• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Julia's New Patient

Julia's New Patient

12

As a therapist, I am often intrigued by the teenage boys who come to me for treatment. So much sexual energy, and no place to express it! Though I would never ACT on how excited I sometimes feel in the presence of so much testosterone, I certainly have my fantasies. Perhaps you'll enjoy the following story. It also involves incest, so proceed only if you feel comfortable with getting hot over forbidden subjects!

Responses welcome, but only if my full name is in the subject line.

*

Billy seemed a little cocky when he'd arrived. He was a new patient for Julia. He had been referred to her by a male therapist that had found him 'impenetrable'. The therapist had also told her that there was some sort of sexual issue that he thought Billy had about his mother. Julia was just fifteen minutes into her first session with him, and she was about to ask a question based strictly on her woman's intuition- and the way he appeared to be checking her out.

"Do you ever fantasize about a sexual relationship with your mother, Billy?"

"Wouldn't that be kinda sick?" Billy stole a glance at her "To think about something like that?"

"Do YOU think it would be a 'sick' thing to imagine, Billy??"

Billy hesitated. "No. No- well, maybe..." He smirked. "I guess anyone can imagine whatever, and it's not sick unless you DO that thing, am I right?"

She felt that there was something there, just under the surface. Perhaps the male therapist had no way of accessing that hidden part of this young man. Julia now considered the good-looking, supposedly inexperienced 18 year-old sitting opposite her and considered that even she might have read the situation incorrectly. What if, instead of merely fantasizing about his mother, the two of them were having a sexual relationship?

It was possible. Julia felt a professional obligation to find out if the young man in the chair opposite her was having incestuous relations with the woman who had birthed him. Call it professional curiosity.

Julia was thirty-two. She was petite, with blonde hair, slim arms and legs, and a delicate looking body- except for her breasts. Her tits were large- rounded, and tipped with thick nipples that showed clearly unless she wore a jacket to cover them. Men always noticed her in public, and the way she dressed when out of town or on vacation tended towards the slutty. At work, though, it was important to keep up appearances. At the office, Julia tended towards tight skirts- not too short- and fitted jackets that covered her nipples just enough to give her a little control over her clients. Sometimes, if they were very good, she took the jacket off...

Julia's client list was heavily weighted towards young men. She felt she had a special understanding about what makes the adolescent male tick. She found young men fascinating- the way they stared at her so obviously, the fact that they came all the time- even in their sleep...

And Julia liked to give them what they wanted. She generally took off her jacket about halfway through the session, showed her clients her tits...

Actually, there were very few of her patients that she didn't fuck. It wasn't unusual for a young client to enter her little therapy room, with its two chairs and its couch, and smell the scent of the boy that had just shot off there 15 or 20 minutes before. There were days when Julia Kelly unloaded the cocks of five or six teenagers in a row. She tried to keep a window open between sessions, but it seldom changed things much.

She felt sexually attracted to boys as young as 15, but her private, personal policy was that her own clients be between eighteen and twenty-one years of age- for legal reasons, of course. She didn't want to worry about statutory rape charges...

In the privacy of her mind, Julia actually liked the idea that Billy might have fucked his mother. Julia had had one child. James was still at home, though he had just turned eighteen.

James. She had masturbated many times thinking about her own son, but she had always assumed that nothing like that could ever happen between them. But if she learned more about Billy here, she might find that incest with her lovely son was not outside the realm of possibility.

"I'd like us both to be very clear with each other, Billy," Julia said. "If I am to be any use to you as a therapist, you need to be honest with me. We will be talking- in depth- about things you might be thinking in your mind. We will also talk quite honestly about what has been transpiring between you -- and your mother. So, here is my question again: Do you sexually fantasize about your mother, Billy?"

"Whatever..." Billy shrugged.

"Or maybe you don't need to just fantasize. Have you already actually had sexual relations with your mother, Billy?" The young man was silent- like a challenge to her.

Julia leaned forward, lowered her voice, and smiled. "We're all alone here, and professional ethics forbid me from telling anyone else anything that you share with me in session, Billy."

As if to make her point even clearer, Julia got up and ostentatiously locked the office door. "We're in my private office, and it's after hours. No one else is even in the building."

She sat back down, and pulled her chair close. "But what's even more important is this: I'm not here to judge you or your mother. If the two of you have—have explored each other, I'm very interested in your feelings about that. Now, you can be perfectly frank with me." Julia comfortingly laid her hand on his knee. "You and your mother have been having sex, haven't you?"

Billy hesitated. "Yeah, OK. We have done it..."

Julia felt like she'd just been softly punched in her cunt. "Thank you, Billy, for your honesty. We can talk some more about the details if your relationship with your mother soon, but first-" Julia removed her hand, picked up a pencil and a clipboard. "-we'll find out a little more about you."

"OK."

"First, when did you turn eighteen?"

"My birthday was in July." Julia noted that he was only a few months older than James. And he was legal.

"I apologize, but I have a few questions now that are pretty personal, Billy. I hope that's OK?"

Billy shrugged. "I guess."

"How old were you when you first began masturbating?"

"Maybe fourteen."

"I see. That's about normal. How many times a day did you masturbate, on the average, before- before this new situation came about?"

He looked at the floor, mumbled. "Five or six."

"Thank you, Billy." Julia made a note on her pad. "And now, how has that changed?"

"I—I don't... not as much..."

"I see. Your mother- how shall I say it- your mother now takes care of your needs? You no longer need to masturbate to orgasm five or six times a day?" Julia was trying to keep her voice modulated and calm. Under her jacket, her tits were hard as rocks.

"Yeah, I- I guess you could say that, Miss Kelly." Julia noticed him checking out her legs. While pretending to write something on her clipboard, she slowly uncrossed them and then, just as slowly, re-crossed them the other way.

Julia looked up from the clipboard. "So: is it fair to say that you- and your mother- have sexual intercourse- five or six times a day?"

"Well, not always like that...."

"I see. Sometimes she takes care of you- in other ways?" Billy was silent. "Do I have your permission to use plain language with you, here in this room?" He shrugged. Julia took this as permission to continue.

"Does your Mommy suck your cock?"

"Um."

"Do you call her your cocksucker, Billy?" Julia smiled sweetly.

"She says she likes to—to taste me..."

"I see. Does she say that you taste good?" Julia loved to suck cock. Even if there was no time to properly screw her young clients, she always ended a typical session by relieving the pressure in their balls with her sucking mouth and thick tongue. And while she seldom fucked a brand new patient on the very first meeting, she usually made him shoot off one way or another in that first hour. That was because she was curious- and very turned on- by cum.

"So, Billy: does your ejaculate get a little thin or more watery after the first several cums of your day, or does it remain thick and white?"

"Mostly thick and white."

"I see." As she made another note on her pad, Julia felt her cunt throbbing. "And does it sometimes just dribble out, or does it always shoot out forcefully?"

"It shoots out hard, Miss Kelly."

"Into your mother's mouth? Or does she like you to shoot it directly onto her face?"

Billy flinched. How could this therapist have known his mother's and his favorite sex game?

Julia stole a glance at Billy's crotch. Just as she'd intended, all their talk about sex, his illicit relationship with his mother, and the consistency and richness of the cum he shot off was making his cock grow and strain against his pants.

Now she looked up from her notes at Billy. She noted that he was trying to get a look at her fat tits under her open blazer. She felt her nipples, hard like rocks, pushing against her thin brassiere.

Julia smiled. "It's OK if talking about sexual things with me arouses you, Billy." Billy was silent. Julia reached over and comfortingly laid her hand on his thigh.

"I can't help noticing that your penis is getting stiff right, now. You know that happens with young men your age all the time, right, Billy?" He was too embarrassed to respond. She moved her hand in a gentle caressing motion. Billy was still silent. Julia realized that he wasn't being verbal enough to help himself therapeutically- yet. So Julia took her hand away, put down her notebook, and straightened her clothes.

"Billy, I'm going to ask you a special favor now. I'd like you to stand, please." Embarrassed, Billy slowly stood. The outline of his cock showed quite obviously.

After a few seconds enjoying the view, Julia also stood up. She took a few steps away, and, facing him, slowly took off her jacket. Under it, she was wearing a crisp white dress shirt that fitted her body closely. Billy's prick gave a little extra twitch under his zipper at the sight of Julia's oversized breasts straining against the material. Her nipples were protruding so much that they were creating little shadows.

Julia Kelly moved in close- so close her breasts almost brushed against his chest. She looked up at the teenager and spoke slowly and softly. "I think my counseling to you would be more valuable if I could find out more about your sexual response patterns." Her pussy was throbbing as her hand came up between them.

Julia rested her palm on Billy's cock lump. Billy's body jerked in surprise. "It's OK, Billy- just try to relax...". He looked down at her, focusing on her cleavage. Julia smiled up at him. "That's right, Billy..." Her cleavage was deep. "Just think of something relaxing and comforting..."

Now she was applying a gentle pressure. "With your permission, Billy," she ran her fingertips lightly over the front of his pants "I'd like to discuss the situation you have with your mother- in a little more depth." She traced the length and shape of his cock with her fingertips. Billy's cock jerked under the fabric at her touch.

"When was the first time you thought about having sex with your mother, Billy?" To help him remember, she stroked his penis through his pants.

"Ummm..." Billy was trying to think. "Maybe it was one time I saw her dressing up to go on a date..." Julia nodded helpfully. "She asked me to help zip her up..."

Julia lightly squeezed Billy's cock through his pants now. "You helped zip her up?" Julia whispered, looking up at him. "She was beautiful, yes?"

"Uh huh..."

"And after she went out, you masturbated thinking of her?"

"Yes...." Billy closed his eyes, savoring the memory.

"Your penis is getting very hard just remembering, Billy." Julia squeezed the prick a little more firmly as she drew her hand along its length.

Opening his eyes, Billy looked down at Julia, again focusing on her delicate face and her fat, heavy breasts.

Julia noticed, and took a little step closer, so her hard nipples were actually brushing against the teenager's chest. "Didn't you think that that was wrong, Billy?" She stroked upwards again. "To jerk off-" stroke "thinking about your own mother?"

"Yeah- I felt bad, but I couldn't help myself..."

"And is that how you felt when you first fucked her, Billy?" He could feel her chest heaving as she began breathing more deeply. "Did you feel 'bad' about it as your cock eased into your Mommy's wet cunt for the very first time?"

"Y- yeah.. real bad.." Billy closed his eyes again- in pleasure this time.

Julia felt his cock get hotter and even more swollen. If she stroked much more, would he shoot cum right into his underwear? Julia considered how nasty it would be to send him packing home to his mommy with a big wet spot on the front of his lap- a signal to her that she'd been cuckolded by her son's new therapist- but then decided on a more—therapeutic-- plan for him...

"Perhaps I can assist here, Billy." Releasing her hold on his crotch, Julia knelt on the rug before her young client. His prominent bulge was right in her face. "The first thing we need to do..." she was undoing his belt and zipper "..is relieve some of that pressure you must be feeling."

Whispering that it was all right, Julia eased Billy's pants down to his ankles. Slowly at first, she carefully reached up the leg-holes of his underpants, stroked the underside of his hardness with her nails, adjusted his penis so it had more room to swell. Finally, she eased the underpants down. Billy's cock sprang up, thickening in the cool air.

The cock was enormous. It stood out in the cool office air. It was very thick, so stiff that it was bucking and throbbing uncontrollably up and down. Julia cradled his spongy cock head with the tips of her fingernails. "I'm going to run a few simple tests, Billy."

She tugged, pulled the penis down until Billy winced, then she released it. The prick jerked back up, bucked and pulsed in front of her face. As she stared at the cock knob, the piss hole opened up and out eased a clear droplet.

"Very good, Billy. Your penis is responding just right." Julia stared at the droplet. "Your cock is leaking pre-cum, just as is natural for your age and state of arousal...Are you more comfortable now that your clothes aren't holding your erection back anymore?"

When he didn't respond, Julia continued her examination. "Let's perform a simple test, Billy. Does your Mommy touch your cock like this?" Julia gently wrapped her warm hand around the root of his huge, throbbing prick. Maintaining light pressure, she eased her grip towards the head.

In response, several drops of sticky, milky cock juice were now oozing out of Billy's penis. Julia wiped her fingertips over the little hole in the end, coating them with spunk. With her other hand, she held the root of his prick, holding it in position.

"Does this feel good to you, Billy?" Julia applied the slippery juice to his glans. Billy groaned. "Is this how your Mommy stimulates you before she relieves the pressure in your testicles?"

She looked up at Billy, who was looking down at her. "I think, Billy, that it might be interesting to play a little game. Call me Mommy...." Julia smiled up at him. "while I help relieve some of that naughty tension. Is that all right with you, Little Boy?"

"Yeah..." Billy was losing it.

"Yes, what?" With her fingertips, she caressed the underside of his glans. "Yes, what, Little Boy?"

Billy's cock was leaking. "Yes, yes Mommy."

"Very good, Little Boy..." Now she moved closer. Julia's lips grazed his prickhead. Billy felt her hesitate there. Now, as he looked down at her, Julia opened her mouth and surrounded the first three or four inches of his prick with her warm breath. She paused there, looked up into his eyes, and carefully closed her lips and tongue around it, bathing it in wet warmth.

"Oh, Mommy..." Now Julia coaxed the rest of her new patient's quivering sex organ, inch by inch, into her wet, sucking mouth. In a minute, his cockhead was poking the soft palate in the back of her throat. Julia liked the choking, gag reflex this produced in her. She poked it deeper, and the gag reflex squeezed Billy's sensitive glans. Billy groaned. Julia smiled back up at him, her mouth stretched around the base of his dripping, hot sex organ.

Billy shuddered with pleasure. "Oh, Mommy!" he panted. "Oh god!"

Every time Billy called her 'Mommy', Julia felt her own cunt twitch and cream. She eased the prick back out. It made a sucking sound as she popped it out of her mouth.

"Oh, Billy! Oh, my little boy! What a big hard penis you have!" The cock was bucking in front of her face. As Julia watched, another droplet of pre-cum formed at the tip. Her clit gave a little tingle as the noted that this was the first one that was not clear. A thick, opaque, white dollop of pre-cum formed and dangled from the hole at the end of the cock.

"What a nice present!" She gathered the pre-load on a fingertip, applied it to her lips in a white film. She rested her hands on the outsides of Billy's thighs, caressed up to his ass, and pulled his prick back to her mouth.

As she sucked Billy and stroked his ass, Julia realized that she wanted, more than ever, to fuck her own son James. It was her most forbidden fantasy, and as she sucked Billy off, she knew that she had crossed the line from just dreaming about it to actually planning it.

Julia pictured herself seducing her sweet, virgin son. She imagined his prick swelling as she caressed and teased, saw it shooting hot ropes of cum onto her face, into her pussy...

She would have to make a point of asking Billy for all the details of his illicit affair with his mother. Had he fucked her in the ass yet, for instance? Did they use a rubber when her cunted her, or did the idea of maybe getting pregnant by her own boy turn her on?

"I'- I'm afraid...Mommy" Billy gasped.

Julia pulled his prick out of her mouth with a long, wet slurp. "What's the matter, son?" She was panting. "What are you afraid of?"

"I'm ... I'm afraid I might stain your shirt, Mommy."

Julia smiled at his cleverness. "Is my good boy going make a mess?"

"Yes—yes, maybe. Mommy. Maybe soon."

"And Mommy's clean office shirt might get sticky cum shot all over it?" Julia reached for the top button. "Unless I take it off for you?"

Billy nodded, looking down. He looked very hungry. "How very considerate of you..." Julia eased her shirt off. Her fat breasts were held by just her lacy bra. "Would you like Mommy to take off her brassiere as well so you won't stain it with your sticky cum either, Little Boy?"

Billy's cock, wet and erect, twitched at the suggestion. "Yes- yes please, Mommy..."

She was reaching for the catch between her breasts. Now she paused. "But- wouldn't it be wrong for a Mommy to show her son her big tits?"

Billy looked stricken. "Please- please Mommy. I wanna see- I gotta see..."

"Well- if it will help you cum..." Julia eased the cups apart, and she kept her eyes on Billy's prick. Sure enough, as her heavy breasts came free, it jerked and leaked another dollop of thick, white opaque load. It wouldn't be long now...

Julia lifted her big breasts up, pushed them together for her 'son' to enjoy as she opened her mouth wide again. She surrounded the entire length of his hard prick with her open mouth. Billy felt Julia's breath on his balls. When the head of his glans poked and touched the back of her throat, Julia finally closed her lips and mouth and tongue, hot and tight, around the entire sensitized length of his quivering hard-on. She looked up into Billy's eyes, cradled his hairy balls with her warm, liquid breast flesh, and forced the cock deep into her throat. She was just choking on it when...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Julia's New Patient

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds