• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Taboo Special Delivery

Taboo Special Delivery

Brigit lay back on the bed, her pussy still throbbing from the pounding it had just taken. She looked over at the man dozing next to her, still in near disbelief that Richard was her brother, and now her lover.

Brigit's mother had gotten pregnant at the age of 20. Although she and her father married, they were too embarrassed to tell anyone about the pregnancy, so they managed to hide to from friends and family, and they gave Brigit up for adoption. They stayed married, however, and had two more children -- Brigit's full siblings. Brigit tracked her birth parents down, but they refused to introduce her to the rest of her family. So Brigit took matters into her own hands, seducing her younger brother but not before revealing her true identity. It was the most amazing fuck in her 42 year life, and now, 3 months later, she and Richard were lovers. More than that, they were IN love.

Life was a little complicated, since both of them were married. Brigit had four kids at home, and Richard had two. Before their encounter they both would have described their marriages as adequate, but now they paled in comparison to the love they felt for each other. And not to mention the incredible sexual attraction!

As Brigit lay there basking in the afterglow, she couldn't help but think about the amazing secret she had for Richard -- she was pregnant! It was definitely Richard's baby -- she and her husband barely had sex and never when she was fertile (although he didn't know that!). She laid there, her hand on her belly, imaging the life growing inside her. She was just two months along, but since this was her fifth child, she could already see the telltale signs. Her belly was just a bit "pouty" and her breasts were slightly swollen. Her nipples were darkening already, and she was horny 24/7. Thank God she got to see Richard on a regular basis...she couldn't imagine going more than a day or two without his amazing cock in her pussy!

Richard stirred and looked over, noticing the pensive look on Brigit's face. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, "You look pretty happy." He smiled at her, and Brigit could feel her pussy flooding.

"I am happy, Richard, happier than I've ever been. I never knew I could love anyone this much -- and I never knew anyone could do the things to my body that you do!" As she said it, she reached down and stroked his flaccid cock. She felt it twitch and harden, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

His fingers adeptly found her firm nipple, and tweaked it gently. "I know exactly what you mean," he said, "It's like I'd been waiting all my life to find you. I'm complete now and truly happy for the first time. It just doesn't get any better than this!"

Richard's cock was almost at its full nine inches already, and Brigit ran her hand up and down the shaft as she spoke. "Actually," she said, "I think it can. Richard -- we're pregnant!" Her hand stopped, and she held his shaft firmly as she waited for his reaction.

It took a second for the news to sink in, then Richard grabbed Brigit, pulled her on top of him and started kissing her passionately. He ran his hands along her body, cupping her ass cheeks and thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Brigit decided that he was happy with the news!

As they kissed, Brigit maneuvered herself until she was straddling his throbbing cock. With one hand, she deftly guided him into her sopping pussy. He moaned as she devoured his fat, throbbing tool -- nothing felt as good as being buried nine inches deep in his sister's hot twat. Brigit began to move up and down on his rod, as Richard caressed and squeezed her full breasts. Vaguely through the fog of the incredible sex, he was aware that they seemed somewhat larger, but his focus was on the way the hot, velvety walls of her pussy enfolded him. After just a few minutes, he could already feel the load building deep in his balls.

Richard looked up at Brigit, her eye closed and head thrown back as she rode him. She looked so beautiful in the twilight, filled with his massive cock. He began to thrust against her, and Brigit recognized the telltale sign of his impending orgasm. She reached behind her and cupped his swollen balls, holding them tightly as she sucked him deep inside her wet snatch. Richard caught his breath -- the feeling of pressure in his balls was incredible. He reached forward, putting his hand on his sister's naked belly -- knowing that his child was nestled within. That thought was enough to push him over the edge, and his balls began to pump furiously, adding a thick, hot load of cum to her already full womb.

Brigit slowed her pace, milking Richard's cock for every hot drop. In just a few months, she was amazed at how in tune they had become with each other's bodies. She knew she shouldn't be surprised -- they shared an incredible connection that went beyond the physical. Their love making just confirmed everything else they felt for each other.

Bright slowly slid off Richard's tool, and snuggled against his chest. His hand stroked her long, dark hair and he stared down at her lovingly.

"I can't believe it -- we're going to have a baby!" he whispered. He reached over with his other hand and gently stroked her belly. Brigit moaned softly, his touch enough to start her juices flowing again. She knew she had to give him a rest, but everything he did to her was like an electric shock going through her body!

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" she asked. "I'm 42 and you're 40 -- we're a little old for babies. And it's going to be a big surprise for my family. It's also going to make our relationship harder...trying to make time to spend with your child while taking care of your family at home." Brigit waited, watching to see Richard's reaction.

She needn't have worried. Richard kissed her and took her in both arms, looking deeply into her blue eyes. "Brigit, nothing will stand in the way of us being together. Whatever it takes, we will be with each other forever. And our child will be amazing -- no baby was ever conceived with more love than this one!"

Brigit smiled, happy to know that he felt the same way she did. She knew that her husband would be shocked, but he would never begin to imagine that it could be someone else's child. She knew her future was secure, but she also knew that eventually she had to have Richard to herself forever.

As she lay there in his arms, she drifted off to sleep, thinking about the baby growing in her belly...

Brigit was almost five months along now, and her body was blossoming beautifully. Pregnancy had always agreed with her, but this time she was beyond radiant. She knew that it was the special nature of the child inside her -- the product of the love between her and her brother -- that made all the difference. Regardless, everyone commented on how incredible she looked. Her breasts, normally a 38B, had swollen to at least 40DD. Her dark nipples were nearly black -- and they seemed to be hard all the time. She had barely put on any weight, but her belly was already prominent and round. She knew that when she walked down the street, men stopped and stared at her. Since it was early summer, she preferred to wear light cotton tops that hugged her closely. Her swollen belly was prominent, and she could tell that more than one guy had wanted to be able to touch her beautiful swell.

Richard was in seventh heaven, enjoying every minute he could with his radiant sister. He couldn't keep his hands off her, and whenever they spent the night together he wanted her to be naked the entire time. They were lucky that her job as a marketing rep and his as a corporate attorney gave them plenty of cover. Their jobs had always entailed a fair amount of travel and late nights, and now they turned that to their advantage. Neither of their spouses suspected anything, and their lucrative pay allowed them to rent a small apartment where they could love each other unconditionally -- and frequently! If they couldn't spend the night together, they were certain to meet at lunchtime for a quick but passionate session of lovemaking. Brigit had never been more satisfied sexually and all Richard could think about was loving his sister, and trying to keep her in this condition perpetually!

Brigit lay in her bed next to her husband. As expected, he had taken the news with resignation, never suspecting that she was carrying someone else's child. Their sex life had cooled off years ago, although her pregnancy seemed to have him more interested. She tried to hold off his advances whenever she could, but once in a while she found herself forced to give in. Tonight was one of those nights -- Peter had been very insistent and very attentive to her...another "perk".

Although she was only five months pregnant, her belly was rather substantial already. She preferred to have Peter take her from behind as she lay on her side. He was happy to oblige, eager to slide his six inch cock into her. As he pushed himself past her ass cheeks and guided his cock to her pussy, he wrapped his arms around her swollen belly. Brigit found herself strangely aroused by the thought of her husband fucking her while her belly was filled with someone else's child, and that was amplified knowing that the baby was her brother's. As she felt his shaft start to penetrate her, she was surprised to feel her pussy flood with juice. The more he rubbed her round belly and fondled her heavy tits, the more turned on she became.

To her surprise, she actually felt an orgasm starting to build in her pussy -- something that hadn't happened in years with Peter. She moaned involuntarily, and Peter increased his pace. Before she knew it, she was in the throes of a full-fledged orgasm, and she felt Peter stiffen behind her. He held her belly tight, as he sent a stream of hot spunk into her swollen belly. The thought of his sperm mixing inside her with her brother's (she had fucked Richard twice that afternoon!) was surprisingly wicked and erotic. Just another new benefit of her new lifestyle!

Now Peter was snoring next to her, as she lay there gently rubbing her belly. The baby was active tonight, and she loved the feel of the life she and Richard had created moving inside her. She had never been happier or more satisfied in her life.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Taboo Special Delivery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 332 milliseconds