• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • VP of Sexual Fulfillment Ch. 01

VP of Sexual Fulfillment Ch. 01

My name is Beverly Walsh. I'm thirty six years old and I've been married to my husband Gary since I was twenty five.

Gary and I had a wonderful 11-year marriage and we had a great sex life. This is a story about how you don't always see things coming.

Like I said, our marriage was great, and since we had decided against having kids, we had a very active sex life. I had a problem with my reproductive equipment and pregnancy was not possible without surgery. We both felt like that was the way things were meant to be. We were both very unsure about bringing a child into this increasingly scary world anyway.

Our goal was to work hard and to play hard and to get ahead of the curve financially. We hoped to have at least one of us retire very early. If we were able to achieve this, we both liked the idea of adopting a child in need at that point.

Yes, there was a degree of sadness as our friends filled their houses with little ones, but we enjoyed ourselves and took advantage of the freedoms that busy parents don't have.

Gary and I still had very regular sex after ten years of marriage and I knew that was a rarity. Gary was a great lover. He taught me so much about sex. I had never had a good lover until I met him. I had my fair share of men, but they were young men with no idea how to truly please a woman.

Then Gary came along with his big cock and I was hooked. He did things to me that no man had ever done. He gave me oral sex and he gave me orgasms. I was ready to follow this man to the ends of the Earth.

We moved in together after graduation and we were married three years later. I was always completely faithful to Gary and things were good. We were so much in love that we even got past my reproductive problems with relative ease.

I had the perfect man.

We both got good jobs out of college and we settled down into our respective careers. Sadly, after about ten years of hard work, we were still a long ways from realizing our dreams of early retirement and adopting a child or two. We had no financial problems, but we were only slightly ahead of the typical retirement curve for a couple with no children.

Despite our uphill battle to retire very early, we had a great marriage and were very much in-love. Nevertheless, in our early thirties, we were both starting to get a little restless with our sexual routine. It seemed to both of us, that we'd gotten so good at satisfying the other, that there was no sexual drama or excitement. The orgasms were in great supply, but the excitement that we'd felt for so long had waned a little. We were close enough to be honest about it, which was great.

Granted, compared to the stories that my married friends told me, my sex life was great, but we both knew it could be better and we were too passionate about sex and each other to accept a typical sex life.

Gary and I are both a little wild at heart.

He suggested that we spice things up a little. We started experimenting with sex toys and that was fun, but I'm not a huge fan of artificial cock, so it was an every now and then kind of thing. Usually when I'd had a few extra glasses of wine. We tried a little role playing, but we didn't really get off on it that much.

Eventually, we found that Gary got very excited when other men checked me out or hit on me. I was at a bar one night watching a hockey game with friends and I had one of my more revealing outfits on--heels and a mini with a loose-fitting sleeveless top. My thong was barely detectable. I knew I was going to get a lot of looks.

A group of men at the bar took a serious liking to me and kept sending drinks over. Gary was late, so I guess they thought I was unattached. I went over to the bar after they sent me drink number three and said thank you, but for full disclosure's sake, they should know that my husband will be here later. I flirted for a few minutes, but not too bad and then I went back to my friends.

Ten minutes later, they sent drinks for our whole table! My friends were like "go back and flirt some more!"

I did.

One of the guys asked me if I would dance with him and I was drunk enough to accept. The dance floor was crowded and he was deftly moving me by my hips over to the far corner of the dance floor where nobody at my table could see.

We found a little space and he brought me closer to him and moved his hands to my ass. I had let men do this to me with Gary watching on a few of our role plays, so I thought little of it. It felt nice too and I was all for getting charged up as I had every intention of fucking Gary when we got home.

I moved my ass against his hand to let him now I was having fun. Just dirty dancing really, but it was hot. I started to slide around his body to the music and got myself turned around and backed my tight little booty up against his cock. He was ready to go and I could feel a pretty nice cock between my cheeks but still encased in his jeans.

Then I felt his hands come up and cup my breasts—going right for my rock hard nipples. I gave him a few seconds to play because it felt incredibly naughty. I then grabbed his hands and reminded him that my husband would be there soon. I moved his hands back to my ass and we moved towards the center of the floor.

As we danced, a few of his friends joined us and now I was dancing with four guys. I started dirty dancing with all of them. I would look into a guy's eyes and then drop down as I ran my hands down his leg. I was putting on quite a show.

This is when my husband showed up.

He saw me seductively dancing around four men, and I have to admit, I got wet between my legs at the thought of letting all the men have me. All that said, when I saw Gary, I told the guys that the fun was over.

I went to the table and my friends had already explained to Gary about all the drinks these guys bought for our table and that the guys were nice. He got a kick out of it and we had a great evening watching the game. When we got home, things got interesting.

Where role playing failed, real life worked. We had the best sex we'd had in some time.

Gary told me that seeing those guys lusting after me gave him a crazy powerful erection. The fact that I was dressed for sex made it all the hotter. I then confided to him that I was ready for sex at the bar, and that I might have ended up with all of them if I wasn't a married woman.

This began a new chapter is our sex life. We would go out every weekend and I would dress provocatively and allow men to buy me drinks and dance with me.

I don't like to brag about my body, but having no kids makes it east to stay in-shape and since I never gave birth, my body still had all of its original elasticity. I had never had any trouble attracting men. I'm average height with slightly bigger than average boobs that are about as firm as natural boobs get. Men love them, but my best asset is my mid-section. My hips and my ass have always gotten men's attention.

So yes, if I am alone in a bar, guys start buying me drinks before I even sit down.

Gary would always be there, but not as my Husband. He would take up a spot in the bar and watch me tease. The sex when we finally got home was always intense.

Not surprisingly, this behavior led to both of us fantasizing about me eventually completing the transaction with one of the guys that I flirted with. Gary asked me what I thought about actually getting physical with another man. I told him I got hot just thinking about it, but that I could never actually break my marriage vows.

I always told him that I loved him with all of my mind body and soul.

He was happy to hear of my devotion, but he felt that I would not be breaking my vows if I had his expressed permission. He suggested that we consider opening up our sex life a little.

Here's how he suggested things might work. We remove all the current rules from our sex life. We both are free to do whatever we want with two rules and both were crucial.

Rule one. All sexual encounters must be recounted to the other. We had to stay completely open and honest. Each and every dalliance was a chance to get us off as a couple. In the moment, there was a wild sexual experience, but in the offing was another--when you would recount the event to your lover and end up having hot adrenalized sex.

Rule two. The sex must have some hot component. This was not about having as much sex outside the relationship as possible. The idea was, we should never turn down an opportunity to do something that REALLY turned us on. Basically, if you had a chance to fulfill a fantasy, you had carte blanche to do so. So, realistically, we did not expect much of anything to actually happen. What I loved about this was, if something ever did happen, I was free to enjoy it and to be totally honest about it with my true love.

Our agreement was a fantasy for both of us in and of itself, as it gave us total sexual freedom and an intensely loving relationship to go with it. Whether we ever experienced actual sex outside the relationship wasn't even the point.

Our fantasy sessions were now incredibly hot, because they all had the outside possibility of actually happening. My man was a sexual genius!

For the next six months, we fucked like rabbits and our foreplay always included fantasy talk about me getting fucked by another man or men. I was having more orgasms than ever before and I never actually touched another man.

Then, one Friday, Gary came home from happy hour a little later than usual and he had this sheepish kind of demeanor about him. We had a late dinner and brought a fresh bottle of wine out to our hot tub where I was going to initiate our fantasy talk for the night. Before I could start, Gary told me that he needed to go first tonight. He topped off my glass and told me to get comfortable. He began.

"Bev, this evening's talk is a recount of something that happened to me tonight after work."

I got chills of both horror and excitement. My man had broken the ice on our open relationship after six months.

"I was talking to Giselle at the bar and you know what good friends we are. She was going on about how bad her marriage had been and how she wished she and Manuel could have stayed happy instead of opting for divorce. I asked her why she thought they fell apart and she blamed their sex life. Now she was stuck taking care of his kids while he was dating college girls. She wished that she'd done more of the things he wanted her to do in bed, but she thought it was too late now. Things got stale and he bailed and that is that. I told her that we also had a stale period and I told her about our arrangement. She was really interested in it and I explained to her all of the rules and suggested that she consider this if she meets the right man."

"There's more, obviously," I said. I was already soaked between my legs in anticipation.

"Yes, there is. Once we had really covered the rules and the fact we now had incredibly hot sex, she thanked me and gave me a really warm hug. Then she asked if she could give me a "real" thank you. I asked her to be more specific. She said that she would love to help us out and that she was up for something naughty right then and there. I asked her what she had in mind and she got up and took my hand. She led me to the downstairs bar, which was still dark and wouldn't be opened for another hour. She led me to a table all the way in the back and told me to sit down.

She seductively lowered her top and then she started pulling hard on her nipples all while moaning in this crazy sexy tone and staring me deep in the eyes with this sexy naughty smile on her face

She slowly dropped to her knees in front of me and fished out my rock hard cock.

Honey, she gave me an incredibly hot blowjob.

She moaned all the way through and the vibrations on my cock were awesome. She was so good that I came in just a few minutes and she swallowed every drop and sucked me clean. When she was done, she climbed up and gave me a hot kiss and said that I should thank you for her. I came straight home to tell you"

I sat there dumbfounded.

I knew Giselle well and I loved her. She was easily my best friend of all Gary's coworkers. Oh, and I should probably mention that she is incredibly sexy. She is small and curvy but not overweight by more than a pound or two. Men go crazy for her. The fact that she is so hot was probably the thing causing me such trepidation. I suddenly felt like I could lose my Husband.

Gary may have sensed this and he moved to me and pushed me back onto my yoga mat which was lying behind me. Now only my feet and lower legs remained in the water. He spread my legs wide and moved in between them. He started to use his tongue on my ass and pussy. He knows it drives me wild when he licks my ass and that I like it when I'm in the hot tub because I feel so clean down there. He was working my two holes and my clitoris and he was spreading the love evenly amongst my three girls. He just had an innate ability to know when it was time to switch places and when it was time to just lick all three with long strokes. He played my crack like it was a Stradivarius.

Once he had me totally engorged and aroused beyond words, he went to my ass and just worked his tongue on it. After about five minutes of him worshiping at my back door, I was too randy to take any more. Right at that moment, he raked his tongue back up to my clit and then did a soft tease as I felt two of his fingers entering my pussy and quickly finding my g-spot. He teased my clit very gently with his tongue as he worked my g-spot with more force than he ever had before.

After a few minutes of this, I started to get really aroused and I could feel my insides begin to swell.

I started sexually sprinting to my orgasm. It was like I was an oncoming train and my orgasm was a huge brick wall. The collision was imminent. Then Gary went after my clit with purpose and worked my g-spot even harder in tandem.

I exploded like a water balloon hitting the sidewalk.

I had never squirted before and I might have tensed up if we hadn't been in the tub. Wow. Just—wow. Never had I experienced anything like it. I had the happiest pussy in town and my Husband's genius was once again showering me with sexual bliss.

Gary then stepped up and had his big tool at my entrance. He pushed right in to the hilt and started fucking me hard. I came three times in ten minutes and when I came for the third time, he joined me and dumped an immense load of sperm inside me.

I told him that next time he is with Giselle, he should go all the way and then speed home to tell me all about it! He laughed. We both slept like babies that night.

For the next few months, our sex life was amazing. And, the fact that he'd broken the seal on our deal had me looking for the right sexual opportunity. I found nothing compelling, but just the looking was fun and our fantasy talk just kept getting better.

His new thing was me with two men. He loved the idea of all my buttons being pushed at once and he got insanely hard when we talked about it. We committed ourselves to having a threesome if we ever had the right chance. We both agreed that the risks of me being with multiple men, with him not being present, was probably too high. Then Gary told me it was always up to me to use my judgment.

Still, we agreed that this was a fantasy we could best pursue together. Of course, this is a story about how you don't always see things coming.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • VP of Sexual Fulfillment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds