• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation Threesome

Vacation Threesome

12

(This is my first attempt at writing erotica, so please be kind with your comments. I feel that every story needs context so if your looking for the juicy bits, you'll have to read for a while until things start heating up. Unfortunately, the story and its characters are a figment of my imagination. One day I hope it does come true.)

*

I keeping with other erotica I have read, I will open this story with a brief introduction even though it has little bearing on the balance of the tale. Katie and I are both 40 years old and have been married for 15 years. We dated in collage and after working for a while, made a lifelong commitment to each other. We have no children and at our age it's unlikely that situation will change. Katie is 5' 5" about 120 pounds, has brown hair, and even at 40 has perky C cup breasts. She's not a playboy model but has certainly turned a few heads.

I am six feet tall with a slim build, and unlike my brother, I still have a full head of blonde hair but heredity would suggest that's probably about to change. In the sexual endowment department, unlike in many stories where the men are compared to tree trunks and can perform for 10 hours without a recharge period, I'm average size and once or twice a night is about all my wife can hope for.

For the most part, we have had a traditional sex life: we have sex two or three times a week, we've tried many positions (some absurd), we've whispered our favorite fantasies but never acted them out, and we have enjoyed a few sex toys.

Now the story:

We hadn't had an extended vacation for over four years. During that time we had saved a few dollars to splurge when the time was right. During a cold grey winter day, Katie announced that now was the time. So, Katie and I set out planning a two week once in a lifetime vacation in the Caribbean.

We had chosen a destination island but couldn't agree on a hotel. I kept thumbing through the brochures but couldn't make up my mind. "They all look fabulous," Katie said. "I'm sure any one we pick would be fine. Come on Tom, just pick one."

I thought for a moment and then replied, "Why pick just one? Why don't we spend a few days at each and enjoy them all? Once we're there, if we find one that we fall in love with we'll just stay there for the rest of our vacation." After a short discussion it was agreed that we'd hotel hop for two weeks. Katie booked the arrangements and we were set to leave in a few weeks time.

We arrived at our first hotel on a sunny Caribbean afternoon; a delightful change from the frigid upper mid-west. We checked in, changed clothes, got settled then walked down to an outside bar overlooking the sea to enjoy cocktails. The gentle ocean breeze caused the palms around the bar to rustle softly. This certainly was the right beginning for our long awaited vacation. As the sun set in a dazzling array of red and crimson, we enjoyed romantic dinner and then retired to our hotel room.

I stepped out of the shower just in time to see the bathroom door swing shut. I guessed Katie was getting ready for bed. I opened the bathroom door wearing only a towel around my waist and was greeted by a room lit only by candles and there sprawled across the king size bed was Katie wearing nothing at all. "Wow. You look great. You're wearing my favorite negligee." She smiled and held out her hand, beckoning me to her. As I neared the bed she grabbed the towel and flung it to the floor.

"Now we both look our best," replied Katie as she rolled onto her stomach, put her hand on my thigh and pulled me toward her parting lips. I stood next to the bed as Katie slowly engulfed me and without moving her head starting sucking as hard as she could. I was in heaven as I became fully erect from her performance. She slid her lips back so they just encircled my tip and using her tongue massaged the underside of my glans. The tip of my penis was on fire. She then moved her head slowly so that my tip popped in and out of her mouth. Each time the tip was completely entombed, she would move her tongue back and forth over my most sensitive spot. I knew I wouldn't last much longer if she kept this up.

I moved away from Katie and rolled her onto her back. With her legs slightly apart, I could see she was wet with anticipation. "You look good enough to eat," I said bending down for what I thought would be an oral battle of the sexes.

"We just had dinner. What I need is you inside me." I knelt between her legs, placed an arm on either side of her, pressed my lips to hers for a brief kiss and then slid myself deep inside her.

The following day we had a light breakfast of tropical fruits then wandered down to the beach. We lay in the sun for several hours idly chatting. I was starting get restless and unable to convince Katie to join me, went for a walk along the shoreline. A short way down the beach I discovered small sail boats for hire. I had some experience with sailboats on Lake Michigan and was sure I could handle any of these small boats. I hurried back to Katie and convinced her that we should go for a sailboat ride. "It will be fun; we can explore this island and visit some of the islands we see farther out toward the horizon." An hour later we were zipping across the azure waters of the Caribbean.

We stopped at what we thought was a small out island but which turned out to be quite large, encompassing over 15 square miles. As we pulled our little boat up onto the beach a gentleman in a uniform of island fashion approached us. "I'm sorry but you must leave."

"Why?" I asked.

"This is a private island and only guests of the resort are permitted to use the beaches."

"I didn't notice any resort," I replied.

"At Travesta our primary offering is privacy, so we don't advertise and that includes making structures you can see from passing boats. Many of our guests find it difficult to find private time, so we offer what they have the least of: privacy. Ensuring our guests privacy means you must leave the island because .... it's private."

While I had no intention of changing our hotel plans, the guard had piqued my interest and without shame I started lying through my teeth. "We were hoping to be guests at Travesta. We've heard many good things about your resort from close friends that have been guests of yours in the past. We couldn't make arrangements for someone to bring us to the island in a proper launch so we decided to sail here ourselves. Before we make up our minds about staying here, we were hoping you could show us around."

After several minutes of silent skeptical observation the guard said, "Wait here."

Once the guard has vanished back into the woods Katie said, "Tom, he'll never buy that, let's get the hell out of here before we find ourselves in chains." I was thinking Katie may be right when a golf cart drove out onto the sand from a path 50 yards farther along the beach.

The woman driving the cart pulled up next to us and with a large smile, offered her hand. "I'm Elisha, I understand you wish to be guests at Travesta."

Elisha gave us a tour of the island and the facilities. The island was hilly and thick with flowering vegetation. Cart paths wound from the main resort building to many quiet coves filled with crystal clear water lapping against white sand beaches. The many native flowers scented the gentle breeze. Aside from the main resort building, the resort was composed of 40 private bungalows, each on a large plot of land bordered by thick flowering vegetation guaranteeing complete privacy for all guests. Surrounded by swaying palms, each bungalow had a sitting area, bedroom with adjoining bath, a small kitchen, and an expansive veranda on three sides overlooking a private pool. Meals can either be had in the main dining room or they can be served in your bungalow if desired. Additionally, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., each bungalow was looked after by a dedicated "guest manager" ensuring every requirement guests many have were fulfilled without delay. The place was idyllic. About half way through the tour Katie whispered, "I love this place. It's beautiful. Let's check in and spend the rest of our vacation here." I swallowed hard when I learned the price but none the less we were standing, with bags in hand, at the front desk by 4 p.m.

Anna was assigned to our bungalow as guest manager to act as maid, waitress, island guide and concierge. Anna had been in the job for only a few months but what she lacked in experience she more than made up for with enthusiasm. Anna was a 26 year old island native and simply put, she was stunning. The patterned island dress flattered he curves and her waist length hair did little to hide what were certainly magnificent breasts. After introducing herself, Anna left us to get settled and clean up before dinner. Katie looked at me with a smile as I watched Anna leave. She poked me in the ribs she said, "Don't get any idea's buddy. This vacation is about you and me. I don't want to compete with your fantasies about that young lady."

For the next days we relished long hours in the pool, wonderful food, sunning on the beaches and long walks along the nature trails. On several occasions, Anna joined us on our nature hikes providing explanations and guidance when needed.

It was almost eerie the way Anna was never around unless she was needed. And then she just seemed to appear from nowhere. On those times when I went off alone, Anna was always available to keep Katie company. Over the twelve days we were guests at Travesta, Katie and Anna spent many hours together chatting like old friends. In only the way women can, Katie had learned much of Anna's history.

Anna was raised on a small island not far from this one. She was married at 18 to the only man she ever loved. He was a fisherman from her village. For several years they were happy and then her husband and several other fishermen from the village were lost at sea during an unexpectedly violent storm. She was consumed by the loss of her husband and lover and for several years did nothing but walk the beach hoping her husband had somehow been spared. When a representative visited her island looking for people to work at the resort, Anna realized that she had to get on with her life and took the job.

One night in bed Katie said, "I feel bad for Anna. She is such a sweet and generous person and she's burdened with such personal pain." We lay listening to the sounds of the night for several minutes before Katie finally said, "Anna is still wounded by the loss of her husband. I think I can imagine how she feels." Katie propped herself up on one elbow and looked at me. "I know I would be in agony if I lost you." Katie took me in her arms and hugged me for several minutes then pressed her lips to mine and kissed me forcefully; almost with hunger. I felt the desperation in the kiss.

I moved my mouth from her lips and whispered in her ear, "Hopefully, you will never have to find out."

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Travesta and were not looking forward to the upcoming weekend when our vacation would end. On our last evening at Travesta we had dinner in our bungalow. It was a quiet affair with just Katie and I; as always, served discretely by Anna. We supped on fresh fish and local vegetables complimented by a very nice white wine. When dinner was over we retired to the veranda to enjoy the sunset while Anna cleared the dishes. When she was done Anna came out on the veranda and said, "I will miss you both, you have been very kind. You were more like close friends than customers." She gave Katie a hug then turned and hugged me. I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest prompting very un-husbandly thoughts. At the last moment she looked up at me and gave me a warm kiss on the lips; a kiss that lasted a moment to long to be considered a goodbye kiss from the help. The kiss broke and Anna looked wide eyed at Katie and said "Oh no...what have I done?", broke into tears and ran down the path.

Katie looked at me and asked "What was that? I had better go find her; we can't end our vacation like this." Katie gave me a kiss on the cheek and jogged down the path after Anna. Katie finally found Anna sitting at the base of a tree crying. Katie lifted her face and asked "What's the matter Anna? Is there something I can do to help?"

"You are so lucky to have someone as nice as Mr. Tom" Anna sobbed, "I was feeling sorry for myself, at no longer having a husband." Anna paused, "I kissed your husband; I should not have done that. I don't know what I was thinking. Will you please forgive me Miss Katie?"

"There was no harm done Anna. I'm sure Tom enjoyed it more than you know. It will give him something from the islands to remember," Katie said with a smile. "Come; let's go back to the bungalow for a few minutes while you get yourself together."

Anna looked up at Katie. They stared into each others eyes for several seconds, and then with both hands, Anna held Katie's face. "You are very kind. Thank you Miss Katie." and kissed her on the lips. Katie was startled but let the kiss continue for a moment before she took Anna by the hand and led her back to the bungalow.

As they mounted the steps to the veranda where I was still sitting, I glanced at Katie with the obvious question in my eyes. Katie looked back and said "She's fine, Anna just needs a minute." I didn't know if Anna was a drinker but I figured that a glass of wine would go a long way to settling everyone's nerves, so I went into our small kitchen and poured three glasses of wine.

The three of us sat on the veranda in awkward silence sipping wine. Anna was the first to speak, "I wish there was something I could say or do to thank you both for your kindness and understanding."

I'm not really sure of the events that happened next. I have tried many times to recall the details but it was all kind of a blur. What I do distinctly recall is that Anna stood up, reached behind her neck and untied the knot that allowed her dress to fall to the floor. She wore nothing beneath her dress and stood before us completely naked smiling shyly. Anna pushed her long hair so that it fell down her back and raised her eyes to us. Katie and I just sat there and stared in disbelief.

I stared but I also drank in the vision of the naked woman before us. Anna was lovely. Her light brown skin was flawless. Her full breasts were capped by small hard nipples that revealed her excitement. A small patch of dark hair hid the entrance to her treasures.

Katie stood and walked over to Anna. She picked up the dress from the floor and started to cover Anna who stood unmoving. Rather than take the dress, Anna leaned over and kissed Katie. I thought this would shatter the mood but Katie didn't react as I would have thought. Katie just stood there and returned the kiss. The kiss wasn't so much passionate as loving. Light and tender. While they kissed, Anna reached up and unbuttoned Katie's blouse. Katie had not worn a bra during our vacation so when her blouse slipped from her shoulders, her breasts were unveiled. Standing so close, Katie's breasts lightly rubbed against Anna's already hardened nipples. The kiss ended and Katie and Anna stood for several minutes just looking into each others eyes. Not a world was spoken but it seemed as if a lengthy conversation was taking place. Katie then leaned down and slipped her shorts and panties off.

I sat there staring at two beautiful naked women. My jaw must have been in my lap, I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. Katie and Anna walked over to me without saying a word; each took one of my hands and led me into the bungalow. Somewhere between the veranda and the bedroom I lost my clothes but gained an erection.

The three of us lay down on the bed with me on one side, Anna on the other and Katie lay between us. I touched my lips to Katie's and let the tip of my tongue slip into her mouth. We kissed like this for several minutes while Anna watched. "You're ok with this?" I asked Katie.

We were leaving the next day so there was no chance of a budding romance. There was no real threat to us as a couple. Katie smiled, "Just this once."

Knowing Anna was lying naked next to us, watching us, looking at our nakedness, was making my erection grow harder, if that were humanly possible. Katie pushed my face away from her and gently directed my lips towards Anna. "Kiss her," whispered Katie. With Katie directly below us, I first licked Anna's lower lip and then lightly pressed my lips to hers. Anna let out a little moan and pressed harder against my lips. As Anna and I kissed, I let a hand fall to Katie's breast. Katie, watching Anna and I kiss, felt my finger tips on the side of her breast and shivered. Anna, realizing what was happening, dropped her fingertips to the side of Katie's other breast.

To the best of my knowledge, Katie has never been with another woman. During the few times we have looked at porn together, Katie has never shown interest, in fact has always voiced her disinterest, in pictures or movies with women making love with each other. Yet despite this aversion, both Katie's nipples became instantly erect and she arched her back slightly and uttered a faint "Ummmmmm." Encouraged by her obvious enjoyment, Anna and I started lightly caressing the tops, sides and undersides of Katie's breast. Not wanting to move to fast, Anna and I cautiously avoided Katie's sensitive nipples with our light strokes.

At some time while touching Katie's breasts, Anna and I broke our kiss and devoted our complete attention to Katie's pleasure. Katie continued to mew while I felt a growing hunger and bent down to take one of Katie's nipples into my mouth. This elicited a loud "Ohhhhh" from Katie prompting Anna to take the other nipple between her lips. Katie's reaction was to let out a very loud "Ahhhhhh that feels so good to have both my nipples sucked. Please ...... please don't stop." We didn't. We both alternated sucking on Katie's breast then licking her nipples. While I sucked, Anna licked and then we would switch; Anna sucking and I licking.

As we pulled Katie's nipples into our mouths, our hands started exploring Katie's body. Anna and I allowed our hands to glide over Katie's breasts, stomach, hips and legs. The sounds coming from Katie let us know that she was enjoying the experience. I started touching Katie's inner thighs which prompted her to spread her legs slightly. I rubbed my hands up and down both her inner thighs while Anna was busy elsewhere. I slid my hand up the inside of Katie's right thigh until reaching the top of her legs where I found Anna's hand. Anna was running her fingers though Katie's hair.

Taking it to the next level, I slid Katie's nipple from my mouth and knelt between Katie's knees. While Anna stroked the hair between Katie's legs, I leaned forward and touched the tip of Katie's clit with my tongue. I was rewarded with a loud moan. Anna quickly took up my responsibility with Katie's breast; she started moving her mouth from one breast to the other. As we continued to lick and suck, Katie was moaning and thrashing. I knew she was close.

Pushing my head away Katie cried out, "Please stop, it's almost too much," and lay huffing on the bed trying to get her excitement under control. After all our gymnastics, Anna was still next to Katie and I was now on Anna's other side. Anna and I laid back and smiled at each other.

While Katie recovered I took one of Anna's breasts in my hand. I haven't touched another woman in the 15 years of marriage. Anna felt wonderful, it was new and exciting. Her young breasts were full and firm. Her diamond hard nipples raked across my palm. I looked directly into Anna's eyes and then dropped my mouth to her nipple. Anna closed her eyes and lay back on the pillow. I moved my hand to Anna's other breast and pinched her nipple before squeezing her breast gently. I then slid my hand down, stopping between her legs. Anna was wet, very wet. I pressed the tip of my finger into the very bottom of her slit and slid my fingertip up until I circled her clit. Anna moaned softly. I repeated the motion over and over until I noticed Katie watching us. "Enjoying yourself?" Katie whispered. With Anna's breast filling my mouth I could only moan my response.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds