• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Peek at the Comics Ch. 02

A Peek at the Comics Ch. 02

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read the previous chapter of this story.

*

I had been debating paying a visit to the community pool in hopes of being inspired by a few hot moms in swimsuits but was afraid it would be overrun with little kids. I was crossing the parking lot on my bike while trying to get a sense from there whether it would be worth my while to go ahead in when I saw Alexander Bumstead heading inside where he was apparently working for the summer as a lifeguard. I had to smack my forehead for not thinking about his mom sooner. Even I knew that Mrs. Bumstead's proportions were ridiculous. She had an amazing set of tits and a tiny waist, which probably made every other woman in town jealous, except maybe for Mrs. Woodley, who was her best friend, neighbor and business partner. She went by the nickname Tootsie and, though her tits weren't quite as big as Mrs. Bumstead's, who everyone called Blondie, she also had a similarly tiny waist. I started out thinking I wanted to get a look at Blondie, but realized that I wouldn't mind seeing either one of them.

I knew that they both lived in an older section of town that had alleys running down the middle of the block so that the residents' garages were behind their houses and they had no driveways. The alley made it easy for me to cruise behind their houses on my bike to see whether there was potential for peeking in any of the windows. I had actually stopped in the shadow of the Bumstead's garage to get the lay of the land for both the Bumstead's and the Woodley's houses. I thought I was cold busted when Tootsie walked out of her back door, but she never even glanced in my direction. My eyes were locked on her, however, because she was wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini.

Before she made it to Blondie's back door, Blondie had stepped outside as well, wearing an equally skimpy bikini. My cock was rock hard, but I didn't dare whip it out standing right there, so I just watched as they got out their lawn chairs and set them in the middle of the yard. I thought seeing them bending over, showing off their cleavage as they lay their towels on the lawn chairs, was the ultimate until they started rubbing sunscreen on each other. They didn't even bother putting any lotion on their own bodies; each of them just let the other slather her entire body. As such, there was very little of the other's body that each didn't have her hands on. I was completely worked up and couldn't help but wonder if they were feeling a little something, too.

I had no idea how much time passed as I stood there watching them lying in the sun. I stared at their asses when they were on their stomachs and hoped that they'd rise up enough that I'd see more of their tits since their tops were undone. My eyes ran up their long legs to their bikini bottoms and over their taut stomachs to their tits when they were on their backs. I could have stood there all day long but, as it was, apparently quite a bit of time passed without me even realizing it. They got up at one point after deciding to go inside for some lunch and I debated leaving or sticking around to see if they came back out. When I heard one of them laughing from inside the house, I decided on another course of action. Leaving my bike where it was, I headed a few houses down the alley, cut across a backyard to the back of the house, then moved along the backs of the houses until I was between the Bumstead's and the Woodley's.

The houses were pretty close together since there was no driveway, so it was well shaded as I slipped over to the kitchen window. I saw the two of them in the sunny kitchen and was surprised to see Tootsie deep-throating a peeled banana. My cock was instantly rigid again.

"I don't know," Blondie was saying, "I think it's pretty close. I don't think I took that thing in any deeper than you did."

Tootsie eased the banana out of her mouth, then slipped it into the front of her bikini bottom so it looked like she had a big cock tucked in there.

"Hey, baby," she said in a mock-male voice, "I'm gonna fuck you good with my cock."

She was rubbing the bulge in her bikini bottom as she strutted around the kitchen and Blondie laughed.

"Why don't you sit down and let me suck you off first, mister," Blondie said as she pulled a chair out from the table. Tootsie sat down and Blondie knelt in front of her, massaging and licking the bulge in Tootsie's bikini bottom before undoing the strings holding the sides together. She pulled the front of the bikini down to expose the banana then, as Tootsie spread her legs, she picked the banana up, revealing a black landing strip of pubic hair above Tootsie's pussy. She slipped the banana partway into Tootsie's pussy as Tootsie closed her eyes and moaned, then started to slide her lips up and down the still exposed section.

I'm surprised I didn't cum in my shorts as I watched Blondie blowing Tootsie, especially when Tootsie pulled her bikini top down and started to caress her own tits. It was after only a few minutes that Blondie slipped the banana out, set it aside and started to lick Tootsie's pussy. Tootsie immediately grabbed Blondie's head and started moaning as her arms squeezed her big tits together. One of Blondie's hands was resting on Tootsie's smooth, flat stomach but the other was pumping a couple of fingers in and out of Tootsie's pussy. Tootsie's hands eventually gravitated back up to her tits as she started to rhythmically rock her hips toward Blondie's face. I was confident that Blondie would be getting naked, too, so I was trying to resist stroking my cock until I'd seen that.

Tootsie's moaning got louder and longer until she let out a passionate cry and seemed to convulse mildly in her chair. When she let out a long sigh and stroked Blondie's hair, Blondie raised her head and slipped her fingers from Tootsie's pussy into her own mouth.

"Get naked," Tootsie requested as she caught her breath. Blondie stood and unfastened her bikini top while my eyes went wide as her tits were revealed. They were fucking monumental and I started to extract my cock as soon as I saw them. As I goggled at her tits, she was untying the sides of her bikini bottom and it soon fell away to reveal a trim, golden bush. I was stroking in earnest as soon as I got my first glimpse of her naked while she leaned down to make out with Tootsie briefly before sitting up on the edge of the table. Tootsie turned her chair around and immediately buried her face between Blondie's legs. Blondie let out a gasp of pleasure and threw her head back while thrusting her tits forward. I was on the verge of cumming very quickly.

I continued to stare, completely entranced, even though I could basically only see Blondie's tits at this point. Tootsie was licking and fingering Blondie's pussy, but I couldn't see more than the movement of her head and hand. I could see Tootsie's tits from the side, which was still a nice view, but her pussy was not visible and her ass was blocked by the back of her chair. The fact that I was watching a couple of women going at it would have been enough to keep me fully aroused, but seeing some tits was definitely a bonus and having seen more than that even more so. It was no surprise that I was spurting into the bushes below me before Blondie came, but she wasn't so far behind me. By the time I was done and tucking my spent cock away, she was crying out with pleasure as Tootsie continued to devour her pussy.

I stuck around and watched them pull their bikinis back on before realizing that I still needed to retrieve my bike, so I slipped out toward the front of their houses and worked my way around the block to walk down the alley. They were back on their lawn chairs working on their tans again but I had seen more in the kitchen than I'd see out there, so I quietly grabbed my bike and pedaled home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Peek at the Comics Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds