• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Desperate

Desperate

123

To say that Ray and I, Sandy, were caught between a rock and hard place would be over simplifying our condition. He just graduated from college with a marketing degree and me from business school. We had been out about a month and there just weren't any jobs to be found. We had put in applications everywhere, including all the fast food places, without any luck. We didn't have money to buy a tank full of gas which wasn't a big problem because our car had two flats and was in danger of being towed away from lack of use.

I'm twenty and Ray is twenty two. We have been married for a year. Our parents wanted us to wait until we were out of school and had jobs but needless to say we didn't listen. Neither my parents nor his are in a position to help us. We had a small saving and that with student loans help us get through school. We expected to have work by now but that hadn't panned out.

We had passed the word around that we were open for any job that came along. One of Ray's friends, that had graduated last year, called him and told him about a new company that was from some Caribbean island that was opening a distribution center in the States to market their coffee and sugar, among other smaller items. Ray called at once and found out that they were hiring for two positions; someone to help sale and a receptionist. He explained that was what we both were looking for and set up an interview for the next day.

We dressed in the best clothes we owned which still weren't much. I knew I looked good in the dress I wore but it was a little short and cut a little low up top. It was light blue that showed off my blond hair and blue eyes. The length help make my legs look good, but the top let it be known that my breasts were kind of small, about a b cup, even if they are nice and round. On top of that I am only 5feet 2 inches and 105 pounds.

Ray always looks sharp. Before we married girls were calling him all the time. He was over 6 feet and 190 pounds with light brown hair and dark eyes. He looked like he would be a dream come true in the bedroom. Even though I was a virgin when we married I had been expecting the same thing. I never knew that he was also a virgin and between the two of us that called for a total disaster in the bedroom. After a year of being married I have yet to have an orgasm. I don't even know what to expect. We both know there is something wrong, but to embarrassed to discuss it. I know he loves me and I love him but just being in love isn't making out sex life any better. Worrying about a job wasn't helping either.

We were a few minutes early getting to the interview. A friend of mine had stopped by on her way to work and gave us a ride. Getting home would have to take care of its self.

The building was just on the edge of town. It was a metal building with offices up front and warehouse space in the back. It wasn't very fancy but it was new. The lobby up front had a black girl at the desk. I was afraid he had already hired a receptionist. When she turned to welcome us I had the biggest shock of my life and nothing like the one Ray was having. He was speechless!

As she turned she stood up and she had to be close to 6 feet tall and what a body! Her light brown coloring was really brought out by the short tight skirt she had on. The top was silk that caressed her large breasts as it gently lay across them. The skirt only came midway down her thighs, leaving the most beautiful long legs I had ever seen exposed. The skirt fit her completely as it was tight on her ass. Ray couldn't speak so I was the one that got my voice back first. "We have an interview this morning with Mr. Worthington."

"Sure, you must be the Gordon's; Mr. Worthington will be a few minutes." She handed out two applications and told us to fill them out. I had to punch Ray twice to get his attention back where it should be.

I whispered to him. "Get you eyes back in your head and let's get this job." I was pissed that he was so taken with her but could understand why; she was beautiful!

I had to forgive Ray when we met Mr. Worthington! I was just like Ray seeing her the first time. He was tall, over 6 feet 6 inches and slender. He had muscles, not the body building kind, but long slender ones that I could imagine between my legs. His fingers were as sexy as the rest of him. When he shook my hand I felt the touch between my legs. All that went out the window when he spoke. His soft island accent and the smooth way words rolled of his tongue would make any women drop her panties! He was the most perfect man I had ever laid eyes on! Thankfully it was Ray that finally found his voice.

I can't remember much that went on during the interview. I guess I answered his question to suit him. I do remember how his eyes would drop to my legs. The dress was shorter than what I normally wore and there was no way I could keep my knees covered and he took advantage of that. It didn't turn me off that a black man was paying a lot more attention to my legs than to the answers I gave.

We found out that the receptionist was actually his wife, Iris. What a beautiful pair the two of them made. He explained that whom ever they hired the marketing person would be traveling a lot; doing trade shows and sales. They would share that job with Iris and the receptionists would be working with him. After a couple of hours he knew all there was to know about us. Including that we were broke and desperately in need of work. He finally asked us to step out of the room for a minute while he and Iris talked. We were excited that at long last we might finally have work.

Iris called us back in the room and he motioned for us to take our seats. His eyes followed my legs again as I sat down. I though to myself that I would show him all he wanted to see if only I got a job.

"Ray, Sandy, I've talked to Iris and we are prepared to offer you the openings. But before I do I want to make something straight. I really don't like to hire family members but you are both qualified so I am prepared to over look that part. The other matter is working conditions. Ray, you will be on the road a lot, some of that time Iris will be with you. Sandy, you will be here with me and a lot of nights we will have to work late. What I am saying is all of us will be spending a lot of time with the others spouse, I don't want there to be any jealousy. We are adults here and I expect all of us to act like that."

He gave us our starting salaries and what we would be expected to do get raises. If the project went according to plans when he and Iris went back to the islands Ray would be in charge of the business. We couldn't believe how much we would be starting at. I was ready to except at once, but he held up his hand. "You have all weekend to think about it. If you except be here at eight Monday morning." There weren't any handshakes except him and Ray. Iris hugged me and then turned to Ray. I don't know how long their hug lasted but I know I had him wrapping my tiny body up in his big long arms for much to short a time.

Ray and I talked about nothing else all weekend. We talked about what the job could do for us financially. How we could pay off our loans and finally be on easy street. Then if we didn't like it we would have time to find other jobs. We talked around everything except what we needed to talk about; sex. I don't know why that should be so different, we hadn't been able to talk about it since we have been married.

Finally it was Sunday night and I was going through my closet. I had finally figure out that he wasn't going to be the one to broach the subject. He was lying on the bed watching me. I turned towards him. "Do we take the jobs or keep looking?"

"The pay is really good."

"Forget the dam pay!" He jumped; he had never heard me cuss. Stupid question, how could we with less than ten dollars in our pocket forget the pay? "You know that is not what I am talking about." He dropped his head. "Look at me Ray! We are talking about SEX, you with Iris me with Josh! It couldn't have been any plainer when he was talking about being jealous!"

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"Am I going to be the one that has to make the decision so you can blame me if it doesn't work?"

"I wouldn't blame you."

"Then I guess there are three questions that need to be answered."

"What are they?"

"Dam, you are going to make me do this aren't you? Ok first, could you have sex with Iris?" That was another stupid question as I knew from the glint in his eye. Second, could I have sex with Josh?" I tried to hide the twinkle in my own eyes. "And most of all can both of us live knowing what the other one is doing?" I stopped and looked at him. "Your time to answer."

He wouldn't look at me, but he did finally answer. "She is a beautiful woman."

When he didn't say anything more I answered for him; I take it that is a yes?" He only nodded his head. "I could too. I could have sex with Josh." He looked shocked but also relieved. 'Now for the big question?"

Nothing, he wouldn't look at me, he didn't speak. "Hell Ray, get your clothes together, we have a job to go to tomorrow." The question was never answered; just being on the job meant we were willing to do what ever it took. Desperation can make people do things they never thought they would do.

Monday morning we were at work early. Once again a friend had dropped us off on her way to work. Josh and Iris were already on the job. They smiled when they saw us walk through the door. "I am glad to have the two of you with us." He gave me a brief hug and shook Ray's hand. Iris hugged both of us before taking Ray with her and heading to the back. I wondered what would be going on back there.

Absolutely nothing out of the way went on up front with Josh and me. He had told us to call him and Iris by their first names unless others were around. I talked to Ray that night and found out that nothing went on at all in the back. I didn't know where to be disappointed or glad that he didn't jump my bones.

Friday, just before lunch he called me into his office. He motioned for me to take a seat. His eyes followed me down as my legs came into view. It had to be my legs he was looking at as the dress I had on was the second time I wore it this week. "Sandy, I don't want to embarrassment you but we need to discuss your clothes."

"I'm sorry Josh; I plan on doing some shopping as soon as we get paid."

"I know things are rough for you right now but they will get better. Iris is going to take you shopping this afternoon. She is pretty good about shopping and knows what I like to see women wearing."

"I can't go until I get paid."

"This is on the company; you can pay me back later." I argued but it wasn't with a lot of conviction.

Iris by passed Wal-Mart and headed to ladies specialist stores. For the next two hours I tried on one outfit after another. I knew I looked good in some of the dresses and skirts but they were a lot shorter than what I would have picked out for myself. Iris explained that Josh liked legs, a fact that I had already discovered myself. She not only purchased the work outfits but jeans, shorts, shoes and underwear. She purchased the sexist night gown I had ever seen, with bikini panties and a short see through top.

"Ray is going to like this."

"Ray may like it but this one is Josh's"

"Josh's? I couldn't wear this in front of him."

"Yes you can and you will. All these were purchased for you by him. He likes his women dressed beautifully."

"I'm not his woman."

"Yes you are. When you came in Monday morning you became his."

"But he is your husband."

"Yes, and he always will be, but I learned a long time ago that I would need to share him. Its not that bad, I get the husband."

"I don't know if I can do this or not."

"You have the weekend to make up you mind. He wants you but if you don't want him then just don't show up for work Monday. You can keep the clothes. If you are at work then there will be no backing out later."

"I'll have to talk to Ray."

"I wouldn't worry about Ray, he belongs to me. I wouldn't even tell him I had the choice."

Two of the smallest bikini swim suits I had ever seen was added to the pile as we left the store. I have no idea how much they all cost.

I thought about it all weekend. I never told Ray and Monday morning I went to work. Iris smiled as I walked through the door. Silently I had just agreed to be with Josh when ever he wanted me. I was just as sure that Ray would want it that way. Looking at Iris, who could blame him. Why would Josh want me when he had her?

We had been working four weeks and nothing had even been mention about sex. Other than telling me I looked nice. Josh never talked about anything but business. If Ray could be believed that was as far as he had been with Iris.

One Friday he called me into his office and motioned for me to take a seat. Same chair, same drop of his eyes to my legs, only with the new clothes he saw a good deal more. I no longer felt uncomfortably with him looking at me. "Sandy, Iris and I are flying back to the island tomorrow and would like for you and Ray to go with us. We will be gone a couple of weeks. One week we will have fun but the other is getting ready for the market season. I would like both of you to see the plantation and plant."

I was sure that it wasn't just a suggestion that we go with them. "I would love too, I will tell Ray."

"Iris has already told him. We will pick you up after lunch tomorrow. It will make us late getting there but I have some business I have to take care off before we go." I wondered when she had told Ray. I knew that I was about to be with only the second man in my life. I was ready for it as much I am sure was Ray. The last month he had sex with me almost every night and wished it was with Iris. I still hadn't had my first orgasm. Maybe it just wasn't supposed to be.

It was even later when they finally picked us up. He headed to a private airport and the Lear Jet waiting there. I was surprised that it was Josh that was going to be our pilot. He helped me aboard and for the first time I felt his hand touch my ass as he guided me to the seat next to his. "Sit up here, you can see better." Iris and Ray were in the back out of sight.

He checked everything and called the tower. A few minutes later we lifted off and he banked the plane, heading south. A short time later he reached the altitude he was looking for and he relaxed and leaned back in the seat. It was my first time flying and looking west the sun was a couple hours away from setting; it was beautiful. It was then I felt his hand touch my leg.

I had on shorts and a slip over top. His fingers were tracing a path from my knee to the hem of my shorts. I caught his hand and stopped him for a moment. I wasn't trying to stop him, just slow him down. I knew what I was getting in for when he told me about the trip. I glanced back and couldn't see Ray or Iris. Letting go of his hand I stroked up his forearm. Just the touch of him was exciting to me. When he resumed tracing across my legs my legs fell apart on their accord. What was hidden there was his and he knew it.

We were about to land In Miami to refuel when he reached across and pulled my head towards his. His mouth covered mine in a soft gentle kiss. It didn't last but a second before he had to land the plane. It lasted long enough that I was missing him before we were air born again.

Two hours later we were landing. It was dark and I couldn't see very well. Two hours where he had kissed me several times and his hand had roamed freely over my breasts and legs. I wanted a lot more.

A driver picked us up and dropped us off at his home, and what a home it was. I had never seen such splendor. I was ready to spend the night with him but he pointed out Ray and my bedroom and he and Iris disappeared down the hall to another wing.

I don't know what went on between Iris and Ray on the flight down but was pretty sure that it was similar to ours. Ray was turned on like I had never seen him. He wanted to fuck and I let him. It was just beginning to feel good when he was finished. I was sure that Josh was going to do much better. I had to wonder just how large he was down there. I looked at Ray and he was soft, but he was still very much a man where it counted. Would Josh be even bigger?

I couldn't sleep and got out of bed and walked to the double doors opening to the patio and pool. I was still naked from sex with Ray. I stood at the door looking outside when I saw Josh across the way at his door. He was naked as I was. I knew he could see me as I could see him. For several seconds we stared across the pool at each other. He turned and waved and left the door. I waved back and finally got in bed and to sleep.

Ray and Iris were up early the next morning. I was still asleep and Josh was staying out of Iris's way. After breakfast she asked him if he wanted a tour of the island. What he really wanted was tour of her brown body. A few minutes later he was behind her on an ATV that she headed towards the mountains behind them. Iris had on shorts that were just that and loose legged as well. Her top was a pull over that cling to her braless breasts in a most enticing manner.

There had been a lot of touching on the flight down yesterday so he wasn't reluctant to put his hands on her body this morning. The top was loose and he let his hands slide up under it to touch her breasts. When she didn't object to his hands on her bare stomach, he brought them up to touch her breasts and then to cup them in his hands. She had a good bit more than Sandy under that shirt but they were still firm to his fingers. He whispered in her ear, "I love the feel of you; so soft and smooth."

"What I feel sticking in my back isn't very soft or smooth."

"I want you."

"What is it you want?"

"You know I want to fuck you."

"You sure about that? What do you think Sandy is going to be doing while you are with me?"

He knew that she was going to be with Josh. It was a foregone conclusion the day they took the job that Sandy was going to end up in Josh's bed. There was some jealousy but not enough to stop him from fucking Iris. "We both know what is going to happen today between all four of us." He squeezed her breasts as she gave the ATV gas and headed up a steep trail. His hands had moved from her breasts to her long smooth legs. The loose legs of the shorts didn't act as much of a deterrent to his roving fingers. She didn't make any move to stop his exploring fingers until she pulled up to a small pool of clear spring water.

"Ok, let's check out the water first." Quickly she was naked before him. "You going to just stand there, or get undressed with me?"

A moment later he joined her in the pool. For the next few minutes they played back and forth until she led him out and lay down on the soft blanket of grass. She held up her hands to him and he slid between her legs. As quick as a blink he entered her. She was as wet for him as he was hard for her and the entrance was fast and easy for both of them. She was at least glad that he would push Josh for size, at least for length, no one was going to push him for girt. Sandy was in for a wonderful time.

Just as he did with Sandy; it was only moments before he climaxed. Iris was surprised at how fast he was. She figured it was because of their first time together. It was only when he started to roll off that she stopped him. "Where are you going?"

"I climaxed."

"Well Yippee! I didn't, come back here. I don't expect to be kept hanging after all the fun you had feeling me up." She pulled him back down in her before he could get soft.

"Now that you have gone once you should last longer the next few times."

"The next few times? I have never been able to go again this fast."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Desperate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds