• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lonesome Harvest Ch. 04

Lonesome Harvest Ch. 04

"Should I get the regular ones or should I get those 'Magnum' sized ones?" she giggled while holding her hands about a foot apart. "I'll just get one of each in case"

The conversation seemed to indicate that having sex with Ryan was an easy possibility and she didn't have any serious objections, she still insisted that it "probably" wouldn't ever happen, that he would be content with the oral sex.

About a month went by with similar stories of Jeanine giving Ryan blow jobs. She seemed to be having fun and I got rewarded with enthusiastic sex and erotic stories of Ryan and his awesome cock. Suddenly things changed.

"Honey, Ryan is getting a little more comfortable with me. He felt me up today. He fingered me. He fingered me and I came on his hand. I'm sorry, I told you that I would tell you everything"

"Jeanine, I think that's fine, I mean you've had his cock in your mouth!"

"I know Steven, I just felt a little guilty, I mean I liked it. I get really wet when I give him blow jobs...and another thing." My heart skipped a beat.

"What?" I stuttered.

"He kissed me, hard on the mouth while he was doing it. Are you comfortable with that? I mean isn't kissing a little different?"

"Well, I don't know, I mean it's a natural thing for a guy to want to kiss you while he's doing those kinds of things to you"

"Ok, I'm just checking. I don't want to get too carried away, I really enjoy waking up and going to his bed and fooling around a little. It's been a lot of fun in the mornings."

"Just don't make any babies, that's all I ask." I said

"Oh, I promise I'll be careful, I wouldn't be surprised if things get a little heavier though, He keeps reaching into my panties, his big hands feel good on me."

I was starting to wonder if I could stop this if I wanted, I was getting some of the greatest sex in my life, I was drunk with lust and some freaky desire for her to bed Ryan.

I came home from work about a week later and Jeanine was gone. I decided to go into Ryan's room to see what there was to see. The bed lay in a disheveled state, there were cum stains on the sheets and I think I saw some on the headboard as well. The bedtable drawer was partially open and I saw a box of xl sized condoms inside. The box was open. I got a head-rush imagining what went on in there today. Was Jeanine keeping things from me? I heard a car in the driveway.

Jeanine came in with some groceries and I met her at the door. We exchanged some small talk before I made eye contact with her. She saw the expression on my face like she had been found out.

"Did you and Ryan have sex?"

She fell silent for a few moments.

She took a deep breath. "Would you be mad if we did?"

"I, uh, I'm not sure, I don't think so."

"Things got pretty heavy this morning when we woke up. I crawled in bed with him after you left for work. I just wore a long t-shirt and but no panties this morning. He was still sleeping. I fell asleep, but woke up with him on top of me, he pulled off my shirt and was licking my nipples, oooh it felt good. He was rubbing his cock against my pussy. He got me so wet I was just gushing. I got that butterfly feeling in my stomach and I didn't feel like I had control of the situation anymore. When he tried to put his cock in my I stopped him. The sight of his dick lined up between my legs, I don't know what came over me honey, I'm sorry please don't divorce me"

"Did he have a condom on?" I asked with baited breath.

"No, but I came to my senses and I remember how you and I talked about the condoms. I excused myself and went to our bedroom and got the box of condoms I had bought. When I came with the condoms he told me he was clean, but I told him I could get pregnant. He understood so I helped him roll the condom on, oh and he needed the Magnums by the way. He got on top of me again and when he laid his cock on my belly I realized that that thing reached my naval!"

By this time I was intoxicated with the mental image I had of his massive cock touching the beautiful fair skin of my wife, her neatly trimmed brunette pussy touching his balls, her glistening pussy lips getting the base of his shaft wet and ready for fucking.

"I got scared" stated Jeanine "I really never sized it up next to me, I was worried I couldn't handle it. I let him put the head of his cock in me and then I froze, despite being horny as a jackrabbit, I asked him to wait."

"So did you fuck Ryan or not??" I inquired impatiently.

"Well, we just kinda froze there for a minute while I looked at that glorious cock invading my pussy, he started to move a little in and out but he wouldn't put the whole thing in me, he was being really nice about it, he wasn't forcing it on me. He finally eased the rest of his shaft into me until he was balls deep. I couldn't believe I could take it all! Honey, I'm sorry, I love you but he felt amazing. He didn't last long, he started cumming just holding it still inside me. I could feel it throbbing, I came all over that thing, I couldn't help it."

I sat there for a moment on the couch trying to think of something to say....my dick was hard as a rock, I almost came in my pants right then and there. I had secretly been longing for my wife to screw Ryan, for her to get his huge cock inside her. I just smiled and led her to the bedroom and we had sex like animals for the next two hours.

The very next day Jeanine told me that they had done it again, only this time he lasted a lot longer and made her cum twice. They did it missionary style and spooning style which is my favorite. She said she particularly liked the spooning position because he reached around and rubbed her pussy while he pounded her, and she stressed the word "pounded" before he would violently orgasm.

A few days later when I got home from work she met me at the door and asked me "honey, do you mind if I go on the pill?"

"What!?" I exclaimed "Condoms aren't doing it for you anymore?"

"Well, we ran out and we've already been through three boxes. I told him no sex today but he charmed me into it. He promised to pull out, which he did. You know it seems no matter how many times I make that boy cum he still has a huge load. I had to wash the sheets!"

So there I was, my wife was on what seemed to be a permanent lease to another man, so much so that she's willing to go on the pill

"Well, I asked you not to make any babies" I said

"I really love the way he felt without that condom and he likes it too. He has gotten where he can last much longer than he used to. We fucked for almost two hours straight today! I'm pretty sore."

I wasn't able to get any action from her today because she was too tired to perform for me. She snuggled in bed with me and reminded me that even though she lusted for Ryan, that he was no substitute for her real love which was me.

Jeanine went to the doctor later that week and began her prescription for birth control. She had about three weeks before she could begin letting Ryan ride her bareback. She didn't buy more condoms to get them through until the pills took effect. I guess she was trusting Ryan to pull out whenever he came. She reminded me of this one morning as I was leaving for work, she was worried Ryan would want to fuck her that morning, which was most mornings. I asked her to be careful around that big cock of his. Something dark in the back of my brain was feeding me images of Ryan humping my wife silly and filling her Pussy with his virile semen.

Later that evening Jeanine and I were laying in bed reading when she spoke up.

"I really hope we didn't make a baby today." she said very casually while reading her article.

"What??" I perked up.

"Well, Ryan and I had sex this morning, without a condom."

"Did he cum in you??" I exclaimed as my head swimmed.

"Well sort of..we were fucking, (I rarely heard Jeanine refer to sex as fucking) and I asked him to pull out. We were doing it doggy style and I think he got it out on time, but he came all over my pussy. I suspect he got one shot off inside me, I felt him twitching. He gets in me pretty deep so I might not know if he has or not. When he lets go with his orgasm he's bumping my cervix pretty hard. Ryan can't wait until the pill takes effect so he can cum inside me. I also love to feel him twitching inside my pussy!"

Thankfully, Jeanine's next cycle came and went and she was able to have glorious bareback sex with Ryan. She seemed so happy and excited to tell me stories about what they did while I was at work and I would get sloppy seconds most every night. I was somewhat comforted and disappointed at the same time that Ryan only had more months before his job was through. I don't think they are in love with each other but I know Jeanine would miss him. She said she felt young again like a teenager with him. The grain business has done so well this year that I might be able to hire him on full time..I just don't know if I should.

more to come....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lonesome Harvest Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds