• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Nyomi Banxxx Strapons Byron Long

Nyomi Banxxx Strapons Byron Long

Nyomi Banxxx sat on the couch, completely nude. The tall Black porn starlet's ebony skin glistened due to the oil she previously applied. Sitting on the red leather couch while stroking her strap-on dildo, she looked tantalizing and she knew it. Nyomi locked eyes with the submissive Black man who knelt before her. Byron Long. One of the top Black male porn stars of all time. Tonight, he came to the Palace of the Dominant Black Goddess to experience the pleasure of submission. Like a lot of good-looking, well-endowed and super macho Black guys, Byron Long had a submissive streak the length of the Atlantic ocean. Thankfully, he could safely explore it with a Black sister who understood. Nyomi Banxxx was fast becoming even more famous than she already was. Submissive Black men in high places who fantasized about getting strap-on fucked by a bossy Black woman came to her. Including famous African-American porn icons like the legendary Byron Long, a brother who lived a life millions of men could only dream of.

Nyomi Banxxx grinned and ordered Byron Long to suck her toes. The tall, slender Black man did as he was told. He licked Nyomi Banxxx toes gently, sucking them one at a time. Nyomi Banxxx smiled with satisfaction as she watched Byron Long, one of the most dominant Black male porn stars of the day, submissively sucking her toes. He was so docile and obedient. How she loved dominating Black men. Already she'd dominated two of the adult film industry's top Black male performers. Legendary Black porn icon Mr. Marcus and newcomer Brian Pumper, the Black porn stud who turned out Hollywood superstar Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana Fishburne. Brian Pumper was a porn star with some nerve. He turned Montana Fishburne, a wealthy young African-American heiress, into Chippy D. A porn slut. Wow. For that, Nyomi Banxxx fucked his ass so hard the supposedly macho Black stud actually cried. Nyomi did the same thing to Mr. Marcus, and now it was Byron Long's turn.

After making Byron Long polish her toes with his wicked tongue, Nyomi Banxxx had some tasks for her newly acquired Black male slave. She put a doggy collar around his neck, along with a leash. Then she walked him around the house as he followed her on all fours, sniffing her butt like a dog. Nyomi smiled to herself. If only Byron Long's legions of male and female fans could see him now. She led him to the kitchen, where she ordered him to eat out of a doggy dish. With much contempt she tossed him a day-old piece of ham and told him to eat it. When he hesitated, she lashed his back with her long black leather belt. Byron Long whimpered as the lash hit his back, and obeyed his dominant Black Mistress. He lowered his head fearfully into the bowl and ate the ham. Mistress Nyomi Banxxx smiled with satisfaction. Dominating macho stud Byron Long was turning out to be a lot of fun. A long time ago, she discovered that she enjoyed dominating both men and women. The good folks at the company Kink, the brains behind websites like Ultimate Surrender, Men In Pain, Whipped Ass and others totally agreed with her. That's why they put her on the payroll. So far Nyomi Banxxx had the chance to dominate mainly white men and white women, which she didn't mind. Just as she came to the site, the famous Black male submissive performer Jack Hammer got sick and was in recovery. So much for her plans for a Black on Black female domination shoot for the company Kink! Oh, well. In her private life Nyomi Banxxx dominated many of the adult film industry's top Black men.

After making Byron Long clean the doggy dish with his tongue, Mistress Nyomi Banxxx led him back to the living room. Once there, she ordered him to lick her asshole. With that, she made him lie down on the carpeted floor and squatted her big Black ass all over his face. Obediently Byron Long began licking Nyomi Banxxx asshole. The Black dominatrix purred with contentment as she felt Byron Long licking her asshole like there was no tomorrow. Let him put that tongue to good use. Seriously. Nyomi fingered her sweet Black pussy as Byron Long licked her asshole. She let him get a sniff of her pussy but did not permit him to lick it. For she was selfish like that and she delighted in tormenting him sexually, psychologically and physically. And he was clearly enjoying himself for his long and thick, world-famous big Black cock was hard as steel. Hmm. Nyomi Banxxx grinned and decided to torment him some more. She took some pincers and began applying them against Byron Long's dick. The Black male porn star howled as he experienced a whole new level of pain. His screams were sweet music to Nyomi Banxxx ears. How she loved listening to Black men scream as she tortured them sexually.

Byron Long tried to hold back tears as Mistress Nyomi Banxxx continued applying the pincers against his dick while squeezing his big Black fuzzy balls real hard. Nyomi grinned wickedly. She wanted to see how much pain the man could handle before he broke down. Since he seemed to be holding his own, she decided to step up her torture of him. Suddenly Nyomi jabbed Byron Long's balls with her long fingernails. He howled as she scratched him badly. And at long last, tears came out of the macho Black man's eyes. Mistress Nyomi Banxxx grinned savagely and began berating Byron Long while squeezing his balls even harder. She called him a little bitch, a punk and a slut. He howled like a madman, unable to take it anymore. Only then did she release him. Nyomi Banxxx allowed Byron Long a few minutes of respite, then she told him to get ready for round two. Moments later she had Byron Long on all fours, face down and ass up. Then she pressed her strap-on dildo against his ass, and told him she was going to bang his ass without lubricant. A frightened whimper seemed to emanate from the core of Byron Long's being and he begged her to be gentle. Nyomi laughed and playfully smacked his face. Then she applied lubricant to his asshole before sliding her dildo into his ass.

Nyomi Banxxx grabbed Byron Long's hips firmly as she gleefully sank her strap-on dildo into his asshole. The Black porn star moaned as she penetrated him. She was gentle at first, then picked up speed. Byron Long absolutely and positively howled as she shoved her dildo into the depths of his asshole. She wanted the macho Black porn legend to know how women in the adult film industry felt when he shoved his dick up their asses. Byron Long had been in the industry for many years. He'd fucked hundreds of women up the ass. Black women. White women. Asian women. Hispanic women. Maybe the odd Persian woman, even. And he always fucked their asses with gusto. Now she was doing the same thing. She asked him if he liked it. Byron Long shook his head, then he told her he LOVED it.

Upon hearing that, Nyomi Banxxx grinned wickedly. That's why she loved fucking Black men more than any other group of men. They were macho and tough, refusing to surrender even when things were at their worst. She'd easily broken the so-called toughest white guys of the adult film industry. To break a strong Black man, a Black dominatrix had to throw her best stuff out there. Black men were tough. White men were soft. Truer words were never written. She sodomized Byron Long savagely and happily, until finally he begged for mercy. Afterwards, since she's such a nice gal, she rewarded his perseverance by pissing on him and allowing him to lick the same dildo she fucked his ass with. Isn't Mistress Nyomi Banxxx a saint? Byron Long certainly thinks so. He's doing the funny walk thing to the washroom but he'll be alright. He's a strong Black man! Isn't he?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Nyomi Banxxx Strapons Byron Long

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds