• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What My Brother Did To Me

What My Brother Did To Me

All characters in this story are 18 or over.

*

It started with a dream; an extremely gorgeous man was making out with me. Our lips slid together, and our tongues entwined. Suddenly, I realized this dream was a little too real. I started to wake up, and found someone was, in fact, kissing me, but I was still too asleep to tell who. I then had a shocking realization; I was in my own bed. Fully awake now, I discovered who was kissing me; it was my brother. Needless to say, I was mortified.

"Oh, my God!" I pushed him away. "Bobby? What the fuck are you doing?" He just smirked.

"C'mon, sis. Did you really think I could resist you forever?" Despite my protests, he continued kissing me, now moving to my neck. I started to feel this pit of blackness in my gut. All the fear and horror and loathing about everything that was wrong with this just enveloped me. And it was starting to turn me on. Thinking about how wrong what we were about to do was just made me want to do it more.

"Oh, God, Bobby!" I sighed, "Just like that." He started to grope my breasts through my t-shirt, so I took it off. He immediately started to squeeze and fondle my tits, and lick and suck on my now hard nipples, which felt really good. My pussy was seriously getting moist, which I think he could smell, because he started to work his way down, kissing down my stomach.

My heart was pounding by the time he got down there. I knew what we were doing was completely wrong, but I didn't want him to stop. I felt his tongue start to probe my practically throbbing snatch. My brother, it turns out, licks pussy really well.

"Yeah, right there." He inserted two of his fingers in me, and started licking around my clit. I started to feel the orgasm approaching long before it did. It started to hit me in waves, each time more intense, until finally I came. I found myself crying out; so loud, I was afraid our parents might hear.

As I was catching my breath, he came back up, and smirked at me. I hated that smirk so much, I wanted to punch him out, but also hotly anticipated what I knew he was going to do next. He looked down, and I felt his big, hard cock pushing into me, breaking my hymen. My brother had just taken my virginity. He then started to slowly thrust into me. It hurt a little, but felt really good, the way he filled me up. Gradually, he began to speed up, until he was seriously fucking me hard. This felt so intense, and all through my body, I actually started screaming, both from pain and pleasure. I was certain Mom and Dad heard that, but they never came. It wasn't until after that I remembered they were out of town. Probably why he chose tonight to do this.

He finally started to grimace, then he pulled out of me, and came all over my stomach and chest. He gave me one last kiss, then went back to his room, leaving me in my anger and shame.

The next morning, I woke up, and it slowly came back to me what had happened the previous night. I got up and quickly put my shirt back on, and stormed out, determined to find my brother. Approaching the bathroom, I heard the shower running, and quickly figured out it was him in there. He heard me when I entered.

"Hey, sis. Sleep well?" I just stared at him, so angry I didn't know what to do. Finally, I just took my shirt off, then opened the curtain. "Oh, hey. Wanna join me?" I just got in, and stared silently at him. He could sense I was not happy. Finally, I just reared back and slapped him hard across the face, then I knelt down in front of him.

"You are such an asshole, Bobby!" I took his big cock in my hand, guided it to my mouth, and started to lick all around the head, quickly making it hard. I then started to suck my brother off. If this confused him, he didn't say anything. I just sucked and moved my head in and out steadily, like a piston. Finally, his cock started to gush, and I had to swallow quickly because there was so much of it. I felt the anger subside, as his hot jism slid down my throat, but decided to let him think I was still mad. I got out, dried off, put my shirt back on, and left, muttering "Asshole." on my way out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What My Brother Did To Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds