• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dilemma

Dilemma

I'm in a real dilemma. I Sima Sen from Kolkata, is now pregnant although my hubby is impotent. It has been done by my loving only son. He is just eighteen and I'm forty but still very hot and horny. My impotent hubby would never doubt my son but he would certainly be hurt for my infidelity. Would suspect this and that person but certainly not the real culprit, my dear son, my true love. Should I abort the child? But how can I? It's the child of my dearest lover.

I was married at the early age of twenty and our son was born two years after our marriage. It was by my hubby as I could never imagine sex with any one beside my loving hubby who was handsome and a very nice person (he's still so although frustrated at present for impotency at this early age of forty three). He had a very good health and we enjoyed our conjugal life to the full. Our lone son (we did not like to have more children) is charming and a brilliant student. Both of us loved him, but mother's love is different. I felt a deep attachment to my son Babu but until recently it was purely mother's love.

Two years ago one of the business projects of my hubby failed leading to heavy financial loss. The shock made my hubby morose and as a consequence he developed high blood pressure. Our family doctor prescribed a new medicine which soon controlled hyper tension. But as a side effect his cock became insipid. We tried all sorts of treatments -- allopathic, homoeopathic, ayurvedic, unani, even quack remedies, but all failed as it was the effect of a strong and pernicious drug.

I've already told that I'm very horny and hot. So absence of sex made me crazy. It was unendurable but I could not imagine of having sex with any person other than my hubby. I gradually started drinking. My hubby used to fall asleep early and my son remained busy with his studies in his closed room. So I had perfect privacy at night to drink in the hall room.

Last month while I was drinking I suddenly heard footsteps and turning around found my son standing close by. He uttered angrily, 'stop drinking mom, this would kill you.' I looked up at him with guilty eyes. I felt that he loved me so much (still a son's sacred love to mom) that he could not bear be indulging in mischief like drinking. He then moved forward and snatched the wine glass from my hand. I could not resist myself and started sobbing by hugging him and burying my head in his broad chest.

Babu got astonished at my outburst and patting my head lovingly said in a soft voice 'tell me mom what has happened'. I hugged him more closely and kissed his cheek and then I felt the hardness pressing my belly. I lowered down my hand and was excited to discover a gigantic cock. I whispered, 'your dad is incurably impotent. What can I do dear' He looked up sympathetically, adored me with his hands. This made me mad. The alcohol also started working. I pulled his mouth into mine and kissed him deeply sucking his hot tongue. This agitated him and he dragged down my blouse and bra and started sucking my boobs. What a heavenly pleasure from my dearest in the world. I said, 'let's go to bed.'

In the bed we started rolling in deep embrace and in the process got completely nude. Then the heavenly rhythm began, gained momentum and ended up in the bliss of his hot cum jetting deep into me. In the climax moment he called me by my name and thus we turned from mom-son to the most passionate lovers.

Next day we avoided each other as we felt guilty of some unpardonable sin. But our mutual infatuation soon got the better of our guilt complex and our heavenly union has now become a regular feature. We love each other very very deeply and passionately. The sense of mother-son relation has gone into complete oblivion. We are now eternal lovers. My son imagines that in our last birth we were husband-wife and lovers. By some curse we have born in this life as mom and son, but still our true relation has prevailed upon the curse. How happy he is to learn that he is going to be a father, to have a baby from his dearest. No, I cannot destroy the embryo. Our son must be born.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dilemma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds