• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melissa Ch. 07

Melissa Ch. 07

What you are about to read is a work of fiction. Although the characters are based on actual people their names have been changed. This story contains the feelings and the fantasies that an old man has about his daughter-in-law. None of what is contained herein ever happened.

Amy had been home from the hospital for about a month and with the aid of physical therapy and a part time day nurse she was getting to feel quite a bit better. It was after Thanksgiving and one evening we were sitting at home when suddenly she asked me "are you planning on going to the company Christmas Social this year."

"I hadn't given it any thought," I responded. "We will go if you are feeling well enough to go. Otherwise I don't plan on going."

"Well, you need to make plans to go. I don't think I want to try going, but you need to go." She offered.

"I don't want to go by myself, I don't like going to functions like that unescorted." I told her.

Nothing else was said about the company social for perhaps an hour and suddenly Amy said, "I have a great idea. Why don't you take Melissa? I'll reserve two rooms at the hotel so y'all won't have to worry about driving home afterwards and I can watch the grandbabies."

"You just want the grandbabies to yourself." I chided her.

She laughed as she said, "I'm caught."

Amy and Melissa obviously discussed these plans because suddenly the conversations when Melissa was around were about her and me going to the social together.

Finally the day of the social arrived and after working I arrived home. I was very surprised when the grandbabies met me at the door. "Where is Melissa's car?" I asked Amy.

"Oh she's not here yet. She dropped the kids off earlier this morning and has been at the spa today. She really wanted to look special for tonight," Amy explained.

I hurried through a shower and shave, and I got dressed and was sitting in the family room when Melissa arrived.

She walked around the corner into the family room and when I looked up my jaw dropped. Melissa looked like she had just stepped out of a fashion magazine. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was up in a very classic French twist. Her makeup was flawless in its application. Her beautiful eyes were enhanced with just a touch of liner and mascara and her lashes seemed to flutter when she blinked. Her lipstick was crimson red and her nails were perfectly manicured and polished with the same color as her lipstick.

The dress was a classic style two piece tea length. The neckline dipped down in a deep V that showed enough of Melissa's ample cleavage to keep one interested. The bodice was fitted and the swing skirt flared out beautifully from her hips. The dress was completed with a bolero jacket and it was in the most beautiful color of red you can imagine. Draped off her arms was a white satin shawl trimmed with lace. She had on white hose and 3" heels that matched her dress. As she walked I thought to myself, this is how a queen carries herself.

"Melissa, you look absolutely stunning," I said.

"Thank you," she said as her face flushed red with embarrassment. "You like?" she added as she twirled for me to see and as she did the hem of her dress billowed out and my eyes caught the tops of stockings held in place by garters and I immediately had a twinge in my cock.

I got up and went to Melissa and kissed her gently on the cheek. Mmmm. Her perfume. One of my favorites. "Rapture" from Victoria's Secret.

"Did we do good or what," Amy asked.

"Y'all outdone yourselves," I said. "There will be a lot of men turning their heads tonight."

"Well Pappy, it's your job to make sure they look but don't touch. Remember she is your daughter-in-law." Amy ordered.

"I feel like the coachman taking the queen to the ball," I said

"You are." Melissa said as she winked at me.

"Y'all better be on your way so you can get checked into the hotel before the social starts." Amy directed. "Both rooms are in your name Travis," she added.

We said our goodbyes and after hugs and kisses all around Melissa and I were in the car headed for the social. I reached over and took Melissa's hand and brought it to my lips. I kissed the back of her and said, "I love you baby."

We held hands and talked for the hour it took us to drive to the hotel where the Christmas social was being held. We arrived about thirty minutes before the festivities were to start so we checked in and took our bags up and checked out the rooms Amy had reserved for us. One of them had two double beds and the other was a king suite. This is the one we unpacked in. Little did Amy know she had just given the hotel a free nights rent on an unused room.

Being early, Melissa and I went down to the lobby bar to have a drink. I pulled out a chair for her from a table and she sat down. As I sat down across from her she crossed her legs and as she did I looked past the tops of her stockings, past the suspenders of her garter belt, right into the lips of her pantyless pussy. I looked up at Melissa's face with lust filled eyes and was met by eyes that carried a mischievous twinkle.

"There is something for you to think about all evening," she said.

"And I will," was all I could come up with.

We finished our drink and headed for the elevator. I pushed the call button and as we waited Melissa leaned in against me and whispered into my ear, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out later."

Just then the elevator doors opened and we stepped into the elevator. I pushed the button for the floor of the ballroom and as soon as the doors closed I pushed Melissa against the wall of the elevator. I reached down and raised the hem of her dress and slid a finger directly into her pussy.

"We'll see who fucks who's brains out," I said and I leaned in and kissed her passionately. I pulled away from her and let the hem of her dress drop and I looked at her and her faced was flushed. Just then the doors of the elevator opened and we walked into the ballroom with Melissa on my arm.

We were met by the COO and the President of the company and their wives. I introduced Melissa to them and Pam the president's wife asked where Amy was. I shared with them Amy's misfortune of a month ago and Pam said she was sorry Amy was not able to attend, but was glad I brought my daughter-in-law.

"Travis wanted to rent a whore for the night, but Amy wouldn't hear of it and so I am here to be sure he behaves himself." Melissa said jokingly.

This brought a roar of laughter for everyone that heard the comment and I knew right then they had fallen in love with Melissa. We headed for the bar and after getting Melissa and I a drink we worked the room and said hello to everyone. I noticed as we talked to people that Melissa was well received. Her confidence in her appearance and social skills made her a hit with everyone we talked with.

We found a table and sat down and a couple of my colleagues and spouses sat down at the table with us. Melissa seemed to be having a wonderful time and when I noticed her drink was almost gone I asked her to go with me to the bar to get us another beverage.

As we walked toward the bar I asked Melissa, "How are you doing darlin'?"

"Pappy, I am having one of the most wonderful nights of my life." She said. "Everyone is so friendly and I can sense the respect everyone has for you. I am very impressed."

"You are way too kind," I responded. "There are more than a few people in this room that hate my guts. And having you as my escort tonight will start rumors galore throughout the company. More than one of them has already decided you were bought and paid for."

"Well just let them be jealous," Melissa said. "I am having fun."

"I'm having a great time too darlin', but it just pisses me off about what some of them are thinking about you." I said.

"Do not let it ruin your evening." She said to me.

"I won't," I responded.

For the rest of the cocktail hour we talked and laughed with the people sitting at our table. The call to dinner was made and we dined on a delicious buffet, topping the meal off with an absolutely sinful dessert. After dinner we refreshed our drinks and settled in for the awards and recognition portion of the evening. This is a part of the evening I always enjoy. Seeing fellow workers being awarded and recognized for their contributions for the past year makes me feel proud of the company I work for.

All too soon the evening had zoomed by and as people began departing, Melissa and I said our goodbye's and went back down to the bar. This time we sat side by side in a booth looking out over the crowded bar. Melissa had her legs crossed and was swinging her foot causing her dress to slide up to the tops of her stockings.

As I watched her cream colored thigh appear below the hem of her dress, I reached out and took her hand in mine. "I love you," I said to her. "And I want to thank you for coming with me tonight. I had the best time ever."

"I have had one of the nicest evenings I can ever remember." Melissa said to me. "I am so glad I came with you."

"Well baby, how about we get out of here and letting you keep the promise you made to me earlier this evening." I said.

"Works for me," she responded.

We left the bar and made our way up to our room. As I activated the night lock Melissa dropped her shawl on the credenza and stood in front of the mirror. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her and kissed her lightly on the neck.

This elicited a moan from Melissa and I kissed her on the neck again, this time with more passion and as I did I allowed my hands to travel up and cupped a breast in each hand. Melissa leaned back into me and put her hands over mine.

"God, but you make me feel so much a woman. I love being with you." She said to me.

I massaged her breasts through her dress and she pushed her ass back into my groin. I continued to kiss her neck, her perfume acting as an aphrodisiac to me. Melissa reached back between us and stroked my now hard cock through my black wranglers. Reaching back with her other hand she blindly unzipped me and reached in and struggled to get my hard cock out of the constricting denim. Once she had freed my member from its confined space she began stroking me gently.

I released her breasts and pushed her forward until she was leaning over the credenza. I looked at her in the mirror and I could see the lust in her eyes as she continued to stroke me. I reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up over her ass exposing her creamy white skin to my view. The white garter belt and stockings contrasting with her skin in the dim light of the room. I reached between us and as I drug my fingers through the exposed lips of Melissa's pussy a long loud moan escaped from her lips.

As I looked at the scene before me I was overwhelmed with love and lust for the beautiful creature I held in my hands. In so many ways Melissa was a strong woman, but at the same time, a woman of needs and desires. My initial thought as we first stood in front of the mirror was to take from her what I wanted, giving her a hard and thorough fucking. But suddenly I knew I must make love to this beautiful specimen of a woman.

I reached forward and pulled her upright and turned her so she was facing me. "Melissa," I asked. "May I make love to you?"

"Yes, please do." She responded as her chin tilted up and our lips met in a passionate French kiss. My movements were gentle as I guided her to the edge of the huge king sized bed. I reached up and slide her jacket over her shoulders and down her arms, tossing the garment to a nearby chair. I leaned in and kissed her as I reached around and found the zipper to her dress and she began unbuttoning my shirt as the zipper to her dress slid down to just above the curve of her ass.

As she pulled my shirt from my jeans, I pulled her dress forward and down over her arms, exposing her luscious breasts cradled in a beautiful white lace bra. I pushed her dress down until it slipped over her hips and fell in a blood red pool around her feet.

Melissa pushed my shirt over my shoulders and as it slid off my arms it joined her jacket in the chair. Her nimble fingers quickly undid my belt and in a single movement my jeans and underwear were pushed down over my hips. She knelt down in front of me and as I lifted on leg and then the other Melissa slipped my boots and jeans off of me.

As she stood up I reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra and slid it from her shoulders dropping it to the floor. We stood there looking into each other eyes, seeing the love that was emanating from each of us. I pulled Melissa to me and our lips again met in a passionate kiss, our tongues searching the depths of each others mouth.

I sat down on the bed and pulled Melissa down on top of me, our lips never parting. My hands went to her hips and I pulled her tight to me and I let my arms slip around her back as hers went behind my neck and we hugged and kissed as our passion began to grow stronger.

I rolled Melissa off of me toward the center of the bed and as I turned and rose up on my knees her shoe cover feet moved upwards and her legs parted exposing to me the center of what I desired.

Melissa and I had been intimate on several occasions, but what lie before me at his moment was, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I had ever gazed upon. How could I make this beautiful creature happy? What must I do to make her feel totally satisfied? But now was not he time for wondering and asking questions. Now was the time for action. A time for loving.

Without further foreplay I pulled myself up between Melissa's legs and as my pelvis touched hers I leaned in and kissed her. Resting on one arm I kneaded one of her beasts with my hand and she reached between us and pulling on my rigid member guided me into the depths of heaven.

I slipped into Melissa with ease; I knew she was ready for our coupling. Her pussy was wet with the juices that say to a man 'I am ready for you'.

As her stocking covered legs wrapped around me she groaned and said "God, this feels so wonderful."

I showered Melissa's face and neck with kisses and she responded in kind, as I slowly and deliberately stroked my hard cock into her sopping pussy. The heels of her shoes stabbed into my buttocks as she, in time with my thrusting, pulled me into her. The outside of my thighs rubbing against Melissa's nylon covered legs added a slight swishing to the sounds of our lovemaking.

God, I had never felt this good. The love I felt, combined with the lust I had for Melissa made my chest hurt. Hurt in a way that you know is good. Damn what a wonderful feeling.

"Don't stop making love to me baby," Melissa whispered into my ear. "I want you bad and I want all you can give me."

"Melissa, you will always have all of me." I said to her as I continued to stroke gently but forcefully into the depths of her pussy.

I pulled one of Melissa's breasts to my mouth and sucked a hardened nipple between my teeth, gently biting on it. I felt her nails dig into my back and I shuddered at the erotic feeling. Our combined juices had made our shaven genitalia slick and my cock slipped into and out of her bald pussy without effort. My abdomen rubbing over her clit, which was now engorged and fully extended from its sheath continued to lift Melissa to the heights that we would both come crashing down from in a giant climax.

I continued to saw in and out of Melissa and she pulled me into her with her heels on each stroke. Her arms were wrapped tightly around me pulling my mouth hard onto her breast.

"Baby, I am going to come." I announced.

"What are you waiting for," Melissa said as she pulled me into her with more force. "You won't be coming by yourself."

"Oh God," I shouted as I drove my expanding cock deep into her pussy.

Melissa humped her pussy hard into me and I could feel her pussy muscles begin to milk my cock.

"Oh Yes Baby," she shouted. "Make me cum."

I pushed myself up onto fully extended arms as I thrust into Melissa. Her eyes opened wide and she strained into me as her pussy convulsed with the first spasm of her orgasm and I simultaneously shot the first of my load into her wanting tunnel.

The groans and screams that came from Melissa's mouth as she came only added to my excitement and I continued to shoot my seed into her. Melissa's legs locked around me and she pulled me tight to her as she humped her pussy onto my cock. As she came her humping turned into jerks and then into small twitches as her orgasm drained her of her strength. Suddenly all was quiet except for the breathing of two over exerted humans. Our arms were locked around each other and slowly our lips found its partner and as our moths opened our tongues caressed the inside of each others mouth. We lay there in our afterglow for a long time, gently kissing and caressing each other along with whispering our love into each others ears.

I felt my flaccid cock slip from between the lips of Melissa's pussy. Melissa reached between us and after dipping her fingers into the juices flowing from her, brought them up to our lips and we both suckled on the remnants of our lovemaking.

"That has to be the absolute hottest thing in the world." I told her.

"I know," she said, "I love doing that and I also love the taste of us mixed together."

"We do taste good together don't we," I commented. "And I think you taste good by yourself," I added.

"Mmmm." Was all Melissa said as she snuggled up against me.

"Are you going to sleep on me?" I asked.

"Probably." She mumbled, "I just love to have someone to snuggle up to at night. I don't get to do this even when Colt is home. He doesn't like being touched when he sleeps."

"Well baby, you can snuggle that beautiful body up against me any time you want." I told her.

Melissa kicked off her heels and pulled the sheet up over us.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you looked tonight?"

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

This series is my first attempt at writing of any kind. I have been a fond reader of Literotica for several years. Hopefully I have given someone the same enjoyment I have received in the past. I have enjoyed writing this series and maybe I will write more in the future, but currently, I have gotten the need to try this out of my system. Thanks to everyone that commented and to all who took the time to read about my fantasies of a very special lady.

Melissa, Thank you.

Travis

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melissa Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds