• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Man Becomes A Sissy Maid

Black Man Becomes A Sissy Maid

My name is Anderson James Crawford. I'm a big and tall young Black man living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I presently attend Carleton University, where I'm studying Criminal Law. I originally hail from the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Yeah, there are African-Americans living in the Confederation of Canada. It does happen. I got a unique story to share with you. It involves my exploration of my previously undisclosed and most forbidden sexual desires. Follow me on this adventurous journey, if you will. You might actually like what you find. I don't know. I don't really care. I'm a bisexual African-American guy who likes to have his fun. I don't give a damn what anybody else thinks. It's my life and I must live it my way.

I first encountered Todd Jenkins inside the school library. He's around five-foot-eight, chubby, with red hair and pale green eyes. Todd is an international student from the City of Melbourne, in the Victoria region of the Commonwealth of Australia. He's as a gay as a two-dollar bill. Don't tell that to his Asian girlfriend Amelia Chang, though. She thinks he's all that and then some. We got it on in the library washroom one Friday night shortly before closing time. I knelt before Todd and sucked his eight-inch dick, and then bent over and offered him my ass. Todd gripped my hips and sank his dick inside my asshole. I love the feel of white cock in my asshole. I've always been into interracial sex and I'm almost never dominant. Considering I'm a six-foot-eight, 270-pound Black male who once attended the macho Morehouse College of metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia, that surprises people. Whatever.

Todd gripped my hips and fucked me good, sinking his cock deep inside my asshole. While fucking me, he called me a little bitch and a punk. I totally loved it. I enjoy it when white guys call me demeaning names while I suck their cocks or get my ass stuffed by them. It's one of my sexual thrills, I guess. Submissive behavior from someone who definitely doesn't look submissive. I love getting fucked in the ass by weak-looking white guys whom I could easily break in half. That's part of the thrill for them as well. They're scared of me and attracted to me at the same time. Sex is such a fascinating thing, isn't it? I reckon it is, ladies and gentlemen. Todd stuffed me like a thanksgiving turkey, and I came all over myself. He pulled out of me and then sucked my cock dry. Afterwards we split ways without even a goodbye.

My next sexual adventure involved Lucas Albright, a short white guy from the town of Winnipeg, Manitoba and his Jamaican wife Stacey Madison Albright. They were really interested in me and I must say I did not disappoint. We got it on in their apartment in the Baseline Road sector of Nepean, Ontario. I licked Stacey's sweet Black pussy while her white husband Lucas shoved his short, thick cock into my asshole. Stacey was really turned on by the sight of a big, macho Black guy like me getting fucked in the ass by a short, slim white guy like her husband Lucas. Even though his dick wasn't very long, Lucas used it well. He pumped his cock into my asshole. I screamed as the short white guy fucked my Black male ass with gusto. I love the feel of a white cock inside my Black ass and if loving it is wrong then this brother doesn't want to be right!

The action continued. Lucas fucked my ass until he came, then he pulled out, put on another condom and had another shot at my ass. At the same time, I licked and fingered Stacey's pussy like there was no tomorrow. The Jamaican sister with the big Black ass loved having me lick her pussy. She returned the favour by sucking on my twelve-inch, uncircumcised Black dick while her husband slid his cock into my asshole once more. Next, Stacey got a strap-on dildo and fucked my ass with it while I sucked on Lucas dick. Lucas moaned as I sucked him off. Stacey called me a little bitch and a pathetic excuse for a Black man as I sucked her white husband's short but thick cock. The more she humiliated me, the more turned on I became. To the point that my big cock squirted hot cum all over the bed sheets. Later, both Lucas and Stacey would make clean it with my tongue.

Anyhow, we continued with our fun. Stacey really pounded my ass with her strap-on dildo. She told me she married a white guy because she didn't want to be with a no-good, punk-ass Black man like me. I didn't say anything. I just happily took her big strap-on dildo up my ass as I sucked on Lucas big white cock. The more verbal and sexual humiliation I suffered, the better I felt. Seriously. Man, we had a lot of fun together that night. Stacey really made it special for Lucas and me. She applied lipstick and makeup on my face, and also made me wear a wig. Oh, and she had some panty hoses and a tutu that amazingly fit even me. Wearing that sissy outfit, I sucked Lucas cock some more and he resumed fucking me in the ass. I screamed really loudly as Lucas tore into my ass like the sissy slut I really am. To silence me, Stacey shoved her dildo into my mouth. The same dildo she previously fucked my asshole with. I sucked it with gusto, tasting my asshole on it. It was absolutely fucking amazing. They really worked me over and I loved every minute of it. In the end, we all showered together and then I left the Albright residence in the town of Nepean.

I went back to my dormitory at Carleton University. All traces of what I'd done in the previous hours was gone. I went back to my normal life. I found my sexy blonde-haired Irish girlfriend Brigid O'Connell in my bed. And she was happy to see me. I kissed her, then made to love her. I licked her pussy, then slid my condom on before pushing my cock into her pussy. Soon Brigid was moaning like there was no tomorrow as I fucked her. I put her on all fours and spanked her ass while fucking her. I even fucked her in the ass, after properly lubricating her of course. After this passionate fuck, Brigid fell asleep in my arms. She has no idea that I'm a bisexual cross-dresser who loves sexual humiliation with a certain racial flavour in it. I guess we all wear many hats, eh? Welcome to my secret life. Don't tell a soul. This is all true, by the way. Sorry if you've been shaken or stirred.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Man Becomes A Sissy Maid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 318 milliseconds