• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night Encounter

A Night Encounter

Alison Lane sighed heavily and used a well-manicured hand to lift her heavy, honey-brown hair off her neck, hoping a wayward breeze might find its way to her heated skin. The hot Texas summer sun was out with a vengeance today, making her wish she had chosen a school without a dress code, instead of St. Francis University, where girls were required to wear a button up white shirt, calf-length black woolen skirt, and plaid neck scarf.

She glanced anxiously at the clock. 30 more minutes to go until Psychology let out for the day. It seemed like an eternity!

Be positive! She reminded herself, rewording her earlier thought. Only 30 more minutes until I go home, 90 until I leave for the club, and less than two hours before I have some alcohol in me, hot men nearby, and I can forget all about this heat! She smiled softly. That sounded much better!

When her sister had called yesterday to see if she wanted to go out, she'd been hesitant at first, but Jennifer had talked her into it by reminding her that she hadn't been out since her and Gavin had broken up, almost two years ago. Granted, she'd had a good excuse of focusing on her studies, but every girl needs some fun in their life.

She sighed again. 26 more minutes to go.

*****

What felt like an eternity later, Alison slid her key into her front door, setting her purse and shopping bags down onto the wooden dining table. She picked the bags back up and headed into the bedroom. Her shopping trip had taken a little longer than expected and she had less than an hour to get ready.

She pulled her new dress from the bag and smiled. It had been just inside her price range, and was worth it. The soft fabric clung to every curve and dipped low on her chest, showing the upper curves of her full breasts. Its bright blue shade was perfect to compliment her coloring and made her blue eyes shine. Quickly stripping off her school uniform to stand in just her white lace demi-bra and matching panties, she slid the dress over her head and gave a little wiggle of her curvy body to send it sliding down into place. She ran her hands down her hips, smoothing it, and gave a little giggle. It felt good to look great.

A few minutes later, after freshening up her makeup and slipping into a pair of 3" blue heels, she was ready to go when her sister's taxi honked outside. She took a quick look around to make sure she didn't need anything else, and then skipped quickly down the stairs.

It was a quick ride to the club, and an even quicker wait in the line, as the bouncer was a friend of Jennifer's and let them in with a wink for Alison and a quick spank for Jen. The music inside rippled through Alison's body and she paused a minute, head back, eyes closed, letting the bass pound its way into her bones. This had always been her favorite part of going to a club, when the music boiled and thumped over and around her, sliding over her skin and pooling between her legs. Just walking in was a turn-on.

After a second she grinned and followed her sister onto the packed dance floor, winding through the gyrating bodies to the bar.

To her slight shock, by the time she reached her goal, Jennifer was sitting in the lap of a tall, dark-haired man's lap, slender arms wound around his neck, one hand playing with his hair.

"Alison, Derek. Derek, Alison." She made the quick introductions.

Alison gave Derek a quick smile before leaning into her sister's ear.

"I thought we were here to have fun together!" She yelled above the music.

Jen smiled. "You. You're here to have fun." She shouted back. "You've been cooped up with those books and papers for too long, Ali! We agreed," She indicated Derek, "you need some fun time."

A waiter plunked two fruity looking pink drinks down on the bar and Jen handed one to Alison.

"Go! Have fun!" She turned back to Derek and plastered her lips to his, obviously dismissing her older sister.

Alison sighed, grabbing the drink and moving to the end of the bar. Typical! Her sister was very keen on trying to "fix" her "boring" life. Well, since she was here, she might as well have a drink before she left.

She sipped slowly, letting the orange, cherry and rum flavors mingle on her tongue and the throbbing bass slowly relax her muscles. Her disappointment with her sister faded with the soreness. Finally, feeling better about herself and life in general, she headed to the bathroom for a quick stop before heading home.

Out of habit, she fixed her makeup on the way out of the bathroom. Sliding a quick coat of lip gloss on, she opened the door, head down, slipping the tube back into her satin clutch, and collided with someone passing by. The tube went flying, forgotten, as she looked up into a mesmerizing set of brown eyes. A warm hand came up and grabbed her elbow.

"Steady, girl." His warm voice purred into her ear.

Tingles shot along her arm from where he touched her.

"Sorry!" She blushed, quickly dipping down to retrieve her lip gloss.

He stood and watched her kneel in front of him. As her fingers touched the tube, she recognized her position in front of him and gasped, glancing at the bulge in his jeans, and then up at his face, her face turning a shade darker. He grinned down at her, and winked. He bent and rescued the tube her suddenly inept fingers were grasping at.

"You dropped this." He hummed into her ear, warm breath swirling into her brain and down her spine. He placed it in her fingers, turned, and disappeared into the crowd.

Alison stood and shook her head slightly to snap out of her daze. She walked quickly to the bar and ordered a shot of brandy, downing it in a single swallow and gasping as it burned its way down her throat. She felt a sudden touch at her back and turned, looking up at the stranger again.

She opened her mouth to ask what he needed, and then his mouth was on hers, tongue stroking into her mouth as her eyes drifted shut. His hands pulled her closer around the waist, pressing her into his body and letting her feel his distinctive bulge against her stomach, throbbing with the music.

Abruptly coming to her senses, she pulled away, hand flying back to smack him for his impertinence. He caught her wrist and laughed, cupping her cheek.

"Alis! Don't you recognize me?"

She looked closer. Only one person had every called her Alis. "Ben? Ben Frank?"

He nodded, still smiling.

"Ben!" She gave him a quick hug. "I haven't seen you since...oh, like 7th grade!"

"I know." He flashed an apologetic smirk. "Sorry for being so forward, but I've always wanted to do that."

She smiled and blushed. "It's alright." She gave him glance, up and down, taking in his solid frame and sleek muscles covered in a black t-shirt and dark jeans. "Wow, you've really grown up!"

He nodded. "Yep! It happens!"

She smiled back, unsure of what to say next. He took it in his own hands, grasping her by the elbow and pulling her onto the dance floor.

"Dance with me."

She started to move her body slowly, finding the rhythm of the music. The song ended quickly and the DJ started a new one with a heavy beat, sending its way down her shoulders, into her legs. Ben slid his hand to the small of her back, pulling her closer as they continued dancing. He was a good dancer, using the music to move her body. She quickly relaxed, moving with him, head falling back and her eyes closing as she gave herself over to the beat, feeling it strum along her skin and pool deep in her belly.

As the third song started, she felt his mouth on her neck, kissing and nibbling softly as their bodies moved together, his leg between her legs, his hand sliding down onto the upper part of her ass. She tensed, starting to pull away. His hand tightened, pulling her closer as he bit down on the tendon joining her neck and shoulder, growling softly.

"Stop fighting it," he hissed into her ear, following his words with a soft flick of his tongue.

She shivered. He chuckled, his hand sliding down to cup her ass, using her body to grind against his hardening cock, his mouth returning to her neck.

He bit down again, sucking at the tender skin. She knew she would have a mark in the morning and tensed again, pulling away more firmly. She felt, more than heard, his growl this time, rumbling through his torso and vibrating against her skin. He pulled his upper body back, scowling down at her. She suddenly felt their 5 inch height difference clearly.

His hand grasped her wrist tightly, but without pain, as he pulled her after him off of the floor and to the back of the club, slamming out the back door into the alley. A single streetlight flickered over the concrete walls, buzzing lightly. He slammed the door behind them and pushed her up against the cold, grey metal, surging forward to keep her there with his hard, muscled body, arms solid on either side of her. He reached up to cup her face in one hand.

"I want you, Alis. I've wanted you for years, dreamt about you at night. You can't tell me you don't want me too!" His hand slid up her thigh, lifting her dress, sliding between her legs and finding the crotch of her lace panties. He grinned, lifting his fingers between their faces. "You're wet for me, Sweetheart. You can't hide it."

She moaned, shaking her head in denial.

He chuckled, low in his throat. "Deny it all you want, Angel. You're hot for me. Your mouth may say no, but your body is begging for it."

He reached down and unzipped his pants, reaching inside to pull the head of his cock from the opening. He drew her hand down firmly, using his body to keep her pressed tight against the door.

"Feel me, Sweetheart. Feel how hard you make me."

Her fingers curled around his hard length involuntarily, her slender hand grasping him firmly. He moaned and thrust forward into her hand, the velvet skin sliding hot against her own.

"Don't you want that inside you?" He purred huskily into her ear, nipping at her earlobe. "Don't you want to feel it throbbing inside your pussy when I thrust in?

She shivered, feeling his words slither down her spine and pool between her legs.

He pushed up her skirt, trapping it around her waist and pushed her panties aside to slip a long, thick finger inside her.

"Mmmmm, baby. You're wet and tight."

Withdrawing his finger, he slid his cock into place at the entrance to her pussy, slowly beginning to push inside, his thick domed head spreading her deliciously, making her head fall back against the door, even as she tensed her thighs in defiance.

He stepped forward half a step, forcing her legs farther apart with his and thrusting the full length of his cock deep inside, his balls coming to rest against her. He throbbed, sending shivers through her body as he held himself still inside her. He leaned his head forward onto his forearm.

"God, Alis. You fit me like a glove."

He withdrew a few inches and thrust back inside, letting out a low growl and wringing a reluctant moan from her throat.

He moved again, withdrawing almost all the way and plunging back in hard and fast, moving at a steady pace.

Against herself, Alison felt pleasure washing over her as his cock pounded away. Each stroke hit her g-spot, sending sparks of sensation spiraling through her body. Her nails curled involuntarily and dug into his shoulders, her left leg sliding up to curl around his waist. A deep purr rumbled in her throat as his cock thrust deep.

With a deep chuckle, he thrust harder, faster, pounding into her pussy with his hard cock over and over as he dropped his head to her shoulder, his sharp, white teeth parting just enough to bite down on her neck, right where the muscle met her shoulder, his tongue flicking against the skin he now held captive with his mouth.

With a muffled scream, she came, her pussy clenching hard around his hammering rod as she squirted for the first time in her life, drenching his balls.

The feeling of her wet heat spasming, tight as a glove, sent him over the edge and he let out a guttural moan against his mark on her neck as his cock throbbed once...twice...and spurted deep inside her womb.

He stayed still, his slowly softening cock slipping gently from her as he held her satiated body against his own, still pressed to the cold metal door.

"This is not the last time, Alis," he whispered into her ear, his heated breath sending shivers through her body. "I could never have enough of you."

With a deep sigh, she wrapped her arms around his neck, her other leg joining the first around his waist as she buried her face in his neck and nodded against his sweat soaked skin, a secret smile curving her lips.

"Take me to bed."

He grinned. "With pleasure."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds