• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love x Two Ch. 02

Love x Two Ch. 02

To understand this story you must read Lovers X Two. Thanks!

"Honey what are we going to do? Obviously were in love, but we could get arrested."

"I don't care about that, I would still have had the chance to be with you and I love you."

"I love you so much; I don't deserve a man like you." Mom said starting to weep. We kissed passionately and made love again.

The rest of the day went as planned and we pretended to be a couple. We'd make out in the theater while it would show pre-views, I'd rub her pussy while we ate our picnic and we fucked in the bathroom and Magianos. So it was pretty awesome.

When we got home we took a shower together and then lay on the couch. We cuddled while watching TV; I was the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet. After about an hour we both went up to her room and fell asleep.

The next morning mom was watching me sleep, plus she was naked. "Want to have a go?" she asked.

"Oh yea." I replied. She looked as giddy as a teenager. She lay down on her back while I threw off my clothes. When I was naked she said

"I want to suck your cock, and then I want you to fuck my ass." I was astounded, so I nodded my head yes.

I lay down on the bed and she asked if I was ready and I nodded, then she put it in her mouth. It felt amazing; I pulled her over to me and started to lick her vagina. We were in a 69, she tasted so sweet.

After about fifteen minutes I said "Oh baby I'm Cumming!" When I came she drank it all, then about a minute later she came and I drank all her sweet juice.

"Are you ready to fuck my ass?" she asked looking at my still hard cock. "You look ready." She said with a giggle. After she said that she went into a doggy style position so I lined my dick up with her ass hole.

"Are you ready for me to take your black cherry?" I asked.

"Oh yea, I want you to take my ass virginity. I want you to be the first in there since I was your first."

I whispered I loved you and then I stuck it in. She was so tight; it was hard getting it in there. But when I was fully in mom said "Leave it, I want to get used to it up there." I waited about a minute until she nodded. I pulled it out and gently pushed back in; I did this a few more times until I was pounding her like a machine gun. I felt like I would cum within seconds but I fought it for about ten minutes until I came in her ass. "Thank you baby, that was awesome." Mom told me.

"Want to take a shower with me?" with that she nodded and we took a shower.

When we were done there was a knock on the door, it was my mom's friend Susan. I opened the door and she came in. When mom was done getting ready she came down to see her. They hugged and mom gestured her to the kitchen.

After a couple minutes mom called for me to come to the kitchen. When I walked in Susan eyed me with what looked to me like desire. "I told Sue here about our encounters. Don't worry she won't tell, she has a special relationship like ours, but with her brother and now they're unofficially married." I knew Susan married young, and a guy from her home town. I also knew she had three kids.

"So you and Joe are siblings?" I asked.

"Oh yes, we've been in love since we were children. When it all started he caught your mom and I masturbating together. We were what eighteen?"

"Oh yes I remember that day, he went to you and started to lick your ass hole and you didn't notice until you came." My mom said with a laugh.

"Wait you and my mom were lovers?"

"Oh yes, we loved to lick each other. The reason I was here for a week after your father passed was to make your mom feel good if you know what im saying."

"That's hot."

"Oh yes it is. Why don't we show him what we do next time I visit, because I have to go pick up Josh from school?" She waved us goodbye and left.

My mom looked at me and asked "Want to fuck?" all I did was nod and we were fucking on the kitchen table.

After a while we moved it up to the bedroom, where we continued our love making. After I came for the third time, mom said "I think you should move your stuff in here, so we can make this our room." I replied with a nod and said we'd do it tomorrow. The night ended with mom falling asleep on my chest, for about an hour I just watched her sleep then I followed her and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with my dick poking my mom in the ass. Obviously she was awake because she said "You're going to have to kiss me first before you want to fuck me in the ass."

"Is that a possibility?" I asked.

"Most definitely, but first I want to move you in here then you can ram my tight ass with that big hard cock of yours."

"I'll move in here right now." When I said it I jumped out of the bed and ran for my room I grabbed my pillow, clothes, and my lap top. When I came back mom was on top of the cover, still naked for our love making.

"Are you ready to ram your cock into you mommy's tight ass hole?"

I replied with "Are you ready to take you son's rock hard cock into your tight ass hole?" she replied with a nod and gestured me forward with her right index finger.

When I got onto the bed mom and I kissed passionately, she then lay on her back and took her beautiful ass cheeks into the air. We kissed again when I put my dick to the opening. I looked in her eyes and nodded she nodded back and I pushed. After about three minutes she screamed,

"Oh yes son! Fuck your momma's tight ass. Fuck your mommy... fuck her hard." With that I slipped two fingers into my mom's pussy she moaned with ecstasy. "Oh baby don't stop im Cumming, im Cumming so hard."

"Oh mom I'm Cumming too!" I exclaimed.

"Cum in your mommy's ass hole. I want your spunk dripping out of my ass hole." With that I came a huge load all into her ass.

For the rest of the day we stayed at home. We did everything together; when we took our shower I licked her pussy, when she did the laundry I fucked her in the cunt, when we watched TV I licked her pussy because I didn't like Dr, Phil. The funny part was it was talking about children having sex with their parents so I said "Ironic isn't it." She laughed. It was the greatest day of my life.

After I mouth fucked mom for more than an hour we went to the bedroom to go to sleep, before we went to sleep mom and I did a 69 and it was awesome. When we were done she came up to me and we made out for close to half an hour then she fell asleep on top of me as I pummeled her pussy.

***

When I woke up the next morning, I found mom still asleep so I went down to her pussy and started to lick. She woke up moaning and screaming my name in ecstasy. I then moved down to her puckered ass hole and began to probe it with my tongue. "Oh yea baby lick mommy's ass hole!" she screamed.

When we were done I said "Mom do you want to have breakfast with me?"

"I would love too."

We went to this little breakfast place that has the best apple pancake you would ever taste, when we were done I brought her to blockbuster to get a movie to watch, and she picked Sleepless in Seattle because it is her favorite movie. I bought it instead of renting it so she wouldn't have to rent it all the time; she has rent Sleepless in Seattle eight times. When we got home we cuddled up on the couch and watched her movie, I didn't' really watch the movie I only watched mom and basked in her beauty.

I knew that I was in love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love x Two Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds