• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Joey and Katie

Joey and Katie

Note: This story contains incest involving two siblings if you are not comfortable with this subject you might as well leave the page now. Also this is not based on any actual events or places.

THE BEGINNING

The mourning rays of the summer sun shot beautifully into Katie's window as she awoke in her bed and got up to reveal her 18 year old nude tits as she stretched she exposed them to the light. At first she was nervous at what time it was and being late for work, but then as she glared at her cell phone she realized it was Saturday and her heartbeat slowed down. She proceeded through the hallway and into the bathroom where she stepped into the shower. As the suds ran down the recesses of her body Katie suddenly found herself imagining her brother Joey yesterday covered in sweat and his muscles exposed with his shirt off, she was already fingering her pussy frantically when she thought of him without a shirt it sent her into an unbelievably powerful orgasm. Katie had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a perfectly curved body at 5'9 in height making both boys and men gaze at her filled with lust in their eyes and arousal in their jeans. Once she got out she dried off and headed back into her room to get dressed.

While she was starting her day near the edge of the next town her brother Joey was driving toward home in only blue jeans away from a strange man. Joey was 6'5 a few months older than Katie with a muscular body, brown hair and brown eyes. Once he took a side street and thought he had evaded danger he began to flash back to the girl he was with the night before this urged him to start pumping his cock furiously. Suddenly he was pulled out of his fantasy to a loud noise which turned out to be the same man breaking in his window next to the shotgun. This caused him to scream "Shit!" and slam on the gas speeding away from him.

Katie was now finishing her breakfast; she began to think about her boyfriend Ted. They had started to have sex and she noticed that he always made the first move it was then that she decided to call him over since she had a plan for the day.

At the same time Joey had finally avoided his stalker and his thoughts were now more gradually paced. He remembered driving the night before with a girl he knew from school named Tyler who he had promised to drive home because she was so drunk. Since he could not focus on the road either he pulled into some abandoned woods on the side. They both got out in the open space and it was there when he was not expecting that she began to suddenly start making out with him, he was so lost in her tongue that he didn't notice her pulling off his jeans exposing his cock, then pushing him down. When he opened his eyes she had already taken everything off and was just about to slide his cock in her pussy. In a few seconds she began to moan "oh Joe aw" this got louder and more incoherent as she rode him faster until Joey could not stand it he pushed her down and started stabbing at her cunt. "Oh Joe fuck shit" Mya rapped her legs around him and began pulling it in deeper making him cum and spray all over body. Such a massive climax both in fantasy and reality caused him such exhaustion he fell into a sleep. The next he remembered from that night was taking a blow to his head that made his forehead bleed.

While her brother drifted through sleep Katie was searching frantically for her cell phone. When she eventually found it she dialed he BF's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Baby"

"Oh hey Katie!"

"Look LISTEN my parents are out of town for the weekend I've got a surprise for you over at my house come on over"

"I'm out of down with family right now but I'll be back later on tonight"

She was unbelievably tempted to force him to come back now but fought it off and said, "Alright see then baby bye"

"Bye"

"Bye"

She had called him around afternoon as time went by and she got no word from Katie began to grow impatient, she had been hiding beer in her room for drinking games shared with friends. She removed it from its hiding place in her closet and took it into the kitchen. As she drank more and more she could not see and she came close to passing out time seem to fly bye. Meanwhile unknown to her she got one final text from her boyfriend saying they were caught in traffic and they would be later than expected.

As day turned to night Katie was awoke by the front door closing and in front of the door was a figure wearing a strange mask her eyes could not make out make out anything else. Despite this fact she began to think based on her instincts and a smile crossed her face. She got up from the couch she was on in the room to the block their path and as they seemed to stare at her she took off her shirt and undid her bra. She then proceeded to unto and slip out of jeans and panties sliding them off her feet. Fully nude in front of them they began to gaze all over her, Katie noticed they had a large boner. She then undid the jeans they were wearing freeing a large erect cock. Pushing him down to the floor she was about to put it inside her pussy when she felt them trying to push her off, she said "Relax don't worry I've got the pill if something does happen" once their dick entered her cunt and she began slowly riding it up and down repeatedly she began to loudly moan in pleasure. The more she moaned and the more he bucked his hips the faster she went. Suddenly he picked Katie up and took her on the couch where he began ramming his dick into her frantically, mere seconds later they simultaneously reached a climax. A few moments later Katie began to catch her breath and said "Okay Baby now take the mask o_". When she removed the mask her boyfriend came glaring in the doorway at her at the same time finding her with none other than her own Brother Joey.

SUBMITTING TO LUST

As he sat on the couch with his naked step sister just stepping off his cock Joey could hear her say 'Ted i_ it's not what you_" she stopped and he slammed the door and his car could be heard driving away. His heart was still racing from such a powerful orgasm as he began to play over events from the day in his mind, once he was beginning to go into sleep in his car several other boys who he could not recognize from their voices unbuckled and pulled him out of the car and onto the ground laughing hysterically as they took his cash from his pocket and ran leaving him with his pants and his dick exposed. As he came to his senses he pulled them up and said to him angrily "even they wouldn't take my car it's so old" as he got up Joe realized they were not through with him as someone grabbed his arms to hold him as he struggled someone put what seemed like a cheap really cheap Halloween mask on his face. Once he pulled in the driveway and went in the door he was met by surprising sexual experience with Katie.

For Katie the fact had just sunk in now that she had just fucked her brother. Even though she had fantasized about him throughout puberty she had never thought it would happen nor would she of acted on it if she knew that it was behind the mask. All the while she was now shaking exposing herself to Joey she now frantically put all her clothes on then ran upstairs.

Joey did not have the same panic and disgust with this fact even though he had not ever seriously thought about sex with her before he still was now aroused at the taboo associated with what he just did, not to mention surprised he never noticed how attractive she was before. Finally able to relax and not at risk of being mugged by some asshole again. He began to sink into sleep and dreams.

As the sun came into her window again Katie had not had much sleep the past night spending most of it lost in thought about Joey. Finally she decided she was going to accept whatever she felt even if it was frowned upon she did not care as long she was okay with the fact she had sex with him.

Joey was now heading toward Katie's room hoping to calm her down after how she acted last night; he had changed into a new set of clothes since the night before. When he opened the door he found her with fingering herself at first only slowly than quickly finally she came and opened her eyes to see him in the doorway already hard. She began to stare at his bulge as her eyes widened and she seemed also to drool a little before finally beginning to speak.

"Joe please take your pants off" she sounded like she was trying to hold back from screaming it.

"What?"

"Take you fucking pants off!"

He quickly obliged and Katie leaped onto the floor then crawled over to his cock and began to suck on the tip. Joe began to moan with pleasure "ah shit". She started to take it down to the shaft now going faster than before "oh FUCK!" he blurted one line out before he legs gave out and he fell to the floor. She took it out and started licking his balls. "Katie I'm about to cum". Katie chose to pump his dick making him spray his spunk all over her face.

As they both remained on the floor and they stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an endless amount of time the thought running through both of their minds was "that it had finally happened" for both of them the thought had not truly gone any farther than another fantasy until now and even those were usually suppressed but now they had finally given in to their lust and realized there was only one logical step next for it. To continue to feed that desire.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Joey and Katie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds