• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Arab Femdom in Ethiopia

Arab Femdom in Ethiopia

My name is Ghaniyah Hafsah Wakil. My friends call me Ghani. I'm a young Black Muslim woman of Ethiopian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. A lot of men are intimidated by me because I am very tall and happen to be a loud, outgoing type of female. So much for the stereotype of the African Muslim woman as quiet and submissive. Sometimes I feel that metropolitan Ottawa isn't big enough for me. I've got my sights set for the United States, after graduating from university of course. I'm six-foot-one, athletic but curvy where it counts. My skin is dark brown. I've got shoulder-length Black hair which I braid into neat cornrows. Sometimes I wear the hijab and sometimes I don't. Yes, I do go to mosque. I am a practicing Muslim. And yes, I love sex. No, I don't rap. No, I don't play basketball. I'm kind of nerdy actually and I'm good with numbers. This Ethiopian sister is hot as hell and no slouch in the brains department.

I've been living in this town for the past eleven years. My parents are immigrants from the southern region of Ethiopia. Dad is a cab driver and mom owns a small bookstore. We do alright for ourselves. These days, I attend Ottawa's very own Carleton University. By day, I am a Law student and I occasionally work as a security guard at Bell Canada when I need extra money. Other than that, I focus on my ruling passion. For you see, I am a Dominatrix. And not just any dominatrix. I am one of the best. Just ask my submissive Jamal Garrison. He'll tell you how awesome I am at the domination game. This African-American stud didn't know what hit him when I seduced him and changed him from macho man to groveling submissive. Am I good or what? Judge for yourself after reading this story.

I met Jamal Garrison during my first day in psychology class at Carleton University. The tall, broad-shouldered and handsome young Black man who walked in class with the short, blonde-haired white chick caught my attention. He was built like an National Football League player. I soon found out my guess wasn't exactly too off the mark. Jamal Garrison was born and raised in the City of Miami, somewhere in the State of Florida. He played football for Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University before deciding to spend a year studying abroad. That's how this American stud ended up at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. A lot of Canadian chicks are fascinated by those fearless African-American guys and I knew the white broads at our university would be on him like white on rice. And I wasn't wrong. Amber Hudson, a white chick from downtown Toronto, had already latched onto Jamal. How I stole the African-American stud away from that white heifer is one for the ages.

Suffice to say it involved a campaign of sexual seduction you could base a porno movie on. Seriously. I seriously sexed Jamal Garrison down and hypnotized him using my awesome Black pussy. That short white slut Amber Hudson didn't stand a chance. I can suck a dick like there's no tomorrow. There's only one way to suck a dick, ladies. And that's the right way. Suck your man's dick right and you can convince him that two plus two equals five. It's all about your methodology. I stole Jamal Garrison away from Amber Hudson and made him mine. Forever. Jamal later confessed to me that I was the second Black female he'd been with, out of the dozens of women he's slept with during his twenty two years on this planet. Wow. He told me that Black chicks in America didn't pursue brothers like I did. Well, I happen to firmly believe in Black Love. Black men get on my damn nerves sometimes but I love the brothers. Black men are simply awesome. I like the way they smell and taste. A lot of sisters are into white guys these days. I caution them about their so-called knights in shining armour. When a white man loses his job, he goes crazy and shoots his wife and brats before ending his own existence. Brothers don't do that shit. When a brother loses his job, he either starts looking for another one or he becomes a rapper. I got much love for my brothers.

Having seduced Jamal Garrison away from the white sluts of Carleton University, I made sure I kept him. He's a really cool guy. Standing six-foot-three, kind of chubby, with a roughly handsome face. He kinds of reminds me of Michael Clarke Duncan, body-wise. Facially, he resembles Sean Kingston, only cuter. And man can he throw down in the bedroom! We're talking about the kind of brother who will spend the better part of an hour licking my pussy. He strokes it. He licks it. He teases it. He probes it. He fingers it. He pokes it. He gently bites it. He works me up until I squeal in delight. He's made me cum more times than I can count with his wicked tongue and agile fingers. Jamal Garrison loves the taste of my pussy. Lucky for him, I always keep things fresh down there. Some Black guys I've been with tell me that some sisters and a lot of white females don't stay clean down there. I always shower before sex and I make sure my pussy is washed thoroughly with soap. Sometimes I use vaginal deodorant and sometimes I don't. But I always wash. I'm a dirty gal for sure but not physically. Seriously. The guys love dirty gals but not the ones who are physically filthy. And you know I'm right, ladies!

Anyway, I introduced Jamal Garrison to my freaky side. And you know what? He loves it. As much as I love the brothers, sometimes they frustrate me sexually. I love to suck a brother's thick cock. And I will suck his balls and even lick his ass if he lets me. Some brothers balk at the thought of licking my pussy. Others love to fuck my pussy but won't do other stuff with me. I'm a three-hole woman, ladies and gentlemen. That means I take it in my mouth, pussy and asshole. And I'm not always particular about which order. Just so you know. My thing is this. I will let a brother fuck my ass but I demand that I be allowed to play with his. A lot of Black men think if they let a Black woman finger their asshole or use a dildo on them it makes them gay. Last time I checked, gay guys and bisexual men prefer a real dick up their ass. They don't go for a woman with a dildo since they have access to the real thing. So, straight brothers, letting a hot sister plug your ass with a strap-on dildo does NOT make you gay. It's actually a pretty fun thing to try.

Lucky for me, Jamal Garrison is a bit more open to sexual experimentation than the average Black male I've been with. He doesn't mind kneeling before me and giving me a foot massage. I love it when he sucks my toes. He told me he's got a foot fetish and that's more than okay by me. He also told me he's turned on by my dominant side. Well, that's cool. I already explored my submissive side with him by letting him stick his nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick deep in my asshole. I love anal sex. Both giving and receiving. Emphasis on the giving part. To get Jamal in the mood, I bent him over and gave his smooth ass a nice spanking. I am the type of Black woman who loves to spank a Black man's behind. And Jamal was really into this. I could tell. And it was fun exploring this with him.

We had a lot of fun together that night. Especially when I took my favorite dildo, slipped a condom on it and made Jamal suck it. Then I smeared lubricant all over his asshole before plugging his ass with the dildo. Jamal's dick actually got harder as I worked my eight-inch dildo up his ass. His ass was kind of tight so I used more lubricant. While fucking his ass with my dildo, I stroked his big Black cock. I've never been with an uncircumcised man before. I used to think they were weird until I met my Jamal. Now I'm convinced. Uncircumcised dicks are hot. Especially the Black ones. They're more fun to play with. Anyhow, Jamal was screaming in pleasure mixed with pain as I fucked him in the ass with my dildo. The way he kept pushing his ass back against my thrusts, I knew he loved getting fucked by me.

I put him on his back in order to look into his face while fucking him with my hand-held dildo. One of them days I must get a strap-on dildo. I saw one inside a porno shop on Rideau Street in downtown Ottawa but it was too expensive for me. I'm a student, you know. Anyhow, I continued to fuck my sweet Jamal until he came, his cock spurting hot cum all over the bed. I gathered his cum in my hand and smeared some on my breasts. I also rubbed it against his lips. Jamal tasted himself and smiled. I thrust two fingers inside my wet pussy and shoved them into Jamal's mouth. He tasted my pussy, and it tasted good. I smiled and kissed him. This was a fun fuck. However, I was really horny now. I put a condom on Jamal's dick and hopped on for a ride. That's how we do!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Arab Femdom in Ethiopia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds