• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Love Black Men In Pain!!!

I Love Black Men In Pain!!!

My name is Howard Alabaster but you can call me Whitey. I’m a young Irishman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Anyone looking at me sees a six-foot-two, lean White male with reddish hair and pale green eyes. I’m a lot more than that, friend. Being born into the Alabaster family of provincial Ontario has its privileges. My family owns a lot of land in the Confederation of Canada’s most diverse Province, and our name carries a lot of weight in both Houses of Parliament. I have an MBA from McGill University and presently work as Director of Special Projects for Excelsior Incorporated. Not bad for a twenty-six-year-old frat guy, eh? Anyhow, I got here a story to share with you. You see, I am a man with extreme desires. I am bisexual, and totally into pushing the envelope. I guess that explains my most recent adventure.

I met Jacob and Latoya McLean online, on this multicultural dating website. One that promotes interracial encounters. There are lots of Black guys on it looking for White women and quite a few Black girls looking for White men and Hispanic men. However, I lucked out in that I was able to find a swinging Black couple that was looking for a White male who happens to be bisexual. Well, that’s me in a nutshell. White, male and bisexual. I contacted Jacob and Latoya online, and I charmed them over emails at first then over the phone. Finally, we agreed to meet for dinner inside East Side Mario’s restaurant at the Saint Laurent Mall. I had a blast with these two. Jacob is around five-foot-nine, chubby, with dark brown skin and a shaved head. He kind of reminds me of the Black police dad on that television series Family Matters. As for his wife Latoya, she was mighty fine-looking. Five feet ten inches tall, chubby, with light brown skin, hazel eyes and curly Black hair. Jacob is a regional manager at the Lob Laws Corporation and his wife Latoya is a nurse at Ottawa General Hospital. They do alright for themselves. And they’re into swinging.

We talked about everything and anything, and then we went back to their house in Orleans, Ontario, for a bit of fun. Which is how I ended up in bed naked with the two of them. Jacob knelt on the bed and sucked my nine-inch, uncircumcised White cock and stroked my balls while I licked Latoya’s ample breasts and fingered her hairy, wet pussy. The sight of her Black husband sucking a White man’s dick didn’t seem to bother this light-skinned, plump Black woman in the least. I barked at Jacob, telling the submissive Black male to hurry up and suck my magnificent White cock properly. Like a good little slut, the Black freak did as he was told. He sucked my cock and balls real good, getting me nice and hard. Then I put him on all fours, face down and ass up. I smacked Jacob’s ass and told him he was going to get stuffed by a White guy’s dick for the first time. His wife Latoya winked at me mischievously and held her husband’s dark ass cheeks wide open for me as I guided my cock against his asshole. She’s the one who applied the lubricant and gave me the go-ahead. I gripped Jacob’s hips and began pushing my thick White cock up his Black male ass. Latoya nodded at me encouragingly as I began sodomizing her husband, her strong Black man, her so-called Nubian king. Jacob groaned as I penetrated his ass. I told my Black male bitch not to scream and his wife laughed and pinched his balls. Jacob yelped, and I smacked his ass real hard as punishment while sinking my thick White cock deeper inside him.

Man, you’ve got no idea how long I have fantasized about this sort of thing. To grab a so-called macho Black male, bend him over and fill his ass with my White cock right in front of his Black wife. Now that’s what I call an interracial cuckold story! I know, I know. Most of you would prefer reading this tale if it were the other way. Macho Black guy with massive cock fucks dim-witted blonde-haired White woman in front of said White woman’s limp-dick White husband. Well, there’s enough of that and that scenario got boring after a few million tales, don’t you think? I slammed my thick White cock mercilessly into Jacob’s ass. Every thrust of my cock into this Black male’s ass was an avenging move on behalf of every White male who’s been made to watch as a well-endowed Black male fucked his darling White wife in front of him. How does it feel, Black men? I drilled my cock into the depths of Jacob’s asshole, digging his guts and causing him to scream like the little bitch that I knew he was all along.

Latoya watched as I fucked her husband Jacob, fingering her wet Black pussy furiously. Her breath came out in little puffs. Clearly the light-skinned, plump Black woman was turned on by the sight of a White guy stuffing her Black husband’s ass and making him scream like a little bitch. I don’t know why that surprised me. The Black woman has joined forces with the White man to screw the Black man over since time immemorial. Tonight we’re just doing it in the literal sense, that’s all. I pounded Jacob’s asshole until he begged for mercy, then pulled out. Latoya came closer and looked at Jacob’s now gaping asshole. She smiled at me, then spat in Jacob’s asshole. Jacob sighed and just lay there, spent. Latoya knelt before me and began sucking my thick White cock. A White cock that was MUCH bigger than her BLACK husband’s, by the way. She sucked my dick with gusto, tasting her hubby’s ass on it but without stopping. Soon she had me harder than a rock, and I was ready for round two. I hollered at Jacob in a derisive tone, telling him that I, a White male, was ready to fuck his Black wife. He didn’t say anything. I snickered, and ordered Latoya to get on all fours. And the light-skinned, plump Black slut obeyed me eagerly and happily.

Latoya got on all fours and spread her plump Black ass cheeks wide open, exposing an extremely obvious target. Smiling, I got ready to fuck my second piece of Black ass for the night. I rubbed my cock, and pressed it against Latoya’s asshole. I smacked her big ass, loving the way it jumped a bit. I pushed my cock into Latoya’s asshole, and was rewarded with a satisfactory squeal from her. Good. I held the big Black woman’s hips tightly as I began working my cock into her asshole. I pulled on Latoya’s long, curly Black hair and yanked her head back while slamming my thick WHITE cock in the Black woman’s asshole. Jacob watched us, stroking his SMALL Black cock while I pounded his wife’s asshole with my almighty White cock and made her scream. I fucked Latoya until the big Black slut begged for mercy. That’s when I released her. Moments later, Latoya lay on her back, showing me her gaping asshole. I admired my handiwork. Nice. I laughed as Latoya squeezed out a big, wet fart. I laughed so hard I almost cried. Then I told Latoya AND Jacob to get on their knees before me, their alabaster-skinned Master. Obediently, the Black man and his wife did as they were told. They knelt before me and sucked my cock and balls clean. Then I came all over their faces, before showering and hitting the road. It was a great night, eh?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Love Black Men In Pain!!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 710 milliseconds