• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Honeymooners

The Honeymooners

As the train pulled into Earls Court I counted the stops and calculated that we were far enough away from home and uni and everyone we knew to risk a kiss. Clearly Steve was thinking a similar thing, because as I moved in to kiss him he said,

"I know I've said this already but... you really do look beautiful." I blushed. I kissed him softly and he kissed me back. We sprung apart guiltily but nobody in the carriage was taking any notice of us. This might have been a big day for us, our wedding day, but it was just an average Tuesday on the District Line to the commuters, nutters, students and post-Christmas tourists that surrounded us. He put his mouth near my ear and whispered, "I can't wait to see what's underneath that dress either."

We were travelling east towards Tower Hill where we were then due to get off the tube and walk to an inconspicuous and unremarkable touristy hotel that Steve had booked us into for a one-night honeymoon. We were students, we had married in secret and we had no money, but I couldn't have been more excited or more happy if he had been taking me to Mauritius.

Despite having no money, I had blown a foolish amount of student loan on what I was currently wearing. It was fortunate, or unfortunate, depending on your point of view, that January was the month that the loan came in. I had brought a 50s style halter-neck cream dress, which served as a wedding dress and wore bright red stilettos on my feet. What had really blown the budget was the underwear that the clothes were concealing. Underneath the dress I was wearing a cream halter-tie corset from a specialist corset maker in Spitlefields. It was cream with a lace overlay, and tying myself into it that morning I had admired how the boning and lacing pulled in my waist and pushed up my large, full breasts. The sweetheart neckline of the corset meant that the swell of my breasts rose above the neckline, creating a hint of cleavage which was classy but sexy. Around my waist I had fastened a lacy cream suspender belt and to the suspenders had attached the nude stockings that clad my long, pale legs. The lace tops of the stockings were especially sexy, framing my neatly trimmed pussy, which I hoped Steve would shave bald for me later. I had considered not wearing any knickers at all, but the thong I had brought was so pretty that I couldn't resist wearing it. It was a matching cream number, lace across the front and with a bow at the back, which nestled in the crack of my arse. Looking at my lace-covered mound in the mirror I had reflected on how plump and full it looked, almost straining at the fabric, seemingly wanting to escape and be caressed by Steve's invading fingers, even at that early hour of the day. My lily-white skin looked almost transparent against the cream of the underwear, and my red hair, teased into curls that cascaded over my shoulders, created a dramatic finish that it seemed a shame to spoil by putting a dress over the top. Combined with my bright, scarlet lipstick and matching heels, I looked ready to be fucked there and then.

We got to Tower Hill and giggling, half ran, half walked through the tourists and school children, meandering towards The Tower of London. Clip clopping down the steps into the subway in my heels, I hung on to Steve's hand, my right hand in his newly married left. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, he dropped my hand and pushed my shoulders, firmly and quite harshly, against the wall of the underground walkway. Before I could speak he kissed me, hard and urgently, all of the desire he felt in his mouth. People continued to walk past us, no one taking any notice.

"I love you, my wife." He growled in my ear, breaking off the kiss. And I took the back of his head in my hands and kissed him harder than before.

"I love you, my husband."

Walking up to The Tower of London Hotel, fifteen minutes later we both looked up at the high, Georgian town house that had been converted our slightly careworn looking home for the night.

"Looks nice." I said. Steve nodded.

"It wasn't cheap." He replied. I laughed, I knew it wasn't the Ritz. But walking inside I was pleasantly surprised. And when Steve booked us in as Mr. and Mrs. Phillips I squeezed his hand and was excited for the night ahead. The manager took us to the top of the house, where were shown to the attic room: a large, light bedroom with a king-sized bed covered in white sheets, which lead to a big bathroom with attic windows and a huge tub. The rooms were sparsely decorated, white and bright, but was clean and airy and warm on that cold January day. There were fresh flowers on the chest of drawers next to the bed and a bottle of actual champagne. I was very impressed.

No sooner had the manager closed the door and dropped our two small bags down before he left, and Steve and I were on the bed, snogging like teenagers, my hair cascading behind me as Steve pinned me down, his hand snaking up my thigh.

"I can't believe," he breathed hotly, "that I have such a beautiful wife." He continued kissing me and his hand found my pussy amidst the lace. We hadn't managed to have sex in two weeks now, being in the house with Louise and the rest of the housemates, and he was keen. "Oooh," he said, "it's got it's winter coat on." He giggled and I reciprocated.

"I want you to shave it for me." I replied, breathlessly. He groaned deeply, his erection rubbing at my hip.

"You have no idea how much that turns me on." He said. We resumed our kissing. "Take your dress off." I pulled the dress off and laid on my back. He inspected my underwear and kissed a trail of hot kisses along the swell of my breasts. "You look amazing." I smiled. His fingers pulled aside my thong and probed inside me. I moaned. He fumbled with the trousers of his suit and released his already very hard penis. "If I put this anywhere near you I will cum in two minutes." He said. I guided his hand back to my dripping cunt and mashed myself against his thick fingers for a moment. I didn't care how long it lasted, I just needed to feel my husband inside me. Taking control of the situation, I sat up and manoeuvred so he was on his back. I straddled his hips, my thong and shoes still on, his trousers just pulled down his thighs. I pulled the fabric of my underwear aside and kissed his face, which was now a mess of my red lipstick. I eased him gently inside of me and we both moaned with pleasure as my warm, wet insides yielded to his hot hardness. I smiled, a huge grin.

"We've got to make it legal." Steve closed his eyes and grinned back, not answering, just groaning as I began to move my hips back and forth. Helpless on his back he reached out for my swaddled hips and breasts and then held my shoulders in place, forcing my further down on to him.

"You beautiful little nympho." He moaned. I reached forward to kiss him, and he felt behind me, groping my bum, a cheek in each hand, pulling me apart. Before I knew it, he was tickling my arsehole with his index finger and I cried out as he pushed it inside, creating pressure in my arse and my pussy that he knew would make me cum. I rode him harder and faster as he did this, sparks in my clit and convulsions in my cunt that meant a crimson flush appeared on my chest and breasts and an orgasm hit me right between the eyes. My pussy began to pulse as I came and I felt his balls beneath me swell and his cockhead grow. He pulled at the corset and freed my tits, squeezing them hard in his hands as his orgasm began. His face screwed up and his filled me with our first matrimonial cum. We broke away, breathless and coming down from the ecstasy of our fuck. Struggling to breathe, he gripped my wedding-ringed hand and said, "it's official now." I laughed.

An hour later, merry on real champagne, and hot from the bath, I laid on the soft bathroom floor, on a fluffy towel, with two pillows underneath my head and a towel underneath my hips. My breasts and hips were free from the corset and Steve sat, naked beside me, one nipple in his mouth and the other being squeezed in between his thumb and forefinger. He was preparing to shave my scrubbed clean little snatch, but had become distracted from the task in hand. Releasing my nipple from his mouth we went through how to do it again.

"So I put the aloe vera gel on?" he asked. I nodded. "And then shave her?" I nodded.

"It's not rocket science." I said. "It's not even BA English and Music." He laughed.

"You have no proof I'm not going to graduate BA English and Music with a third." I smiled. I had always been the more studious of the two of us, but nevertheless, he was much brighter than he made out. He picked up the aloe vera gel from where he had lined it up with the shaving foam and the razor. He squeezed some out and covered the soft, downy hair with it. "So what do I do while it's working it's magic?" he asked. I stretched my toes and sighed a relaxed sigh.

"Just wait." I said. He took my hand in his and guided it to his cock. It was hard again. I laughed. "Why on earth are you hard again?" I asked. Since fucking an hour ago, he had already spunked again all over my face as I sat at waist level in the bath.

"It's what you do to me." He sighed. He moved away and got between my legs, which were spread wide for shaving. "I love that I have a legal obligation to fuck this pretty little pussy, now." He said, gazing at it. My eyes were closed but I laughed regardless.

"Conjugal rights." I said. He placed his index finger on my clit and sparks shot up my pelvis. "You can shave it now." I said. He removed his finger and foamed up my mound, delicious sensations filling me as he evenly spread the foam. He picked up the razor and began his task. Slowly and laboriously he rinsed the blade every two or three strokes and as he moved from place to place I felt the cool air on my genitals for the first time in weeks and waves of sexual longing passed through my limbs. When he had done he helped me get up and stood me back in the bath, taking the shower head and gently rinsed the foam, revealing a bald, sensitive flesh. I moaned.

"Open your legs." He ordered. I moved my feet, standing now with legs further apart. He twisted the head on the shower and aimed the jet of water at my clit. I moaned. He moved the head in a circular action and my clit grew harder and bigger as I became more aroused. Suddenly he turned off the shower and pulled me down onto the edge of the bath, my back against the wall. My knees still far apart, he positioned himself in a sitting position and using his mouth and tongue and chin began sucking and licking and rubbing my sex. I held the back of his head and cried out with pleasure. I looked down and saw his throbbing erection above the waterline and felt his skilled tongue manipulating my pussy. Cumming in one sudden, huge groan, I gushed juice from my bare, beautiful honey pot into my husbands greedy, hungry mouth.

After that I wasted no time in pulling him from the bath and laying him on his back, on the bathroom floor. Facing away from him, I frenziedly lowered myself onto his cock, my back to him as I look him all the way down my already slick and ready hole. He gripped my hips as I took control of the situation. Bare, bald pussy made contact with his hard, cum-filled balls and my erect clitoris rubbed against them as I began to bounce. The mirrored wall in front of us showed our hot, horny bodies in their glory and I marvelled at my own, huge tits as they moved sexily before me. Steve was clearly enjoying the view too, as behind me I could see that his eyes were glued to the mirror. I leaned forward to increase the stimulation of my clit on his ballsack and as I did so, he lathed two fingers in his mouth and slid them into my arse. I screamed out and mercilessly he sawed the fingers in and out of my empty hole as I rode him and rode him.

"You like that you little whore?" He asked and I groaned in agreement. "I'm going to fuck that arse when you've made your slutty little cunt cum around my cock." I growled dirtily at the filthy talk, which Steve knew helped me cum. I leaned ever further forward until the top half of my body was virtually horizontal. My vaginal muscles sucked at his penis and he continued fucking my arse with his fingers as I continued to grind my clit on his big, bulging testes.

"I want your fucking spunk in my arsehole." I growled in a voice that was thick with desire. "I want you to fucking destroy my dirty little anus like you're destroying my cunt." All the while my sensitive nub was making contact with his balls and it felt out of this world.

"Cum round my dick, slut," he bellowed. "cum round it so I can shove you against that wall and spray my jizz in your arse." As if on cue I began to orgasm, screaming in ecstacy as my vagina and my clitoris came together. Juice gushed over Steve's balls and pulled my hips down on him. I came for minutes, crying and screaming and moaning as the biggest orgasm of the day so far ripped through my limbs and brain and I gripped my own tits as I did so, Steve leering behind me in the mirror.

As soon as I stopped cumming he roughly pushed me off of him and stood, pulling me up as he did so. He pushed me against the mirrored wall and my breasts mashed against the cold glass. He smacked my arse and bit my neck, his desire now intense and unstoppable. He picked up the aloe vera gel and squirted some onto the purple, urgent head of his hard and quite remarkably huge penis. I had never seen it so big. In normal circumstances I would have dropped to my knees and taken that large, firm tool between my lips, but I knew where he wanted it and knew he wanted it now. He wanked the gel up and down his rod and pulled my bottom forwards, gripping at my hips. He lined the head up with my ring and in one, motion pushed his whole length into me. There was pain, but it was sharp and brief and was gone by the time his balls hit my cheeks.

"My arse." He grunted, fucking his cock in and out of the already destroyed hole. "I was the first man in your slutty little arse." He loved this fact and loved saying it as he fucked it.

"You're the only man who's ever made me cum in my arse." I gasped. This spurred him on and his pace increased. One hand steadied himself against the wall and the other reached underneath us and found my cunt. He rammed three fingers deep into me and I screamed.

"I'm the only fucking man who knows how to do you how you want." He groaned, in rhythm with his thrusts. In and out his cock sawed my arse and in and out his fingers manipulated my pussy, just as they had the first time we met. Taking his hand from the wall he grabbed a clump of my red, curly hair and pulled my head towards him. "Tell me about the dirtiest thing you ever did." He demanded, his fingers in my cunt now pushing me further and further towards another fabulous cum.

"In the park." I breathed. "With you and Ben and Diane and the stranger." He groaned at the memory. "Ben's huge cock in my cunt and the stranger in my arse as you tit fucked Diane." He reached out for one of my own breasts.

"Fabulous fucking tits but not as good as yours." I moaned. "I was so jealous of that guy with his cock buried in your beautiful arse," he carried on, "Every second I was between Di's big, fucking whore tits I couldn't take my eyes off you, lost in your own world, those dicks in your holes." He drove his penis further into me and his fingers moved from inside my dripping pussy to my clit. It had never been so hard or so ready to explode. "What else have you done?" He murmured. He knew all of these stories, but he obviously wanted to hear about them again now.

"In my bedroom with my brother and his friend," I gasped. His hand quickened on my clit, "I needed cock so bad I didn't care that it was my own baby brother in my cunt." I knew he loved it when I used the word 'cunt'. He moaned as I said it. "And his friend lost his load all over my face as my baby brother filled me with jizz." With that I came and screamed as I did so, the glorious sensations of cock in my arsehole and fingers on my clit combining with the horny memories of my years of sexual abandon. I screamed and I screamed and my arse convulsed as the rest of my body convulsed. Steve pulled his cock out abruptly and pushed me onto the floor. He scrambled to straddle by chest and forced his cock into my mouth before I could agree or object. I groaned around it and tasted my own bum on his pole.

"You," he gasped, breathlessly fucking my mouth, "are a grade A whore and I cannot wait to fuck every one of your whore-holes every day for the rest of my life." He hit the back of my throat with the bulbous head of his prick. "From the first time I was in you, bent over the kitchen table in halls," he went on, "you were the finest little hoe I'd ever had the privilege to fuck." I moaned at his dirty words. He pulled his cock from my mouth and instantly began to cum, shooting ribbons of white, delicious spunk onto my face. "Fucking take this on your face, my slutty little wife."

Less than five hours into our marriage, it was clear that Steve and I were on course for plenty more adventures, both in the bedroom and outside of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Honeymooners

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds