• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • African Massage

African Massage

This is my first submission and for that I thought best to stick to facts. It is an account of an experience that I had during a massage at my local sports club while living in Nairobi, Kenya.

I had been working hard and traveling a lot. Stress and pressure had taken its toll on my health and happiness. I was tired and ached from all the long drives I had subjected myself to on crappy roads.

At home for the first time in weeks I wanted to really get back to treating myself. Working hard is worthless if you cannot enjoy life!

My Saturday was mellow, catching up with friends and getting an early night. Sunday I was up early and walked down the street to the sports club I was a member at. I planned to work out, take a steam then a massage with Agy. I always loved my sessions with Agy, she was a mature woman, very kind but firm and gave a great massage. It was all business and there was never any hint of sex, which suited me.

I saw Agy while working out and agreed for an appointment when finished. An hour later, I had showered and steamed so headed to her massage room. The door was open, so I got comfortable and covered myself with the towel. Ten minutes must have passed and I was just enjoying the quiet time. My peace was interrupted and I assumed Agy had arrived. Without a word she started the massage, being face down, I had no reason to suspect it was any different. A few minutes later her hand reached below the towel and I nearly leapt of the table. Looking round there was the hottest girl ever in Agy's place. Her hands kept going below the towel and started to pull down my shorts.

I convinced myself that the club was reputable and the massage still was none sexual. The girl was soothing and said the shorts were in the way. I accepted and allowed her to remove them. Desperate not to reveal my growing hard on I settled back beneath the towel. The massage continued, but every so often her hand would glide closer to my groin. I still thought non-sexual, so was really trying not to get hard.

Next, she left no doubt what was on the menu. She straddled my back and continued to rub my back. I could feel her burning hot, moist pussy on my back. This was too much for me. My cock now rock hard and pressing uncomfortably into the table. She must have sensed this. She climbed off and asked me to turn over.

Now lay on my back, and sure I was going to get more, my erection stuck out point at the ceiling. Already leaking pre-cum I just wanted release. Instead she continued with a straight massage! I was getting increasingly frustrated, and embarrassed. Maybe I was wrong and I was suddenly aware that my erection may be unwanted and inappropriate...

The hands continued to stray close but never touching. Try as I might I could not get soft or hide my hard on.

She was massaging down my body, but stood at the top of the table, I was smothered by her young beautiful breasts and inches away from the pussy which I needed so much.

I had just about given up when she climbed up on the table again, straddling my face. Now I was inches away from her sweet pussy and sure that the massage would have a happy ending.

I managed to get my tongue up to her, and took a long lick from her clit up to her ass. In one motion she lost control. Up until this point she was in charge. It seems this was a first for her. Within minutes she was coming hard and fast, grinding down on my tongue. All the while she had my cock in a vice like grip, rubbing for all she could.

She turned round and slid down my body. Her cunt was burning hot and dripping wet. I could feel the heat as she had the tip of my cock resting at her entrance. For a moment she held still and looked down at me. All thoughts of stopping this or putting on a condom melted away. She slid down my cock and we both gasped at how good it felt. We fucked like our lives depended on it. Both racing to orgasm. She came first, but the spasms of her cunt set of my orgasm and she milked me dry.

We lay for a moment together, I thought that it was over. But was surprised when she climbed back up to the top of the bed and pressed her freshly fucked pussy down over my mouth. How could I refuse? I cleaned her up while she did the same for me.

It was the most intense experience ever. I dressed and left. On my way out of the club I saw Agy, she had been waiting for me and was ready for my massage. It seems the girl was not an employee, I never saw her again or find out who she was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • African Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds