• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Indecent Proposal Ch. 02

My Indecent Proposal Ch. 02

My first night with my personal secretary Stella was something extraordinary in my slew of experiences with women and she was smoking hot in all aspects. I wondered how a dumbass, cuckold guy like Rahul impressed her in the first place.

To cut the long story short, I am a young entrepreneur who fell in deep lust with my voluptuous secretary and didn't miss the golden chance when she fell in an unexpected trap because of her husband. I had my share of pleasure with her beautiful body but somehow it didn't satiate me completely. I wanted more of her and not just that but to share her.

I might sound like a pervert or a sick bastard, but that's what I am! I am a full-fledged businessman who thinks everything in terms of profit, even humans along with their emotions. I don't feel guilty at all and Stella won't too once she gets to know my side of life.

I slowly realized I am sitting in my office now and tried to brush off the sexy mood.

"Excuse me, sir," my thoughts were interrupted by Stella's feeble voice as she stood knocking on the door.

"Yes, come in." I had a visible smile on my lips. Stella stood just 5'2, quite short compared to my six foot frame but she is adamantly sexy. Often, she wore saree to the office that exposed her hip to a good extent and she had a unique way of tugging her pallu, which made her neckline low and cleavage bit prominent. Surely, the fair beauty could give anyone an instant hard-on but it's good I made her my own private slut already!

"Sir, here are some papers to be signed." Stella stood near me but she was nervous and embarrassed to stand near me. Maybe, she couldn't get over the fact that it was only a night before that I fucked her in front of her husband and with split approval from her.

"Ohhh....god," was all she managed to say before I turned her over to face me. I planted another kiss on her come-kiss-me lips before making her sit on my lap.

Remembering an incident from last night, I couldn't help but take a second glance towards Stella.

"We can take care of office work later, Stella." I said and without hesitation, I moved my palm resting it over her exposed hip. She moved due to her reflex action but again came back near me. I made my grip firm over her naked hip and slightly caressed it, as she stood embarrassed.

"You are the best fuck I ever had, Stella."

Stella blushed but realized her mistake and kept silent without showing any emotions on her face. "I want that often and I know you will co-operate with me." My right hand was still busy caressing her hip and I moved it further, over her soft tummy and fingered her navel region.

"Ohh...Sir. Someone might come in," Stella hurriedly blurted before moving her saree further to hide my hand over her belly, so that someone who may walk inside won't spot it immediately. I smiled.

"Do you have any engagements tonight?" I enquired her. "No...no sir." She replied feebly.

"Good. Because, we have an important party tonight. And, you would be accompanying me as we are going to meet some important clients. Ask your husband to drop you at Caesar's Palace before 7:00 P.M."

Nodding an affirmative, she tried to walk away from the room. "And, ask Rahul he need not pick you up again dear. We will be spending the night and the weekend together," I added with a smirk on my face.

Stella looked visibly shocked for she never expected her second night with me would happen so early. But, I was sure she would never even guess in her wild dreams that she would be required to spread her legs, for more than one person tonight! There was an important deal to be done and my young, sexy secretary was the right bait to get it.

She walked out of the office room perplexed and vaguely aware of what was about to happen.

The office got over before the usual timing as it was Friday and I took out my mobile to message Stella. She had left early on my instruction to arrive at the venue on time.

"Wear something sexy and revealing, sweetheart," read my text.

I arrived on time and waited near the valet parking to receive her. We had a formidable business foundation yet to make those old hags agree, I decided to sacrifice my 22-year-old personal secretary, so that this deal doesn't slip out at any cost. I was dressed in a formal, black tux and waited anxiously.

Stella arrived finally accompanied by her husband Rahul. She wore a beautiful red saree, elegantly tucked on the sides making it look like a formal suit rather than traditional. Her neckline was rather low, exposing a lot of cleavage than usual and her neck was adorned with a single necklace. I took her palm in my hand to receive her and felt it exceptionally smooth. She waxed her hands and legs, besides trimming her eyebrows for the night.

I smiled. Stella smiled back at me with mixed emotions.

"Rahul, you can leave now. But, if you are too eager to try the imported whisky, stay back and enjoy the part. But, one condition is that you should never come near Stella whatever happens because she is not your wife, until the weekend is over," I instructed him clearly.

My secretary felt seriously embarrassed because she assumed I was going to fuck her tonight. And, having her husband around made her feel so degraded to the extent of being a bitch.

"Sir, can't we just send him back?" She asked.

"No. I won't disturb you. I promise," Rahul said eager to attend the party and not-so-eager to protect his wife from getting fucked by strangers!

"Come baby, let's get started," I wrapped my arms around Stella's waist and led her to the fourth floor. I opened room no. 28 and nudged her in. It was an air-conditioned, special edition suite exclusively for business executives. I have already booked three similar rooms for us and our clients.

"You can freshen up here during the party. Keep yourself well groomed throughout the night, Stella." | As if it was possible when guys compete to fuck her brains out throughout the night, I thought to myself and chuckled.

Our client list was ready. I showed the same to Stella. They were four in number. Richard, Rob, Sanjay and Menon. Seriously, I didn't plan anything but fate had it all well etched. Richard was a white from UK while Rob was a massive, hunk from South Africa. Sanjay hailed from Northern India and Menon from Southern India, Kerala.

Some of them would be married but I think it wouldn't stop them from feasting on a beauty like Stella, when offered free of cost. Can she handle all four of them together? I am sure, she can't. Better to ask them to fuck her one-by-one, taking turns all night. The arousing thoughts paved way for a huge bulge in my tuxedo and damn, I could never attend the party with so much horny-ness lurking around.

Stella was sitting on the bed unaware of my plans and I just walked near her. My crotch directly faced her lips and I stood there.

"Stella, we have almost an hour before the party commences. Before that, I need some relaxation."

She looked up to meet my eyes and because of my height, my crotch easily came right in front of her lips. From the way I stood, I was sure she grasped the idea. Of course, she must have been sucking her husband Rahul every night.

"Suck me, beautiful," I ordered her.

Her hands fumbled to find my zipper and soon she found it. Her fingers trailed across my bulging cock and slowly, she pulled it open. My impatient hard-on bounced out but still covered by the boxer. She slid her hands inside my boxers, took hold of my thick, hard cock and pulled it out. The cock head was already wet with pre-cum and hesitantly, Stella took it inside her warm, wet mouth.

"Agghhh...feels so good dear. You are a good cock sucker," I complimented her. I slowly traced my hand behind her head and left it there. Rhythmically, Stella continued to bob her head up and down on my cock. Even though, she hasn't sucked too many cocks I would say she enjoyed giving head to men and it was evident when she tried her best to accommodate my entire cock inside her mouth. I lightly cupped a bunch of her hair and slowly started fucking her mouth for all its worth.

She looked up pleadingly asking me to stop doing it but I just smiled. "It's just a practice dear. Because, tonight I want you to satisfy four of our clients. And, don't worry you would get paid than you could imagine if you get me the job done."

Even though surprised, she relaxed immediately as I assume she expected something like this when I called her up for a client party. I can feel my sexy secretary getting used to be being a bitch and it was evident when she lowered her look onto my cock to concentrate better on the job at hand.

Her slender fingers wrapped tightly around my thickness and her warm moist lips slurped my entire length. I liked to see her gag and I started to deep throat her whenever I got the chance. She would pat my thighs to indicate she needs to take a breath and I will give her a break. The lipstick she wore had come off because of the vigorous blowjob and her saree wasn't in place either. I was enticed by her cleavage and took my cock out of her lips.

"What happened, sir?" she questioned. "Unhook your saree and remove it. I want to feel your boobs dear. Don't worry, we have more than an hour's time for you to dress up again."

Stella looked perplexed and felt pity for her own state. She had no choice but to comply with my lust. Unhooking the pins that held her saree in place, she let her pallu fall on the bed. My cock grew an inch longer with lust when I got a look at her exposed belly as she sat wearing only her blouse and skirt.

I placed my hand over her shoulder and pushed her back on the bed. My tux was already buttoned down. I kissed her exposed belly and navel before removing her blouse. She wore a matching red bra. Instead of removing it, I just pushed it aside and took an erect nipple into my mouth. I spent ample time in sucking her nipples and biting them to my satisfaction.

"Ahhh...." She let out a groan and said, "Please don't bite them. They are sensitive."

I switched between her nipples to continue sucking while my hand was busy caressing her hip and smooth thighs arousing her more with every passing moment.

I could feel Stella breathing hard now. She wrapped her arms tight around my neck and urged me to tease her nipples more. She was definitely soaking wet but I didn't help her cum. Instead, I made her sit on the edge of the bed and pushed my throbbing cock inside her mouth again. She sucked it with urgency as I kept fondling her erect nipples. Her boobs were smooth, soft yet firm to hold. My secretary looked quite sexy with her mouth filled up with my cock and continued her duty without a break.

Her pink lips were tightly wrapped around my thick cock and she was constantly moving her head, in and out to felicitate it. With her bra pulled up exposing her tits and a hard cock in her luscious lips made Stella look incredibly sexy.

'I am sure she would satisfy all four of them. Poor girl...She doesn't know that she's going to get gangbanged tonight.' I thought to myself.

Stella was an expert sucker and she's so accustomed to my cock now. I couldn't hold back longer and shot my entire load inside her mouth. When she tried to back off, I held her head firmly and forced her to drink all of it without wasting a drop. I could see her throat gulping down my cum. I left her head free, only when I was sure she's finished eating all of my cum. Once free, she licked my cock head clean without me asking for it before heading to the bathroom.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

Stella came back after fifteen minutes and she was back in her sexy attire. Her saree was adjusted properly and her blouse hooks were back in place. I smiled. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I led her downstairs into the party that was being held near the hotel pool.

"Hi...there, how are you?" I kept addressing them one-by-one but didn't release my firm grip on Stella's waist. I kept her as close to me as possible feeling the warmth of her body. Her invitingly soft and smooth skin felt good against my palm. All eyes were preying on my sexy secretary Stella as she stood unique among the model like beauties in the party. Her slightly orthodox appearance and dressing style made heads turn.

I reached our clients Richard and Rob. Sanjay and Menon soon joined us. We casually discussed about the proposed project and I assured them our company would do everything to make sure the work gets delivered with utmost quality.

The drinks arrived and all of us took a glass except Stella. "I don't drink. Sorry," she refused but Rob didn't let her go that easily. He came close to her and handed a glass. "Please, just one."

She couldn't refuse him and reluctantly sipped it. With constant urging, they managed to make her drink two more glasses. My eyes met the four people and I smiled meaningfully at them. By then, unable to stand on her own, Stella leaned slightly over Richard and Rob was standing close to her. They were slightly caressing her shoulder and Menon moved in behind her ass. He let his hand slip on her gorgeous ass. It was at the moment, I caught Rahul standing at the other side of the pool, glaring at us intently. I sternly signaled him to stay out of this and he nodded.

"Good husband, he is," I wondered.

Even though, my secretary Stella was a pious lady, she was deeply stuck in the debt that she owed me. Now, she has also been deprived of her chastity by me twice. But, without properly persuading her I know she won't agree for this gangbang.

"Waiter..." I called over and took a glass of vodka from the tray. I silently slipped two tablets in the glass then handed it to Stella. She was already full with three rounds of Vodka but couldn't object when I handed her one more. Within the next fifteen minutes, the drug did its job obediently.

"Sir, I couldn't stand anymore. I feel dizzy. Shall we go upstairs and rest for a while?"

"I can't come up Stella but I think Rob and Menon would be happy to accompany you." I handed them the room keys. They dragged her withering, sexy body towards the elevator. Richard and Sanjay wanted to join them too but I asked them to wait for a few minutes so that we could join them in a short while.

The trio entered the lift and even before the lift closed, I caught a glimpse of Rob catching hold of Stella's face and planting a hard French kiss over her lips. She wasn't completely willing but couldn't protest much either. We waited for few minutes before moving towards their room.

I was sure by this time Rob and Menon would have stripped Stella naked by now. Richard and Sanjay accompanied me as I rang the doorbell. A shirtless Rob opened the door smiling and we entered to find Stella near unconsciously lying on the bed. Her saree was stripped already and she was wearing only her blouse and skirt. Menon was busy taking a bath. We locked the door behind us.

Even in her dizzy and drugged state, she was conscious of the happenings. "Sir, what is all this about? I really don't want to do this," she pleaded me.

"I don't have a choice dear. The debt money is big and I need to make some drastic measures to work it out." I confessed. Rob didn't let our conversation prolong.

He walked over to her lying on the bed, took her head in his powerful grip and tightly kissed her lips one more time. He took her entire lip inside his mouth and chewed it slowly. His smooch got harder as he switched between her upper and lower lip, tasting them fervently. Meanwhile, his free hand started unhooking the front hooks of her blouse.

Stella protested weakly as we watched the proceedings. Menon came out wearing only a towel. He didn't look around the room but simply stripped himself naked. Rob moved away giving him enough space. He moved her skirt up and began spreading her legs wide to make it easy for his penetration.

When he was almost inside Stella's tight pussy, he looked around.

"Are you guys here?" he asked surprisingly.

"Yes. You were so busy." I chuckled.

"We don't want to embarrass your secretary by doing her in front of everybody. Moreover, I think all of us want to taste her alone without any sharing. Isn't it guys?" Menon enquired. All of them nodded in affirmative.

"Can you help me carry her to the room opposite to this one? It's mine and I will invite you one by one once I am finished with my share of Stella?"

Menon wore a shirt and opened the door to go to his room. "Don't dress her up much. Anyways, I am going to strip her naked." He instructed.

Richard simply wrapped a blanket around her body. Her blouse was almost half open exposing her bra covered boobs and her hair was a mess because of Rob's fervent kissing. With Richard's help, Stella stood up hugging on to him tightly for support. I am sure he wasn't in a patient mood for her to get free after the first round. So, he started fondling her boobs as they walked towards Menon's bedroom. He kissed her lips tightly and explored her mouth with his tongue.

"Ummmphhh..." was all she could manage to utter. She was exchanged to Sanjay then who feverishly chewed her nipples, took long bites on them before ending his frenzy with a wet, sloppy kiss. Next, Rob took hold of her from Sanjay and he made her stand proper. Once she was bit conscious, he planted a deep kiss all the while keeping his hand on her naked hip. I watched the steamy scene silently.

After few minutes, Richard walked her out and handed her over to Menon who stood there with his door open. Stella was switched between them but all men were the same. They wanted her young sexy body, no matter what!

Boozed and drugged, my secretary could hardly stand and she fell into the open arms of Menon immediately. Gleefully, he hugged her smirked at us before he locked the door. We could hear Stella's muffled moans for a while. Maybe, he has started off already with a kiss and eating her mouth out with his tongue. I was sure he wanted to push his throbbing cock inside her pussy as soon as possible without much delay.

Meanwhile, Rob, Richard and Sanjay waited patiently in my room...waiting for Stella.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Indecent Proposal Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 659 milliseconds