• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ana: Encounters

Ana: Encounters

//** Many, many thanks to Boxlicker101 for editing this story and giving me valuable tips on becoming a better writer. **//

The two men watched as their wives writhed in ecstasy on the double bed in front of them. Jen was the submissive one, naked already, on her back, with Ana between her legs, still fully clothed.

Ana was not very interested in men, and sex with her husband was more a chore that she wanted to get over with as soon as possible than anything else. She was very attracted to Jen and these "encounters" were the only thing that kept her going. The sexual dynamics between them were perfect; moreover, these swinging sessions drained her husband completely and, after one of them, he usually wouldn't pressure her for sex for a week or so.

Whenever the opportunity presented itself, Ana would just go nuts, using each and every such occasion to satisfy all her needs as a woman. She would probe Jen's every orifice, savor every inch of her skin, and make her cum until she could literally take no more. Jennifer, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. She was really into men, and loved her husband very much (hence the willingness to go to any length to please him) and, even though an orgasm was often denied her, she enjoyed sex with him.

With Ana, she would just lie there, and let the other woman do whatever she wanted to her. Jennifer would reach new levels of ecstasy when Ana's finger would slide up her ass, when Ana would thrust her tongue into Jen's mouth and kiss her for at least some ten minutes, when Ana would just continue holding off her orgasm, keeping her on edge, teasing her endlessly until, when she finally did let her cum, Jen would hold on for dear life, and pray that her little heart wouldn't burst.

That night, Jen was lying on her back, Ana between her legs, which were flung over her partner's shoulders. Ana first licked Jennifer's thighs, her tongue gliding over the soft skin, making Jen grab the headboard and raise her hips to allow access to her more intimate parts. Jen liked to cum; she loved her orgasms, and didn't like it when Ana teased her, but she was a certified bottom and would never interfere in whatever her lover was doing to her. Even when Ana would keep going after Jen had climaxed, she would simply lie there with her eyes closed and her body trembling from the intense stimulation, but she would never try to stop her.

In fact, this is how Ana had made Jen squirt for the very first time. It had been a very long session for them - Ana had been very frustrated; her husband had taken her anally for the very first time the day before, and it had not been a pleasant experience for her. He had been too aggressive, and didn't even ask or even warn her, for that matter. He just rolled her over onto her back, spread her ass cheeks, and shoved his cock in. Clutching the sheets tightly in her hands, Ana had buried her face in a pillow, tears continuously running down her face while he just humped away, squirted his juice in her bowels, got up and left.

She rolled up into a ball afterwards, angry tears having their own way. On the following night, Ana took out that frustration on poor Jen, rubbing and rubbing and rubbing her little clit until Jennifer shuddered all over and the sweet nectar gushed out of her loins. This only fired up Ana that much more; she stroked her sub's clit with all the more intensity. Jennifer grunted - the only time she ever did that, for she was usually a silent lover - and Ana would have made her pass out, but Jen's husband pulled her back, and proceeded to fuck her for a full ten minutes, ejaculating twice in the process.

Ana had watched from the side of the bed as he pounded her and, when he was done, she lay down beside her and stroked her hair and face. Ana enjoyed this period of time immensely. After the men had spent themselves, they usually forgot their wives existed and proceeded to busy themselves in a little snack or a popular sport on the television, for the men liked their sports. This is when Ana got the opportunity to snuggle up to Jen, feeling the warmth of her body, and the sweet, sweet smell of her sex.

During their present session, after a brief period of snuggling, Ana licked her way to Jen's hairless mound, making her gasp in anticipation. She placed a little kiss on her clit, and ran her finger up and down her slit and rubbed her ass with her finger. Bit by bit, she began to push her finger inside the tight, puckered hole. Jennifer trembled at this sudden intrusion, but she knew Ana very well, and she knew the dom would play with her ass to her fill before letting her cum.

Ana pushed her finger in deeper and deeper until it was buried inside Jen's ass up to her knuckles. She looked up for a moment, and rubbed Jen's belly with her other hand. Jennifer looked down at her; Ana looked directly into her eyes, and kissed her thigh. These were the moments that were making Jen fall for her more and more. Ana had touched her so intimately in ways that nobody had touched her ever before, and it is only natural for a woman to become attached to the person who has given her so many orgasms.

Jen closed her eyes and lay on her back, her hands over her head. She felt Ana's muscular tongue slip inside her pussy, and slide upwards, flicking her clit all the way. Her body squirmed on the bed, desperate for release while Ana's mouth continued alternating between licking her slit and kissing her thighs and outer lips.

Ana slipped her middle finger inside Jen where she was warm and moist and knew she was very turned on. She took out her finger and tasted it and was suddenly overcome with lust. With one hand she peeled back Jen's clit hood to uncover the succulent morsel and, with the other, she started to rub her furiously. Jennifer's body jerked and she arched her back as her too-sensitive clit sent shock waves throughout her body. Ana's attack on her poor clit was unrelenting. Jen would have cum quickly, but Ana stopped rubbing her, much to the sub's dismay, and she emitted a groan.

Ana kissed her way back up Jen's body, licking her navel along the way. Her tongue caressed all around Jen's mounds - much bigger than her own - and finally up to an erect nipple. She licked around the areola, took the nipple into her mouth, and pulled and sucked on it as if there were no tomorrow. Ana slipped a hand down to Jen's pussy and inserted a finger; she was wetter than ever. She moved her face up to Jen's, put her lips on hers, pushed her tongue into Jen's mouth and began to rub her clit. Jennifer moaned into the mouth pressed against her own. Ana found Jen's tongue, and rubbed her own tongue over it as she probed the other mouth more deeply. She traced the inside of Jen's teeth to the roof of her mouth, while her fingers massaged the engorged clit. Jen's body rose above the bed, on the verge of her orgasm.

"That's enough," a voice thundered.

Jen's husband had been denying her orgasms for over a month now. Ana broke the kiss and Jennifer groaned.

Ana felt a hand across her waist. She was rolled over onto her back, and her shorts pulled off. Her husband entered her and started humping away. Ana's head turned to the side where Jen was looking at her. Her hand found Jen's just as her husband stiffened and deposited his seed deep inside her pussy.

She saw Jen's husband coming towards her. It was not an unusual thing for them to be shared by their husbands, but today Ana just wasn't in the mood. Her husband pulled his dripping cock out of her and rolled her over onto her belly. She felt a slight elation; the day might still be saved yet. She knew Jen's husband would never enter her while she was filled with her own husband's cum. She hoped that Jen would be told to lick her pussy clean. If ever she needed a good orgasm, it was now. He husband slapped her butt. She heard him mumble something to Jen's husband, and then his familiar smirk.

"Bitch likes it up the ass."

She felt Jen's husband part her legs and clutched the sheets, closed her eyes and tried to brace herself. She felt pressure and tried to relax, but she couldn't. She felt force, she was so tight, so dry, and practically an anal virgin. She felt the pressure withdraw, but the next thing she knew he slammed into her with one powerful stroke, getting his head inside her anus.

"Uh," she groaned, in spite of herself. She heard her husband giggle somewhere in the background.

There were still six inches to go.

She felt him withdraw and clutched the sheets harder, bit her lip, and buried her head between her arms. With another powerful stroke, he slammed into her again. The bed creaked.

"Uh," she groaned again. Ana bit her lip harder, until it drew blood. She was silent after that.

Over and over, the bed creaked until he was buried all the way inside her rectum. Jen began to massage her husband's balls, and occasionally kissed his side and smaller back. She traced a finger from his balls downwards, and he rammed his cock all the way into Ana with one powerful stroke, shaking the whole bed, and shot his load. He pulled out from her, gave her buttock a slap and went to the bathroom. Her husband had already left.

Jen sat next to Ana for a little while, rubbing her back, before she got up and went to the bathroom too.

Cum leaked from both of Ana's holes. She didn't move.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ana: Encounters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 472 milliseconds