• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Little Cindy

Little Cindy

Cindy was looking at me with that snobbish look on her face again. Little did she know...

It started about three months ago when I had to hire a new secretary. My wife and I own a company that installs air-conditioners and we frequently handle multi-million dollar contracts. Since we are both open minded about sex we decided to go for the hottest girl in the book and see if we can coerce her into thinking our way.

During the interview this girl was hot. Cindy came into the room with that self assured look that only comes with time, plenty of complements and knowing how hot you look. I should have known. She sat there in that short little number, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'10", 140lbs, 36-24-34 and the nicest pair of tits I've ever seen. Sexy as hell, it was all I could do not to jump up and grab her right there during the interview. Linda (my wife) wasn't much better off either. She was flirting the whole time, crossing and uncrossing her legs, light accidental touches, the whole works. Man she was hot!!!

But things changed pretty quickly. The day Cindy started I could see things weren't going to go our way easily. This girl knew she didn't have to do the boss any favours to ensure that she would live comfortably. Within a week she was cold and threatening with sexual abuse lawsuits if we even flirted with her.

But that was going to change...

I knew I had to get to her somehow, but how? Then Linda came up with this plan, I must say I'm glad I married her, bright, sexy and with just the right amount of lust. When she explained what she had in mind I just knew it was going to work. It started off fairly easily, letting Cindy handle confidential documents and leaving them lying around the office where she could openly see it. Cindy thinks she is so smart. But we had her covered the whole way.

Poor little Cindy... But it is time for the fun to begin. I pressed the intercom and said, "Cindy, come in here for a minute please?"

She took a seat in front of me and I said, "Wow you're looking exceptionally hot today! Did you dress up for me?"

Obviously irritated with my little compliment, she frowned and snidely said, "As if the way I dress has anything to do with you. This is the last time I warn you, I will sue you for sexual harassment if you don't stop this shit!"

Unfazed by her little tirade I stood up, taking a rather thick file of papers and handed it to her. She was obviously unsure of what I wanted her to do.

"Go ahead, take a look."

She opened the file.

Oh, if I could describe the look of shock on her face. Yes... I knew we had her. Her hands started to tremble as she paged through the file, we had every detail of every dirty little criminal thing she did the past two weeks. The first tear started to form in the corner of her eye.

My cock started to stir.

"Now, what do you suppose we do about your little indiscretion, Cindy?"

She looked at me with a tear running down her cheek.

"Speak up, I can't hear you." I was enjoying the situation. She winced slightly.

"What, what are you going to do?" she sobbed.

"I simply can't see how we cannot report this to the police, Cindy," I said. "You know that industrial espionage is a criminal offence and that you have cost us two contracts already. Big ones I should add at that!"

Man this was fun. She just sat there crying...

Little bitch.

"We were so impressed with your work Cindy, why did you have to do this?" switching to the good guy again.

"I didn't think I'd get caught, I was extremely careful not to try anything while anyone else was in the office," she sobbed. "And they offered me so much money."

Ah yes, the money, she would never know we actually arranged that.

"How much?" I asked (my cock was steadily growing harder through all of this). She just sat there.

"I asked how much, Cindy!" I said sternly.

"Ten thousand for the first set, and five for the next."

"Was it worth losing everything?" She started sobbing again, poor little bitch.

"Is there anything I can do to repair the damage, or change your mind? Please?" she pleaded.

I expected that, in fact that was exactly what I wanted to hear.

I sat down on my desk right in front of her, appearing to be in deep thought. "You can start off by sucking my cock," I said. Dropping all pretence. Oh the look on her poor little snobby face. I guess she wasn't going to sue me for sexual harassment now...

"What?" she said. I could see this was not what she had in mind.

"You heard me, get off your skinny little ass, come over here, and give me a blowjob!" I said sternly. She still hesitated. "Do I have to call the police Cindy?"

Still sobbing, she reluctantly got up and kneeled before me. "Come on girl, hurry up, I have other things," or holes I thought, "to still do today..." She hesitatingly unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my zipper.

"I really don't want to do this, please don't make me!" she said, showing me her best little please feel sorry for me face.

I got up and pulled down my pants freeing my rock hard cock.

"Just think about the police, jail and jail rape, Cindy."

Just thinking about that sexy little mouth sucking on my cock have given me a semi permanent erection for the past week, since I knew she took the bait. Broken, Cindy lightly started to lick the underside of my cock, the feeling of her tongue on my glans almost sent me over the edge, but I controlled it. I didn't want her to get of this easily the first time, I had plans...

She moved to take the head of my cock into her mouth, but I wasn't interested in doing things slowly. I grabbed her by the hair and shoved all eight inches into her mouth and throat. She started to gag (sending wonderful feelings through my cock) but I just kept on going.

"Oh that feels so good my little cocksucker," I said.

This first time she was not to experience pleasure. That was reserved for me. I continued stroking into her mouth, with her trying to compensate for my size so suddenly violating her, but each time she thought she had a rhythm going I would change mine and continue feeling those delectable choking movements in her throat.

"You just love sucking me don't you?" I asked, but of course she couldn't answer.

I knew I wasn't going to last long and I sped up my pace.

"Do you want me to come all over your pretty little face?" I looked down and saw her looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes and angelic face, which was just enough to push me over the edge.

I started coming down her throat but pulled out to give her face a nice cum coating. I just love cumming onto beautiful girls' faces. I spurted cum into her hair, onto her face and I got one great shot straight to the eye. Have I told you that I like cumming onto girls' faces?

Cindy looked at me with something, if I didn't know better I would say lust, in her face (apart from the cum that is).

She started to wipe my cum of her face but I stopped her, "No, you will wear my cum on your face proudly, or you can go to jail. It's your choice." By this time the poor girl's resolve was broken down and she just left it there with a sigh.

"By the way, if I'm not ready for a fuck within ten minutes you should pack your bags for jail," I said as I pulled my pants back up. "And no, you cannot touch me." She sat there looking dumb for a second before the realization hit. I wanted to fuck her too!

"No! I won't fuck you!" came the cry.

"Have it your way," I said. "I'm not going to go through this each time you know, and time is running out, nine minutes."

Another minute passed before she started to undo her shirt, slowly taking it off as seductively as she could. I feigned ignorance, but my dick was already getting harder just thinking about fucking her tight pussy. As she unbuttoned her shirt I could see that she had no bra on and that her gorgeous breasts would be on open display soon. This definitely got my attention and I openly started to ogle her breasts, which came into view one button at a time.

They were delectable; it was all I could do not to get up fuck her senseless. But I wanted to humiliate her even further. Her shoes were next, but it obviously wasn't her first time seducing a man. Knowing now that she had my attention she let her legs fall open, flashing her panty to me.

She winked at me and puckered her lips, to which I said, "Seven minutes, and I'm not even close to hard enough to fuck that pussy of yours."

She blushed deeply, but determined not to go to jail she started to take off her skirt but I stopped her, "Keep it on, I like it better that way, for now any case."

I just love the slutty look of a girl frigging herself with her skirt hiked up around her. This left her with only her panty and her skirt and I could see that she was struggling to take off her panty.

"Six minutes and I'm still soft."

Her face took on a look of desperation, she was not going to make it. Cindy took a few seconds and blushed an even deeper red.

"Yes Cindy, I want you to masturbate for me. That is the only way you are going to succeed." I could see this news hit hard. Very few women like displaying themselves while masturbating and Cindy was not one of them.

"Please don't make me do this, I will much rather suck you again!" she begged me.

"No, I want to see you get yourself off, five minutes and I'm getting softer." I said plainly.

The nineteen year old girl realized she had to rush against time and she just gave in. Blushing a deep red all the way to those juicy melons of her she started to stroke herself through her skirt. Slowly she wiggled her skirt upward to show more and more of her panty, all the time rubbing her slit through it. I could see the outline of her mound through the white cotton panties she had on. Imagine a girl walking around without a bra and wearing cotton panties! Man I did look forward to fucking this little bitch.

Her efforts was having an effect on me though, my cock was stirring again. After about a minute of rubbing herself through her panties she slipped a finger under it, moaning lewdly.

"Tell me how much you are going to like me fucking you."

"Ooh no, I couldn't enjoy having sex against my will," she said, now rubbing her clit vigorously but still blushing deeply.

I said, "You might not know it yet, but I am going to give you the best fuck you ever had." Her eyes flashed with a mixture of hate/lust. "Now shut up and make me get hard, you have two minutes left."

I didn't tell her but the way she was getting herself off had my cock fully erect again almost a minute ago. I was simply enjoying this too much to let her know. Cindy slipped off her panties and spread her legs wide, giving me the prime spot in this lewd show. I could see her clit poking through its hood as she held her lips apart with the one hand while frigging herself with the other. By this time she was so hot she started licking my semi-dried cum off her face. I could see she was getting ready to come.

I didn't want that to happen.

"Stop Cindy!" I said. She either ignored me or was too engrossed in her own fun to stop, but I stepped closer and took away her hand.

Cindy groaned, "Please, please I need to cum."

"No, you will stop right now. Or must I discipline you?" I threatened. This was the first time I threatened her and it had the desired effect. I took a small vibrating egg out of my drawer and told her get up and bend over. She reluctantly obeyed, suspiciously looking at the egg. Whatever she was thinking, she was right. I lubed the egg up with a generous amount of KY-jelly and pressed it against her anus.

"Please..." she said. Might as well start working on the other hole too, we are going to have so much fun. "Please don't do that," she begged in vain.

"I'll do whatever I want and you'll listen." I said. "We can consider it our own correctional services for a criminal such as you." I increased the pressure and the egg suddenly went in, her face wincing in pain. I turned on the vibrating action of the egg and told her to sit down. The egg would keep her excited but the slight discomfort will keep her from cumming.

"Now we should discuss your new contract," I said.

Now I don't know if you have ever tried to discuss a contract with your boss after he came all over your face, made you masturbate in front of him while having a vibrating egg in your ass, but I can assure you Cindy did not care about that fucking contract I had in front of me. She didn't read it, didn't even think, she just signed. Ten pages, of which eight gives me total control over her and the other two is a detailed admission of guilt. Not that she'd have any choice in the matter really. I'll have to invite the lawyer who wrote the contract over to ensure that he gets a proper thank you from me (well he'll probably get it from her).

The vibrating egg was doing a good job of keeping her horny. In fact I'm sure it made her hornier by the minute. She looked as if she wanted to jump onto my lap and fuck me, not the other way around.

"You want me to fuck your pussy yet Cindy?" I asked.

"No..."

"Speak up, I didn't hear you."

"I said no!" she yelled at me, but she wasn't very convincing.

"Let's see if we can change that," I said. "You will sit still and look in front of you, any movement and I will spank you! Do you understand?"

Cindy nodded her head, too afraid to speak.

She jumped when I turned up the vibrating egg to its maximum setting, her eyes growing big with the added stimulation in her ass. I walked behind her and groped her breasts. Her nipples were painfully stiff and I played with one, tracing slow circles around it.

Licking it.

Biting it.

My fingers rubbing small circles over her clit had her moaning softly. When she started to shudder under my fingers I asked her again, "Is your cunt ready for my cock?"

She looked at me with a mixture of lust, discomfort and frustration, "Please, I need to cum."

"I didn't hear you, did you ask nicely?"

"Please fuck me," she gave in, "please take out your big cock and fuck my pussy until I scream, I don't care that I am being forced, don't care if the world is watching me just fuck me... Please?"

I was rock hard once more. To hear this young snobbish little bitch in heat begging me to fuck her had me so horny I was on top of her in no time. I pulled her from the chair and threw her on top of my desk. While I ripped open my pants she spread her legs and pulled her knees into her breasts lewdly displaying the entrance of her cunt.

"Fuck me now!!!"

I put the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy and took her in a single stoke. Man she had a tight pussy. My balls hit her ass giving her all eight inches and started pumping.

"Oh your cock feels so good, give it to me," she screamed. Nothing remained of the snobbish little bitch that she was an hour ago.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She was now a whimpering sex slut wanting no more than a good fuck.

"Oh, it feels so good." The feel of the egg vibrating away in her ass added to the overwhelming feelings she was experiencing and it was just too much for her.

"Aghh, ohh, aghh I... I'm cumming!" she screamed.

I pulled out and immediately turned her over. She was like a doll in my arms and I spread her ass cheeks to get to her anus. Her third hole was going to experience my cock today.

"Oh no! Please don't..." she whimpered. I took out the egg and spread some more KY on her sphincter. She started squirming.

"Please I've never had a cock in my ass."

I held her down, "You will do whatever I said remember. You can still go to jail you know." Cindy knew she was beaten and tried to relax, she knew she didn't have any choice.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now Cindy, try to relax and it won't hurt too badly."

I put my well lubed cock to her anus and pushed. It held tight for a moment, but then Cindy managed to relax and the head slid in.

"I'm fucking your virgin ass, why don't you thank me, Cindy?" I started riding her roughly, not caring if she was in pain, she was mine now.

"Unghh, Th.. Thank y... yoouu." she managed. Her face contorted with pain but it ebbed away with each stroke, slowly turning into pleasure. She moaned. I was in heaven.

"Oh please don't stop, oh fuck my ass please, it hurts so good!" she yelled, obviously starting to enjoy my sodomizing efforts.

Her ass was tight, I don't think I would have fit if I didn't prepare her with the egg.

"Oh god, I think I'm going to cum again! Fuck me, fuck my ass!" this was too good, the little bitch enjoyed an assfucking!

I kept pumping her ass and was soon lost in my own pleasure. "Yes, yess, yessss!" she yelled. I didn't even hear the door open. "Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming!" Cindy screamed.

I was so close when I heard, "Well I see you have her broken in already."

The surprise nearly stopped me from cumming, but when I saw Linda standing in the door smiling at me with her skirt hiked up and her hand in her panties it was simply too much. I started pumping my cum into Cindy's ass in big spurts. I pulled out and continued cumming all over her butt. Cindy just laid there exhausted with my cum all over her.

Yes, you could say I did break her in.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Little Cindy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds