• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mark Davis Tops Nyomi Banxxx!

Mark Davis Tops Nyomi Banxxx!

Firmly tied on the leather-covered bench, Nyomi Banxxx squealed as Mark Davis thick White cock invaded her asshole. Even though she prepared herself for it, the tall and foxy Black female porn star was caught by surprise at the anal invasion. This was the scene that BDSM and Kink fans worldwide prayed for. The one where supremely dominant Black Amazon and sensual Dominatrix Nyomi Banxxx finally got a taste of her own medicine. For months now she'd been one of the top dominant ladies on the website Divine Bitches, where she tormented men sexually before sliding her strap-on dildos into their assholes. How she loved to make them scream, especially those meek White guys who thought they could handle a strong Black woman like her. Well, the fans had spoken. After months of watching Nyomi Banxxx butt-fuck White men and Hispanic guys online, they wanted to watch her submit to a man. Experience male domination at its finest. In the world of BDSM, few men are as dominant as Mark Davis. That's why he gets to do the honors.

Mark Davis smiled to himself as he worked his thick, uncircumcised White cock into Nyomi Banxxx well-lubricated asshole. For months he had dreamed of this shoot. While he fucked women of all races in the movies, Mark Davis had a thing for Black women. And he loved to fuck them anally. He'd fucked quite a few of the adult film industry's top Black women over the years. Jada Fire certainly came to mind, along with newcomer Skin Diamond and quite a few others. Now he was fucking Nyomi Banxxx herself. The tall, alluring Black Amazon who terrified submissive White male performers in her strap-on scenes. This lady took a perverse pleasure in slamming her strap-on dildo into the butt holes of White males. Mark Davis seldom admitted it to anyone but he was a big fan of the websites Divine Bitches and Men In Pain, where submissive men got fucked in the ass by scary, sexy women wearing strap-on dildos. Back in the day, Mark Davis enjoyed such an encounter with Sandra Romain, the European dominatrix who made a name for herself in the American porn industry before returning home and retiring. Nyomi Banxxx was almost as scary and as sadistic as Sandra Romain. Almost but not quite.

True to his role as a dominant male topping an unruly female in BDSM, Mark Davis stepped into character. He smacked Nyomi Banxxx beautiful face, causing the Black woman's eyes to widen in shock. Mark Davis laughed. Time for her to get a taste of her own medicine. Find out what it's really like to get smacked, teased, berated and disrespected while getting fucked in the ass. This was Mark Davis favorite thing in the world and he did it happily. Nyomi Banxxx lips trembled as Mark Davis thrust two fingers into her wet pussy while mercilessly sliding his thick cock into her asshole. Mark Davis leaned closer and spat on Nyomi Banxxx beautiful face while continuing to push his cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole. While definitely no stranger to all things anal, Nyomi Banxxx had never been fucked in the ass by a dick as thick as that of Mark Davis. That thing was huge!

Nyomi Banxxx gritted her teeth as Mark Davis slammed his dick like a pile driver into her shit hole. The tall Black woman playfully struggled in her bonds as she felt the White man's dick stretch her asshole to full capacity. Mark Davis laughed, delighting in watching Nyomi Banxxx finally getting owned by none other than him. Long had he anticipated this shoot. The fans of the top BDSM sites on the web often called out for dominant women to get owned by even more dominant men. Of course, some women flat out said no such as Sara Jay who still refused to do anal onscreen and Aiden Starr who likewise wanted to keep her asshole a virgin for the time being. And then of course there was Ashley Fires, a sexy blonde porn starlet who only let WOMEN play with her ass, never MEN. What's up with that? It smacks of gender discrimination if you were to ask Mark Davis. Oh, well. In the adult film industry, money talks. Maybe one day someone would throw a big enough paycheck at the likes of Sara Jay, Ashley Fires and Aiden Starr to give anal sex a shot onscreen and delight millions of male and female fans around the world. One could only hope.

It's with those thoughts in mind that Mark Davis took out his belt and proceeded to whip Nyomi Banxxx with his lean Black leather belt. Gritting his teeth in concentration, Mark Davis whipped Nyomi Banxxx beautiful face, spectacular chest and sexy legs with his belt. The tall Black Amazon howled in pain as the dominant White male dished out the sweet and tortuous punishment which she resisted but nevertheless secretly craved. Sensing what his sexy Black female slave was feeling, Mark Davis intensified what he was doing. Suddenly, he grabbed Nyomi Banxxx throat and ordered her to tell him that she wanted what he was doing to her. Nyomi Banxxx bit her tongue, loving Mark Davis unique brand of male domination but refusing to give in. Mark Davis smiled, loving the challenge that he saw in her eyes. He brought the makeshift whip down on her face. So hard and so loud that it sounded like a thunderclap. For a moment, Nyomi Banxxx didn't say anything. She didn't even yelp in pain or squeal in pleasure. So stunned was she by the impact. A shocked gurgle escaped her full, sweet lips. Mark Davis smiled and pinched her clitoris while thrusting his cock balls deep into her asshole. At last, Nyomi Banxxx screamed like a woman possessed. She howled. She screamed. She squealed. Hell, she even barked like a bitch. Through it all, Mark Davis smacked her, spanked her, spat on her and butt-fucked her like anal sex was going out of style. The macho White man dominated the strong Black woman until he had her begging for mercy.

Mark Davis saw the look of surrender in Nyomi Banxxx dark brown eyes and smiled triumphantly. He ordered her to acknowledge him as her lord and master. The Black woman nodded. Mark Davis grinned, playfully smacked her face and undid her bonds. Then he asked her how she felt about her first session of male domination/female submission for the elite BDSM website they both worked for. Nyomi Banxxx grinned and told Mark Davis that she had a wonderful time. Mark Davis smiled and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. What can we say? This White guy simply loves tall, bossy and sexy big-bottomed Black women. Especially after he's fucked them in the ass with his thick cock! And he doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mark Davis Tops Nyomi Banxxx!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds