• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • January's Revelation

January's Revelation

1234

Thanks to MrWhiteTiger for editing assistance with this.

Note to the reader:

This story contains BDSM, ABDL, and several fetishes.

Foreword:

Cassandra is the owner of a large corporation that provides IT solutions to large commercial and several thousands of residential locations. Through the years she invested in many businesses when they were startups, such as Microsoft, Google, and even HP. Then she slowly began buying out all investors in her corporation, giving her 61% ownership. However, she only remains in charge of Server Administration, a secret owner.

Lizzy is Cassandra's old college roommate, and was Cassandra's first slave. Now a Mistress with her own slaves, Lizzy helps Cassandra find her own new personal slave. Cassandra has also invested in Lizzy's business as well.

Caleb is Cassandra's house slave. She found him broken to the core of his soul, after his wife divorced him. She helped him become a transvestite, and trained him not only to be her house slave, but to also eventually become a Mistress herself.

January works directly under Cassandra, and builds servers for clients and the company. She has been working for the company for a few years. As a benefit, she has a luxurious corporate owned apartment.

*

As January lay in the bathtub, allowing the 14 hour day at work to simply melt off her milky white shoulders, she took a sip of the sweet blush wine her boss had given her earlier in the week.

"You owe me more than a ten dollar bottle of wine for all the work I did for you this week," she thought to herself, while starring at the glass.

She put the glass down and submerged her head into the water, to rinse the conditioner off her long straight black hair. After a few moments when no sounds or thoughts to filled her head, fantasies of a lady decked out in gothic clothes and wearing a collar, which she had seen at work, began filling her mind. What sparked these images eluded her reasoning. The image of that girl wearing the collar alone began speaking to the depths of her soul.

Sensations from her clit began to follow. As much as she tried, she could not stop the flood of sensual emotions that had already filled her to the brink. The more she tried to fight off the image of the naked girl wearing a collar from the existence of her mind, the more the girl began to look like herself.

When she opened her eyes, she was disgusted to see she had already begun rubbing her clit feverishly, like an annoying itch that refused to go away. Realizing that her hand alone would not tame the sensual emotional roller coaster that flowed from her pussy, she quickly got out of the tub, and ran to her bed.

She grabbed her large stuffed black cat, and placed it between her legs. It was a very soft and thick fleece black body pillow cover, made to look like a cat, complete with a stuffed head and paws, and a zipper on the bottom. Her grandmother had made it for her when she was five.

She slowly began to rock back and forth, and when her lungs were filled with air, she closed her eyes to picture once again that collar on herself. She began to gently massage her firm C cup breasts. Light moans escaped her mouth while she squeezed and pulled on her nipples.

The very thought of being whipped began forcing her to grind harder against the cat. She gave up playing with her hardened pink nipples, placed her hands on the bed, and ground the cat though multiple orgasms until she fell over from pure and complete exhaustion. Her body lay almost lifeless on top of the cat.

After reaching over to turn off her alarm, she awoke, still lying naked on top of the stuffed cat. Through the night she must have humped the soaking wet cat several more times, and excreted her pussy juices on it.

January ground the cat one more time, and got ready for work.

At work she hurriedly went straight to her Boss's office.

"Cassandra, I...". She stopped in mid sentence when she saw a little long flowing red headed gothic girl sitting across from Cassandra.

Cassandra stood 6' 2" with her rock hard body. She possessed succulent D cup breasts, and she was topped with a black, aggressively angled bob.

"I was about to come get you," Cassandra began, "This is the client you set those servers up for this week, and she wanted to thank you for it."

When the client arose and turned, the haunting passion of the night before began invading January's mind. She was able to push it off to the back off her mind, and managed a handshake.

"I meant to come by yesterday and thank you, but you looked so busy," Lizzy said with a warm smile on her angelic face.

"I was happy to help," January humbly said.

"Ladies, I just had a thought," Cassandra began. "Since all the hard work is done let's all play hard, and have a girl's night out. We can all meet here at noon and go have some lunch, go shopping, and even fit in some needed wine."

"I'm game, and I refuse to hear a no from you, January," Lizzy stated, with a half smirked smile.

"Sure," was all January was able to manage.

"It's a date then," Cassandra said excitedly.

As January looked down to walk off, she noticed Lizzy's long black silk skirt possessed a bulge that did not match up with her wiry frame. But instead of thinking about it, she hurried to her office.

January closed and locked her office door behind her. She could not help once again allowing the thought of wearing a collar overtake her rational thinking. Her moist pussy took hold of her once more, and she straddled the arm of her soft black leather couch, and slowly began humping it.

As the thoughts and fantasies of being someone's true slave began pouring into every part of her imagination, she ground her pussy harder against the couch. After several orgasms, she was able to collect herself enough to do work.

Following lunch, shopping, and getting their nails done, all three of them went to Lizzy's Asian decorated condo for wine. After a few glasses of wine, and January going to the bathroom several times, a smirk came on Cassandra's face.

"Sweetie, both Lizzy and I figured out why you keep going to the bathroom so much, but I want you to tell us why? Don't worry; we're off the clock, and just friends talking," Cassandra jokingly said, with a serious undertone.

January blushed while looking up at Lizzy's collar.

"I see," Cassandra continued. "Let me guess: you watched "The Pet" or "Exit to Eden", and have been searching for something that eludes your grasp. Then you wind up with looser control freaks that like to abuse you, like mister fuck weed you broke up with a couple of weeks ago. Am I right?"

Tears began forming in January's eyes as she nodded yes.

"Would you be willing to trust me for a little? You can at least find out what you truly need and desire," Cassandra suggested while rubbing January's hand.

January forced out a nod as tears began streaming down her white face.

"Thank you for that trust," Cassandra looked at Lizzy and continued, "Lizzy go get me your sleeping mask, spreader bar, and silk ropes."

"Now I want you stripped down to your panties, and to lie on your back, here on the rug."

January got up, and did as she was instructed, and began to remove all her clothing.

"What do we have here? I see Hello Kitty cotton briefs. Do you always wear little girl panties?" Cassandra asked.

"Yes," January said, as she looked down in embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed here," Cassandra continued, "I guess I will tell you about me, so that we can be a little more comfortable. I guess the best place for me to start off with is that when I was ten my mother died. My dad went from a very loving and caring man to a drunk because of it. So I became the parent, and raised both of us. A little after I turned fifteen my dad decided to start abusing me physically and sexually. I escaped by going into the Marine Core. It was there I decided I was not going to ever let a man hurt me like that again. After getting out I went to college, which is where I met Lizzy. She was in the whole experimenting thing from BDSM to being a lesbian. Don't get me wrong, I still love a large hard throbbing cock, but now I use them instead."

Lizzy came back with the sleeping mask, spreader bar, and silk ropes Cassandra had asked for.

"Good. Now tie January's hands in front of her, and her ankles to the spreader bar," Cassandra instructed.

Lizzy tied up January as she was told, and kneeled on the floor.

"What is the desire that lies so deep within you soul?" Cassandra asked softly.

"To be whipped, beaten, and used by someone that loves me, just as much as I love them," January replied.

"Why do you wear those little girl panties?" Cassandra asked.

"In my heart of hearts I am a little slave girl that needs to be pushed into what I feel," January continued. "One day when I was 12, I went up to the attic for some stuff, and found an old baby box of mine. I noticed it still had my cloth diapers and plastic panties in it. I innocently tried it on, but the moment I did, peace and happiness filled me up inside. When I opened my eyes I noticed I had filled them with pee. I sneaked them downstairs to my room, and began to wear only them and a t-shirt to bed. For a couple of years this went on. Then, my mom came into my room one Saturday morning when I slept late, to wake me up for a Saturday church luncheon. I forgot about the diaper and jumped out of bed. She got upset, since it did not fit her perfect family mold, and threw them away. I would buy more, she would find them, and punish me. I switched to maxi pads, so that I could pee on them, and feel it on me. Ever since then I wear little girl panties, with an overnight maxi pad that I pee on, to bed."

"Wow. Thank you for sharing that with me, my love. I can say I rarely use a toilet myself. In fact, I used the diaper Lizzy is wearing," Cassandra admitted.

"That's the bulge I've noticed on Lizzy," January thought to herself.

"Lizzy, I want you to change diapers, and put your dirty and pissy diaper next to the rug. Lay out a clean diaper, and then after putting your remote controlled vibrating egg in her pussy, I want you to go and do what I told you about at the restaurant bathroom earlier," Cassandra instructed.

Lizzy went to the bedroom, and came back out with the clean and dirty diapers. She placed them both next to the rug and left.

"Now before we get started, would you be kind enough to spend the weekend with me? Hopefully in doing so you will find what you seek," Cassandra asked January.

"What's up with the nasty diaper," January asked.

"You either will trust me completely or not. Now answer the question," Cassandra said in a firm voice.

"Ok."

"Thank you again for your trust."

Cassandra went to her laptop bag and pulled out an inflatable butt plug, a leather paddle, and two unbroken wood chopsticks, and placed them next to January.

After turning the egg on high, Cassandra unfolded the diaper next to January's head. After removing her panties, and placing them between January's breasts, she pulled out her smart phone.

"Now I want you to watch me. I can tell if you don't because there is a security camera right above you."

Cassandra squatted over the diaper, with her magically sculpted ass cheeks facing January. Cassandra scooted back to where she was only a few inches from January's face. As she spread her butt cheeks, brown liquid began squirting from her asshole, and onto the diaper.

"Spicy Indian food always does this to me," Cassandra said in between squirts as the liquidity shit poured from her.

A golden liquid began flowing from her erotically enlarged pussy lips. She released her butt cheeks, and continued releasing her bowels onto the diaper for several more minutes.

After finishing, she stood up, and looked at January, "Would you mind cleaning me, sweetie," she asked in a soft but firm tone.

"Eww," was all that went through January's mind, as she yelled out, "Hell yes I mind."

"Do not mistake my kind words as a request you little ungrateful bitch," Cassandra said in an extremely firm tone.

She took her panties from January's breast, and wiped herself several times. She grabbed the blindfold and sat on January's chest. After forcing January's mouth open, she crammed her shitty panties into January's mouth, and covered her mouth with the blindfold.

Cassandra used two fingers to scoop up a little of the liquid mess from the diaper, and rubbed it in January's nose. Cassandra began to smile proudly, as January began gagging on the panties.

"By the time I finish with you, my darling cupcake, you will crave for my shit, just as much as you do food," Cassandra proudly spoke.

January began vomiting in her own mouth, and had no choice but to swallow it. It did not help to see Cassandra lick her fingers clean.

While January continued to vomit off and on, Cassandra began to feverishly rub January's clit.

"My oh my, look who has soaked her panties with secretions. Nice, thick, and sticky. I will have a lot of use for you," Cassandra said with a smirk.

Cassandra took off the blindfold, and removed the panties from January's mouth.

"Next time, just do what I tell you, and we can avoid all of this unpleasantness," Cassandra said.

"Yes ma'am," January softly replied.

"This is the last chance for you to get out of what I have planned for you. Now do you want to stay the weekend with me?" Cassandra asked.

"Yes."

Cassandra pulled out a black satin thong that she had stuffed inside her pussy earlier in the day. They were covered with her sweet tasting pussy juice, and a little bit of pee. After sitting on January's chest, she stuffed the panties in January's mouth, and used the blindfold to hold them in.

"I have to make sure your screams are muted, while I hurt you," Cassandra explained.

Cassandra took the inflatable butt plug, lubed it with her own wet pussy, and crammed it harshly into January's ass hole.

After January let out a muffled scream, Cassandra began to inflate the butt plug. She pulled back the crotch of January's panties, and watched as it slowly began to grow in January.

She did not stop until after January screamed for several moments.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, but we must get your asshole ready for my large strap-on," Cassandra explained.

Cassandra grabbed the leather paddle, and began spanking January's pussy with it. Every so often she would alternate with January's inner thighs and breasts. Each spanking became more intense, as January let out muffled screams. After covering January's breasts, pussy, and thighs with large bruises, Cassandra rolled January over, and began on her ass.

In doing so, January's face plopped onto the diaper Cassandra had used earlier. Sounds of muffled screams filled the room, in between the sound of gagging.

When Cassandra had got her fill of bruising January's ass cheeks, she rolled her back over. "I am going to hump your face just like you do your stuffed cat."

A look of embarrassing horror filled her face, as she realized Cassandra had been watching her through the security camera in her corporate apartment.

Before having Cassandra's pussy stuffed in her face, January noticed a smirk on Cassandra's face.

"I love that nose of yours. It is hitting my clit just right," she said, as she continued humping January's face.

She would rise every so often, so January could catch her breath. The longer time went on the harder Cassandra jabbed her pussy on January's face, even to the point of grinding it. After several more minutes of face pounding, a large amount of sticky white secretions continuously squirted onto January's face.

Cassandra scooted back onto January's stomach and grabbed the chopsticks. She squeezed January's nipples between the chopsticks, and pulled them down until she could hear January's muffled scream.

Cassandra sat January up, and wrapped the last silk rope around her chest, to ensure the chopsticks remained in place. Cassandra removed the ropes from January's wrists and ankles, and stood January up.

Cassandra got a warm wet washcloth, and cleaned January's face. Cassandra handed January a My Little Pony t-shirt and a pair of jogging pants.

"Thank you so much for this moment we shared. Now we will be joining Lizzy at my house, but you must remain gagged at all times, and I will be handcuffing you, along with a blindfold," Cassandra explained.

As January slowly opened her eyes, she noticed she was in a dimly lit room. It had cinder block walls, and a large cage over a large grate in the cement floor. The wall in front of her had a large wooden cross with built in leather straps. The wall next to it had two chains hanging from the ceiling.

On the other side of the room were a large work bench and two large wire bakers racks, organized and labeled, with various BDSM items, sex toys, and medical equipment.

As January looked down, she noticed that she was sitting on a bench large enough to hold a full plus sized person, with a leather mat and leather restraints built in. In front of her was a small stool on rollers with a black vinyl cushion. Several more were near by, against the wall.

As the door opened she saw Cassandra, who was wearing a leather teddy, along with thigh high stockings attached to a blank satin garter belt, and black stilettos. All these did nothing but to highlight each sculpted curve of Cassandra's body.

Following in behind her was Lizzy. She was wearing a black silk mini dress, a diaper with a pair of black see thru plastic pants, with built in garter straps. Her slightly muscular legs were adorned with fish net thigh highs, and stilettos were on her feet as well, but a much larger shoe size.

"Would you mind Lizzy joining us as well? I assure you she will not do anything but help me. Turn around Lizzy and lift the back of your dress. As you can see she is even wearing her lock plastic pants."

"I am curious, what would happen if I said no?" January said with a half smirk.

After walking over and slapping January harshly, Cassandra softly said, "Again you make the mistake of thinking that I make requests to you."

"Sorry," January replied, as she rubbed on her sore check.

"You will learn, my sweet, sweet darling. First, you need to strip down to your panties and then lie on your back. I am going to blindfold you so we can set everything up."

When the blindfold was removed, January opened her eyes to see Cassandra's ass hovering above a diaper that was placed on her breast.

"Please, not again," January tried to say, but only muffled moans came out through the pair of worn panties that were stuffed in her mouth again.

"This time will be much worse, my love. I am so sorry if you gag again, but you must be properly trained for my needs. One of which will be a personal toilet," Cassandra said, with genuine care in her voice.

Cassandra laid over January, while Lizzy stuck an enema bag hose gently into Cassandra's asshole.

"Oh god no. I want to go home now," January thought to herself, as panic began to settle in for a ride.

"Pull out the hose and hold up January's head so she can watch me better, my lovely assistant," Cassandra said.

After a few more heart pounding moments for January, Cassandra sat up less than an inch off the diaper, and spread her butt cheeks.

Large and luscious brown presents began forcefully falling onto the diaper, and Cassandra's asshole became a wonderful brown waterfall of liquid. Cassandra's asshole even began squirting some of the brown juices onto January's face.

Liquid filled shit began spilling onto January's neck and the sides of her breasts. Sounds of vomiting came from January's muffled mouth.

A little over half an hour from when it began, Cassandra released her butt cheeks, and stood up. As she looked proudly at the wonderful mess she had created, she had one more thing in store for January.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • January's Revelation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds