• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • It's Just Wrong: Mothers and Sons 02

It's Just Wrong: Mothers and Sons 02

123

Howard scanned through the remaining questions. He wondered which one he should ask –the remaining questions seemed fairly easy. He looked up at the people in front of him. He saw Joe looking around, using the moment to get a glance around at the nude women. He saw Linda scratching the side of her face and Suzanne intently staring at him, as if trying to guess the answer to the next question.

"Suzanne, next question... Which animal is the largest member of the cat family?" Howard finally read off the question.

"A lion!" Suzanne exclaimed loudly.

"No mom! Come on! It's the tiger. Everyone knows it," yelped Tommy.

Howard raised an eyebrow at such a burst of emotion from Tommy.

"A tiger? Why would it be the tiger? Lion is the king of the jungle," Suzanne retorted.

"Christ. That's just some silly phrase that Disney came up with. We lost," said Tommy and resumed staring at the floor.

"Howard. What's the right answer?" asked Robin, who was confused herself.

"Tommy is right. It's the tiger," said Howard. "I'm sorry to say it, but the game is over. Linda and Brent won."

Brent's face relaxed and he smiled for the first time. Linda began clapping. Suzanne's body slumped and she hung her head. She and Tommy were standing in similar poses, looking strangely pale in the studio's lighting. They looked strangely identical, save for the features of the opposite sex.

"Suzanne, you answered wrong. You have to take your son's underwear off," said Howard, emphasizing on "your son's".

"Do I have to? I mean, we already lost. What difference does it make?" spoke Suzanne, raising her head.

"Like I told Jessie, we are going to play a little bonus round and give you all a chance to win some money today. But you have to finish the previous game," explained Howard.

"I suppose," sighed Suzanne.

"No mom! You're not taking off my undies," squeaked Tom, trying to cover his crotch again.

"Tommy, stop being a sore loser," said Suzanne coldly. She turned to her son and, before he could protest further, quickly yanked his briefs down. Tommy's penis flopped down from being bunched up in his tight underwear.

Howard saw Suzanne freeze the moment her eyes met with her son's cock. Indeed, Howard was impressed with what Tommy was packing. His limp schlong must have been good seven inches long, accompanied by two large testicles. Uncut, pale and veiny, it reminded Howard of an albino snake. Suzanne recovered quickly enough and turned around. Yet, it was clear that seeing her son's cock had an effect on her – her cheeks were flushed and her eyes wide.

"Damn boy!" exclaimed Gary as expected. "Now that is a cock!"

Jessie, Joe and Linda both turned to look at Tommy, who once again tried to cover himself up. Everyone in the room nodded approvingly to Gary's comment.

"Suzanne," immediately instigated Gary, "what do you think about that?"

"Think about what?" asked Suzanne, playing dumb.

"That meat your son is packing! I mean, he's so skinny," babbled Gary. "I would never have expected him to be so well hung."

"I... I don't know... It's kind of gross," Suzanne's blush deepened.

"Gary, I'm sure no mother wants to know that her son has a big penis," said Robin calmly, trying to diffuse the situation.

"I know, I'm just impressed," said Gary disappointed that nobody appreciated his jeer.

"Okay," began Howard. "The game is over. Linda and Brent are our winners. They will walk out of here with ten thousand dollars. However, I'm willing to offer another thousand dollars... to the mother and son who will do something outrageous. This game is called It's Just Wrong after all."

Howard paused and watched the faces of the naked people in front of him. By the looks of them, the contestants looked confused and unsure.

"We're going to take a short break and continue after," announced Howard, breaking the sudden silence.

During the break, Howard Stern pulled his co-hosts aside to talk in private. He told them about what he had in mind for the second half of the show. Gary grinned and nodded as he listened, but Robin didn't seem fond of what Howard had planned.

"That's crazy," she said. "You don't actually expect that to work, do you?"

"At the very least I plan to find out," replied Howard with a calm tone.

"What about our listeners?" asked Robin.

"Certainly we won't be able to broadcast this. I'm willing to make a sacrifice."

"I think it's a great idea, Howard," said Gary. He clearly didn't need any convincing.

Howard turned an inquiring glance on Robin.

"I don't think it will work," she shook her head, "but you sure have peaked my curiosity." Robin turned and went to sit at her desk.

"Let's keep this show on the road," chuckled Gary.

"And we're back!" announced Howard. "Let's start with Jessie and Joe. What would you two do for a thousand dollars?"

Jessie frowned and glanced at Joe, who just shrugged.

"Howard, what exactly are we supposed to do?" she asked.

"Let me explain a bit more. On our last It's Just Wrong show, we gave money to the sister who let her brother honk her horns. You know – squeeze her boobs."

"Oh," said Jessie and looked over at Joe. "I guess... I will... let Joe squeeze mine."

"What do you say to that Joe?" asked Howard. "Are you okay with touching your own mother's breasts?"

"Sure," answered Joe. "For a thousand bucks – why not?"

"Nice!" exclaimed Gary. "I like your logic."

"Okay," nodded Howard thoughtfully. "However, let's see what the others are willing to do. I will only give the money to the most outrageous mother and son act."

Howard Stern looked at the next pair. "Linda and Brent, what would you do?"

Linda looked somewhat shocked and Brent had a disgusted look on his face.

"Howard, I think we'll just take our winnings," said Linda. "Honestly, this is just too much for me."

"Oh, come on! Stay and play a little!" exclaimed Gary.

"Everyone is free to leave at any time," said Howard. "If you don't wish to play the bonus round, you two can leave and our man will pay you on the way out."

Linda nodded and gathered up her clothing. She got dressed with an impressive quickness and was out of the door in mere seconds. Her son followed her behind, still pulling up his pants.

"Well, that was awkward," said Gary when the door shut behind.

"Not all people are adventurous," remarked Howard. "Now, let's turn to Suzanne and Tommy. Are you willing to play the bonus round?"

Suzanne looked even paler than usual, if that was possible. She looked over at the door, through which Linda and Brent had just departed, she glanced over at her son and then at Jessica and Joe. Howard guessed there was an internal battle between her consciousness and logic. It seemed the need for money was winning over.

"We have to do something that tops their offer?" she asked.

"That's right, Suzy."

"Gosh," said Suzanne and glanced over at her son. "What else is there? I guess... Tommy can lick my nipples."

"Mom! I'm not licking anything! This is ridiculous!" exploded Tommy.

"Quiet, Tommy! Adults are talking," barked back Suzanne. These bursts of emotions seemed common between them.

Tommy felt silent at once, hanging his head.

"Suzy tops the offer by letting her son suck on her knockers," said Howard, upselling Suzanne's words. "Jessie, can you do better?"

"Well..." said Jessica thoughtfully and looked at her son. She wrinkled her nose as she looked down at his stiff pecker. "How about... I'll jerk Joe off?"

Joe seemed to be mortified for an instant when he heard his mom say those words. He looked at her in painful astonishment.

"Mom? Are you sure about this?" he asked. "I mean, I don't know... but it would be kind of weird."

"It's a thousand bucks, Joe. I want to walk out of here with something," Jessica said.

Joe began nodding – his eyes slowly falling to his mother's chest. "Yeah, you're right," he finally said.

"Is that more outrageous?" asked Jessie addressing Howard Stern.

"Yes," Howard tried to sound calm. "I would say that is more outrageous, Jessie. We'll have to see if Suzy can top this."

Silently the attention turned to Suzanne. She looked unsure, yet something kept her from giving up. She bit her lip and he eyes moistened.

"Mom," Tommy suddenly raised his head, pleading.

"Hush!" snapped Suzanne and took a deep breath.

"I'll jerk Tommy on my breasts," she said with a surprising coolness of tone.

Gary began coughing. He looked like he was choking on his laughter. Robin had both of her eyebrows raised so high they were practically merging with her hairline.

"One second," said Howard speaking over Gary's fit. "You're offering to jerk Tommy between your breasts?"

Suzanne looked dazed upon hearing Howard's words, but she managed to nod.

"And you'll let him spill his beans on those magnificent fun-bags?" continued Howard.

Suzanne grimaced and bit her lip, but nodded again.

"In that case, that certainly is the top offer," said Howard. "I can't wait to see what Jessie and Joe come up with."

Howard noticed that Jessica's nipples had gotten hard. He began wondering whether the blonde, fit mother was getting as excited as her son. One mother and son couple that was getting turned on by this idea was just what Howard Stern needed.

"Eww!" said Jessica. "You're going to let your son cum all over your tits? It may get on your face. That's gross!" Jessica made a disgusted face and looked at Suzanne. "At least if you're going to do that, swallow. Then none of that jizz gets all over you. I'd much rather blow my son that titty-fuck him."

"Okay, so Jessica proposes a blow-job," Howard tried to seize the moment.

Robin began laughing hysterically.

"Wow, Jessie!" exclaimed Gary, playing along. "You are one naughty MILF! I want to come down there and give you a hug for this."

For a moment, Jessica's face grew somber and it looked like she was about to protest. However, Howard didn't want to give her the time.

"Great, Jessie. I'm sure Suzy will have a rough time topping that," he said. "You know what I'll make this more interesting and I'll raise the stakes – two thousand. No, make it three. Three thousand dollars for the most outrageous mother and son act!"

Jessica smiled and nodded excitingly.

Robin was finally able to recover from her fit of laughter. She tapped at her microphone, signaling for attention.

"Jessie," she began, "my goodness, woman. I've got to say I am somewhat amazed and impressed. I can't imagine the kind of desperation that your financial situation would bring that you would give oral sex to your own son? I know times can be hard and I know a mother must do what is best, so I applaud you." Robin began clapping and Gary joined her.

"Yes, we really need that money right now. It's not like I'll be doing it to some stranger. He's my son," Jessica explained.

Howard wondered if that statement made sense to anyone else in the room.

"Well said," chimed in Gary. "I always thought that if you have to do something like this for money, it might as well be family. It's good money and you know both of you will keep that a secret. I would do the same in your place." He winked at Jessie and she grinned back.

"So, Jessie agrees to a blowjob and she will swallow," summarized Howard.

"I really hate the smell of cum, but I don't mind the taste of it," explained Jessica, defending herself. "Also, I'm pretty good at sucking cock. I can get this over with fast!"

"That's a good plan. While we're on the subject, let me ask you this, do you deep-throat?" asked Howard.

"Well, I have done it a few times. It's uncomfortable, but really not that difficult once you get the hang of it."

"Would you mind doing that to Joe?" Howard tested Jessica's limits.

"Oh, wow," giggled Jessica. "I don't even know what to say." She took a look at her son's cock and then said: "I don't think it's quite long enough, but I could try; just because you asked, Howard."

"Joe, do you mind?" asked Howard.

"N-no," stammered Joe. "I've never had that done before." He seemed a lot more relaxed about this whole idea.

"And it wouldn't bother you that your own mother deep-throated you?" asked Gary.

"No. I mean, well... if she is going to suck it then might as well make the most fun out of it," answered Joe.

Jessica playfully shook her head at her son.

"I like the way you think, Joe," encouraged Gary.

Howard was pleased with how his plan was turning out. Yet, he decided to see if Suzanne had anything else left in her.

"Suzanne," he opened. "Your offer was a generous one, but Jessie is willing to give her son a blowjob. I've raised the stakes to three thousand dollars. What do you think? Can you do something more obscene?"

Suzanne looked lost and confused. She kept glancing around the room, first at Jessie then at Howard and chewing her lip frantically.

"What else is there left?" asked Suzanne completely demoralized. "There's sex of course, but that's disgusting." Her voice was distant and her eyes were emotionless.

She looked directly at Jessica.

"I can offer to do the same," she said.

"Mom! That's gross! It's wrong! No!" Tommy had another outburst. "I'm not going to let you do that! Don't I have a say in this?"

"Shut! Up!" said Suzanne sharply. It was obvious that these decisions were hard enough for the mother without her son adding to her moral dilemma. "If we don't come up with the money by Monday we will lose the house."

Howard couldn't believe himself that these two women were offering to give blowjobs to their sons. However, his intuition was telling him that he could take this even further. Like a greedy man who sees gold within his reach, he decided to raise the stakes.

"Well, looks like we're in a tough spot," said Howard. "We're tied for the most inappropriate act."

"Hey!" exclaimed Jessica. "I offered it first."

"That's a good point," agreed Howard. "But I don't want anyone leaving here empty handed. Maybe there's something I can do about this..."

Howard shook his head and paused. He opened up his briefcase and looked inside. His hand dove in and came out holding a big stack of hundred dollar bills. Everyone in the room watched him in suspense. It was time for Howard Stern to deliver the sweet finale.

"Hmm, yes. Okay," Howard finally began. "I'll tell you what. I just thought of something. First, I'd like to mention that we would not be broadcasting this episode to the public. Turn the camera off. Thanks. We can't record any of this for legal reasons. You don't need to worry about any kind of exposure. This will stay in this room between all of us."

"Now, it seems that the next offer must be sex which is pretty much incest... What I can do is raise the stakes back to ten thousand dollars and I'll let both pairs participate. That's right you both will walk out of here with that money if you wish to continue. Here's the really sweet part... To add some competition to this, whichever son lasts the longest will win another TEN THOUSAND dollars! That's a lot of money!"

Howard let his word linger in the heavy silence. A lot of money was on the line.

"Wow," said Jessica in amazement. "Twenty thousand."

Jessica and Joe looked over at each other. Joe nodded with a smirk on his face, but Jessica had a confused frown on hers. Slowly her frown began disappearing as she kept glancing down at Joe's cock.

Howard hoped that those two wouldn't need much convincing. Suzanne and Tommy on the other hand, he wasn't sure about. He watched Suzanne close. She looked defeated. Yet, Howard thought it was a good sign that Suzanne hasn't left the building yet.

"Howard, we'll do it!" said Jessica loudly into the microphone.

"Wow, Jessica!" exclaimed Gary.

"Jessie, I've got to say," began Robin. "I figured that you might be an adventurous kind of woman, but now I don't know what to think. I mean, giving a blowjob is one thing, but sex is entirely different ballpark. I just want to know what is going through your mind right now."

"I don't know..." answered Jessica hesitantly. "This is a lot of money. Like I said, he's just my son. I've got nothing to be embarrassed about in front of him. After all I gave him birth and raised him."

"Yeah... I suppose that's one way to look at it," said Robin and fell silent.

"Joe, what about you?" asked Howard. "Are you a virgin?"

"No. I've had sex with two girls – one of which was my girlfriend."

"Is she still your girlfriend?" asked Howard.

"No. We broke up a month ago."

"What do you think about doing it with your mom?"

"Heh! Hah!" laughed dumbly Joe. "I'm glad that my mom is attractive."

"You find your own mother attractive?" inquired Robin, raising an eyebrow.

"No, no. That's not what I mean. I've never looked at her like that... you know. I've never seen her like this either. I can't say I don't like what I see. Well, like... she's my mom and all, but she's just in good shape and she has nice boobs. So yeah," explained Joe, visibly getting uncomfortable. Jessica raised her eyebrows as she watched her son mumble like an idiot. She seemed to be enjoying the compliments.

"Jessie, do you think this will change anything between you and Joe, as far as your mother and son relationship?" asked Howard.

"Not at all. I'm still going to make him do the dishes and make his bed. I just would like to clarify that we are doing this strictly for the money," said Jessica.

The attention shifted to Suzanne.

"No," said Suzanne. "I can't do it."

"What!?" exclaimed Tommy suddenly. "What are you talking about, mom? You were going to suck my dick for three thousand and now you're backing out? This is twenty thousand dollars we're talking about! We can't let this opportunity get away."

Everyone, including Suzanne, looked at Tommy in astonishment.

"I don't even care about the house," he continued. "With this money I can go to college. That's right! I want to get a degree. I got accepted into a good school, but I gave up on that idea, when you lost your job. We can barely feed ourselves with what I make at the book store. I could never pay for college. But, with twenty thousand..."

Tommy trailed off and became aware of everyone staring at him. Howard couldn't believe the sudden confident display by this boy.

"Tommy. What's gotten into you?" asked Suzanne quietly. "We don't need to do anything. We'll figure something out. We'll manage."

"Screw that! We won't manage. We'll get kicked out of the house and have to live on the street. I'll never become an engineer."

"But, I'm your mom, Tommy," protested Suzanne again. "Are you crazy?"

"No, I'm perfectly sane. I'm using logic here mom. We will walk out of here with twenty thousand. There is no way that dumb jock can last longer than me."

Joe threw Tommy an unfriendly look when he realized he was being called out.

"You're a virgin, Tommy," said Suzanne calmly.

"So what?"

"What do you know about sex?"

"I've seen enough movies to know what it is," answered Tommy. "Howard we'll do it."

Suzanne stared at her son for a long moment and seemed to consider what he said. She remained silent and Howard took that as a good sign.

"It looks like both mothers and sons are willing to play," Howard Stern said. He counted the hundred dollar bills and split them into two stacks – one bigger, the other smaller. "This money is yours, but we have yet to find out who gets the bigger stack."

"Umm, Howard?" began Jessica. "Can we get some condoms? I don't want Joe cumming inside me."

"Don't worry," said Howard Stern. "I've thought of everything. I have here prescription strength morning after pills. These are the most potent pills on the market, so you don't have to worry about impregnation, unless of course you like the idea of having a baby with your son."

"Gross!" said Jessica and wrinkled her nose. "I'll take the pill."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • It's Just Wrong: Mothers and Sons 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds