• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Due Diligence Ch. 02

Due Diligence Ch. 02

My phone buzzed on the table beside me as I sat in the lobby, with the text message from Jack that I'd been expecting: "Go time! ;-)"

I stood up and headed to the elevator that would take me up to Jack and Leah's suite, looking forward to stepping "on stage", as it were. I was already growing hard enough that it was giving me trouble walking, and was that butterflies I was feeling just a little north of my groin? I couldn't help but shake my head and laugh. Am I about to fucking do this?

It had been a week since I'd first visited Jack's place, when he'd had me "try out" with his friend Sheila. THAT had been incredible in itself; I'd had few partners before my wife, only a couple since my divorce, and never with a woman that I hadn't even met. And Sheila had been fun; I'd found myself reliving the encounter all week, with friends and co-workers wondering what was giving me such a goofy grin. The way Sheila had practically worshipped my cock was a stroke for my ego, too. I hadn't realized I had such a special, um, "attribute".

Jack had wanted to confirm that I was clean from STIs or STDs, and I was flattered that he wanted me to be able to fuck his wife Leah bareback, so I booked a doctor's appointment, took Jack with me, and my doctor did, indeed, confirm to Jack that I was squeaky-clean. I was up front with the doctor about why we were asking, and he was surprisingly blasé about it, as though patients came to him with this kind of request all the time.

Jack took me for a beer after we were done with the doc. "Thanks again for that," he said as we settled at a table with our drinks, "I know that was a little weird."

I nodded. "Yes, yes it was," I said, "but I understand completely, and I'll have to admit it's nice to go without rubber if you know you don't need it. I'm flattered at the trust that implies."

"You've shown yourself to be the perfect guy for this, Randy. You're respectful, laid-back, not too full of yourself. And you're hung like a fucking stallion. Leah's definitely going to remember this." Jack's eyes gleamed brightly as he said this.

"So, how much does Leah really know at this point?" I asked.

"She knows I found someone I like, and trust, and think she'll like, but I haven't given her a single detail yet. She's very excited. Sheila told her about getting to meet you the other night, and that you were very much worth the wait, but I made her promise not to let out any more than that."

When we left the bar Jack told me I'd finally get to meet Leah soon, but not for a few days yet. "I want to build the suspense a little more," he said with a grin.

I started hitting the gym even more, cardio and sparring to build my endurance, and heavier weight workouts in hopes of stimulating a little more testosterone production. I was finding myself sporting an almost constant erection, though, which was a little embarrassing in the locker room.

My e-mail inbox held a surprise for me a couple of days after I'd last seen Jack: a note from Leah. She said it was making her extremely horny writing to an unknown man who was going to come fuck her. Leah wanted me to know that she was really excited about this, that she and Jack had led such an ordinary sex life for so long, and that they were having the time of their lives with some of the things they were trying. She said she trusted Jack's judgement when it came to finding her a partner, that she was knew that whoever he found would be appealing and safe. And that her friend Shiela practically melted into a puddle when she mentioned me.

Leah also wanted me to know how absolutely crazy she was getting, not knowing when we'd finally meet. And knowing how cautious she was about pictures, I was amazed to see her attach a short video. It was only about 30 seconds long, and it was a shot of her playing solo on the bed and cumming loudly. When she was done she looked straight in the camera and said "come on, mystery man! I'm waiting!"

The next night, Jack called me at home. I'd told him about Leah's e-mail, and he was amazed. He knew she was going to write me, but he'd never have believed she'd actually take video of herself and send it to a complete stranger. "She's really hot for this, Randy!" Jack chuckled, " You better not let her down!"

I had to admit, I was beginning to wonder if this might be too big a build-up. Jack had a plan, though, and he had a very clear idea of what he wanted to happen. He went over a kind of a script for how he wanted it to go, and I had to admit, he had it down to the last detail. This would be fun for all of us.

And so, a couple of days later, according to Jack's instructions, I was waiting in the lobby of their condo building. Jack had already messaged me that he'd started his part of the encounter, and he'd send the next message when he was ready for me to join in. When he sent that next message, I headed up to their floor.

I could hear a muffled moan from Leah as I approached their door; Jack had left it ajar for me to slip in. I carefully closed and locked the door behind me, slipped off my shoes, and quietly made my way to the living room.

Even though Jack had told me what he'd had planned, I was still just a little stunned at what I saw. The large leather sofa sat out from the wall far enough for people to walk behind it. Leah was tied in a way I'd never seen before, with her legs down the back of the sofa, bent over the back, and her upper body supported on a pillow on the seat of the sofa. She was completely splayed, with her arms out to the sides and tethered to the front legs of the sofa, her legs (clad in a really hot pair of black stockings) spread wide, each tethered to a rear leg of the substantial sofa. Leah's head was turned away from me, but even if it wasn't, she was wearing the same blindfold Jack had me put on for Sheila's "surprise" the week before.

Jack was wearing a very rugged-looking leather harness, and I found myself impressed with how adventurous these two had become in such a short time. He was behind Leah, at the back of the couch, fucking her slowly but deliberately as I entered the room and stood with rapidly growing arousal.

Jack was fucking Leah hard, but began to slow his strokes. She purred as he took slow, long strokes in and out of her cunt. "You like that? You gonna cum for me?"

"Mmmmm, oh yeah!" Leah said, "you always make me cum..."

"Mmm hmmm," Jack said, looking at me as he still slowly fucked his wife, "and what would you say if I told you someone was here in the room watching us right now?"

Leah's head reflexively jerked up from the seat of the couch, though that was pointless with the blindfold. "What? Who?!"

Jack growled, "the guy who's going to come and fuck you senseless when I'm finished, that's who..." and with that he drove into her with deep, hard strokes.

"Oh-oh-oh-ohhhh" Leah moaned as Jack fucked her even harder, until he let out his own loud, growling "GRRrrrrrrrrrr—YESSSSS!!" as he came into her, bucking involuntarily a few times as he tried to bury his cock as deep as it could go into her. He caught his breath for a moment, then spanked Leah's ass as he stepped back and motioned me to meet him at the front of the couch.

"I want her very first experience of you to be your fat cock fucking her," Jack had said when he described how he wanted this to go. "I don't want Leah to hear your voice. I don't even want you to finger her pussy or put a hand on her body until your dick is all the way inside her. She doesn't even know your name yet."

Jack knelt down and kiss his blindfolded wife. I stood close by, and began to take my clothes off. I was close enough to touch her as I unbuckled my belt and began to unzip my jeans. "You hear that? He's taking his pants off... Oh, he's so fucking hard... wait until you feel that cock slide into you, Leah..."

I think I was the hardest I'd ever been in my life as I stepped around the back of the couch. Jack being a little shorter than me, he'd had a step from an aerobics set behind the couch so he could fuck Leah where she was, but I didn't need it. I bent down to pick it up and I was soooo tempted to lick that freshly-fucked pussy, just an inch from my face. I could smell the thickness of her scent and the acidity of Jack's cum, still dripping out of her. At least she'd be well-lubed, I thought with a smile.

I stood behind Leah, breathing heavy at the sight of her beautiful ass and stocking'd legs. "You ready?" Jack asked quietly. "Yes, yes!" Leah replied, nodding.

I stepped up and brushed Leah's engorged cuntlips with the head of my cock. I played with her, using the lightest possible touch I could with my cockhead, teasing her, pushing just slightly against her hole, then pulling back and stroking my head up and down her slick, sticky lips, giving the head a small shake against her rigid clit. This made her shudder and let out a heavy breath. I looked down and could see a thick drop of precum leaking from my cock, and I decided I'd had enough. Time for the main event.

Leah let out a loud "Ohhhhh!" as I began to push into her. Wet as she was, and slick as she was with Jack's cum, I didn't get much more than my head into her. Jack had come back around to watch. "I told you she was tight," he said, grinning.

I grinned myself, and started shaking the shaft of my cock rapidly up and down. Leah let out another loud exclamation from the sensation of my head vibrating inside her, and I let out a satisfied gasp as the shaking worked against her tightness and allowed me to push further in.

My cock was maybe two-thirds the way in when Leah exclaimed again, but in pain this time. "Hold it! Fuck me, is there much more?" "About another inch, I'd say," her husband replied. "Okay," Leah said, "just be gentle."

I began to work it in and out in small, slow strokes until my pelvis finally ground up against her ass. "Oh. My. God," she said, "that cock feels amazing!"

Now that I was all the way inside her, I finally got to reach out for Leah's beautiful ass, round but wickedly firm. I began to stroke in and out, slowly and carefully, but a little stronger each time. "Tell me if I need to back off," I said, my first words to her.

"Oh GOD, I don't want you to back off!" She replied, and I felt encouraged to pick up my pace. I withdrew almost completely, then buried myself all the way in a single stroke. "Oh FUCK!" she said, "I can't BELIEVE your cock..."

I moved my fingers up to the top of her buttocks and dug them into her waist as I began to pull myself into her as far as I could manage. I'd bent my knees a little as I entered her, but I realized that if I stood up straighter that my cock might just hit her g-spot. I changed my angle and she started to gasp. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Don't FUCKING stop!!... That...th-that's... AMAZING!!"

Leah wasn't just slick from Jack's cum anymore, she was starting to soak my balls on each stroke. She was making loud, animal sounds, and I could feel her start to bear down on my cock, until she finally screamed and I could see her bite the pillow that Jack had given her to rest on.

Knowing Leah was cumming made my own tension rise, but I didn't want to finish yet. I pulled out and motioned to Jack to help me unfasten Leah and carry her to the bedroom. Jack took off Leah's blindfold and when she saw me standing at the side of the bed she smiled and said "Nice!"

I nodded and smiled and said "thanks, Ma'am... but I think I really wanna cum with you now, if that's okay." "Oh, please!!" she replied, and I got on my knees between her spread legs. I put my hands under her hips and lifted her ass off the bed, sliding the shaft of my cock up and down her lips a few times until I finally pulled back a little further and entered her. This time, I was able to go in to the hilt on the first stroke. Jack had come up on the bed, up on his knees at Leah's side. He, too, was insanely hard, even after cumming so recently, and Leah stroked him with her hand as I buried my cock inside her again and again.

I couldn't last long, though, and as Leah's moans marked another cum for her I found the sensation flood through me and I began to shoot. It was like a chain reaction, because as I began to cum with a loud, bestial groan Jack began to shoot across Leah's tits.

My body wasn't even working voluntarily anymore as I spasmed more shots into Leah's pussy; I could feel my semen already begin to leak out around the base of my cock. I couldn't hold Leah up any more, and I collapsed down on top of her, sticky tits and all. Without even thinking, I kissed Leah for the first time, deeply and greedily, which she enthusiastically returned.

That had to be the biggest, most intense cum I'd ever had. It was almost enough to black me out, but as I rolled over on my back, I heard Jack say, "Leah, I'd like you to meet our new friend, Randy."

"Yes," she said with amusement, "he certainly is, isn't he?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Due Diligence Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds