• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 03

The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 03

123

I would like to thank Chasp for editing this story for me.

All characters are 18 years or older.

---------------------------------------

As the sun rose in the distance, Dawn saw the sign up ahead to the campground.

"We're almost here" She announced in a loud voice, as she looked in the rearview.

Everyone started to stir. Billy's was the first to sit up and look around. As he took a deep stretch he asked. "You drove the whole way, Mom?"

"Yea, I was in the mood for a long drive"

Greg straightened up but didn't address himself right away. He was still scared of what Billy might say.

I'd better play it cool for awhile, he thought to himself.

Billy looked back at his dad.

"Morning, dad. Did you sleep alright back there? I know how little space there is."

"Umm yea I did son, I can't believe it myself."

"So where are we going to setup camp this year, dad?" Billy asked, as if he's really cared.

"I thought up by the lake, if everyone is up to the hike."

"That sounds great!" Steff spoke while she stretched.

"We'll be able to go swimming," Steff expressed with glee.

Dawn looked back in the rearview mirror at her husband. In a huffy voice replied,

"I wish I knew this back at the house. I would have packed my bikini."

Greg thought and came up with a plan. "Well when we get to the campground, Billy and I could stay there, while you and Steff head up the road to town and find a new bikini there."

"Clothes shopping. This trip is starting off fantastic already, " Steff replied excitedly.

"I guess we could do that. You two wouldn't mind waiting around for us at the campground?"

"No. I think I and dad will be able to find something to do while you to shop" Billy replied, knowing full well that his dad would want to try and talk his way out of what he did with sis.

"Okay then, I'll try and hurry to find a suit."

"Hey mom I think I need a new one also." Steff interjected.

"Steff ,we don't have time for you to try on every bikini in the store"

"Aw ,come on, mom. I'm not that bad, and besides, I would only be waiting around for you to find something."

"We'll see, but no promises"

Shortly after they had left, Billy felt a strange tingle through his body again, and his dick started to increase in size.

"Oh no, not again!" he thought to himself.

Billy's mind started to drift, and his vision went back to seeing his mother bent down on her knees in front of him. He imagined her opening her mouth and taking his dick in it and slowly sucking him off. Then his mind changed people, and now he saw his sister, and she was slamming her ass against their father's dick, screaming out loudly in ecstasy as he was pulling her into him with both hands on her waist, ramming his cock deep inside of her. Again, his mind wandered. He could still see his sister face, as she screamed in her climatic state, but now the man fucking her brains out wasn't her father anymore, it was he.

Billy could feel his cock at full hardness, almost poking out of the top of his jeans. Overnight it must have grown another 2 inches.

Lost in the enjoyment of the new thoughts traveling through his mind, Billy tried to overcome them and bring himself back to reality, shaking the incestual images that were haunting him.

Billy shamefully asked himself, "Why am I thinking these thoughts? Am I really a pervert?

But the urges that were running throughout his body were too much for him to control. The desire that had built up in him of wanting and needing his mother to suck him off, and now fuck his own sister, were almost more than he could stand.

"Okay then I'll just have to live with that fact that I'm a sick, twisted pervert who wants to fuck his own family. So I might as well be the best pervert I can be," Billy thought. And with that, the shame he felt started to dissipate.

Knowing that his dad would want to discuss what he seen last night, Billy was going crazy trying to cover every excuse his dad could use as to why he was lapping his own daughter to a climax.

Somehow he might be able to use it to his advantage, without his father knowing what his true intentions were.

Billy made his way to a grassy area, still trying to stretch the stiffness out of his body.

Looking over at his son, Greg signaled to Billy with his hand. "Billy, we need to talk."

"About what, dad?" He replied, with a faked puzzled look. Billy headed over to his dad.

"I think you know."

"Are you talking about what I saw you and sis doing in the back seat?"

"Umm yea. I need to explain." Billy cut him off before Greg could finish.

"If you're worried that I'm going to tell mom what I saw you can put your mind at easy. First off, I think sis somehow tricked you and secondly, I don't want to see you and mom split up over this.

"That's exactly what happened!" Greg said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Well I figured as much, dad, but sis must be up to something, and I wouldn't put it past her to open her big mouth and tell mom what you two did. Now that they've gone shopping, she's got all the time in the world to tell mom her side of the story. I would bet it makes you out to be the person who made the advances. Mom isn't going to ever believe you now if you told her what happened. She would want to know why you didn't stop sis, or tell her first thing this morning what Steff tried to make you do."

Greg dropped his head down.

"I think your right, son. I think I'm still in deep shit."

"Not if we put our heads together dad, and somehow make it out that you're not the bad guy here, but the person that was being taken advantage of."

"What do you mean son?"

Seeing the intense interest in his father's eyes, Billy put his mischievous plan into action.

"Well, what would happen if I was able to seduce mom? Then she'd see how it could've happened to you."

Quickly standing tall and crossing his arms, Greg looked sternly at Billy and said,

"What are you saying Billy? I should condone to letting you fuck your mother?"

"No. No. I meant just a little seduction. Not screwing her, "Billy replied with a quick chuckle.

"I mean, god dad, she's mom. How sick would that be?"

Billy realized that is was just as sick as his father licking his own daughter.

"Errr, sorry dad; you know what I mean."

"Yeah I know what you're talking about."

Billy continued explaining his plan to his father.

"If I can get mom just interested in the idea, and not actually doing anything with her, then maybe she could see how it could happen, and that would give you a good opportunity to tell her what happened to you with sis."

Greg paused for a moment, looked up at the morning sky, and then back at his son.

"It sounds just crazy enough to work, but I don't see your mother getting sexually aroused by her own son."

"I could, when we get up at camp, maybe pay mom more attention. You know, compliment her on how pretty she looks, and help her with things around camp."

Greg laughed.

"That might make her happy, but I don't think that's going to get her interested in having sex with you."

"I'll figure it out, dad. I have the whole week to try and make something work. I mean, I would rather take a chance at this working than see you two getting a divorce."

Pausing for a moment, Greg hesitantly spoke to Billy.

"I might be able to help you with your seduction."

"How's that, dad?"

"Well, your mother is a sucker for having her neck played with."

"What do you mean, dad?"

"Umm.. Your mom gets overly excited when I caress and kiss the nape of her neck. It puts her in the mood."

"Oh." Thinking for a bit, Billy said. "I'll try and figure out a way to rub mom's neck, then."

"Just don't ever let her know that I told you about her neck, or any of this conversation."

"This is just between us dad. I'll never tell anyone."

Billy couldn't believe his luck! Not only was he going to get the opportunity to seduce his mother in front of his dad - he told him how to do it.

Greg thought about what Billy said about Steff. He didn't think that she would be the one to tell Dawn about them, but it was a possibility.

What am I going to do if she does? What if this stunt didn't work? . So many questions.

Billy pushed his dad with his shoulder.

"Hey it's going to work out ok dad. If sis does tell mom, I've got your back. I'll say I saw Steff putting the moves on you while you were sleeping."

"But that is what did happen! I was asleep, and I thought it was your mother at first, then it was too late by the time I was fully awake to stop her."

"We'll even though I didn't see that, I'll say I did. I believe you dad."

"Hey I know you're not old enough to drink yet, but I think on this trip we'll let that slip. When your mom gets back, I'll walk over to the store and grab us some beer for up at camp."

"I thought you already had beer in the cooler."

"Yea enough for me, and maybe one or two for your mother." Greg pat Billy on his back, laughing out loud, then said "Hey your mom is a lightweight when it comes to drinking. We could try and get her a little tipsy. That might make it easier for you two to..." Greg paused mid sentence.

"I know what you mean dad, but don't worry; it's Mom and me. Nothing bad is going to happen."

"Come on, son. Let's go get checked in, that way all we'll have to do is backpack the stuff to the camping area. By the time we get up there and settled in, the sun will be going down."

"Okay, dad", and off they headed to the Check-In Station.

Meanwhile Dawn and Steff were at the department store in town. Dawn had found a nice bikini, but of course was waiting on Steff.

The sales lady approached Dawn. Excuse me Miss.

"It's Mrs." Dawn smiled to the clerk.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you two were sisters. Well I just wanted to let you know that we're having a big sale on ladies' panties. They're last years' styles and I have to get them sold so I can put out next year's ones."

Smiling at the clerk Dawn said to her "Thank you for the compliment, but we only need swim suites today."

Having heard the word 'sale', Steff quickly exited the dressing area.

"How much are they?" she rushed over, asking.

"Steff we don't have time for this." her mother replied.

"Mom, it's only going to take a minute to check them out, and if they're really good, they're worth at least a look."

"They're a 'buy one, get one free', and I've already marked them down by half." the clerk replied with a smile.

"Okay well take a quick look, but just a look, Steff"

Dawn picked up a pair, and right off the bat she hesitated. The material was very sheer, and would barely cover her ass. Taking a closer look Dawn gasped.

"Steff, these are crotchless panties!"

"Wow! How cool is that, mom?"

"Steffany Wilson!" Dawn replied crossing her arms, looked angrily at her daughter.

"God, Mom, just chill! All I meant by that was, wouldn't they surprise dad if you wore them tonight at camp?"

"Keep your father out of this, young lady!"

"Okay. I didn't mean anything by it. I just felt that dad would enjoy seeing you in them, that's all."

Dawn thought over what her daughter said.

"Well maybe one pair, I mean for some other time. They are at a real nice price."

"Mom, we have to buy two for the sale price."

Dawn looked at her daughter.

"I don't think I want you wearing crotch less panties yet."

"I don't care about that mom, I like the feel of them on my skin," she said, rubbing a pair against her cheek.

"Well OK, we'll take one pair each." Dawn told the sales clerk.

After paying for the goods, Dawn and Steff headed back to the campground.

Upon arrival, Greg approached the van. Trying to see if Dawn was upset or not, he smiled and said,

"Glad your back honey. I was starting to miss you."

"Thank you, dear."

"Me to, mom." Billy yelled throwing her a wave, and a big smile.

"Thank you Billy."

"Didn't anyone miss me?" Steff asked, pouting in the front seat of the van.

"Of course we did." Greg replied.

"Now let's start to get everything ready for the hike. I need to walk over to the store and pickup some more beer."

"Honey, I think you have enough already."

"I just want to be sure. I wouldn't want to run out up there. It would take me too long to get more."

Dawn rolled her eyes at her husband. "Okay. We'll get the stuff ready.

Greg hurried over the road to the store.

Opening the rear of the van Billy started emptying the camping gear from it.

"Billy I'm going to change quickly into some jeans. Can you and your sister keep unpacking?"

"Sure, mom."

Dawn grabbed a pair of jeans out of her bag, and headed to the rest room near the check-in station.

"I'll be only a minute; please don't kill one another while I'm gone."

"We won't" They both replied, and Dawn walked away.

"So, Billy I saw you and mom in the van last night. How did you pull that off?"

"I saw you and dad also, so I could ask you the same thing."

"Well, big brother, I think if we both play our cards right we'll both be having sex with our parents again."

Billy smiled at the thought.

"You know sis? I think this is the first time we've agreed on anything."

While loading her backpack, Steff looked up at her brother and said

"I think your right, bro. We'd better not make a habit of this. It would freak mom and dad out."

"I think your right about that." Billy replied back.

"Oh! I have to tell you about the panties mom bought at the store today. Talk about being hot."

"Panties? I thought you went to buy bikinis." Billy interjected.

"We did, but they had a great deal on these super sexy panties, there very sheer black, and very tiny. I mean they almost don't cover anything, but the sexiest thing is, they're crotch less."

Billy went over in his mind the description of the panties, picturing his mother wearing them, walking around, watching the way her ass hugged the tight shear material, making out every curve in her slender ass. Then he pictured his mom lying down on her back, slowly raising her legs up in the air and parting her thighs so he could get a good view of her pussy.

Steff spoke up, and smashed the vivid images that she put in his head.

"Hey! You'd better calm that monster down, before mom and dad get back."

Billy noticed that he had a hard-on again and bashfully apologized to Steff.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. In fact, from what I'm seeing, that thing is kind of sexy. How is it I've never noticed that trophy all these years?"

Billy decided to tell his sister what happened to him. Explaining how he was bitten on one side of his shaft, and since then having sexual urges for mom, and, how his once normal size dick had turned into this monster that was now raring to escape from his pants.

"Well I don't know what to say to that Billy, except, I would look at it as a gift. I mean, what girl wouldn't want to try that thing out? I'll bet Mom thinks about it, now that she's had it between her fingers."

"You'd better stop talking about his Steff or it isn't going to go away by the time they get back."

Smiling at her brother, Steff agreed.

Billy changed the subject and told Steff what Dad and he were talking about while they were shopping, and how he was going to try and seduce mom.

"I'll try and find a way to help push her into your seduction plan, if I see an opportunity arise." Steff said, as she paused for a moment to looked down at Billy's stiff cock, and then back up to see their mother approaching.

"What were you two talking about?" Greg asked, startling the both of them.

"Didn't hear you behind us, dad. Nothing much, just discussing who was going to backpack what up to the lake." Billy replied, trying desperately to hide his erection from his father's view.

Greg put the beer in the cooler, and started packing up his stuff. He grabbed the big tent and cooler, along with his backpack and headed towards the path to the lake.

Dawn quickly packed her stuff up, and with the rest of them headed out towards their hideaway camping spot.

"This is going to be a great trip this year." Billy said with a big smile on his face, he glanced at his mother walking in front of him and smiled devilishly at her.

"I think so too" Steff replied with the same look on her face as she eyed her loving father.

As they climbed up the rocky trail that took them to the lake, they had to walk single file.

Greg took the lead to set the pace and pushed the group on; right behind him was his daughter. Since her pack was the lightest of the group, she had no trouble keeping pace with him.

Dawn, on the other hand, was struggling with her pack and thought may have over packed this year, but she did her best to keep in stride.

Billy was just pacing along, bringing up the rear as he enjoyed the view he was getting of his mother in front of him. He watched how her hips made her ass sway in her tight jeans.

He imagined running his fingers all over her luscious ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly in his hands.

Greg looked back at the group, and saw them falling behind, so he stopped.

"You need a break honey?"

"Yes, Greg just for a couple minutes. My shoulders are killing me."

"Okay we can take five right here", he said as he unstrapped his pack, and tossed it on the leaf covered ground.

Billy dropped his pack, and walked up behind his mother; he reached for her pack and said,

"I'll help take that off for you, mom."

"Thank you, honey, that will be a big help, my shoulders are so tight."

As Billy lifted the pack and pulled it back toward himself, he unintentionally pushed his waist into his mother's backside. His dick smashed against her ass cheeks. His dick wasn't stiff, but the light brushing of her jeans as it slid against his cock stirred Billy's blood. He felt his dick give a slight twitch, and it sent a shiver up Billy's spine. He rapidly removed her pack set it down behind her.

As Billy was bent over, putting her pack down he took a quick glance and he saw his mother's round ass only inches away from his face.

Billy felt himself slipping away again. He fought the urge to just pull those jeans off her and rub his face all over her wonderful ass. Billy rushed to straighten up so he could gain control over his sexual yearnings.

As Billy calmed himself down, he saw a good opportunity to put a plan in motion.

"Mom, if your shoulders hurt that bad, I can rub them while we take this break."

Smiling at her son Dawn replied,

"That would be wonderful Billy, if you wouldn't mind."

"It's the least I can do mom." Billy replied.

Taking his mom's hand, Billy helped her to the ground in front of him, while he took a seat on his pack.

With both hands Billy began to massage his mother's ailing shoulders.

"How's that feel, mom?"

"Oh, wonderful honey, just wonderful", Dawn sighed.

Billy slowly squeezed and rubbed both shoulder blades. He rubbed his hands up to the base of her neck, and back down to the edge of her forearm.

Billy didn't want to get her excited yet, but wanted her to get use to the idea of him giving her a rub, so he never ventured beyond her shoulders.

Greg saw what Billy was doing and gave him a quick wink.

Billy smiled and winked back at his dad as he rubbed less gingerly on her shoulders, working out the tension.

"Sorry, but if we want to make it to camp before dark, we've got to go now. After we're settled in, I or Billy can rub your shoulders some more." Greg said, as he waved every one up on their feet.

"Okay," with a look of disappointment, Dawn replied.

As Billy helped put her pack back on he said,

"Don't worry mom, I promise I'll finish the job when we get there."

Dawn looked deep into her son's eyes and smiled.

"Thank you, Billy", as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds