• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Click

Click

12

Abigail squirmed in frustration. Her desk chair was just not the best place for this. She slid her fingers against her clit and started to pull one leg up onto her desk so she could get a better angle. That was really uncomfortable, instead she got up from her computer and walked across the room to her bed, pulling the dress she'd worn to work over her head. She was so frustrated, she had been reading a really hot story about a woman who'd been forced into submission, and she'd been so close to cumming for probably an hour now. She fell onto the bed and spread her legs wide, rubbing her wet and swollen pussy eagerly.

Normally her orgasms were forthcoming, but tonight she was so horny, it was like her fingers weren't enough. She slid a finger slowly into her virgin passage and moaned aloud. She heard her moan echo through the apartment and realized she'd left the door to her bedroom open. The hardwood floors and modern decor in the apartment made it an echo chamber, and she could hear every heaving breath she took. With a frustrated sigh she thought about getting up to close the door. But her roommate wouldn't be home for hours, and she should really be done with this soon. She started to pull her wet finer from her pussy and sighed slipping it back in.

She didn't need to worry Jacob was always out all night on Friday after work, off with some girl or another. Not surprising of course, since he was ridiculously attractive. He was tall and well built with such lovely green eyes. If Abigail had known how cute he was she would not have agreed to live with him. Her friend Erin had assured her that he would be a great roommate, which he was. But sleeping with one's roommate when one had 10 months left out of a 12 month lease was generally ill advised.

Besides, Abigail was a virgin, and Jacob, like most guys would either be way too interested in helping with that, or a little freaked out by it. She'd dated some but most of the guys were either cute jerks, or nice but incredibly boring. Jacob was funny but also a good guy, they'd taken to spending some evenings having dinner and watching TV. She liked having a roommate she could just hang out with, it was nice. Even if hanging out with him could be distracting.

Thinking about him now was distracting too. She tried not to think about him kissing her, touching her. She very carefully did not imagine what it would be like to run her hands across his muscular chest. But then she felt herself giving in, thinking about what it would feel like if he touched her, if it was him filling her with his cock. She slid her fingers in and out quickly, rubbing her breasts through her shirt with her other hand. She tried rubbing her clit and even brushed a stray finger against her tight asshole. She felt so close, and yet, so far.

She flopped back onto the bed with a groan of frustration usually her forbidden roommate fantasies would put her right over the edge. Tonight apparently called for something more. Her eyes alighted on her hairbrush. It had a long rounded handle that was fairly smooth. She bit her lip and squirmed a little, she really was horny to be thinking about putting her hairbrush inside her again. Every time she swore it would be the last, but her pussy ached to be full of something.

She lunged for it and fell back on the bed, eager now. She began slowly sliding the round plastic tip of the brush inside of her. She moaned. It wasn't thick, or particularly long, but for her virgin hole it did the trick. She took her time, being careful because the end of the handle near the brush had sharp ridges that could hurt her. She pushed it in and out shallowly at first sighing with the feeling of being full. She kept pushing the rigid handle of the brush inside of her. And then she moaned feeling the bristles of the brush right up against her clit. She pulled her legs up further to allow for deeper penetration.

"God you're such a slut" she told herself as she thrust the hairbrush in and out of her dripping pussy. "What if Jacob walked in and saw this?" And with that thought she started cumming "Oh Fuck" she moaned her back arched as she shuddered. She could feel her pussy tightening on the hard handle of the brush and she moaned again.

"Click." The sound was loud enough to cut through her orgasmic fog. Abigail's eyes flew open to see Jacob, standing in her doorway with a grin on his face and his cell phone in his hand.

Abigail was frozen for a second, she could feel her entire body blushing. Then suddenly clarity came. She grabbed the corner of the comforter and wrapped it around herself. Jumping up she lunged for his phone. "Give me that!" She shrieked. She reached for his phone but he quickly tossed it Onto the couch in the living room, and barred the door. "Jacob!"

"Jacob you have to delete that." She could hear the panic in her own voice.

"Do I?"

"Yes. If anyone saw that..."

"I saw it." his voice was husky, and she glanced at his face. The grin was gone, replaced by something else. "But no one else will, under one condition."

"Okay, what?" She said, trying to sound casual and sharp, but it came out breathy.

"You have to do whatever I say."

"What do you mean?"

"You know." he pulled her closer with the folds of the blanket and kissed her roughly. Abigail barely managed to hold back a moan. He tasted so good, she felt her body respond instantly.

"No. No!" she managed to push herself away after a second. She didn't want this, not like this. They were friends, roommates, this was not happening. He still blocked the door, and he stood quietly, watching her. Abigail felt like she was being hunted, or cornered. And even worse she felt herself getting turned on, she could feel her pussy tightening against the hairbrush that was still inside her. This whole scenario was humiliating, she was standing there in a blanket with a hairbrush in her dripping pussy.

"Well then I guess I'll see who I can text it too." He moved away from the door a bit and Abigail saw an opening. She practically dove into the living room and across the end of the couch. In her haste she forgot about the hairbrush and she heard it hit the hardwood floor with a clatter. Abigail thought she might die of humiliation at this point. "Stay focused" she told herself and started trying to figure out his phone. "Swipe to unlock?" swipe what? Stupid smartphones. She felt his hand on her back, holding her on the couch.

"What's the code?" She said trying to make herself sound angry and threatening. Though in her prostrate and half naked state it may have come out more like a whine.

"I'll tell you if you do whatever I say until midnight." His voice said behind her. She was trying to think of a way out of this, they were roommates, this was so wrong. But if she was honest with herself, (and when is a better time to be honest with yourself than when your roommate just caught you masturbating with a hairbrush?) the damage was done. He'd seen her masturbating with a hairbrush, it's not like he was going to respect her in the morning no matter what she did. If she went along with it at least she'd avoid the humiliation of all of her facebook friends seeing the same sight. "It's only two hours." He said, stroking her back through the blanket. "You might enjoy it."

"I doubt that. But it doesn't seem like I have much choice." She said, giving up. He snatched the phone from her hands..

"Starting now then. Stay right where you are." She didn't need to look at Jacob to know he was grinning. Suddenly she felt him pull the blanket off of her shoulders, flinging it away from her. Abigail felt her nipples harden further at being exposed to the air, she knew she was blushing all over. He was next to her then. Her eyes snagged on the bulge in his pants. She wondered if he would just have her suck him off and then leave her be. But then that stupid hairbrush appeared in her field of vision.

"Clean it." he said, the grin was gone, and a darkness seemed to replace it. She sat up a bit and reached out to take it, and he pulled it away. "with your mouth slut." he said. The word felt like a slap.

She didn't look at him, couldn't look at him, she thought she might actually cry. Abigail leaned forward and put her mouth on the end of the brush. She'd tasted herself before, so it wasn't that that she minded that, but licking her own juices off a brush she'd been using as a toy was beyond anything. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so he could look into her eyes. His green eyes bore into her brown ones. "Come on, you can do better than that." he said. She squirmed and tried to appear more enthusiastic, but she was sure any minute she was going to drop dead of embarrassment and shame. Maybe he would still let her blow him and then go away.

Finally he pulled the brush away. He ran his hand over her back and then over her ass. Abigail burned with embarrassment, realizing that her ass was elevated over the edge of the couch. Her toes were dangling uselessly.

"Now Abby" he said, using the childish nickname she'd told him that she hated "Why don't you explain to me what you were doing earlier with this hairbrush?"

Could you die of embarassment? "You know." she said.

"I want you to tell me." he said "Or should I post it on facebook? Maybe your sister could explain it to me."

That bastard. "I was masturbating with it."

"Now Abby, we both know that is not what hairbrushes are for." She thought she heard a little amusement in his voice. "But since we are exploring the many uses of hairbrushes tonight, I will demonstrate another one."

Abbigail felt herself holding her breath. Was he going to put it back inside her? She was certainly displayed well enough. She was worried he would look and see how wet she was. Just as she let out her breath she felt a sharp smack on her ass. Oh god, it was worse, he was spanking her with the hairbrush she'd just been using to masturbate with. Is it possible to die of humiliation? At first she was too embarrassed to feel the pain. But after a few strokes she felt her ass burning. He move down the backs of her thighs which stung more and then back up to her ass. She tried not to move but occasionally he would hit her very hard and she couldn't help but react.

"You're enjoying this aren't you Abby?" He said, smacking her hard again. She jumped.

"No." she said as firmly as she could, but it came out breathy.

He smacked her harder than he had been on her tender inner thigh. "No SIR." he corrected, smacking the other thigh for emphasis.

"No Sir." she said again, and it came out even worse than before her breath caught on the "sir."

"I think you are Abby." He touched her then, rubbing his hands over her ass"you keep grinding your hips against the couch." his hands slid lower and ran along her thighs "and you're dripping." He pressed himself up against her and leaned over her, she could feel his cloth covered cock straining against her sore ass.

"Perhaps we should use one of your other toys? What else do you like to put in your little cunt, slut?" Abigail whimpered.

"Nothing Sir" it came out a little better this time, but saying sir did something to her. She wanted to hide. How did he know about the other things she used as toys? She'd been too embarrassed to actually go to a sex toy store, plus she hadn't wanted to lose her virginity to a dildo. Instead she'd used other things, but she'd never told anyone.

"I know you're lying to me, why don't you get up and show me. Or I can text that photo to Erin, you know how she loves to gossip about people's sex lives."

Abigail did know, that would be almost worse than having it on facebook.

"No, please." she paused and forced herself to say it again "sir. I'll show you" She took deep breaths trying to calm herself as she got up and walked back into her bedroom. She couldn't even be embarrassed by her nudity at this point. He followed her and she reached up to pull a bottle off the top of her bookshelf. She had a small bottle collection, inconvenient to move, but good cover for a certain bottle. The label was long removed but it had been some kind of liquor bottle once. It was long and tapered a bit, not getting suddenly wide like a wine bottle. It was an octagon though, not a perfect circle. She held it in her hand awkwardly, not wanting to look at him. Somehow it seemed that if she didn't look at him, she wasn't really admitting to this.

"Put it on the ground, and show me how you ride it." His voice was husky.

She kept her eyes down, and set the bottle on the ground. Part of her wanted to protest, to fight back, but he would only threaten her again. Besides, she was so horny, if she could just forget that he was here, she might enjoy it. She knelt over it, shaking. She couldn't believe she was about to do this. She lowered herself onto the glass and felt the mouth of the bottle against the entrance to her hole. It slid in easier than normal, she was so wet. At first it was cold from the room so it tingled inside her as she lowered herself onto it. She felt her breathing quicken, despite him watching her, or maybe because, it felt better than ever. She began sliding up and down the neck of the bottle. She could feel her tits bouncing as she moved more aware of her body now.

"Look at me." he told her. She raised her eyes to his and felt her breathing quicken. "Take more." he told her "Fill up that hungry cunt."

She tried pushing herself further onto it and despite her desire to seem unaffected she heard a moan escape her lips. "We need to stretch that little pussy out." he told her, coming closer. He unzipped his straining zipper pulled out his cock. She glanced at it but couldn't really gauge it, he was so close to her. And then he rubbed it against her cheek. She opened her mouth knowing what he wanted. She was surprised to realize she wanted it too.

His cock was thick, she could barely fit the head in her mouth. "Keep stretching that pussy for me." he told her, grabbing her hair and using it to push himself further in her mouth. She kept thrusting against the bottle in her pussy as she sucked his cock. It was hot, his hands in her hair, her pussy filled with a old bottle and his cock in her mouth. Abigail had never been this turned on in her life. She held her breath trying to hide her reaction and how hot this was making her her but then he thrust harder into her mouth. She moaned and suddenly he exploded in her throat. Gagging she swallowed his hot cum.

He groaned as he came in her mouth. His grasping hand turned to caress her face as he pulled away from her. "What a good little girl." he said and kissed her lightly on the lips. Abigail heard herself whimper despite herself, leaning forward, wanting more.

"You keep stretching that little pussy for me. I'll be right back."

"Yes sir." she whimpered. She wasn't sure she cared anymore what he thought. She just wanted more. Abigail was finally getting close again, she could feel her orgasm starting to build.

He came back and dumped a few items on the bed. "Come here." he told her.

Abbigail groaned and kept fucking the bottle, "So close." she whispered.

She heard him growl and then felt his hands pulling her up. The bottle slipped out of her pussy with a wet slop and then a thud. He smacked her again on her ass, which stung after its earlier abuse and pushed her onto the bed. Then he was on her taping her wrists over her head. She squirmed and he pinched her nipple hard. "Be still."

She tried to hold still, but then he started taping her ankle to her thigh, on one side, and then the other. She could feel her hips wriggling involuntarily, trying to hide herself from his intent gaze.

He left again for a minute and came back with something else. "I wasn't going to use these on you tonight, but then you were so greedy." he told her. She looked up, in a haze and saw him place a small clamp on her right nipple. She cried aloud as he did so, it burned and pinched and she didn't think she could bear it. He waited patiently for her to get all of the noise out of her system and then did the same to the left.

Abigail squirmed her nipples felt like they were on fire, and her pussy was aching. "I can't believe you're doing this to me." she moaned in a moment of clarity.

"Until midnight, you should be calling me Sir. No more talking." he said, sliding a finger along her exposed pussy lips. "I found something else we can use to help out your hungry little pussy." he said.

He held up a flashlight, it was metal, a cheap mag light knockoff, It was very long, and thick. Plus the square bottom, she was sure it would hurt. "Please I don't know if." She had barely started the sentence and he was kneeling over her fastening something in her mouth and over her head. A ball gag, he owned a ball gag, and nipple clamps. She had thought that her roommate was such a nice guy. Now she realized he wasn't just taking advantage of an opportunity that presented itself. This was what he liked. She wished that realizing that didn't make her like him even more.

His voice interrupted her thoughts again. "Now, if there are no more interruptions." He said, disappearing between her legs in front of her exposed pussy. She felt the cold metal of the flashlight against her clit as he slid it down to her entrance. He pushed against her entrance and she squirmed. But her tiny movements did nothing to stop the hard metal invader. She was helpless, a fact that seemed to make it even hotter. She moaned again as the hard round edge passed the entrance to her hole and the cold metal began filling her pussy. He pushed slowly, letting her get used to it as it stretched her. She on the other hand couldn't seem to keep still, thrusting against the cold metal.

He stopped pushing and she felt his finger trace over her clit and then down, past her pussy and to her anus. His fingers circled there, teasing her. Her tits bounced and she inhaled sharply at the new pain that seemed to stimulate something deep inside her. She felt the tip of his finger slide into her ass and she moaned. The flashlight slipped from her pussy. She felt so empty without it.

Without a word he began pushing it back inside her again. This time it went further, stretching her it hurt a little, but the pain seemed to be overruled.

"I wish you could see how your pussy is stretched around this flashlight. Your pussy is dripping all over it. It makes me want to take a picture."

Abigail groaned and shook her head violently.

"No?" He said with a little laugh. He started slowly moving the flashlight in and out of her, pushing deeper with each stroke. ""Are you sure?" He kept fucking her with the hard metal picking up speed a bit. Abigail tried to shake her head again but she was distracted by the feeling of an orgasm building inside her. She tried to thrust her hips back against his thrusts, but he slowed down and then stopped. She realized what she must look like, tied and thrusting wildly against a flashlight. She was going to cum from this, oh god.

Suddenly he pulled the flashlight from her. She whimpered through the gag. He crawled onto the bed, over her, and started to unhook the ball gag.

"Your time is up Abby." He said suddenly gentler. He kissed her on the mouth. This time she kissed him back, not pulling away. She was panting.

"What?"

"It's midnight." he said, removing the right clamp from her nipple. She moaned and he rubbed it gently for her. She could feel his hard cock resting against her pussy lips and she squirmed against him. He removed the left clamp, quickly massaging that nipple as well.

"I'll just get a knife for this tape." He said with a knowing smile. Kissing her again.

"No. Stay, Jacob, please." She wanted him so badly. Her pussy felt empty, and she ached with need.

"Please what?" He sucked on a tender nipple.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Click

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds