• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generation of Tarts Ch. 02

Generation of Tarts Ch. 02

12

After Andy's first experience of a mature woman -- being sucked off by his own Grandmother! - he spent the next couple of days worrying about the consequences. Would his Gran say anything to his mother? He knew that was ridiculous, as she was not likely to implicate herself in such a scandalous act, but Andy couldn't help but worry that she might say that Andy had forced her into performing the blow job on him.

So he watched his mother very closely for any indication that his Gran had let slip their 'little secret', but there was no sign that any such thing had occurred. To the contrary, his Mum appeared to be care free. On Saturday, when Andy sleepily came downstairs to get some breakfast to take back to his room, his mum was already up and dressed, singing to herself. She told Andy, "I've decided to go into town to buy some new outfits."

She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans that were so tight they had zips at the ankles to make them easier to get on. But that also made them sexy, as Andy thought, particularly when teamed with black high heeled shoe-boots. Andy had heard of Victorian men getting turned on by the mere sight of a shapely ankle, but now it was happening to him as he looked at the gap between the shoes and the jeans. His cock started to stir within his loose cotton pyjama shorts. As his eyes ran up his Mum's shapely legs he had trouble controlling his prick. "Down, boy!" he said to himself, as he felt his cock twitch.

Her jeans were completed by a heavy black leather belt with a huge silver and rhinestone clasp. She also wore a tight white scoop necked t-shirt, that was of the type that finished short to expose the belly button. The scoop exposed the top couple of inches of a deep cleavage. The outfit was completed by a short biker style leather jacket.

"Mum, what are you wearing!" Andy couldn't help gasping.

"Like it?" his Mum queried, "I'm feeling frivolous today. I borrowed some of your sister's clothes -- I'm sure she won't mind ....... I think I look a bit like Sandy from 'Grease'. What do you think?"

"Mum, you look amazing." Andy couldn't help saying exactly what he thought. "You look very hot ..... you could pass for a girl in her twenties."

"That's the general idea, Kiddo! You think I can get away with it then? I just felt like reliving my younger days. Now that your Dad has gone I think I need to start life afresh. It's been three years now and I've got over his loss. I'll never forget him and will love him always, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone."

Andy thought for a moment, then volunteered, "Mum, I don't blame you. I know how much you miss Dad but I can also understand why you want another man in your life to love and protect you." Hesitantly he went on to say, "It's a shame I can't be that man."

His mother turned to study him closely, clearly chewing something over in her head. "You're a kind and loving son, Andy, but I think I also need a lover, and unfortunately you can't be that." Her eyes swung from studying his face and travelled down to his crotch as she spoke.

"Oh, my God," Andy thought, "she's seen my erection." During the course of their conversation Andy's cock had continued to twitch and swell. It was now making a distinct tent in the fabric of his pyjama bottoms.

A smile came to his Mother's face for a moment, then she turned, picked up her handbag, looked over her shoulder and called back, "Bye! I'm off now, be good."

"Be good, indeed." Andy thought as he watched his mother's arse, tightly contained in her jeans, sway across the room and out the door. While her back was turned he gave his cock a couple of rubs. "Did she just say 'unfortunately' you can't be my lover?" he mused. "Was it just a turn of phrase or did she really mean unfortunately?"

Andy turned and ran up the stairs to his bedroom where he slipped off his pyjama bottoms, looked into the mirrored wardrobe door and smiled to himself as he gazed at his rampantly erect cock. He closed his eyes to retain that image of his Mum as Sandy in the fairground scene of 'Grease' , wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked it back and forth. It didn't take long before he could feel the tension coming to a head. He grabbed a tissue and let the semen spurt out, his body jerking as he did so.

He knew he had to speak to his Gran about what had happened a couple of days ago, to clear the air and bring the episode to a close, if that was what had to happen. He hoped that it wasn't going to be the end of the relationship, as his imagination had continued to show him images of his Gran in sexual situations and he now desperately wanted to fuck her.

He picked up the phone, dialled and waited for his Gran to answer. "Hello." came her husky voice.

"Oh, Hi Gran, it's Andy." he said, trying to sound cheerful, even though his stomach was turning cartwheels in worrying about what her response was going to be.

"Oh...hello, Andy, what do you want?" she asked in a hesitant voice with a flat, dead tone.

"Look, Gran, I think we need to talk about Thursday."

"Yes, I suppose we ought to." Again her voice was devoid of life and he detected hints of sighs and a choked emotion.

"Can I come over this afternoon?"

"OK." she replied, "Come over about three."

Andy drummed his heels for the next couple of hours, pacing up and down like an expectant father. Finally the time came for him to get ready and drive over to his Gran's. He wore a pair of jeans that fitted him snugly, outlining his slim hips, his buttocks and his 'wedding tackle', together with a denim shirt that was equally close fitting and bulged in all the right places.

He rang the doorbell and waited until his Gran opened the door. She spoke softly, "Hello, Andy. I suppose you'd better come in." This was said in a flat tone that indicated that his Gran was not in a good mood. Andy feared the worse -- was he about to get a lecture?

Andy followed his Gran into the living room, where she turned to face him, her face a mask. Her clothes told a different story to her demeanour, she had clearly been to some trouble. She wore a military style shirt dress in an olive green satiny material which was buttoned using enamelled press-studs. The dress finished about three inches above the knee with the bottom press-stud a further four inches above the hem, so as she walked the dress flapped open to show her lower thighs. The collar of the dress had a deep vee neck and as the top stud was left undone a couple of inches of cleavage was visible. The outfit was completed by gold high heeled sandals.

"Look Andy, I can never forgive myself for what happened, I don't know what came over me. You must be disgusted with me...... This must never happen again. I just hope you can forgive me and forget that it ever happened."

Andy interrupted what was turning into a humiliating apology from his Gran. "Gran, you've got it all wrong. That was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. You gave me the best blow job I've ever had. I think you're gorgeous and very sexy.

"You see, I've got this thing about mature women and I'd already been thinking about you. So what happened, while it was a shock, was just so wonderful I've thought of nothing else since. I don't want to stop there ......... I... I want..... I want to make love to you!"

As Andy was saying this his Gran's demeanour changed. Gone was the haunted look on her face, to be replaced by a developing smile and a sigh of relief. They looked deeply into each others eyes and in a moment threw themselves forward, where their arms entwined around each others body and their mouths met in a hurried passionate kiss. Within moments Andy opened his mouth and forced his tongue into his Gran's mouth. He didn't need to press hard as his Gran responded instantly, their tongues entwining like two snakes on heat. Andy's hands roved over her body not knowing where to stop.

First he hugged her arse cheeks, gently squeezing and pulling her groin to his, then he rotated his hips to make his Gran distinctly aware that he had a huge erection. His hands then moved up her back to pull her in to his body even more tightly. Their mouths mashed together in a frenzy of lust. Andy's efforts at hugging his Gran ever closer pulled her off balance and she fell slowly backwards pulling Andy with her. Fortunately there was a sofa immediately behind, onto which they fell. In trying to find her feet, his Gran slid forward,, ending up with her buttocks perched on the edge of the sofa, and she laid back to rest at a shallow angle.

Andy arched his body a little and his hands moved to fondle her tits, which even though he was feeling them through two layers of clothing felt wonderfully pliable to his touch. Andy slid down onto the floor so that his head was level with his Gran's knees. He moved forward running his hands up her thighs. Her legs felt luxuriously smooth, she had probably waxed them and applied cream after. As he moved forward and up towards her groin, Andy grabbed the dress and wrenched the lower press studs apart, pulling back the material to expose his Gran's thighs and crotch.

He stared in wonder at how relatively toned her thighs were. Obviously there was a little excess fat and some wrinkles, that was only to be expected at her age. The wrinkles led like a route map up towards her pants, which were of a white silky fabric with a delicate flower design on. He moved his hands round to her hips intending to pull the pants down and discovered to his delight that the pants were actually a thong, leaving the rounded cheeks of her arse exposed. He massaged them for a moment, gently pulling the cheeks apart and then decided that he would leave the panties on, as he became excited at the thought of pulling the narrow crotch to one side to get at his Gran's pussy.

Returning his hands to her thighs he rubbed gently as he started to pull them apart. He did not need to do much, as his Gran immediately responded by opening her legs as wide as she could. The full triangle of delicate fabric forming her thong was fully revealed and Andy ran his hand over the area. The smoothness of the fabric was sensual, and at first Andy used a light touch with his fingers flat against her body. His touch became a little firmer and he concentrated on the hidden area of her crack. As he pressed and fondled he could feel her outer lips, which felt so delightfully plump and puffed up. One finger slipped in between her lips, and by crooking it a little he could tickle the entrance to her love tunnel through the thong. He felt the fabric start to moisten, and this encouraged him to increase the intensity of his massaging. Soon the thin fabric was quite damp and when he moved his hand away there was an obvious damp stain, as if the flowers on the design were being watered.

As his Gran's juices began to flow, the musky smell reached him and heightened his lust. Now was the time to get to work on her pussy with his mouth! Her pulled the flimsy material of her thong to one side to reveal her snatch in all its glory. Andy was momentarily stunned -- her pussy was completely bald, and as he ran a tentative finger across her mound it was clear that it had been depilated very recently, there was no hint of stubble. So his Gran had clearly been hoping that things would go further between them, her attire and shaved pussy indicated a desire directly opposed to her attempts to get Andy to 'forget it ever happened'.

Andy sank his head between his Gran's thighs and ran his tongue up and down her pussy lips. The moistness on them tasted wonderful, and the lips parted, enticing Andy to push his tongue deep inside her. But Andy decided that would have to wait, her outer lips needed to be played with first. As Andy gazed at them he admired their size. If she had been standing up, he was sure they would have dangled down by at least an inch, probably more. As it was, because of her laying position they flopped about, across her tunnel. They were distended, whether by blood from excitement or whether they were like that all the time he couldn't be sure, he just new they were beautiful and needed to be sucked.

He took each one in turn gently pulling it into his mouth where he massaged it, first with his lips, then nibbling gently and slowly as though he was chewing a tasty morsel of food that needed to be savoured. His Gran responded by moaning softly, saying in a whisper, more to herself than to him "Ohh, yes Andy ...... that's wonderful ...... don't stop ...... mmmm ..... lovely ...... aaahhh."

Andy renewed his efforts sucking each of the luscious lips as deep into his mouth as possible, pulling back with his head to stretch them, finally letting go so that they slipped out of his mouth with a plopping sound. Having dealt with each one individually he then managed to suck both lips in at the same time, using his tongue, teeth and lips to massage them against each other, and then pulling his head back to stretch them out as before. The idea had entered his head that over a period of time he might be able to stretch those lovely flaps to such an extent that they would hang down lower than they did at present. That was an exciting visual prospect and Andy's prick set up a renewed twitching as he thought about it.

Andy's ministrations had caused his Gran's pussy to exude copious amounts of love juice, and Andy suddenly became aware of the wetness as it trickled out of his Gran's cunt, running down her perineum to drip onto the sofa. He couldn't let that go to waste and started to lap at the juices as they ran down. Having tasted the saltiness of her and swallowed what he had sucked in he wanted more and used his tongue to tickle her clit to encourage the flow still further. He increased the pressure so that he was now flicking her button hard and then pushed his face hard against her crotch so that he could use his lips to pull the bud, sucking it as far as he was able.

The juices flowed out and trickled down in increasing volume. Now was the time for something even more intimate. He plunged his tongue into his Gran's pussy as deeply as he could, twirling as he went. When he had extended his tongue as far out of his mouth as he possible could and had rammed it as far up her cunt as he could, he started to plunge it in and out, using it as a fleshy dildo. The act brought more spasms to his cock. He had been so engrossed in giving his Gran as much pleasure as possible that he had only felt subconsciously the pressure of his own cock, trapped in his tight trousers. Now he realised that he had to get it out before it snapped in two within the tight confines. Continuing to pleasure his Gran's pussy with his tongue he used both hands to unzip himself and pull down his clothes to his knees.

Once his cock was free he gave it a few gentle strokes to bring his sensations to the fore, before using his fingers to pull his Gran's pussy lips wide apart. Her cunt opened like a tunnel and before he knew what he was doing he had replaced his tongue with his forefinger which slid in, oh so easily, lubricated by the juices she was generating. He pushed his finger in as far as he could and slid it out again starting to build up a rhythm to its penetration. As he did so he crooked his finger, so that he could feel the internal folds to her wondrous tunnel, and he used a knuckle to prod her clit each time he pushed forward. His Gran responded by pushing up off the seat to meet his forward thrust, sighing and moaning to herself. "Ohhh ..... mmmm ..... ooohhh ..... Andyyyy."

Andy's finger was slithering around inside her, riding on her juices. Her pussy seemed to be opening up as he penetrated it and he added a second finger to his digital attack. He thought that doing this might fill her up sufficiently but still the fingers slipped in and out with ease. He used them to ream around the sides of her suppurating cave and such was the ease with which he did so he felt that he would have been able to get his entire hand inside her. He was thinking about doing that, although he thought it might be a little extreme for his first tryst with his Gran, when he was interrupted in his thoughts by his Gran's increasingly loud moans, which were interspersed by gasped comments. "Ohh, do it deep .... yes, yes, just like that ..... aahh, that's wonderful."

As his fingers thrust in and out, his Gran's moans increased in pitch, and she pulled his head up towards her chest, crying, "Fuck me, Andy, fuck me ..... I need your cock deep inside me ..... fill me up ..... make me come."

At this point Andy realised how much his cock was throbbing and aching. He knew he desperately needed to do exactly what she was asking of him. He knelt up, and ripped open the remaining press-studs on her slinky dress, then pulled up her bra to allow her tits to flop onto her chest.

Positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy he drove it in. There was no need to brush the head of his cock up and down her pussy lips first, she was so well lubricated that he slipped in with ease. In fact it was so easy that he found himself a little off balance and the full length of his cock slammed into her right up to the hilt. His Gran did not cry out in pain, unlike his girlfriend had done when he had deliberately employed a similar action, instead she just let out a hoarse, almost croaking "Yesss!"

Andy regained his balance and supported himself by placing his hands on his Gran's hips and commenced to slowly push his knob in and out of his Gran's hole, almost removing his cock from her pussy on the out stroke. He loved the sensation his helmet received as his Gran's pussy lips enveloped the head. The change in temperature from the cool air to the heat of her tunnel, the bathing in her juices and the grip of her cunt muscles around his cock all combined to bring him swiftly towards climax. As the pressure built in his erection he too became more vocal, sighing and moaning in husky exaggerated tones. "Aaaahhhh ....... this is the most wonderful fuck I've ever had .... unnggg ..... what is your pussy doing to my cock? ..... Ohhh, this is fabulous, Gran ....... I can't hold back much longer."

His Gran was also moving rapidly towards a conclusion, and her moans and signs rose in ardour, interspersed with urging Andy on. "Yes! .... Yes! .... Yes! ..... Ohhh, Andy fuck me deep ..... Don't stop ...... Make me come ..... Pleeaassee."

Andy could tell that she was nearing her peak and he was about to explode himself, so he changed the speed and depth of his attack on her pussy, and plunged his cock in up to its hilt. He knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer than another couple of the deep strokes he was now making into the the very depths of his Gran's cunt.

He wanted to be sure that she would rel;ease her orgasm as soon as possible, so he urged her on, as if that was going to make a difference. "Come for me, Gran, come now!"

After a couple of strokes the inevitable happened, the dam burst and Andy's spunk spewed out into the wet, juicy folds of his Gran's love tunnel. He grunted, "Unnggh!" and them emitted a deep sigh as he felt the pressure in his cock dropping as his come pumped out into the depths. He made one more lunge and drove his cock in right. He suddenly imagined the head of his cock battering at the neck of her womb and the semen spouting forth into the very centre of her womanhood. It seemed so joyful that he would have loved, if she were much younger, to have made her pregnant with that tide of sperm.

His Gran suddenly felt the increased heat caused by his boiling jism and this took her over the edge to her own orgasm. "Oh, fuck me! ..... I'm comiinng! ..... That's wonderful, .... beautiful, .... aaagghh!"

His body shaking uncontrollably as his climax ripped through his inner core, Andy collapsed onto his Gran, his head laying on her chest next to her sagging tit, which he proceeded to lick and then he nuzzled her nipple gently, like a baby. As his Gran came down from her own climax and her heavy breathing slowed she wrapped her arms around him and bent to kiss him gently on the top of his head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generation of Tarts Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds