• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Robbin's Blackmail

Mrs. Robbin's Blackmail

I was young when Mrs. Robbins blackmailed Totie and me.

How young was I? Well, I wasn't illegal, and neither was Totie, but we were both young. We were both living with our parents and still in school and we didn't want anyone to find out what we had been doing, and that's how Mrs. Robbins blackmailed us.

Totie had gotten really good looking the older she got. I don't just mean pretty or pretty good looking; I mean really good looking. She couldn't walk down the street without turning heads, especially in the summer when she was wearing shorts or one of those little tops she wore a lot when it was hot. The rest of the time she filled out a pair of jeans like nobody in school. I used to hope for the days when she wore the hip-hugger jeans when she was in front of me in art class and I could look at the crack of her ass peeking out of the back of her jeans.

I always did like her, and she always had liked me, but we hadn't dated. We did a lot of things when we were younger and played in the neighborhood. We stole some kisses sometimes and one time we did a little playing doctor. But we hadn't ever dated. She usually had somebody else and when she didn't I had somebody.

But that summer we both broke up with somebody at the same time and I found myself face to face with her one afternoon in front of her parents' house and we started talking. She was giving me the interested look, you know, that girls have when they want a guy to ask them out. But the really huge problem at that particular time is we didn't have anywhere to go and no way to get there. My younger sister and my parents were at my house and her brother, sister, and parents were at hers' and I really couldn't think of anywhere to sneak away to, except Mrs. Robbins barn. So that's what we did.

It got way hotter in there than I expected. I don't mean the temperature, even though that was pretty uncomfortable, too, but Totie had been making out with Van the entire time they had been dating and she must have decided that she didn't want to stop making out, just because Van and her broke up. We got inside the old barn and there was old furniture in there and a lawnmower, so we got on a dusty, old couch and before I knew it I was rounding second base and going for third. Totie didn't even act like she wanted me to slow down. When I started trying to feel her tits she just took her top completely off and dropped it on the floor and I was playing with the nicest tits on any girl at school, except maybe Mrs. Reid, the girls PE coach.

I didn't want her to slow down. I had been making out with girls all year and I had always wanted Totie and I was hoping I would have my cock in her tight, little pussy in the next few minutes. She didn't seem worried about anything, and if I could get my finger on her little, pink clit the way I had with Deborah Gardner I didn't think she was going to say 'no.' That's exactly how it happened.

I did. I played with her tits for a little while and kissed her and then I got her shorts unzipped. I slid my hand down to her little mound and my finger landed right on her little button and she tilted her head back and let me rub her clit and just breathed heavy. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my cock and led her hand to it. She held my cock in her fist and pumped my cock a little, but mostly she closed her eyes and let me rub her clit. I got dissatisfied with only having one finger on it and started trying to pull her shorts down lower so I could get my hand where I could touch her more. They went a little lower, then lower than that and she was trying to spread her legs so I could finger her, but couldn't because the shorts were too tight. So she just pulled them off and dropped them on the floor.

I hadn't ever come before I was supposed to, but I was probably pretty close right then. I felt my cock swell, even though it was already hard and had been since I got inside the barn with her. I was so horny that I was pushing my cock into her hand and she pumped me a few more times and was just looking in my eyes and her legs were spread. I put my fingers in her and began fingering her and rubbing her clit. She was really wet. I wasn't really thinking about anything else, right then, I had a naked girl on the couch with me.

I wanted to be naked with her. I pulled my T-shirt off and my pants and underwear. I had only been wearing sandals and I had been able to let them drop off my feet when my pants came off. We kissed and touched some more and then she just leaned back and I was over the top of her with her legs spread. I couldn't help myself; I went right into her. She was wet and I went right in. She was a little tight, so I backed out a little once or twice, but then pushed further into her. I was in her as deep as my cock would go and I could feel the lips of her pussy on the base of my dick and I could feel her mound against my crotch. It was amazing. I was just pretty much lost in it. She was moaning a little and breathing hard and she had her eyes closed.

I really don't think Mrs. Robbins had been standing there for very long. I realized that the inside of the barn was suddenly light and I opened my eyes and she was standing right there in the doorway. There wasn't any way to hide what we were doing. Our clothes were on the floor and there wasn't a blanket or a pillow or anything to cover us with. She was just standing there looking at both of us with Toties' legs around me and me naked on top of her and pumped my cock into her. Totie realized something was going on, I guess because I suddenly stopped doing anything and she opened her eyes and looked up.

"Oh God...oh God," she started saying, "please don't tell anyone."

Mrs. Robbins looked down her nose at us and told us to put on some clothes and come to the house. I just pulled on my pants and T-shirt while she stood at the door waiting for us, while Totie pulled on her shorts and put her top on. Then Mrs. Robbins led us out of the barn and to the back door of her house. I think Totie was crying. I didn't know if she was planning on calling our parents or the police, or maybe both but I felt like I was going to be sick. I knew whatever happened it would be a lot of trouble.

When we got to her house she made both of us come inside and went over by the phone in the front room.

"Well, who do you think I should call first? The police, so I can have you arrested for breaking in to my barn?"

I spoke up. "We didn't break in to your barn, the door wasn't locked."

"It was locked a few days ago," she said. "I don't know how you managed to unlock it, but I'd say that was trespassing, even if they didn't charge you with burglary."

She paused for a few seconds, looking at us with her hand on the phone.

"Or should I call your parents, so they will know what you were doing?"

"No, please don't tell anyone," Totie was crying. "We promise we won't ever do anything like this again."

"Oh, but you will," Mrs. Robbins said, "you're young. You'll sneak off and do this the first chance you get."

"NO," Totie was saying, "please don't tell anyone..."

Mrs. Robbins looked at her and just as smoothly as if she had rehearsed it said," Alright, I won't tell anyone anything about what you were doing, but you have to do everything, I mean everything I tell you to do."

I started to think we might get out of this without being in trouble, but at the same time I was worried that I might never get another crack at Totie. Or maybe I might not get at Toties' crack. Something like that.

"Oh, thank you Mrs. Robbins, we'll do anything you say," Totie blurted out.

Mrs. Robbins sat down in the chair by the phone and pointed to the couch.

"Stand over there in front of the couch," she said. When we were there she looked at us coolly and said, "Now both of you take off all of your clothes."

"Oh please, no, Mrs. Robbins," Totie squealed.

I was nervous, but I didn't say anything. I didn't know what was about to happen, but I didn't think I was going to like it.

"Yes," Mrs. Robbins snapped! "I'm going to see you just like you were when I found you."

"Please, Mrs. Robbins" Totie was really crying hard.

"Take off all your clothes right now, both of you, or I'm going to call the police and have you both arrested for burglary."

So Totie started taking off her top. I couldn't help but enjoy watching her tits pop out when she pulled the top over her head, even though I knew we were in trouble. I pulled my shirt off and had it clear of my head in time to see Totie unzip her pants and start pulling them down slowly. She was whimpering and crying. I was excited to see her naked here in the full light, but I also really felt sorry for her. Tears were running down her cheeks and she was red and her face was all screwed up tight.

I slid my pants off. I didn't have my underwear. I had been in such a hurry in the barn that I hadn't put them on, just my pants. Then the both of us stood there, naked in front of Mrs. Robbins.

"I think your boyfriend needs some help getting hard again. Do you know what a blow-job is?"

Totie couldn't seem to answer; finally she just nodded her head, tears running down her face.

"Get on your knees in front of him and start giving him a blow-job."

Totie slowly got down to her knees, but she wasn't close enough to me. She timidly walked on her knees a couple of steps closer, still crying. I didn't want to make her crawl all the way to me so I moved closer to her.

"That's close enough, girl, now open your mouth and start sucking his cock." As Totie cried and opened her mouth she bent her head to my crotch and took my cock in her mouth. Mrs. Robbins started giving her directions, "run your tongue over it a little and bob your head up and down on it. That's right, make him hard."

I was having trouble getting hard. It embarrassed me to have Mrs. Robbins sitting there watching us, plus I really did feel sorry for Totie, crying the way she was. To make things worse, Totie was doing what she was told, but it really didn't feel good. It was like she was doing it mechanically and wasn't doing anything to make it nice. In spite of all that, I started getting a little turned on watching her head going up and down on my dick. I started thinking how nice her hair looked and how good it felt when it touched my stomach and flicked against my thighs. I got hard.

"Good, now lay back on the couch and have sex just like when I walked in and found you."

Totie got up from her knees and went to the couch and leaned against the armrest like she had when I got inside her. She was still sobbing. I don't think she was really thinking about what she was doing, because when she lay back on the couch her legs were still together and I couldn't enter her. I gently took her ankles and lifted her legs up and put one ankle on the back of the couch and just kind of held the other one up while I moved between her legs. I lowered myself softly to her and began trying to put my cock inside her. She had gone very dry in the last few minutes and it wasn't letting me enter her. I spread her apart and was going to try again, but Mrs. Robbins stopped me.

"Have you ever licked a girl's pussy, boy?" I nodded. "Well lick her until she's wet, and then finish what you started in the barn."

I had sucked Deborah's pussy a few times, but I hadn't done it much. The last time I did it, though, Deborah had bucked so hard against my face that I though she was going to break my nose. I guess I could do it well enough. I tried to be gentle with Totie. I figured she was pretty scared. I ran my tongue up and down and over her clit and I tried to leave as much spit as I could, so maybe it would make her wet. When I looked up at first she had stopped crying but was just kind of laying there like she was indifferent to everything. A few minutes later I looked at her and her eyes were closed. I don't think she was turned on or anything. I think she just wanted to pretend it wasn't happening. Finally I thought maybe she was wet enough that I could enter her.

I raised up from between her legs and took my cock between my fingers and rubber it against her pussy. She shuddered a little bit, but I had left enough spit on her pussy that I felt like my cock head would go it. I pushed against her a little and it did go in. I felt a tight spot, so I pulled it out a little and opened her pussy lips a little with my finger, and then pushed it into her a little further.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mrs. Robbins move, and when I glanced over at her she was still sitting and watching us, but had shifted around in her seat a little. I kept pushing my cock into Totie until I had it all the way in.

Totie had her head back and her eyes closed and she wasn't crying anymore. I was hoping I wasn't hurting her and that maybe it felt good to her, but I didn't know. I thrust into her for a little while. I didn't seem to be getting close to coming, because I never could get used to knowing that Mrs. Robbins was in the room watching us. After I fucked Totie for a while Mrs. Robbins told me to get off and told Totie to get on the floor on her hands and knees. I looked at her there. She seemed pretty stiff and tense. When she got there Mrs. Robbins told me to get behind her and fuck her from behind.

Pretty much every time I had ever had sex I was on top of the girl. I hadn't ever had sex doggy style before, even though I knew people did that. Hell, I'd dreamed about it, after sneaking dirty magazines and porn movies and seeing people do it. I thought it would be great to be fucking a girl and feel her ass rubbing up against you and then being able to play with her tits in my hands, too. I guess I was pretty excited. I didn't wait as long to enter her when I got behind her.

I think Totie had managed to relax a little, too, because I went right into her. She was wet all inside, but I'm sure part of that was that I had just pulled out of her a few seconds before. Still, she pushed back against me some and rubbed her ass against me. I think it was getting her turned on. She started breathing a little harder.

As far as my part of it, I really loved it. I was all the way into her to the base of my shaft and when I pushed against her I could feel her ass against me. I was behind her looking at her hair and it was turning me on. Her pussy felt fantastic. It was rubbing on the underside of my dick and kind of bending it down and I could really feel a lot of her on the head of my dick. In spite of Mrs. Robbins watching us I started to get turned on. I started thrusting a little harder and faster. I seriously started to lose it. I was working on a good come and I think Totie was starting to enjoy it, too. When I felt like I was close to coming Mrs. Robbins told us to stop.

I was afraid she wasn't going to let us finish, but she just told me to lay on the floor on my back and told Totie to get on top of me and for us to have sex with Totie on top. I did this with Deborah, and from the way Totie did it, I'd guess she had done it, too. She really was getting into it. I reached up and started squeezing her breasts and she was breathing hard and bucking her hips and riding my cock up and down. She was so wet that I could feel the wetness from her around the base of my cock and on my balls.

I opened my eyes a little and Mrs. Robbins was sitting in the chair with her skirt pulled up to her thighs and was rubbing herself. The dirty, evil, old lady was watching us fuck and masturbating. It was making it hard for me to come. I looked up at Totie and I knew she was going to come. She was bouncing on my dick and her hair was all around her shoulders and her eyes were shut. I felt her tits in my hands and I started feeling my balls contract like I was getting ready to come. I was listening to Totie breathing hard and then starting to moan and I remembered how I had wanted to fuck her for all these years and I started to come. I must have come a lot, too, because it seemed to go on and on and I could feel my cock pump out wad after wad of come. I think I must have come for fifteen seconds or so and I pumped one last wad and tensed and shuddered and then I was done.

Totie kind of collapsed on top of me and just lay up against me. I guess we both forgot about Mrs. Robbins for a few seconds. After a little while I heard her say, "get up and put on your clothes."

Totie got off the top of me and started putting on her clothes without looking at Mrs. Robbins or me. She just kind of kept her eyes down. I put all my clothes on except the underwear I left in the barn. When we were dressed Mrs. Robbins stood up and took us both to the back door and said, "now go home and if I catch you in my barn again something worse will happen."

I don't have any idea what she meant by that, but I didn't want to find out.

I didn't even want to get my underwear from the barn. I was afraid to go in there. I was sure Mrs. Robbins was watching us to see what we would do when we were leaving. I didn't look back to see. We both just went around the barn and went out of the yard through the gate. Once away from her yard Totie and I walked down the alley and came out right next to her house. I didn't want to just let her leave after everything had happens, so I touched her arm and she looked up at me. I put my arms around her and hugged her and she was shaking. I put my lips against hers and kissed her. When I pulled back I could see a tear rolling down her cheek. She turned around and went inside of her house.

I went home. After that I never talked to Totie very much. I think every time we saw each other we remembered what happened. I know Mrs. Robbins didn't plan it that way, but that's why Totie and me never got together. I know Mrs. Robbins only did it because she was getting her jollies watching two teenagers fuck. I certainly never talked to Mrs. Robbins again, and I never went near her property.

I never could get with Totie again after Mrs. Robbins blackmailed us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Robbin's Blackmail

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 545 milliseconds