• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 02

Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 02

12

Note from Writer:

This is story is written with Dan57 permission based on character we created. For other adventures of Mark and Jodhaa and how their adventure began please check out Mark's Destiny and other Dan57 stories.

*

Mark and Jodhaa prepared for their trip to visit Gwanendra and Preeti in Shimla. Mark packed camping and hiking gear. Jodhaa had told him of the beautiful mountains and scenery she had seen on her trip with the Prince and Gwanendra. Mark thought it would be nice to get away from the city and enjoy nature like they used to in America.

It had been awhile since they had camping. They use to love to go camping. It was where they could let themselves go. Jodhaa and him would find a secluded spot and spend a weekend making love in the open, enjoying freedom and wild fucking. They would always come back with a big smile and a lot of bug bites.

"Don't forget your camera, love." Jodhaa said as she entered the room carrying a bag. "I would love some pictures of the mountains."

"Of course." Mark said holding up his new digital camera. "And maybe a few pictures of you in your full glory or in action." He said with a wicked smile, as he pulled her to him and kissed her red lips.

"If you take some good ones." She said returning the kiss. "Maybe I will hang them in my bedroom for all the others to see. "Jodhaa's hand moved down Mark's chest as she nibbled at his lip then his chin. Her hand kept travelling down to his crotch, cupping his stiffing member in her slim hands.

"Maybe even making an album of our trip for the others to see." She said. She felt his cock hardening in her hand. He bent down to kiss her hard again.

"You always know how to push my buttons. "

"A good wife should always know how to do that." She said. "But you must wait." She said backing away from him. "Or we will be late for the train." She said teasingly.

"Wait till I get you on the train." He said.

"Good. "She said smiling.

The Princess had Rajeev book the train tickets for the two of them. It was not the royal accommodation that Jodhaa had used to travel to Shimla with the Prince, but a simple business compartment, a private booth with a bench like seat that could be turned into a bed if needed. Jodhaa was in a particularly naughty mood. She decided to take a short walk down the corridors of the train. She wore a simple saree and choli as she strolled through the train, the whole time toying with the dog collar around her neck.

Soon she got the response she wanted. As she made her way back to her and Mark's booth, a group of men stood in the hallway. She had to squeeze past them. As she did, she felt first one hand then a second touch her.

As she moved through the middle of the punch, a hand cupped one of her ass cheeks. Then one squeezed her rear and ran a finger along her ass crack. She had to bite her tongue to keep from moaning. It was joined by a second and a third. She had to fight to keep moving. Next, a hand moved to her stomach and up to cup her large breast through the choli. Finger flicked and rubbed her nipples as she moved toward her booth. Then a finger finds its way under her saree and into her loincloth.

She froze as the finger wormed its way into her wet cunt. She held her breath and let the finger toy with her lips and then her clit. The other hand of this stranger roaming her body was sending waves of pleasure through her. She was finally able to push her way through and arrange her clothes. A waiter saw her and moved up to help her as the men moved away.

"Are you ok, Miss?" He asked.

"Yes, fine!" She said. "This is my booth. Thank you." She said moving quickly into the room. Mark was sitting on the bench as she burst through the door.

"Are you ok?" He asked putting down the paper he was reading. "Did something happen?"

"Yes and no." She said her breath coming fast and heavy. Mark could see her nipple straining against her top. She moved quickly to his side and kissed him had and deeply. "I took a walk." She said nibbling at his ear. "And made sure they saw my collar." She added as her hand moved to his crotch. She could feel his cock hardening through his pants.

"Really." He said moving his hand to cup her breast and toy with her nipple.

"Yes." She said moving down between his legs. She unzipped his paints and pulled his cock free. "When I came back, there was a group of men waiting." She said as she licked his cock from the base to the very tip. "I had to push through them to get back here." She said as her hand cupped his balls and massaged them. "They ran their hands all over me." She said.

"Yes!" Mark said as she took the tip of his cock into her warm wet mouth. She gently sucked at it then let it go.

"Think of all those strangers' hands running all over your little wife's body." She said as she licked around the tip of his cock.

"Where did they touch you?" He asked as he watched her take all of his cock into her mouth and her head bobbed up and down several times before letting it go.

"My ass." She said licking the side of his dick. "My breasts." She said licking the under side of his cock. "They toyed with my nipples through my choli." She said stroking him as her other hand massaged his ball sack. "Then one dipped his finger into my pussy, deep." She said taking all of him in her mouth and sucking hard.

"OH YES!" He said. "Did you like it?" He asked.

"I loved it." She said releasing him. "Do you like hearing about your slutty little wife being fondled by many strange men?" She asked as she toyed with his cock.

"I love it." He said reaching down to pull her up to him. He reached under her saree and pulled her loincloth off, drawing her close to him and kissing her. He then guided her onto his hard cock, her warm wet pussy engulfing him. "The only thing better." He said rocking her forward and pushing her choli over her large breast. "Is if I could have seen it." He said burying his face between her breasts.

Soon both of them were lost into their own passion. He made slow love to her. Jodhaa did not know how she got so lucky. She had lovers that ran the gambit, from the brutal animalistic fucking from Kumar, to the hard domineering fucking of Dinu, and the masterful and fierce overpowering sex that made her submit totally to the Prince, then to Mark, who made love to her as if she was a queen, so tender and loving. She was truly blessed!

The two of them was so into their lovemaking they did not hear the knock. As Jodhaa rode upon her husband's cock, throwing her head back as Mark sucked at her tit, the doorknob turned and the waiter entered the booth. "Excuse me. I wanted to check and make sure you were ok." He said entering. When he saw the two of them, he froze. He could not move as he saw them lost into their passion. "OH! I am so sorry!"

Mark and Jodhaa looked up from each other to the waiter. He was looking away and profusely apologizing for walking in on them. Jodhaa looked at Mark and smiled. He nodded. "It is alright." She said. "Come here." She said. The waiter looked at her with a questioning look.

"Close the door." Mark said as Jodhaa reached out to take his hand and pull him closer to the couple. He shut the door and moved over. Mark continued to slowly rock Jodhaa back and forth on his cock as she pulled the waiter to him.

"I... "He started to say as she pulled the zipper down on his pants and reached in to take his cock with her elegant hands. She pulled him free of his loincloth. She looked at the stiff dark cock. Then she bent down and licked the under side of the waiter's cock. She could taste the salty sweat on it. She took the head into her warm wet mouth as Mark sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

The waiter reached down and put his hand on her red hair as she sucked the entire length into her mouth. "Oh My!" The waiter said feeling the talented mouth of this woman engulf him. Mark leaned back as he rocked with the movement of the train. He watched his beautiful wife devour this man dick.

The waiter tentatively reached down to Jodhaa's rocking tits. He looked at Mark who nodded. He began to massage one of the breasts. Mark smiled. He loved watching Jodhaa work and from the look on the man face, she was hitting all the right spots. Mark with a grip on Jodhaa's hips, began to move a little faster.

The Jodhaa used one of her hands to steady herself on Mark lap as she reached out with the other to cup the waiter's balls. She could feel him tensing up. She used her tongue to tickle the underside of his cock as she worked to bring him off.

The waiter gripped the back of Jodhaa's head as the he felt himself cum. He released a torrent of cum into Jodhaa's mouth and throat. She gulped it all down only letting a small drop escape to dangle on her lip.

She took her finger and dragged it across her lip catching the drop of cum and licking it from her finger. The very sight of his wife licking the cum from her finger sent Mark off. He lend back and roared as he came hard inside her.

Mark and Jodhaa stepped off the train at the station near where Gwanendra lived and was stationed. The waiter handed down their bags. "Thank you." Mark told the man. He smiled big and said." No, thank YOU."

Jodhaa giggled as she and Mark bowed to the waiter. Then, they turned to walk toward the end of the platform. Standing at the end was Preeti and another Sikh patrolman. Mark recognized the rank on his shoulder as being a corporal.

"Jodhaa, Mark." Preeti called out and waved them over. Jodhaa and Mark made there way over to them. "I love your hair."

"Thank you." She said running her hand through her hair. "I dyed it while we were in Europe."

"It looks great." Preeti said then turned toward the patrolman beside her. "Oh, this is Corporal Deenpal. Gwanendra had duty to attend to. So he sent the Corporal to drive us."

"Sir, Miss." Deenpal said with a short bow. "The jeep is this way." He said helping Mark with the bags. Preeti and Jodhaa began talking like sisters catching up and all that has happened with each other and the rest of the extended family.

They arrived at Gwanendra and Preeti's house. It was a simple mountaineer's house. Nothing fancy or as big as the Prince's palace but a nice simple house with animal skins hanging on the wall. The only thing that seemed out of place was the large bed, a gift from the Prince. And Preeti had the place clean and ready for her first guests.

"Thank you, Deenpal." Preeti said as they brought the last of the bags into the house.

"Yes, Ms."

"Please tell my husband to hurry home." The Corporal bowed and left.

"Well what do we do till Gwanendra returns?" Mark asked. Both women looked at each other and smiled. Then they moved toward Mark taking his hand and leading him to the large bed.

Gwanendra entered his house. "My love! I am home." He said but received no answer. He moved around Mark and Jodhaa's bags toward the bedroom. He heard moans coming from the room and knew why he had gotten no response.

He opened the door and saw his wife busy between Mark's legs. Her blond head was rhythmically moving up and down. A red headed woman was straddled over Mark's face clearly enjoying her. Then as the woman leaned her head back in a moan, he saw it was Jodhaa.

"Well, this is an interesting way to be greeted." He said as the three rolled off each other.

"My husband." Preeti said running over to hug Gwanendra. "As you can see Mark and Jodhaa have arrived."

"Yes I can." He said patting his blond wife's butt.

"Gawnendra! A good thing you are home." Mark said. "I don't think I could handle both of these hot women alone. I think it would kill me."

"But what a way to go, my friend." Gwanendra said as Jodhaa climbed off the bed and walked over to him. "Don't worry : reinforcements have just arrived!"

"Hush, you both know you love it." She said kissing the Burly patrolman. "How about you give me a proper welcoming to your home."

"As you wish." He said leaning over to kiss the woman. He touched the collar around her neck. "Slut?" He asked.

"Yes, the beasts Kumar made me promise to wear it." She said. "And Mark said I promised so I must wear it."

"He is right." He said lifting her up in his strong arms. "And I think you should be fucked as the tag says." He said caring her to the bed and dropping her next to Mark. He kissed her as he sat on the bed. "Now on you hands and knees, so I can fuck you like the wanton woman you are!"

"Yes, my master." She said getting obediently on her hands and knees as Gwanendra removed his uniform. He reached out to run his rough hand over the small of her back. She shivered at his touch. His fingers dragged along the crack of her ass, teasing her anus. Then it dove into her warm wet cunt, moving in and out as his thumb rubbed her clit. She moaned and dug her hand into the bed covers.

Preeti moved back to Mark, still lying on the large bed. She bent down and ran her slim hands over his thighs. She gave him a smile and she reached out to take his cock into her hand. She ran her fingers over the base and up over the head. She bent forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Her pink lips were wrapped tightly around his cock. Her head began to move up and down slowly and taking more and more of his hard cock in her hot wet mouth. She was sucking it all the way in as her tongue danced over the head of his prick. Mark moaned and ran his hand through her light blond hair.

Meanwhile, Gwanendra moved behind Jodhaa. He aimed his hard dark cock toward her pink lips. Then, taking her hips into his hand, he slammed his cock deep into her. "AAAAHH!" She cried, her head falling forward into the covers to smother the last of her cry. He let her get accustomed to him and then began to move in and out of her, long deep strokes reaching to the very depths of her womb. He was pounding her hard, driving thrusts that shook the whole bed. Jodhaa dug her hands into the bed covers, gripping it so tight that she pulled it from the edges of the bed. She even bit into it as Gwanendra fucked her even harder.

His wife being fucked next to him was rocking Mark, as the small blond woman seemed to be sucking his very life from him through his cock. He had been close to cumming before Gwanendra had returned, and down he was closing in again. His hand on her head began to urge her to move faster. Preeti knew also he was close. She gripped his balls in her hand as she took all of him in her mouth and sucked hard. Mark gripped the covers like his wife as he began to shoot his seed into the warm wet mouth of his friend's wife.

Gwanendra was moving faster. Jodhaa's tits were swinging so hard they made a slapping sound with each thrust. He gave an animalistic growl as he dove as deep as he could into her womb and let loose a shower of cum into her.

Jodhaa cried out as she came hard when she felt the warm seed hit the back of her womb. Gwanendra stayed inside of her as her and his spasms slowed as the last of his cum coated her insides before rolling off of her. She finally collapsed next to Mark. Preeti who had watched the last moments of their wild fucking curled up between the two men.

"Now that was what I call a welcome home." Gwanendra said, breathing heavy.

"You can say that again." Mark said. Jodhaa rose up on her elbows and looked down at her bare crotch.

"Mark, my love." She said leaning over to kiss him. "Looks as if Gawnendra has made my pussy so messy again. Will you clean it for me?" Mark blushed.

"What?" Gwanendra said.

"Yes, Mark loves cleaning me up after one of my lovers has fucked me." She said teasing him. "He does it often with Kumar. He has also done it for the Prince, Isn't it true, Preeti?"

"Yes." Preeti said kissing Mark on the cheek. "He cleaned us both, and did a very good job of it."

"He is very good at it." Jodhaa said putting her hand on Mark head and guiding him toward her wet sloppy crotch. "Show Gwanendra how good you are at eating sloppy seconds."

Mark looked down at his wife's cunt. Her love lips were red and wet from the hard fucking Gwanendra had given her. He could smell the pungent smell of the big Indian's cum as it ran down her lips. He bent forward taking a long lick up the inside lip of her pussy. Jodhaa moaned as his tongue ran the length of her wet sex. He flicked his tongue over her clit to make her squeal.

He then began to cover her cunt with small kisses and short lick of his tongue to tease her. Then he moved on to the main course. He placed his mouth over her lips and pushed his tongue into her. He cried out in pleasure as his tongue entered her. Mark felt the warm rush of her Indian lover's cum gush out and into his mouth. He could barely keep up with it. Gwanendra had given her a massive load. Her body shook with another small orgasm as he cleaned her womb of all the strong Indian cum. Mark kept up the assault on her pussy until the last of the Patrolman's cum was drained from her and she had several very strong orgasms.

"Impressive." Gwanendra said. "You cleaned her completely."

"I hope this did not offend you." Mark said.

"Do not worry my friend." He said with a smile. "I fact I am more than willing to fill either of these beautiful vessels up with fine Indian cum any time you wish."

"As well as any time we, girls, wish too, I hope." Jodhaa said smiling.

"Without question." he replied.

The two couples enjoyed a simple meal. Preeti prepared a nice meal of lamb and fruits for desert. She and Jodhaa chatted really like sisters catching each other up with everything that has happen to them since they last saw each other.

"Oh, Husband, please tell Jodhaa about her admirer." She said with a giggle.

"An admirer?" Jodhaa asked.

"Yes do you remember our first trip up in the mountains with the Prince?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember the old shepherd?"

"The one with the goat?" Mark asked as he nudged Jodhaa with his shoulder lightly. She laughed and slapped at his arm.

"Yes! Go on."

"Well it seems he took a fancy to you." Gwanendra said. "He knew Deenpal, and knew he served with me. So he travelled all the way here and asked him see me." He said taking a bite of fruit. "To make a long story short, he wanted to see, as he put it, 'his goddess again."

"Really?"

"Yes, he was quite determined." He added. "He even had the local doctor run every test he knew on him to prove he was a virile man able to please his goddess."

"He went through all of that? What did the doctor say?" Jodhaa asked.

"He was healthy, need to bathe more. No diseases. I think Jodhaa was the first woman since his wife died to touch him or be touched by him."

"Poor fellow." Mark added.

"Yes." Gwanendra said. "Are you two still planning to visit the mountains while you are here?"

"Yes will you be able to guide us?" Jodhaa asked.

"Unfortunately I cannot." He said. "But I asked Deenpal to take you in my place. He is a good man."

"Why can you go?" Preeti asked.

"They are still worried about flooding with the spring thaw from the mountains. So the Engineers are going up to check the run off and my patrol is to guide them. "

"But that is the fourth time in a row." Preeti said.

"I know my love but my patrol has the most experience on the high passes."

"No rest for the weary." Mark added.

"Yes I am afraid so." Gwanendra said." And I had hoped for some rest for my men or at least some fun."

"If you want them to have some fun, you should give them Jodhaa for a night." Preeti said with a teasing smile.

"You are joking. She could no take them all."

"Please, don't joke : I have seen her take a whole team of Dalits on by herself." Preeti said. "We have even wondered who could handle the most : Jodhaa or Leena."

"The real question is if the Dalits could handle both Leena and Jodhaa." Mark said. His wife slapped his arm. "It is true, you are a woman of great taste and greater passion, my love."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds