeated, with tears and cum streaking her face, her pussy and asshole leaking semen profusely and her ass cheeks bruised and swollen, Mary turned her head to look up at October submissively. "Happy holidays," she said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Happy Holidays, Damn It!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds