• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Altena's Impregnation - Version 01

Altena's Impregnation - Version 01

*Note: This is a rough draft of the idea I had. I will later add a "special edition" of the story. But basically it is about this goddess-like, beautiful woman called Altena being forced by an orc-man from the Underworld. Hope you enjoy.

*

...-"No, please! No!"-Altena cried as she was thrown into a bed. She started to struggle, but the orc-man was too strong, holding her arms with his by the wrists and using his knees to spread her legs. After struggling hard, he finally spread them.

-"No, I beg you! Don't do it!"-Altena said. She saw as the orc-man started to undo his pants, revealing a huge, erect cock. She looked at it in horror and struggled as harder as ever, managing to once again close her legs and attempting to free her arms: however, the orc-man was simply too strong, and managed to grab both of her wrists with one hand, and used the other to hold Altena's torso down, groping her breasts while at it. As he did so, he violently spread her legs. He then used his free hand to undo the "chastity belt" (which was a simple metallic garment that held the "panties"). Altena had tears in her eyes. She was about to be violated by a creature of the Underworld.

Once he threw the belt away, he ripped the panties off, revealing a beautiful pussy, with platinum blonde wavy hair on it. The orc-man placed himself into position, and kissed Altena. He stuck his tongue into her mouth, saboring her divine saliva and swallowing it as she was completely disgusted. After he finished, he held Altena tightly, and pushed in. Altena cried in pain. The orc-man felt her cherry blocking his path. He pulled out, and Altena sighed in relief. The suddenly, with violence, the orc-man thrusted his 12 inches into her uterus, taking her virginity forever. Her mouth opened in a silent scream. The orc-man was satisfied with her face of horror, as she knew her virginity was gone and she would never get it back.

He started pumping his pussy, and she felt the meat filling her entire uterus with each thrust. It was so big...

He fucked her so hard she would have gradually scooted up the bed if it weren't for legs being held down by his strong legs. The orc-man turned his attention to her bouncing, large and beautiful tits. He started to suck them hard, biting the rosy nipples. He sucked them so hard, in fact, that a small amount of milk came out of them.

As all of this happened, Altena was thinking over and over again: she was no longer a divine virgin. And she was afraid: afraid that she would bear the child of this orc-man. He continued to slap his hips against hers, filling her with his meat and making her right breast bounce. The other one was firm due to him sucking it.

He kept pounding his rod into her. His balls slapped her ass with each thrust. He pressed his lips against hers and slid his tongue into her mouth. She thought about biting it off but decided she was too vulnerable. He then suddenly removed his mouth.

-"I'm gonna cum..."-he said,-"and you will carry my child, goddess. There is nothing that can stop this."

-"No, I beg you! Don't!"-she screamed in terror, with each thrust becoming more eternal,-"Please don't do it! I musn't carry thy child!"

-"You will, goddess. For I have taken you."-he said, thrusting deeper and deeper each time.

-"Cum on my face or tits, or let me swallow it, but please: DON'T MAKE ME PREGNANT!"-she pleaded.

But it was no use: He thrust his cock deep inside her pussy, all 12 inches, and emptied his balls inside her.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed and her head fell back defeated, as she felt the warm sensation of semen flowing inside her uterus.

Had we been seeing it in microscopical X-Ray, we would have seen the sperm travelling along the fallopian tubes, eventually reaching an ovum and one of them fecundating it. And she knew it: she was pregnant.

The orc-man pulled out and left her in the bed, where she laid catatonic.

Nine months later, Altena gave birth to a healthy, semi-deformed, 9-pound baby.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Altena's Impregnation - Version 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 661 milliseconds