• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 03

Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 03

12345

Part 3-Roy Returns

Anna was coming home today. Anna had called earlier from the airport saying she would be there in about an hour. It was Wednesday, Elaine knew that later she would go with Anna to get the last of her tattoo removed. She also knew that Anna had promised to punish her for anything she found wrong with the house. Since Hunter had dropped her back at home on Sunday, Elaine had cleaned the house from top to bottom, or at least every part in which she was allowed. Years ago Elaine had worked cleaning hotel rooms, so she knew how to do it professionally. She also knew that Anna was sure to find something wrong just so the German woman could punish her. At the least, Elaine was going to make Anna work to find anything wrong. Of course, after what Hunter had done to her, Elaine was not really worried about Anna.

After Hunter had dropped her off, Elaine had gone to her room and, carefully, took a cool shower. Her back ached from being whipped and her ass and pussy were sore from all the rough fucking she had gotten on their camping trip. For once, she had been grateful to be alone. It had given her a chance to heal and recover. Now there were only a few faint bruises to remind her of the forty lashes Hunter had given her with the riding crop.

Elaine thought often about that day, being pursued over the mountain, prey for the hunter. She replayed being caught and fucked by Bruce and Bligh and never seeing them, blindfolded so she could not see their faces. She wondered if she would see them again, if she would walk past them on the street without knowing them. They would know her, though, know what she felt like when they fucked her, know that they had made her cum. Mostly, though, she thought about Hunter. She would touch the bruises on her back and legs, thinking of how he had whipped her and fucked her, how she had asked him to hurt her and take her in the ass. It had been an intense time and thinking about it always made her wet.

This is what she had become, she thought. She was a slave, she needed to be fucked hard and hurt. This was what she had been waiting for all her life, and it had finally happened. She needed to be wanted so badly that nothing, not even her refusal, would stop someone from having her. She knew that even if her mind said no, her body would respond anyway. Her body had come alive since Roy had first taken her. She had resisted in the beginning, denying what her body was telling her, but had surrendered to herself and to Roy in the end.

Now, Elaine waited for Anna. She briefly checked herself out in one of the mirrors in the bathroom. Everyone told her she was beautiful and she had to admit that she was at least attractive. She was about 5'2" tall, on the short side, she thought. Sometimes she wished she had been taller, but she enjoyed looking up at men, it made them seem stronger and her more vulnerable. She was thin, 112 pounds when she had weighed herself this morning. She was strong, there were firm muscles, but a slight layer of padding gave her luxurious curves on her slight body. She had small breasts, they were firm and perky and extremely sensitive. For years she had wanted more there, but Amanda had made her realize they were wonderful as they were. Roy certainly seemed to like them and that was all that really counted. She had nice legs, there was no denying that, Elaine was enough into women to realize she had great thighs. She checked out her backside in the mirror. Her light complexion was accented by a few freckles, and, thanks to Hunter, a criss-crossing of healing bruises. Then her eyes, and her hands, wandered down to her butt. She thought it was nice, men (and women) could not seem to get enough of it. It drew them like gold, no one could keep their hands off of it, their cocks out of it. She smiled at the thought of anal sex; before Roy she had never tried it, since him it was part of her everyday life and she would be lying of she said she did not like it. Finally, she looked at her face. She met her own gaze levelly, able to accept what she had done with her life with dignity. As she stared into her big, blue eyes, she reminded herself that she had consented, after some encouragement, to be a sex slave. She moved her long, dark blonde hair off her shoulder and looked at the collar that was the only clothing she wore. She was a slave, and she enjoyed being a slave.

Elaine finished at the mirror and walked around the house, straightening pictures and picking up any lose pieces of dirt or trash she found. She heard the garage open and saw Anna pull in the driveway in the big Explorer. Elaine hurried back and knelt in the living room floor, wearing only her collar, as Anna had instructed. Anna took her time downstairs, leaving Elaine plenty of time to think about anything she had missed.

Anna finally came up the kitchen stairs. Whatever hostile feelings Elaine might have towards Anna, she to admit that Anna was a sharp dresser. She was in tan slacks and a white blouse, both impeccably clean and pressed despite her travel. That amazed Elaine; she couldn't go to the store without getting her clothes wrinkled. Anna's blonde hair was up, not a lock out of place, and her light makeup smear free. Elaine wondered how she did it. Anna was a handsome woman, not necessarily beautiful, but attractive in her own precise, strong way. Elaine guessed Anna was about forty, a few crow's feet in the corners of her blue eyes hinted at her age. Anna took care of herself, Elaine knew that she worked out in the gym in the house a few times a week, too, but never at the same time as Elaine did.

Anna walked into the living room and circled Elaine, inspecting her. Anna fingered one of the bruises on Elaine's back. "It looks like you had fun while I was gone, slave," Anna said.

"Yes, ma'am," Elaine answered.

"Hunter?" Anna asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Elaine answered.

"I can usually recognize his handiwork," Anna said. "He likes the crop. Wait here while I inspect the house."

Elaine waited on her knees while Anna made a careful check of the house. Elaine saw her take out a small notebook and pencil and make some notes as she went from room to room. Elaine worried, she thought she had done a careful cleaning, but knew that she probably missed something and whatever it was, Anna would find it.

Anna finally returned with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"Well, little slave," she purred. "Things look very good. You have obviously tried to please me, but you are here to please others, aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Elaine replied automatically.

"But there were a few things," Anna then read off a list of small problems. There was a towel on the rack not folded right (what was with Anna and towels? Elaine wondered), a waste basket not emptied and little things like that. When Anna got to the cap not being back on the toothpaste Elaine realized there was no way she could win and Anna was going to get her anyway.

"You will be punished, but not right now," Anna said. "We have things to do. We will need to finish getting rid of that turtle so Roy can mark you as his own. And I need to see J.J. I think I will let him punish you." Anna smiled and pointed to some clothes she had brought down. "Get dressed, slave."

"Yes, ma'am," Elaine answered. She dreaded seeing J.J., that meant his cock would be in her mouth. If he was going to punish her, it would be even worse.

There was not much to wear. Anna had chosen a short denim, mini-skirt that fell to mid thigh and a loose fitting blouse that showed Elaine's nipples through the fabric. Of course, there was no underwear.

They rode off in the Explorer. Anna had switched to Wagner today for music. Anna made no effort to talk and Elaine was relieved. She wanted Roy back, but instead she was riding off with Anna. The tattoo removal went quickly, the man working there seemed genuinely disappointed that he would not get to look at Elaine's ass anymore. Elaine was a little wistful that the tattoo was gone, but she was Roy's and he had decided it had to go.

After that Elaine got nervous; she dreaded J.J. They did not go to the airport warehouse this time, but to a run down trailer park in the same part of town. Anna stopped in front of a weathered single-wide mobile home. There was a decent looking Chevy pick-up out front and a few lawn chairs with empty beer cans scattered around them. A plastic pink flamingo, faded from the sun with its head knocked off completed a scene that just screamed "white trash".

Anna led Elaine up the stairs to the door and knocked. J.J. answered, squinting in the sunlight. He was about 5'6" tall, with another inch or two taken up by a big mass of black curly hair. He had a slightly swarthy complexion, deep brown eyes and a day or so worth of stubble that never seemed to get any longer or shorter. His short, compact build and hairy chest were revealed by the fact that he was only wearing a pair of shorts. These hung low, she could see the top of his pubic hair above the sagging waistband. Elaine could make out something stirring in his shorts as he leered at Elaine, almost as if something were alive in there and waiting for her. He scratched his hairy chest and let them in. He had a quick smile for Anna and a lingering leer for Elaine.

The inside was dark and dank. Elaine caught Anna making a disgusted face.

"Been cleaning, have we?" she sarcastically asked J.J.

"You never seem to mind the bedroom," J.J. shrugged.

"After I clean it up, it has a certain appeal," Anna snapped back.

It was obvious that this had been a running argument between them. The trailer was a pig sty and that might be insulting to pigs. Elaine could see a sink full of dirty dishes, with more dirty plates and glasses in the living room. The kitchen trash can was overflowing and a stack of empty pizza boxes was piled loosely beside it. Elaine counted three ashtrays that all needed emptying and dirty clothes everywhere on the floor. The mess seemed to be clustered near the chairs and couches, J.J. just seemed to drop whatever he was finished with on the floor and left it there. The carpet was stained with beer, coffee and who knew what else and needed either a deep cleaning, or, better yet, to be ripped out and burned. Elaine thought that a good fire would improve the entire trailer, burn it to the ground and bulldoze the ashes into the landfill. The idea that Anna, neat freak Anna, would spend any time here confounded Elaine.

"Let's go talk somewhere away from this one," Anna said and nodded towards Elaine.

"Any excuse to get me in the bedroom, huh?" J.J. suggested.

"Not today," Anna said curtly and they headed down the narrow hall to the end room and closed the door.

Elaine waited. She thought about sitting down, but did not like the looks of any of the chairs. As soon as she got home she was going to need to shower, just being in here made her feel dirty. After about ten minutes, Anna and J.J. came back out. J.J. had a small envelope that he tossed negligently onto a stack of papers on the table.

"Anna says you need to be punished for making a mess," J.J. said to Elaine with an evil gleam in his eyes. "I believe a spanking is in order." Elaine stared at the floor, furious at Anna for finding so many minor things for which to punish her and even more for letting J.J. do it. She was a thirty year old woman, she should not be spanked like a child.

Anna brought a chair from the kitchen and put it in the middle of the living room, kicking a pile of clothes and dishes aside to make room for it. J.J. sat down. Elaine could see the erection in his pants, she could tell how much he was going to enjoy this. She stood in front of him and turned around, offering her ass to be spanked.

"Oh, no, sweetie," he purred. "Lie down on my lap."

Elaine looked to Anna and saw the cruel smile on her lips. Anna did not need to say anything, Elaine knew that this was what she wanted. Swallowing her pride, she bent down and lay on J.J.'s lap, his erection poking at her stomach. He flipped her skirt up; her bottom was now bare and exposed. She hated him, and hated Anna for putting her in this position. She offered her helpless bottom to J.J. to hurt. As much as she tried to keep her emotions in check, a single tear flowed from her eye and into her hair. If Elaine hated this, J.J. loved it. He rubbed his hands on her ass, caressing her perfect cheeks, taking advantage of her helplessness and submissiveness. His fingers briefly explored her crack, brushing against her small brown hole. He bent down and rubbed his stubbly cheeks against the smooth skin of Elaine's cheeks.

Then Anna cleared her throat.

"How many?" J.J. asked, pulling himself from his reverie, but keeping both hands on Elaine's magnificent butt.

Elaine looked over and saw Anna take out her notebook.

"Let's see," she said, and began counting off numbers. "Five, ten, twenty and another five for that and five more. Let's say thirty-five. No need to be gentle."

Elaine reached down and grabbed the legs of the chair to steady herself. She wanted to be out of here and done with J.J. She wanted to be back at the house, being fucked by Roy or in the forest by Hunter, not in some dirty trailer being spanked by the errand boy at the warehouse.

J.J. smacked her right cheek, just on the bottom near the top of her leg. It was a stinging slap that would leave a red mark, but not too hard. He did five more of these, spread on both of her cheeks. Elaine knew her ass was glowing red right now and he had just begun.

"How many was that, slave?" Anna asked tauntingly.

"Six, ma'am," Elaine answered through gritted teeth.

"Count the rest. If you miss, J.J. will start back at one," Anna said. Elaine heard her open a beer. She had visions of Anna sipping on a Natural Light and had to see her drinking a cheap beer. Just as Elaine turned to look, J.J. spanked her hard and Elaine forgot to count.

"Oh, she missed one," J.J. chortled and spanked Elaine again. She was too startled to count that one either. J.J. got in three more before Elaine finally managed to start counting back at one. She closed her eyes and counted as J.J. abused her helpless ass. Anna had been drinking an Ayinger. Elaine once had a boyfriend (like all her boyfriends, he had been lousy in bed) who had considered himself a well versed beer drinker. Ayinger was one he pulled out when he was really trying to impress people. It seemed very out of place here, a bit of class in a white trash world.

Finally, Elaine counted "thirty-five" and J.J. stopped. He kept rubbing her ass and thighs, though, reluctant to give up his chance to touch this beautiful woman.

"Can I screw her?" J.J. asked Anna. Elaine tensed up, repulsed at thought of J.J. being allowed to do that to her.

"Not today," Anna answered. "But I am sure Elaine would be happy to suck your cock. Wouldn't you Elaine?"

Elaine knew there was only one answer Anna would accept. Even though it disgusted her to say it see said "yes, ma'am." There was a silence and Elaine knew what she had to do next and it almost made her vomit to ask "J.J., may I suck your cock, please?"

"Since you said 'please', okay," she could hear the malice in his voice. He rather unceremoniously dumped her off his lap and onto the dirty floor. Elaine knew that if she dallied Anna would punish her, or, worse yet, let J.J. punish her more. The rug was disgusting, she would have to shower as soon as she could when she got home. She got up on her knees, being careful not to put any weight on her abused bottom, and moved between J.J.'s legs. He spread them for her, but sat back with his hands behind his head.

"Go to it, baby," he ordered her.

Elaine took a deep breath and opened the zipper on his shorts. At least he was not wearing underwear so that saved a step or two. She pulled his cock out. He was hard and the top glistened with pre-cum. She looked up at him, saw the expectation in his eyes and licked his shaft from base to tip. It disgusted her to do this, but she just wanted to get this over with and get out of here before she caught some strange disease from the carpet. Did people still get leprosy? she wondered as she took the tip of his cock in her mouth. He tasted like he hadn't showered today, or maybe yesterday, too. Somehow, she thought his cock would taste like his cheap cigarettes, but it just tasted like sweat and skin. She made herself go all the way down on him, pushing past her gag reflex and taking him into her throat. Up and down she slid her head, gripping the chair for balance and leverage. She did it as fast as she could, hoping he would cum and this would be over and done. Finally, she was rewarded/punished by J.J. shooting his wad into her mouth. She dutifully swallowed it all then put his cock back in his shorts and zipped up the fly.

"Okay," Anna said, "we can go now."

Elaine got up, pulled her skirt back down and hurried to wait for Anna by the door. She was humiliated, ashamed of having to have sucked J.J.'s cock, and, worse yet, having to ask him to do so.

"Thanks for dropping by," J.J. said to Anna. "See you tonight?"

"After this one is back in the hands of her owner," Anna answered.

J.J. leered at Elaine again. "See you later, slave girl. Maybe next time I'll fuck your brains out."

Elaine gratefully left with Anna.

"Well, that was fun," Anna said as they got back into the Explorer.

*************

Roy was not happy. It had been a rough two weeks that had seen him traveling from Las Vegas to Canada with a few stops along the way. He had spent a couple of days in each, trying to get all the details of the upcoming deal finished. There was a sense of urgency now. He had a room full of illegal weapons and word was that the Feds were starting to ask some questions. He wanted everything gone now and the money stashed away.

He was having some problems with the buyers. He had some moral scruples and was assured that all the weapons were being sold to militias fighting whichever oppressive regime was being overthrown at the moment. Roy suspected the CIA was somewhere behind them, but he could never figure out what their motives were. Did they really want to but these weapons or did they want to take out a dealer? More than that, he knew Mark was in this somewhere, but he could not find any link to him and that worried him.

Mark was a tough character on his own. If you threw Sam in as his enforcer and they were a force not be taken lightly. Roy thought that the core of his group, made up of Freddie Eel, Hunter, Greg and himself were their equal; but he was not willing to bet it all on that. He was trying to take care of any lose ends that would help the percentages. Hidden deep in the bowels of his house, in the Dungeon and not the Storeroom was what he and Hunter called The Item. It was their get of jail free card if Mark got the better of them. Roy had some suspicions about Mark, too many slaves passed through Elko and simply vanished. He had done some snooping and found a trove of information that showed that Mark was trading slaves for high quality marijuana. Flights brought in the pot from Canada and took the slaves out from an airstrip on Mark's ranch. It was illegal and, more than that, violated some basic rules of the Association. The Association did not press legal charges, they would just send someone to kill Mark.

At Arsenic Wells they had been selling a pair of drones to a blacklisted contractor that was doing security work in Indonesia. The contractor had had a few runs-in with the law and were barred from buying equipment legitimately in the United States, so Roy and his group were going to make the sale. Again, it was tough to figure out how much of this was directly against government wishes and how much of it was ignored or covertly backed. With all the Homeland Security and covert wars going on Roy never quite knew who was against him or for him.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds