• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nick Watches Di Ch. 11

Nick Watches Di Ch. 11

In just a couple of days, Di received a call from Betty about their "tea". She decided to discuss it with Nick.

"Honey, I've been invited to Betty's for tea tomorrow. It's a workday. What should I do?" she inquired of him.

"He's an important guy at work. He has the say so about my promotion and I wouldn't want to offend his wife. Could you take the day off and see her?" he asked.

"I'll have to call my boss at home and ask him, Honey. Why don't you go get me a cup of coffee and I'll call him."

Nick started into the kitchen for the coffee but stopped just out of sight but still within earshot. He wanted to hear what excuse she would use to get the day off.

"Hi, boss, this Di" he heard her say, "I'd like to take tomorrow off if I could."

Her boss said something and Di purred in a sultry voice, " What's in it for you? Well, if you let me off I'll show you my pussy the day after tomorrow when I get back to work".

There was another pause and then Nick heard her say, "Oh, all right, I'll suck you off, too."

When Nick returned with the coffee he asked innocently, "How did it go?"

"Great. He's such a dear. No problem. I have the day off."

"Yeah, he'll get off, too", thought Nick to himself.

Di arrived at Betty's in a mini dress, heels, a garter belt, sheer stockings, nothing else. She hoped Betty would appreciate how sexy she looked. When Betty opened the door, Di wasn't disappointed.

"Oh my god, you look good enough to eat" she giggled and winked knowingly.

Tea was already set out on the coffee table and both women retired to the couch. Betty had to scoot over close to Di in order to pour and her leg rubbed against Di's nylons. When the tea was poured she didn't bother to move it. As they talked she began to slowly rub her nylon-clad leg against Di's. As time went on her voice became huskier and huskier with lust. Suddenly she could hold it back no longer.

"Oh hell, you sexy bitch, you know what you came here for", and with that she leaned over and kissed Di, inserting her tongue deep into her mouth. At the same time she plunged her hand between Di's thighs which Di conveniently spread. As the kiss went on Di inserted her hand into Betty's blouse and began fondling her breasts. They were beginning to sag with age a little but were still very shapely and not too large. What really turned Di on was the fact that Betty's nipples were hard with lust, protruding about an inch.

Betty soon had three fingers inserted in Di's wet pussy and Di soon had Betty completely naked. She was very well preserved and had a sexy body that was getting Di hotter and hotter.

"Hell, let's head for my bedroom and really get comfortable", Betty suggested.

She not only wanted to get comfortable but she wanted to continue in the bedroom so Walt, who was hiding in their walk-in closet, could watch.

In the bedroom, Betty removed Di's dress. She left the garter belt and stockings on because she knew Walt would appreciate that.

Walt, peeking through the louvered door thought he was in heaven. Standing naked, his cock was quickly engorging.

Betty's pussy was shaved completely naked. Di thought it was very sexy.

"Your pussy looks great, shaved like that. It really turns me on", she said.

"I shave it because my girlfriends and Walt like it that way when they eat me. And it really feels good, rubbing on another cleanly shaved pussy. I'd love to shave your pussy."

This talk was getting Di very excited. It was doing the same for Walt, hidden in the closet. He hoped he could refrain from cranking on his cock too soon.

"Would you shave my pussy, Betty?" Di asked.

"Would I. I'll get the stuff", and she went to the bathroom to get towels, razor, shaving cream, and hot water.

Returning, she had Di lay back on the bed on the towels. She spread her legs and got down on her knees between them. She positioned Di so Walt could get an unobstructed view of her wide spread pussy.

"God, I can hardly keep from sucking on your pussy right now", she breathed passionately.

Betty began applying shaving cream to Di's cunt. It felt exquisite. Betty began to shave off the little hair that Di had. This felt better then applying the cream, and the fear that the razor might slip and cut her added another dimension to the sensation. Di was sinking deeper and deeper into sensuality and lust.

Walt, in his hole had to stroke his throbbing cock, but did it carefully and softly so it would not burst forth too soon.

Di's pussy was soon smooth and pink and bereft of all hair. The lips were engorged and open, oozing the lubricant of sex. The affect on Betty of seeing Di's pussy like this and smelling her lust had the same affect on her pussy. Nearly out of control, she buried her face in Di's wetness. Walt had to quit jacking on his cock and was still afraid he might spontaneously burst.

Betty's tongue alternately probed between Di's fat cunt lips like a small cock and then rapidly flicked her clit. When she felt Di begin her first of many, many orgasms, she took her clit in her mouth and sucked it like it was a tiny cock. Di's orgasm got her juices flowing and she smeared them all over Betty's face. She scooted up Di's body licking her all over and then deep throated her. The taste of her own cunt inflamed Di even more. She couldn't wait to taste Betty's.

"God damn, Di, you're so wet. Get on top of me", and with that she rolled over so Di could straddle her.

Di straddled Betty's hips and leaned down and kissed her deeply, savoring once more the taste of her own cunt.

"Rub that wet pussy all over my belly", sighed Betty. She was thinking that she'd make Walt lick it all off of her after Di left.

The feel of that slick, bare pussy rubbing on Betty's belly felt terrific to both of them. Di began scooting up Betty's body, rubbing her all over with her cunt. Soon her cunt was over Betty's tits. She rubbed juices all over her tits, making Betty's nipples stick straight out. She lowered her pussy lips down onto Betty's nipples and flicked her clit with them, going from tit to tit. It almost felt to Betty like a mouth sucking on her nipples.

When Di felt Betty begin to cum, she scooted down and buried her face in her bald pussy, lapping and probing with her tongue. Her cum was soaking Di's face and lips

"Aaarrggg" moaned Betty in the throes of passion as she had a tremendous orgasm. Di came too, without her genitals even being touched.

Her orgasm was so good that Betty was greedy for more.

"Spread your legs, Di, like I am, and scoot your pussy up against mine. That's it", she said as they came together like two pairs of scissors, meeting at their cunts. Betty grabbed Di's hands and pulled, forcing their pussies tightly together. "Now grind."

Their wet pussys rubbed together making slurping, sucking, sounds.

Meanwhile, Walt could take no more. He jacked then squeezed his cock like Di had at the party. He shot a great load of cum into a pair of Betty's panties. "This is better then watching Betty getting fucked by guys", he thought. "It can't get any better then this." It was about to.

"Oh my god, Betty" Di was saying, as Betty produced a large double dildo from the nightstand. "You're not going to use that on me are you?"

"You'll see, baby", she replied. "Face me and spread your legs,"

Di did so and Betty inserted one end of the dildoe into Di's cunt. About halfway in, it hit bottom, giving Di tremendous thrill.

"Oh lord, Betty, no deeper, please. You've hit bottom".

With that, Betty spread her legs and scooted her ass up to meet the other end of the dildoe. She then began inserting it into her gaping pussy. When fully inserted, her pussy was up against Di's. They then began humping the dildoe, drawing it in and out of each other's cunts, grinding their clits together when they met. They caressed and pinched each other's breasts and nipples. It was soon too much for Di.

"Oh god, Betty, you're going to make me cum again", and she leaned forward and kissed Betty passionately as her orgasm began. They had the dildoe fully inserted and were grinding their clits together. Betty was beginning to cum, also. Their orgasms were so intense that their cunts were clutching and releasing the dildoe, making sucking sounds.

Di's orgasm ended and she immediately began another.

"Oh god, Betty, don't make me come again", she pleaded in a quivering voice, almost to the point of passing out.

"Fuck me with your big dick, Di, fuck me hard", gasped Betty, and Di increased her thrusts.

"Spit on my tits like you're cumming on them", gasped Di as Betty began to cum. As her orgasm began she began spitting on Di's tits making Di cum violently.

"Yes, yes!" cried Di "You're making me cum with your big prick, Betty, shoot your sperm all over my tits. Yes, yes!"

Waves of multiple orgasm swept over them both.

Walt couldn't believe what he was seeing. His cock had fully recovered from his first orgasm and was once again engorged.

"I don't dare touch it, or I'll cum", he thought. "Betty will want me as soon as Di leaves. She always does after I've hidden here and watched her fuck someone. I wonder if I can get Betty to get Nick to come over here with Di sometime so I can watch her fuck both of them."

Sure enough, after Betty helped Di slip into her skimpy little dress and returned naked from kissing her goodby at the front door, she began calling Walt.

"Walt, you bastard, get your ass out here. I've got work for you."

Walt emerged from the closet holding a throbbing hard-on.

"Get over here and start licking Di's cunt juices off of me. Start at my toes and work your way up. That woman makes me so hot I just can't get enough sex."

Walt started at her toes and began licking and sucking his way up her body. As he moved up her body he was anticipating reaching her pussy and sucking and licking that smooth cunt that had just been in contact with Di's wet pussy. It was incredibly stimulating when he got there, his wife's smell and juices mixed with Di's. He had to force himself away from there to move up her belly to her tits with their highly erect, sticky nipples. All the time he was doing this, Betty was busy running her long, red finger nails over his throbbing dick, just barely touching him so as not to make him cum. After he reached her face and had licked and kissed all of Di off, Betty could take it no longer.

"Goddammit, Walt give it to me", and she pushed him on down her body, raised her ass clear off the bed, and threw her legs over his shoulders. Walt plunged his tongue straight down into her gaping cunt and buried it to the hilt. Betty was happily fucking his face now.

"You can jerk on your dick now, Walt" she told him, "but I want to suck the cum out of it when you cum."

Walt jerked his throbbing cock and sucked Betty's soaking pussy until she came. As Betty came it was too much for Walt. He raised up and between her legs and she eagerly began sucking. As the jism started spurting down her throat she fingered her clit to one final intense orgasm.

"Your being unfaithful to me is the best thing that ever happened to our relationship," she told him. "Isn't this better then those boring old fucks we used to have once a month."

On the way home Di began thinking.

"So we met at Jo's party", she thought. "I begin to see how Nick's former boss got promoted to Vice President of the company. I think I see Nick's path to success."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nick Watches Di Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 384 milliseconds