• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lunch Date for Our Fantasy

Lunch Date for Our Fantasy

I know we've often fantasized and talked about Curtis. Although he's recently married, he's not getting much action in the bedroom. He's a close friend of mine that talks to all our friends, so asking him to join us would be a problem. I used to work with him and one day we were loading a truck together. I was checking the box out at the bottom and he was scanning. I was squatted down writing when he can over by me to scan the box. Just so happens, I was at dick level and I couldn't help but notice a nice bulge he had in his sweats. I tried not to pay attention but I just couldn't help it. I found myself looking the bottom of every box we loaded just to see his crouch.

Every since that day, I've often thought of having a threesome with him just so I could see his dick. Not that I want to have sex with him or anything, just so curious to see his package. I've allowed this desire to include my wife into it one day when he met me for lunch. We were sitting in the car and I wanted so badly to bring him in so I could see his package in my wife Becky's mouth hoping that it would be nice thick and long.

We came in the door and Becky was in the kitchen. He would speak and we'd chit chat for a bit. My wife is shy when it comes to encounters like this so I would definitely have to light the fuse. I told him how we've had sex many nights thinking and talking about him. He was surprised but not shocked. He tells us how he's wanted to fuck Becky since our early days at the plant. Standing beside him, I could see that nice bulge again and it was getting larger. He mentioned that he wasn't getting sex at home, because his wife's not really into sex, and he was about to explode. Becky walks over to him and rub his crotch. He moans loudly and she massages his continuously growing bulge. Becky looks at me and says, "he's so nice and big baby...I want to taste him."

We move from the kitchen downstairs. She's got a hold of his bulge guiding him downstairs. Becky sits on the edge of the couch and pulls him close. She undoes his belt and unzips his pants. She pulls down his pants and pulls his dick through the hole in his underwear. She strokes him while looking at me. I'm so hard and I'm so excited by the site of his nice thick dick. I'm so hard seeing her stroking his dick and seeing her pretty blue eyes fixed on me. I can see in her eyes how badly she wants to be fucked. She pulls his dick to her lips and licks the head of his dick while still staring at me. His head falls back as he starts to breathe heavily.

Becky is wearing a sun dress like she used to wear when we first started dating. I love to see her in those. I always imagine pulling it over her hips and fucking her from behind. Becky pulls her dress up to her thighs and she's not wearing any panties. She starts to rub her clit. At this point, I'm so hard I could hammer a nail into wood. Becky is still licking the tip of his dick when I hear her let out a soft moan. She's at the end of her lick and there is a long string of clear liquid connecting her lips and his dick. He's so sex starved that he's full of pre-cum and about to explode.

He reaches down and pulls her dress over her head. Then he starts to caress her tits. Becky takes him into her mouth and he loses a breath. I'm stroking my dick in amazement. I've always known she was something special in the bedroom but to see the pleasure she gives to me on another man's face, is just validation. I walk over and I start to caress her breast. Curtis's caressing the other one and she is rubbing her clit. She's starting to take him deep into her mouth. His thrust are becoming harder and harder. She pulls him out of her mouth and grabs my dick. She licks the tip just like she did him and it feels wonderful. Better than ever before. Becky is putting on a show today and I'm watching in amazement. He gets on his knees and he pushes her back on the couch. He starts to lick her clit and she bucks. I move up on the couch and I put my dick in her mouth. He's sucking her clit and fingering her so good that she almost breaks her back from arching it. She grabs my dick again and rams it in her mouth. Becky sucks so hard while looking up at me with those pretty blue eyes. Becky is in that mode I love. At that moment, I know Curtis and I are in for it!

My dick is throbbing at the thought of him sliding his thick dick in her wet pussy. He's still licking her clit and fingering her when she leans forward and move him away. She gets up and walks into the bedroom. Becky whispers to us, "Come in here if you want this wet pussy." We both follow like little puppies following their mother. She gets up on the bed and spreads her legs. Then she says the words I've been waiting to hear all day. "Curtis, come fuck me and baby put your dick in my mouth." Curtis gets on the bed and positions himself to enter her. She puts one leg on his shoulder and says, "I wanna feel you deep in me." He enters her slowly but immediately goes deep in her pussy. She moans but is unphased. Her pussy is so wet and open that it swallows his dick.

He starts to stroke and he's breathing heavy. He's about 4 strokes in when tells her, "Damn this pussy is so good, you're gonna make me cum so quickly."

Becky takes my dick out her mouth and tells him, "You wanna cum in that pussy already. This pussy is feeling good to you huh? You are so deep in my pussy and it feels so good. Keep fucking that pussy just like that." He takes one last long hard stroke then lets out a scream. He starts to tremble and shake as she does too. The site of him cumming so hard and so quick brings her to orgasm quickly. She screams my name as she arches her head and back. He collapses on her as she is still in her orgasm.

He rolls off her and I get excited. I get to feel her pussy after he's opened it up. She looks at me and says, "Come fuck me baby." Becky rolls on her side and I get behind her. I slide in her wet pussy and it's so open and wet. I love it. Becky asks me, "is that pussy just like you like it? It's been fucked and cum in. You like it don't you?" Of course, I'm already ready to cum but to hear her voice brings me to cum that much sooner. I pull out of her pussy and spray my load on her nice juicy ass. I cum so much and hard, a few of the streams reaches her shoulder. I roll on my side beside Curtis.

Becky rolls over to both of us with that look. We both get hard immediately from her horny look. She gets up doggy style and he gets behind her. He puts that thick dick in her pussy and goes deep. She screams in ecstasy then rams my dick in her mouth. He's behind her and pounding her pussy. He's in a state of ecstasy now too. His head and eyes are both rolled back. He's pounding her and she is pounding my dick with her mouth. Becky is deep throating my dick with every stroke. She has never sucked my dick like this before. She tells us to switch up so she can taste Curtis's dick in her mouth. I get behind her then I ram in her fast and deep. I start to pound her pussy. She is moaning and sucking! Moaning and sucking! Becky pulls his dick from her mouth, turns her head back and says, "I want DP...I want you in my ass." At that moment, I feel the urge to cum!

Curtis lies down and she climbs on top of him. She starts to ride him while telling him he's so deep in her pussy. I lube up and I put my head at her ass. Before I could push, she slides back and takes me deep in her ass. I'm in heaven! Becky lets out a moan of pleasure that I've never heard before. Curtis and I don't even have to move. She is fucking us both with her ass and pussy. He's moaning and saying fuck, I'm moaning and saying fuck. Then you tease us by saying, "Damn, yall sound like yall wanna cum. Yall can't handle this ass and pussy?"

Curtis says, "this is the best pussy I've ever had! Fuck! This fucking pussy is so fucking good!"

Becky says, "oh yeah, how about this..." She starts bucking in a sexy motion. She leans back and run her hands through her hair. She moves so seductive and sexy increasing the pleasure that he and I are both feeling. God, Becky is so fucking sexy!!! It's incredible how sexual she is and how she can control and dominate both of us.

Becky is moving this way for about five minutes and we both begin to cum but this time, we both cum inside her. We squirt our cum in her with such force, that it makes her moan and say, "Oh yeah, that feels so good." She moves and milks every last drop out of our dicks. I pull out of her and she rolls off Curtis. Becky goes to the bathroom to pee.

He's looking at me with the biggest grin and says, "Malcolm, you are a lucky mutha fucka!"

At that time, she speaks up and says, "naw both of you are lucky as hell because both of you can fuck me any time! I've never been this full of cum and I love it!"

We all wash off then find our way back out in the living room. Curtis gets a call from his wife and he gets up to leave. Becky tells him, "Bring your wife with you next time so I can show her how to fuck that nice thick dick of yours!"

He puts on a big grin and says, "Will do!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lunch Date for Our Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 422 milliseconds