• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Desert Stop

Desert Stop

Dusk approached as our driving holiday around the Southwest was coming to an end as we pulled into the small gas station/diner. I felt more relaxed than I had in a long time and would be sorry to return to the pace of the big city.

'Fill 'er up' I said to the young black attendant in the scruffy, stained overalls. 'Let's get a bite to eat.'

My wife, Carrie, nodded and I asked the attendant if he would pull the car into a parking space when he was finished and threw him the car keys.

'Be glad to, Sir' he replied.

As we walked across the dusty lot and I noticed the attendant's eyes follow my wife. I must admit she looked good for a woman of 53. She wore only a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and her curves were highly visible. He would probably like to fuck my lovely, mature wife and I fantasized briefly of her sucking and fucking his black dick.

The diner wasn't much, what one would expect in this out-of-the-way place and we slid into a booth. A plump black woman with huge breasts took our order and disappeared behind the counter. I glanced around the diner and noticed that all the other customers were black men and their eyes followed us to the booth.

A guy in a dirty white apron appeared from behind the counter, I took him to be the cook. He walked purposefully towards the door and locked it. A large, tall man then stood in front of it. As the cook strode towards our table I thought, 'What the hell is going on?'

I found out soon enough as the cook pulled a gun from beneath his apron and put it to my head. Carrie screamed and the cook snapped, 'Be quiet lady and nobody will get hurt.'

The other customers looked on in silent interest and the waitress and attendant appeared from behind the counter. The cook motioned me from my seat and I was ordered to sit on a chair in the middle of the room where my hands and feet were tied. One of the men brought Carrie over beside me and the cook announces, 'Now this place is way off the beaten track and there aint nobody comes this way after dark so there aint no use putting up a fuss. What's gonna happen is gonna happen!'

The cook turns to Carrie, 'Now missy, before we get to the main event you're gonna put on a little show for us.'

The waitress steps forward from the crowd, she pulls my shorts and underwear down and begins to masturbate me. 'Not bad for a white guy' she says with a laugh as my cock slowly responds a little to her hand, 'But your wife here will need to make it harder.'

Carrie is pushed onto her knees in front of me and the cook tells her that my life depends on her sucking me to ejaculation.

I feel the lips that have caressed my cock so many times again and I close my eyes and try to concentrate on anything but the situation we are in. I focus on the first time we swung with another couple who have become firm friends and remember how my wife was surprised by John's huge endowment and how she loved to wank him to full erection before cramming his dick into her mouth. The first time he lay on the kitchen table and rubbed his cock over her pussy. I wanted to see that big cock enter my wife for the first time so I leaned over and opened her pussy lips while John continued to rub his erection from her ass to her clit. Her pussy was wetter than I had ever seen and I told him to give it to her. He pushed into my wife's parted pussy lips and sank it to his balls. As he fucked Carrie I fondled her tits and clit while John's wife, Carol, sucked on my cock. After he splashed his load over her belly I screwed Carol on the table while Carrie and John watched and fondled each other.

Carrie was sucking me if our lives depended on it.....because it did! My cock was hard and I opened my eyes to look at my wife and saw quite a sight behind her. The other patrons had removed their clothes; several men were jerking their cocks and the waitress masturbated two others as they fondled her gigantic tits. The cook was just to my right and I could see him stroking a very long, thick cock as his eyes were fixed on Carrie. I closed my eyes and thought of my wife, John and Carol again and soon felt that tingle at the base of my cock. Carrie knew and took my cock from her mouth and jerked me until cum spurted into the air. The crowd murmured their approval and moved closer to us.

A small round table was cleared and someone grabbed Jean and pulled her to her feet. Several black hands mauled her ass and tits as her hands were forced to masturbate cocks. The naked waitress came over and ripped Carrie's t-shirt off exposing her tanned breasts, immediately they were fondled and the nipples squeezed. The waitress then removed my wife's shorts and ripped off her panties....she was now naked. She was placed on the table and two men each grabbed a leg and spread them wide apart. The waitress bent over my wife and spread her labia apart with her chubby fingers and her tongue explored my wife's slit. One of the men steered his considerable endowment into the waitress from behind and gave her a hard pounding. Three men were sticking their cocks into Carrie's face and mouth while she jerked two others. The man tired of fucking the waitress and moved her out of the way saying, 'Let me get some of this white pussy' and plunged his thick black cock into my wife. He came quickly and as soon as he pulled out a large fat man positioned himself between her legs and began deep, forceful stroking, his massive belly hung over his dick but he sure could fuck and I knew my wife's pussy was receiving a real workout. Cocks were still in her mouth and hands and a large stream of sperm shot over her tits as she masturbated one guy to completion, he then jockeyed for position at Jean's mouth. The fat man came inside my wife and rubbed his cum-covered cock over her inner thighs as another shot his wad onto her neck and chin.

As another man slid his dick into Jean my view was suddenly blocked, the waitress straddled my lap, her enormous tits were pushed into my face and I was told by the cook to suck on her large brown nipples while she rubbed her wet pussy over my limp cock. It had been an unfulfilled desire of mine to fuck a black woman and the feeling of that black cunt on my dick was beginning to have an effect. As my cock began to harden the waitress wasted no time slipping it in. She began to bounce up and down and soon I was rock hard. I came surprisingly quickly and felt my sperm run from her pussy onto my crotch.

As the waitress moved off my lap I saw that Carrie was now face down across the table and the gas attendant was smacking her ass, his huge erection twitching. He turned to me and said, 'Fill 'er up sir, fill 'er up? I'll fuckin' fill 'er up' and he entered Carrie from behind. As he screwed my wife he continued to spank her behind and mumble, 'Fill 'er up?' over and over. He came violently, spilling cum onto her ass and back.

As far as I could tell my wife had fucked or masturbated all the men in the diner with the exception of the cook who had continued to slowly stroke his massive shaft the entire time. He was obviously the leader of this group and all eyes were now focused on him and the place went suddenly quiet.

Carrie lay sprawled across the table, I could see sweat and sperm on her body, her pussy was wet and gaping from the pounding she had taken. The cook walked over and motioned to the waitress to come to him. He looked down at his dick and she knew what to do. He grew even longer and thicker with the attention of the waitress and I wondered if Carrie would be able to accommodate it. He moved away from the waitress to my wife's head and forced himself into her mouth while the black woman fingered Carrie's cunt.

I must be mistaken for Carrie seemed to be sucking and licking this giant black cock with enthusiasm and when she moved a hand to his balls and caressed them I knew she was enjoying it or a very good actress.

'That's it, work that big black dick you slut, you like black dicks don't you?' said the cook.

The waitress was finger fucking her vigorously and inserted a digit into her ass; my wife let out little squeals of sexual enjoyment.

'What a woman' I thought, is she actually enjoying this?'

'This bitch is cumming and cumming, she's ready for you' commented the waitress.

The cook moved between Carrie's legs and the waitress grabbed his shaft and began teasing my wife's pussy with it.

'Bring him over and let him get a good, close look at his whore getting fucked by prime, grade A, black meat.'

Two men picked up my chair and positioned me under the table about a foot from Carrie's pussy. I could see how wet she was as the waitress kept rubbing the cook's hard-on over her pussy lips and clit.

'Oh, fuck me, please fuck me' my wife whimpered.

The cook took hold of his cock and pushed into Carrie. He withdrew immediately then plunged in again going deeper each time. My wife caught her breath in anticipation of the next thrust until she had taken at least ten inches of the cook's dick and there was still about four inches to go. I watched as his shaft glistened with her wetness and saw how her pussy stretched to accommodate him. He finally plunged into her right up to his heavy balls causing my wife to scream in delight. The cook fucked her rapidly, keeping most of his enormous black dick buried inside her. My ringside seat allowed me a detailed view of the action, pussy juice dripped onto my face as my lady panted 'Yes, yes, oooh yes.'

The crowd encouraged the cook and he fucked my wife faster and faster until he deposited a huge load in her pussy. He moved aside and the waitress began to lick him clean as I was lifted so my face was on Jean's pussy. I could taste pussy juices and sperm as she gyrated over my face, still very aroused.

Suddenly the chair was upright and the cook was moving towards me with gun in hand. He put it to my left temple and click.......country music....Garth

Brooks....Garth Brooks? The guy on the radio said it was 7:15a.m.

I blinked as my heart returned to something near normal and looked around the motel room. My cock was super hard and as I rolled over it slid between Carrie's ass cheeks, her pussy was hot and very wet. 'Morning Mr. Horny' she whispered.

'Well that makes you Mrs. Horny' I replied as my cock rubbed against her lips.

'I woke up like that,' she said 'I had a very horny dream about that diner we ate in a couple of days ago and all those black men, I'll tell you all about it after you fuck me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Desert Stop

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds