• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember

Most people say that I'm a dark manipulative salty bitch. They may call me all that shit, but it doesn't bother me, because that's the image I give off sometimes. Most other people say I'm crazy, always happy, loving, daring, and just a shit ton of fun! Well guess what? I'm a woman. I have good moments, and bad ones. I like some people; I love few, and hate more. That's how shit work...

I think I'm an average attractive person I'm proportioned. Not big breasted, but I like them. Would I get implants? Shit yes, if I had the money!! Everyone loves my ass. I appreciate my body, and considering it's almost 2012 I have a right to be conceited. Well to start you off I am dancer consisting of taking my clothes off that is. I've always been one to do what's needed to get by, and dancing was my key to comfortable living I barely made it out of middle school, not alone high school I do however have my GED but I never got the chance to use it. I barely have friends' .Not a lot of family. I never got into sticking around people. They seem to hurt u, or u hurt them, or they just fade into the distance the world will always go on with, or without you. Well I'm here to tell you a story a true story. About a man that changed my life.

I had just broken up with my first real boyfriend, and had moved to the middle of the projects all on my own. I had bullet proof windows for crying out loud!! It was no keeper, but it was home. Well I needed stuff for the house, so I chose Dollar Dolly's strip club to start work. I made good money, had no problems and that was that. After a while I got into a weekly routine, working 4 nights a week. I headed to work on a Tuesday headed to the dressing room, and got ready.

I had gotten on stage and made my round to the men throwing money on the stage. Two men stuck out because normally in the beginning of the day there are older guys then younger. They seemed fairly young mid-20s to maybe 30 if that. One guy was very nervous as the other was very flashy big shit eating grin n these devious eyes. He made me nervous, but I don't mind knocking on the devils door for a few dollars.

The man with the eyes through his shaky friend a few bucks to watch me dance. So I did I shook my ass showed a few tricks flashed my size 38b cups n pulled my panties to the side for a few seconds for them to peep what I hid. All shaved. A nice perfect pussy, as most men complimented. I fixed myself got on my knees leaned in, and kissed the devilish man on the corner of his mouth, said a sweet thank you, and got down.

They had left shortly after that .I completely forgot about them as I do every other costumer .I went home did this, and that, as Friday came around I decided me, and my friend Sierra should probably treat ourselves to a girl night out. We got up hit up the nail salon, and went shopping for some cute outfits. We looked better than most considering most girls were in Jordan's, jeans, and very casual. We had mini dresses with blazers, and some cute pumps. We got in the door, and immediately started drinking shots of vodka. We popped around from different floors of the club, because there were five clubs in one so we made our way upstairs went outside smoked a few cigarettes and went back to the dance floor.

It was mainly raggaetone and hip hop. We were having a blast dancing, laughing as usual, and getting annihilated we hit up every bar, except for one. I yelled.

"Shots, let's go over there pointing!"

As I approached the bar I notice this smile. I've seen this smile before; as I found myself looking at this man I notice he remembers me as well. It was the man from the club. I forget how the conversation started, but I remember him saying how much he respected me for what I did for a living, and he could always appreciate a hustler. I smiled, and flirted back for a few he bought me a few drinks. I remember introducing myself as Maria. He hadn't told me his name yet. Either that or I immediately forgot.

We stood there dancing, and talking when I had noticed Sierra had run off with most likely some guy. I continued to flirt, and gave him my calm seductive, can't hustle a hustler, or pull game on me cause I run this show. It had been far too long without sex, and I didn't mind a one night stand with a complete stranger.

He asked if I wanted a ride I said we should go to his place the lights to the club started to come on. We darted for the door. As we made it outside, I tried to find my friend it was the beginning of spring n all I had on was my mini dress, and some very painful shoes that were killing my feet, so we made a move to find his car while I phoned Sierra up. It was a little way till we made it to the car, but by then she had called back, and said she had also found a ride home with a fellow club-e. Perfect I thought she was joining him at her place, and so I can proceed to go to his place.

He shut my door behind me, and jumped into the driver's side he had stated how cool it was that I had trusted him enough to go home with him to his place as we had just met. I gave him a dark smile, and replied" I think I can take you, and gave him a little giggle."

He was about 6 feet tall averages build dark eyes and very smooth, if I may say... He was the mixture between business, and streets smarts. Held a good bit of conversation. Funny, but not goofy. Being a dancer I know a lot about bull shitters, and could tell before we made it to his place that he wasn't full of shit.

As I had broken up with my ex, he had just broken up with his. So therefor I felt we were on the same page as of a one night stand.

He lived in a quiet neighborhood. He held my hand as we made it up the few stairs to his house. He opened the door, and we went in. he turned on some music grabbed a candle, and brought me to the bedroom. Which wasn't fancy, but his bed was to die for. It was so soft, and comfortable. He started to kiss me, but I'm no pro, and personally I hate kissing. He seemed let down when I had pushed him off, but as I lifted my dress for him he seemed to let go of the thought of not kissing. He started to undress as I left everything on except my panties. I was more eager than ever.

He was on top touching me, pulling my hair. It was all so fast, and with the alcohol I had consumed it was kind of blurry. I remember him being so good with his hands. He made me so wet, and started to try, and kiss me again. I tried to resist, but then he pulled onto my hair tighter gyrated his hips into mine as if not caring. I lay under him just giving in, and went with the flow he started to play with my clit as if he knew all along where, and how to play with me.

Then the ultimate questioned had come up! '' Do you have a condom"? He shot up, and looked at me kind of furious, and asked if I had anything, like an STD .Grabbing me harder. I flinched, and said'' NO!!!"

As if I can't fucking believe this guy asked me that. I stared at his big brown seductive eyes.

'' I just like to use protection!" "Nor do I want to get pregnant, plus I just met u!!"

As I explained to him he stayed hovering over me. Looking at me, as if I said something wrong. He told me to shut the fuck up, grabbed me tighter, and demanded I let him have me ...he said he" just needed to feel me."

His facial expression left no room for joking.

I tried to get up, but his strength over powered me. He held me to the bed, and thrust into me all at once. I was so confused on what was happening I barely fought back. I was so wet, and wanted it so bad I turned my head back, and forth to shake it off. I tried to lift my arms up as he impaled me with his smooth cock. It wasn't difficult for him to keep fucking me while holding me down. He leaned into kiss me as I was speechless. I suddenly grabbed the bottom of his lip between my teeth, and bit down he jumped back with a yell slapped me hard across my face. He stilled for a second, as I tried with all my might to wiggle from under him. I rolled from the bed with my dress hiked up, and bare underneath. I almost made it to the bedroom door, before I felt the pressure of his hand push the back side of me. As I fell to the ground i slammed my head onto the door. He stood above me as I tried to back away from him on the ground. I started to scream for help as loud as possible.

I fought back as hard as I could, but I wasn't even a match for this man .I wasn't a scrawny weakling. I used to get into my fair share of fights and never had lost before. My new acquaintance picked me up, and slammed my face into the bed with my legs still touching the floor. He held my throat choking me. Using his upper body to hold me down, He reached for his cock letting my neck go from his grip. Searching for my pussy to see how wet I was, He poked the tip of his head in my pussy, and started to fuck me.

I just cried helplessly, still trying to wiggle from his grasp. I never tried to stop fighting. I was panting, and moaning, screaming crying for help, and for him to let me go. He was poking into me slowly, and then rapidly, as he pulled out from me he aimed his dick at my ass. I screamed

''YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!"

Fighting back with more fight than ever. As I tried for release. I got myself onto the middle of the bed with him still on me and as I went left to right, left to right trying to free myself of his grasp wiggling hard as I could it did not work. I felt him enter deep into my tight asshole that I fought so hard for. It happened so fast I don't think he even realized he succeeded when he did. He held it there for a second. I gasped for air; it was like I couldn't breathe normal like he took everything all in one second.

Between my fright, arousal, and adrenaline, I was panting and couldn't even speak. He didn't say anything, but one remark to "calm down." That he "just wants to finish." If I let him he could make it feel good. I blacked out every now, and then from all the confusion, and pain. It was like a burning hot pressure, but I was soaked from all that had happened.

I didn't want this, but the body knows what it wants. When he was close to coming he whispered in my ear, and said. "If u didn't want this u wouldn't be so wet."

His voice was so cold, but aroused, and excited from the fight, and rape. He slid his fingers between my legs, and so very easily found my spot. Sliding his fingers in me tracing my clit all the while driving himself into my ass. At this point I couldn't even hear myself scream or even think. I was just in a whole different state of mind. This has never happened to me. I began to feel my orgasm build. My ass went tighter around his cock milking him for all he had. He began panting words like "uh ya that's it come for me, uh, I can feel it baby come for me!! Uhhh!!!!" "I'm Cuming! I'm Cuming in your ass!!"

I let out a scream, slash sigh of relief knowing he had finished.

He flopped down on top of me, and waited for his erection to go down. I tried to calm my breathing, while he wiped my tears with his hand, and kissing me gently near my right ear. I was crying, and still trying to make sense of it all. when he pulled his dick out of me. I screeched in pain and relief when I felt the emptiness consume me he peered into my gaping asshole. I laid there spread out for him to see .Placing his finger into my now open hole I moaned as he stood there toying with me. I think I passed out after that because that's all I remember.

I slept fairly well considering all the excitement. My dreams were vague, but I remember a weird dream as if I was flirting with the devil. We made a deal that I'll always be his, no matter what. We began to make passionate love, as the devils true form showed. I had a sudden urge to scream, and run away, but I was stuck, and couldn't move. I tried to free myself ,and as I abruptly awoke from my nightmare, I had found that I was tied down to my new friends bed .

Unable to move my arms due to the fact they had been tied spread tightly apart above my head. It was probably around one in the afternoon by now .The sun was up, I looked around the room. There wasn't much in there besides the bed I was obviously tied to, a work desk on the left , and a ridiculously huge flat screen TV in front of me .The door was already opened so I didn't hear him walk in cause I was too distracted on holding the tears back, and trying to free myself from my restraints.

He sat on the bed. I shot him a furious worried look I commanded he release me immediately .He just sat there looking at me. At this time I notice I am only covered by a thin navy blue sheet. My dress was no longer on. He placed the coffees on the floor. I began to scream, but was silence by his choke hold. His strength was over powering. I never expected him to be so strong. He then climbed on top of me he started to reach down to free himself from his pants. I started to cry, and beg him not to. Grabbing my face pushing a hard kiss on my lips, he says" relax it'll be better this time."

I felt his warmth on the inside of my thigh. He slid down, and started to softly kiss my pussy. Lubricating it for himself his tongue was slippery, and so warm his touch was perfect and I couldn't help, but be aroused he raised his head, came up to face ,me and whispered how sexy I was. I was dumb struck. I had no reaction on any of this. He started to press his member into me. I shut my eyes, and turned my head to the side. Easing in slowly he began to move his hips. He told me to relax. To enjoy it! He wanted to please me; he wanted to make me happy. All I could do is look astonished, and snap back.

"PLEASE ME, BY LETTING ME GO!! I DON'T WANT THIS I HATE U!!"

I fought a little, found no use in doing so, and shortly stopped. I lay still until he claimed he was about to cum, and that's when I thought." Oh God No." I started to scream, and fight back. I begged him not to cum in me.

Wrapping his hands around my neck tightly he yelled for me to shut the fuck up!! He told me" I need to cum in you I have to, and you'll soon learn to love it." Finishing his statement he bucked his hips forward pushing deeper inside of me his body jerked and came so deep and so hard into my sopping wet pussy.

Embarrassed even to ask I sucked back my sobs, and asked him his name for I couldn't remember if he even told me it...The very attractive, but devilish man smiled at me seductively, and told me I could call him.

"My love or Master."

In a sarcastic voice I said

"Well my love can I go to the bathroom, and clean myself or what?"

The man began to untie me, and as soon as I was free I grabbed the sheet to head towards the bathroom .He ripped it from my hands ,and grabbed me by the elbow and demanded I never try to hide myself from him again. I snapped my elbow from him, and asked for directions to the bathroom. He directed to the normal sized bathroom, and shut the door behind me.

Scoping out the place, I notice there probably one way out n that's the way we came in. Just going to the bathroom didn't show much seeing it was the first door on the left outside the bedroom .I used the toilet, and started the shower. I tried to look for anything I could in the bathroom for a weapon. Searching the cabinets all I found was tooth brushes and body wash. I couldn't think of anything, and when I finally gave up, and just jumped into the shower MR. Master showed up.

Sitting on the toilet. Just watching me. He peered at me as I scrub hard enough to weaken the memory of his touch, and when I finished he wrapped the towel around me I headed back to the bedroom, I was quiet at first, and then asked if he was going to let me go. Smiling he kissed the corner of my lip, and said smoothly that he was going to release me ,but I shouldn't forget him for he will know where I am at all times ,and will come for me soon. He gave me a bag of clothes, and some ballet slippers told me to dress and we could leave.

I rushed on the clothing and slippers, and darted for the door .As we got outside it was still pretty sunny out, we got to his car. It was a forest green car with tan interior. He had a lot of equipment in there. He got into the driver seat looked at me, and commanded I put my head in my lap until he made it close to the club we had met at. It was probably about 15 to 20 minutes before I could raise my head. I directed him to the wrong house. (Of course.) Trying to rush out of the car he snatched my forearm, and said

"I'll be close, watch yourself."

The look he gave me was threatening and very much promising. I looked into his eyes my mouth couldn't help, but fall slightly open. I was just so fucking confused. What is happening, what did I get myself into, and what do I even do??????

I broke from his grip swallowed hard slammed the door and watched him drive away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds