• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • An Innocent Gem

An Innocent Gem

This is my first story I have ever submitted, so if you would like to leave any comment I would love to know!!! Again first time!! Hope you enjoy, for I have enjoyed it yet so far!!! This is all fiction, nothing is true!! And all over 18!

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~

~ Ahhh....I remember the day, the day my life changed. When my freedom was taken, like the breath of air hissing away from your body.

I remember when I was little with all my siblings, and my mother yelling across the meadow from the little cottage, "Hurry up my little ones, it is dinner time!"

We would all come running, scurrying to get to the best pickings first, eight of us, all fighting, but all fed equally.

~ From the sounds of things my life sounded simple, easy, nothing to ever worry about. Yet, my story would be boring and pointless to tell.

My mother was until the day she died, a servant to the lord of the Na' Tuva. Na' Tuva meant, Fierce and Loved, they were fierce yes, but not loved.

Our lord, Frederick Na' Tuva was the perfect example of your scariest nightmare, just the look of him would make the bravest man feel his bodily fluids run down his leg.

My story did not start until I was at the age of eighteen, the age of marrying, yet my mother would not let me for my father had died, and it is not allowed for the mother to arrange a dowry nor a match.

My mother had went to the Lord, asking for help with this, seeing my father was a trusted man for him until sickness took him away two years before, a sickness that changed my life forever more.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~

~ Let me explain something before I get ahead of myself.

The sickness I talked of, was the reason why my life changed, I went from child to women in mere moments. My father was the reason we kept together, never starving, and without him I with my mother went to work in the Lord's home, cleaning after him and his family.

The Lord trusted father more then he trusted his own family, for father never lied and treated everyone fairly. Yet, when I became seventeen that was the first time I saw how a man and a woman became one.

It was something I will never forget. I had just gotten yelled at again, for not scrubbing the floor right, or for dusting, or washing windows correctly, and the matron lady told me to go outside with the grounds keepers and work out there, to keep my mind out of her air.

~ I walked toward the small bushes, near the thick woods, where no one but me dares to go near, I never truly understood why until then.

The woods were told to us at a young age, that they were haunted, and to stay out. War ghost hauntings or ladies who lost their loves, or my favorite the lady who killed her husbands!

The stories never stopped me though, but were good at keeping others out. My nature though had tendencies to never be to kind to me.

I had, at the time, was on the outskirt, when I heard a man and a women in the woods.

I had to go tell them to get out that it was terrible to be there, actually any reason to make sure that I was going to be alone to do what I want.

But, what I saw instead, I never would forget that is for sure. For what I saw was no danger, but two people acting so oddly so different from anything I have ever seen before!!!

~ I saw the male take his pole in hand and waved it in front of the lady's mouth, telling her to put it in and suck it. My eyes were glued, watching her rosy lips moved around his pole, as her head bobbed up and down, his hands grasping her hair tightly, breathing getting harder and higher.

I felt light headed, unsure of what I was seeing or even feeling! His hand never left her hair, even when it looked like he peed down her face.

I could hear his laughter at the girl, saying "Oh, you silly girl, look at what you made me do!!" And, her crying, my heart and my body were in turmoil, of wanted to stop him and wanting to know what happen next!

It didn't take long for him to do something; he picked the girl up and threw her onto the ground taking out his knife and ripping her clothing away telling her to touch herself like the little dirty thing she really was.

Her hands moved across her body, like she was washing a floor and from what the man did, I guess not what he wanted. He took her hands and tied them above her head, and moved his hands across her body making her mouth open wide and these funny sounds coming forth from her.

I did not recognize any sounds until I heard a scream, he pinched her chest, no her nipple thing in between her legs (I did not know what that was until much later on).

Tears ran down her face making him laugh louder telling her how much she loved it, then his mouth start to kisses and lick her face down to her nipples, where he started to lick and kiss there making her do the funny noises again.

I could feel my body starting to act different, my face hot and my body unsure, and it felt like I peed down my legs but I was sure I did not, it stumped me what was going on. But, I could not stop watching as he did things to her, it made me want to know more.

Yet, he just stopped with a wicked grin on his face, pulling up his pants and tying them up. The girl looked furious screaming, "DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING ME LIKE THIS!" the anger radiating off of her face could tell anyone that she did not get what she wanted.

The man just shrugged and walked off, leaving her there with tears going down her eyes.

~ I ran back over to the small bushes, trying to keep my body and emotion under control, until I saw her walk towards me, "You, young lady did anyone pass by here?"

I shook my head at her, telling her no, she look relieve until she looked down my body and smiled. A small dark wet spot was on my skirt, happen to be rushed that morning and forgot to put any panties on.

"Oh, so you were the one watching me with him?" All I could do was nod at her, my face becoming hotter with each passing second, not sure what to do next.

"Girl, what is your name?" "My name is Gemma, Gemma Meadows, servant to the Lord of Na'Tuva." She smiled at me and told me to turn around.

"Gemma, have you ever been told it was not good to spy on people? Hmmmm...I guess not, for that you must be punished," feeling her breath down my neck "and seeing how dark your skirt is, my guess is that you have had this feeling before.

My head shook no, my legs feeling even heavier than before. Her hands attacked me, one over my mouth and the other around my waist, "Make a sound and I shall make you regret it, and I am only going to help you, my sweet innocent."

She pushed me against a tree, moving her finger to her lips signaling to me to keep silent. She moved her hands and untied my dress from the back, leaving me naked.

It felt good though, in a very new way to me, for I was never naked outside before.

The sunset, the summer breeze blowing against my skin made me feel relaxed, but my body was acting in a way that still made no sense to me.

Yet, my face got hotter from her looking at me naked, only my mother has seen me this naked before.

~ My eyes were glued to her hands, watching them run up and down my legs pushing them apart, spreading for her to see my lady part.

She looked up at me taking my hands motioning me to the ground, tying my hands above my head, just like she was earlier. Except, this time it was me tied up not her, and what was even more different, I was blindfolded.

The feeling of not seeing or touching, brought sensitivity out where it never was before, when she finally touched me, my body jolted off the soft grass beneath me.

The thought of I peed earlier increased more, which she told me I was wet from seeing something that excited my innocence so.

"Oh, my poor litter Gemma, actually I shall call you Gem for short. Someone got all excited, and does not know what to do. Well it is good I found you, to show you what to feel, for you will have to figure it out for this is your punishment. For looking upon me, you may not see, but only feel!"

With that, fingertips ran up and down my body, making me laugh harder, for that I would pee for sure, until she grabbed each nipple twisting hard.

Stars filled my eyes, making me scream out into the wide forest, making tears fall from my eyes, as she twisted harder.

She then kissed my mouth as she abused me poor nipples, pinching and twisting them, it made no sense I loved and hated it!

Kisses went down my body, her tongue licked and her sucking all over started to make me go crazy, not sure what was happening but the pain and the feeling of excitement coursed through me like fire.

When she touched my lady parts she asked if I knew what they were called, and again I shook my head no.

"This is your pussy, or cunt. The two flap are your folds," pinching around to prove her point of what they were called," and this dear Gem is your clit, which brings most pleasure. Remember this for I shall only tell you once!"

~ With that she got real silent, yet her nails were digging into my boobs.

Then teeth bit hard into my clit, which I thought was another nipple, making my scream loudly, but a hand flew over my mouth muffling my screams.

Soon her tongue ran up and down of my whole down there, making me feel so much better.

I started to do the funny noises she made, which is called moaning.

It most have kept up for a long time for I felt like I was going to explode, my body kept rocking against her mouth, needing more, feeling her tongue and now her fingers inside of me, pumping and licking against my clit and pussy, and my chest being abused by her nails.

Pleasure coursed through me, threating to spill but unsure how to. "Oh, my sweet Gem cum for me cum!!"

My head shook no for I still did not know what to do, but with her words I felt like a waterfall, liquids gushed out from me, my voice louder than ever before.

Senses were out of whack, all I could barely here was her screaming just like mine before, and my leg wet from where she rubbed against me.

Minutes passed by, but felt like hours, yet she removed my bindings and walked off, but whispered she would find me again.

~ Each day since that day I have masturbated to that memory, and each day I have wondered would she or that man would ever come again.

That was a year ago, and I was supposed to be married off to a man the Lord picked out for me. The problem is, I don't want to be tied down and bred to death!

No! I want to explore and be me for once, not a servant to clean for the rest of my life. I know there is more out there, I need to live again!!!

By chance though, my marriage ceremony would not come to pass, for when I walked to the lake across from my mother's home, stars filled my mind as something hard hit my head.

Three days have passed though from my supposed to be marriage, I was kidnapped, stripped of all clothing, and blindfolded. Now, my adventure begins it seems, but figures I know nothing of what is to happen!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • An Innocent Gem

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 420 milliseconds