• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Practice Ch. 02

Practice Ch. 02

123

"S, so... are we going to... you know... practice now?" Ellie stammered.

Sarah smiled softly, "Is that what you want?"

Of course it was what Ellie wanted. Ellie hadn't been able to stop thinking about it, or Sarah, since last night. All the small talk had been nice, friendly, relaxing, and the wine had relaxed Ellie even more, but she wanted to be butt fucked by Sarah Walker again. She wanted to be a anal whore again. To be Sarah's bitch.

Part of Ellie felt like screaming yes, but all she could manage was a gentle nod of her head.

Sarah smiled. She knew she shouldn't push Ellie at this delicate stage of their relationship but she just couldn't help herself, "Just so we're clear... what is it you want to practice?"

Ellie blushed and then said, "Anal sex. I... want you to fuck my ass. I want you to loosen me up back there so it will be easier having anal sex with my husband."

"Ok then..." Sarah said, gently taking Ellie's hand in hers, "Come with me."

Despite the fact that she officially lived with Chuck now the CIA had kept Sarah's old hotel room open and available to her in case of emergencies. If they found out Sarah had been using it as a place she could indulge in her lesbian tendencies away from the Bartowski family the consequences could be unpleasant, but not as unpleasant if Chuck ever found out Sarah was now using it as a place she intended on training his sister to be her lesbian slut. Of course the chance of getting caught was an incredible turn on, as was the idea of seducing her boyfriend's sister.

It was the most unusual seduction Sarah had ever been involved with, and considering she was a spy who had travelled all over the world and interacted with many different cultures that was really saying something. Although Sarah had to admit the scenario intrigued her as it forced her to get creative, while still slipping in something subtle like this handholding. That was something which could be easily taken as innocent, and could even be defended as such if need be, but the fact that Ellie was not only completely willing to hold Sarah's hand but be guided by her boded well for their new relationship.

Another good sign was that once they reach their destination Ellie didn't try and let go of Sarah's hand, not even letting go of it when Sarah pulled out a chest of drawers filled with sex toys.

"Oh my God." Ellie gasped as her eyes wandered over the large collection of dildos, strap ons, paddles, whips and a variety of other things which Ellie couldn't even name.

"Yesterday I just used a strap-on. At the time I thought it was for the best, and it would have been if we were only going to have one session, but now we're going to... practice for a week I think we can afford to take time, use a little variety... make sure your butt hole is nice and loose for your husband's dick." Sarah said, moving in close to whisper the last part huskily before using her hand which was still holding Ellie's to guide her friend's hand to a specific section of her toys, "For example, these are my collection of butt plugs. I was going to suggest using one before taking Devon's cock up your ass as I was confident after I stretched your ass one of these little things wouldn't be such a big deal and you could handle it on your own, but since we're going to practice again today how about we start off with one of these?"

"Ok." Ellie mumbled, marvelling over the different shapes and sizes.

"Good." Sarah said moving in a little closer, "So, which one would you like?"

"What?" Ellie questioned, too distracted by the toys to realise what Sarah was saying.

"Which of the butt plugs would you like to take in your ass?" Sarah asked firmly.

Ellie blushed, her head momentarily lowering in shame. She had been looking forward to Sarah stretching her ass out all day, she really shouldn't be taken aback so much that she couldn't answer simple questions just because the spy had offered her a little variety.

Concentrating on making a choice Ellie studies the butt plugs carefully, picking a few up for a closer look. Towards the back of the draw there are a few monster toys which Ellie had a hard time believing anyone let alone Sarah could actually take in any hole, but the ones front and centre certainly looked do-able. However, feeling adventurous, Ellie eventually chose a plug from the middle of the draw which started out small but easily ended with the same girth of her husband's cock, maybe even a little bigger.

Sarah smiled widely as Ellie passed her the butt plug, "Good choice."

Ellie waited a few long seconds for Sarah to say something else but the blonde just examined the toy, leaving the brunette to ask "So should, should I, you know... take off my clothes and get on the bed?"

"No, not yet." Sarah said, moving so she was standing behind the other woman, "First, I want you to lean forward, grab hold of the dresser and stick your ass out."

Ellie blushed slightly at the command but didn't hesitate to obey it which of course brought a smile to Sarah's face.

"Good." Sarah said, wrapping her arms around Ellie from behind and whispering in her ear, "Now, I'm going to stick this plug in your ass. As I'm doing that I want you to take a good look at my collection of toys. See if anything strikes your fancy. If something does, maybe I'll shove it up your ass next. If not I'll just strap on a dildo and fuck your ass that way. That part's up to you, but I'm going to be picking the strap on which goes up your ass. And, if you want our little practice sessions to continue, you will take my strap on up your ass Eleanor. You will let me ass fuck you can till you're cumming like a good little bitch."

It was a little risky for Sarah to be pushing her prey so much at this early stage, but she knew from their first time together Ellie loved dirty talk and being told what to do.

Luckily the risk couldn't have paid off better as Ellie softly moaned in reply, "Your bitch."

"That's right Ellie. That's what you are now." Sarah whispered, for a brief second pressing her body firmly against Ellie's, "My bitch. My good little bitch."

With those last word Sarah reached round to undo Ellie's jeans before dropping down to her knees and pulling Ellie's jeans down with her. Usually when performing this move Sarah took the underwear with her too, but she was curious to see what Ellie was wearing.

Delighting at Ellie's choice Sarah licked her lips, slid her finger up and down the tiny little thong that was digging in between Ellie's butt cheeks and asked, "Did you wear this for me?"

"Yes." Ellie blushed, "I, I was hoping you'd like it."

"I love it." Sarah said huskily, her eyes soaking in the sight before her and committing it to memory, "You should definitely wear stuff like this more often."

"I'll wear these all the time, if you want." Ellie said softly.

"Mmmm, I do like the idea of you dressing sexy for me... but you didn't come here to show me how good you look in a thong." Sarah said, slowly pulling Ellie's thong down to join the brunette's jeans around her ankles, the blonde practically devouring the other woman's naked butt for a few long seconds before she spread Ellie's ass cheeks and examined the tiny little hole which had been so gaping and open the last time she had seen it, "How does it feel?"

"Still a little sore." Ellie blushed.

"That's normal." Sarah said, her eyes locked on Ellie's ass hole, "After my first butt fucking I felt sore for days... but I think I might have a... technique which could help you. One you could maybe try getting your husband to do for you, if you like. That is, if you're willing to try..."

"If you think I'll like it, I'll try it. I'll try anything you want me too." Ellie said, again blushing a little at her words.

"Good." Sarah mumbled softly before her tongue shot out and gently slid over Ellie's ass hole.

Ellie gasped loudly in pleasure, her brain momentarily confused and searching for what was causing this new sensation. Then she realised it and blushed. Sarah was licking her ass hole. Another woman's tongue was touching her back there, and it felt good. Really good.

Ellie had never had a tongue touching her back there, but then again she never had anal sex until last night and getting a rim job quickly proved to be oddly pleasurable in the same way as butt sex, if not quite as sexually satisfying.

However feeling Sarah's tongue licking her butt hole made Ellie want to feel that skilled tongue licking her somewhere else. She literally trembled with desire at the idea of it, Ellie desperately wanting to turn around and beg Sarah to eat her pussy. But if she did that Ellie would no longer be up to pretend that she was practising for Devon and was in fact cheating on him. Deep down Ellie knew the truth of course, but she could just about convince herself to ignore it, especially when it meant she got to experience bizarrely wonderful pleasure like she was experiencing now with Sarah's tongue gently licking her ass hole.

Sarah had been expecting Ellie to offer up some sort of protest as she really was pushing things, but not licking Ellie's butt hole last time had been difficult enough and Sarah just knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself this time.

She had been confident that she could talk Ellie into it, but despite initially gasping and tensing the brunette doctor quickly relaxed and even gently pushed her ass back against Sarah's tongue.

At first Sarah continue to go slowly, but no matter what she did Ellie only moaned in pleasure. As a result Sarah was able to give Ellie a passionate rim job, her tongue sliding all over that puckered hole, even trying to push inside it with some success. Sarah even spat on Ellie's ass hole and the other woman didn't say a word.

It didn't seem like much but again Ellie was willingly submitting to Sarah, letting the blonde spy do whatever she wanted to her ass. That was very promising, and very much a turn on for Sarah. The taste of Ellie's ass hole was also very much a turn on, Sarah becoming completely lost in licking the other woman's ass hole for several long minutes. Then she reluctantly pulled away and, after briefly considering trying to come up with an excuse why she could lick Ellie's pussy but deciding as much as she wanted to she shouldn't push things too fast, asked, "Ellie, could you lube the plug for me?"

"Wha?" Ellie groaned.

Sarah grinned, "The butt plug... could you lube it up for me? There's a couple of tubes of the stuff in there to your left. Or, you could use your mouth. Whichever you'd prefer."

Sarah got the impression that Ellie would have probably been more comfortable with the lube but to her delight from her current position she was just about able to watch the brunette bring the plug up to her lips and take it into her mouth. Of course Sarah could have sucked on it or applied lube to it herself, but she wanted to see if Ellie would do as she said. She did, another good sign, and just as importantly give Sarah a little more time to lick Ellie's ass hole, making sure to spread the other woman's butt cheeks wide so she could really dig her tongue in deep.

Perhaps because she wanted to make sure the butt plug was nice and wet, or perhaps because she was enjoying sucking on it or perhaps because she was enjoying the rim job, or all of the above, it was quite a while before Ellie finally passed the butt plug back to Sarah. When she did Sarah reluctantly removed her tongue from Ellie's butt and said, "Thanks."

With that Sarah shoved the toy into Ellie's ass, almost the whole plug disappearing into the brunette's butt before she even realised what was going on.

When the inevitable gasp and tensing happened Sarah was ready, immediately stopping in her tracks and allowing Ellie a chance to get use to the sensation. Thankfully Ellie relaxed pretty quickly and offered up no form of complaint, encouraging Sarah to slowly push the rest of the butt plug into Ellie's ass.

Feeling her ass swallowing the base leaving only the little handle sticking out Ellie sighed in relief that she had taken it with no problems and more than little bit of arousal given for the first time in her life she now had a plug up her butt.

However Ellie soon found herself gasping in surprise as the toy was suddenly moved halfway out of her ass hole only to be thrust back in. The process repeated itself over and over again, Ellie shocked how much pleasure she was getting from Sarah using such a small toy to fuck her ass.

"Your ass looks really cute with a plug in it." Sarah said, almost sounding casually.

"Th, thanks." Ellie moaned, not really sure what to say.

"Reach back and grabbed the plug." Sarah instructed, letting go of the toy, "Practice sliding it in and out of your ass."

Sarah was expecting to have to explain why but to her delight Ellie just reached back and essentially started fucking her own ass with the butt plug. She did it slowly at first, but quickly sped up until she was butt fucking herself like a wanton anal whore.

After a few moments of watching this Sarah took a calculated risk. In one swift movement Sarah stood up, spun Ellie around, grabbed hold of her hair in one hand and held Ellie's hand which was on the butt plug firmly in place with the other. Sarah then very firmly said, "From now on that butt plug is yours. Consider it a gift. Whenever you come to see me to get that little ass hole of yours stretched out you will have that butt plug in your ass hole. If I call you to tell you I'm coming to see you, or tell you to come and see me, you will have that butt plug in your ass hole. If I drop in on you for a surprise visit I expect to find that butt plug in your ass hole. In short, the only times that butt plug won't be in your ass hole from now on is when I'm fucking your ass or your ass hole is gaping too wide for the butt plug to fit. You will do this because I own your ass. Until you give it up to your precious husband your ass is mine, so what I say goes. Do you understand me slut?"

"Yes Mistress." Ellie blurted out, immediately blushing in embarrassment.

"Mistress..." Sarah parroted softly, a little grin crossing her face, "Is that what you'd like to call me Ellie?"

Ellie blushed even more than before, but after a pause softly said, "It... it seems appropriate."

"I like it. Please feel free to call me Mistress, or Mistress Sarah, as much as you want." Sarah said, letting go of Ellie's hair and sliding her hand down to the brunette's boobs so she could gently play with them, "Maybe if you're good I'll tie you up and give you a spanking too. Or better yet, maybe if you're bad I'll tie you up and spank you. Make you my little sub. Would you like that?"

Again Ellie blushed, clearly looking ashamed, but replied with a soft, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Sarah enquired.

Blushing yet again Ellie replied, "Yes Mistress."

Sarah smiled, "Good little sub. Now, while making sure not to lose that pretty little plug, I want you to strip for me. I don't want your clothes getting all sweaty again."

Before Sarah could finish her excuse of why she wanted Ellie to strip the brunette doctor had already practically torn off her shirt, her bra quickly following before she kicked off her shoes and her jeans and panties which until now had remained puddled around her feet.

"Get down on your knees." Sarah ordered, smiling as Ellie wordlessly obeyed.

Then Sarah slowly removed her own clothes, loving how Ellie looked up at her with such love and devotion. This made Sarah smile again. Training Ellie was proving much easier than she anticipated.

Once she was naked Sarah reached into the open draw, pulled out one of her strap-on dildos and then told Ellie, "This is a little bit bigger than the cock I ass fucked you with last night. A little bit thicker too. Do you think you can take it?"

"Yes Mistress... I'll take whatever you give me." Ellie said softly.

Sarah smiled, almost tempted to put Ellie's words to the test, but instead just held out the toy and said, "Strap the cock I'm going to fuck your tight little ass with around my waist."

"Yes Mistress." Ellie gulped, holding out the straps for Sarah to step into. When Sarah did Ellie pulled the harness up and fastened it around the blonde's waist.

"Good, now lube it up for me." Sarah said, holding out a tube of lubricant, and as Ellie took it and began applying the slippery liquid to the shaft the blonde told the brunette, "When I've spent a couple of days stretching your ass out we might try you just giving me a blow job, but for now we'll stick to the lube. Besides, from what I remember last night it's not like you need any practice sucking cock."

Ellie blushed as she remembered how last night ended, "Are, are you going to make me do that again?"

"Every time." Sarah said firmly, confident that she could talk Ellie into it if she protested but again the brunette didn't say a word. Instead Ellie just continued stroking her hand up and down Sarah's strap-on, the blonde waiting until it was well covered in lube before asking, "Was there another toy you decided you wanted to try before I fucked your ass with this big cock?"

"I... I was a little bit distracted Mistress." Ellie blushed and lowered her head.

Kneeling down slightly Sarah cupped Ellie's cheek and chin so she could gently pull the other woman's gaze up to meet her own, "Was there at least something you can remember liking the look of? Or maybe something you were curious about?"

"Erm... there were these things, like a dildo but covered in balls." Ellie replied, blushing again.

"Oh, you mean one of these?" Sarah grinned, reaching into the draw and pulling out one of the bigger models of what Ellie was describing, "You want to try taking one of these up your ass?"

"Yes Mistress." Ellie said, her eyes now locked on the toy.

"Well, then first you've got to take that butt plug out of your ass." Sarah said, watching as Ellie blushed, reached behind her and slowly did as she was told. Before Ellie had the chance to drop it Sarah said, "Good, now clean it for me."

It took a moment for Ellie to realise what she was being asked to do. When she did Ellie looked a little apprehensive but she closed her eyes and obediently took the butt plug into her mouth and began sucking her ass juice off it. As she got used to the taste of her own ass Ellie slowly opened her eyes to see Sarah smiling happily at her, that sight making Ellie's heart skip a beat.

After just watching the ATM fun for about a minute Sarah picked up the tube of lube and squirted a generous amount on the anal beads, taking care to make sure every inch was well coated while never taking her eyes off Ellie sucking on the ass flavoured plug. Then, about a minute after she was sure the beads were well covered in lube, Sarah gently took the butt plug, handed Ellie the anal beads and said, "Get on the bed and see how many of these you can stick in your ass."

For a brief moment Ellie hesitated, then she did as she was told. Ellie did pause to wonder how she should position herself, but she quickly guess that Sarah would want her to stick her ass in the air for her so it would be easier to see the beads sliding in and out of her ass hole. It did make for quite the awkward position for Ellie to see what she was doing, meaning there was a little trial and error before she lined the first bead up against her back door.

Either because of the lube or the stretching done by the plug, or possibly both, the first bead slid into her butt hole fairly easily. The second was more difficult, but it was the third one that had Ellie hesitating. It didn't stretch her ass hole as wide as Sarah's strap on had done last night, but it was close, and for a woman who only had anal sex once sliding the bead all the way in was something of a chore for Ellie. And the fourth bead seemed impossible.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Practice Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds