• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Family of His Own Pt. 02

A Family of His Own Pt. 02

123

The next morning John looked over at Karrie curled up on the floor in the corner. He had an amazing dream about Hayley the night before and woke up with a raging boner. He called over to wake up Karrie, who groggily stood up and asked what she could do for John.

"Rise and shine, Karrie. It's Sunday morning. Come over here and suck my dick," John demanded. Karrie got on the bed on her hands and knees, bent down and proceeded to give a sloppy blow job.

"You don't do this very often, do you Karrie?" John laughed.

"Um, no, sorry John. I don't have much experience in this," Karrie said shamefully with the dick head partially in her mouth.

"Oh, wow. That's hysterical. So that explains why Rick is such a bastard. No blowjobs. You're a crappy wife," John said.

"You're right, I'm sorry John," Karrie replied.

"No sweat, we'll make you a pro. Luckily your daughters, as you witnessed last night, are pretty damn good at it. Go down the hall and wake them up, bring them in here," John demanded.

Karrie left the room and came back with Hayley and Chelsey. Chelsey had a flush face and cum running down her leg, obviously just fucked by Rick. John was happy that they were following the instructions to the letter.

"Good morning, girls," John said.

"Good morning John!" Chelsey and Hayley seemed bubbly.

"Your mom doesn't know how to give a blowjob, and as you can see, after a nice dream about Hayley, I need to be taken care of. Come on to the bed, Hayley on my left, Chelsey on my right, and Karrie in between my legs," they all did as told. "Chelsey, please show Karrie how it's done."

Chelsey took all of John's huge, hard cock into her mouth and started sucking feverishly, looking up at her mom and mother and her boyfriend as if to see if they were paying attention. Karrie looked on intently, taking mental notes. John reached over and felt Hayley's huge tits and nipples and gave them a soft squeeze.

"OK, thanks Chels," John said, pushing her head away. "Hayley, take over."

Hayley did as told, swallowing his entire cock and milking it like a pro. John picked Hayley's phone up off the nightstand and took a photo then a movie of Hayley going to action on the thick prick. Karrie looked shocked, and Chelsey sort of looked the other way. No shit, Chels, something else you're not the best at, John thought. Instinctively he reached up, grabbed Chelsey's tit, and gave it a hard squeeze which caused Chelsey to buckle in pain and cry. Hayley kept moving as if nothing had happened. Karrie kept watching. John wanted to explode into Hayley's mouth, but instead pushed her head away and motioned to Karrie to get to work.

"Wow, much better Karrie!" John said as Karrie swallowed his cock. Hayley pushed her head down further until she started to gag, then grabbed her hair and pushed and pulled it up and down. John laughed, Hayley winked, and Chelsey looked on still grasping her abused breast. John then grabbed Karrie, flipped her around onto the bed, slapped her several times in the face and tits, and got on top of her in the pushup position. He stuck his dick into her mouth and fucked her mouth hard, causing her to gasp and gag even more. John unloaded into her throat, causing her to choke and spit up some sperm.

"Chelsey, don't let that sperm go to waste!" John urged. Chelsey licked the sperm off her mother's chin and cheek and swallowed as Karrie swallowed what she kept in her mouth.

"Great! You even figured out the swallowing part," John said, tapping Karrie on the ass. "Chelsey, go get your father, I want to go over the schedule."

Rick came into the room, surveyed the scene and sat on the bed next to Hayley. Chelsey sat next to Karrie. John prepared to read the schedule he wrote the night before. First he sent Hayley's blowjob photo to Alex, who immediately called back. There were 120 unread text messages on it from over the night. John laughed and showed Hayley what he sent Alex. When it rang, he told Hayley to pick up and tell Alex that it was obviously over, the dick she was sucking was John's, and he should never call back or see her again. She did exactly that, and once she was done, turned off the phone and John read the schedule.

"So, Hayley, you need to take care of breakfast right now. Move," John looked at Hayley and stole one last pinch of her huge nipples. "The rest of us can start getting ready for church. Wear the nice clothes you had on last night because we're all sitting together in the front row today."

Rick got up and went into the bathroom, Chelsey left and went into her bathroom. John went downstairs to check on Hayley who was busily preparing food in the kitchen, naked.

"Where's the coffee?" John asked Hayley.

"Sorry, I haven't gotten to it yet." Hayley answered.

John smacked her huge ass. "Make the coffee, Hayley. And call up to us when breakfast is ready."

"Yes, Sir!" Hayley responded, immediately looking for coffee in the cupboard. John went back upstairs into Chelsey's bathroom. She was in the shower, so John pulled back the curtain and joined her.

"Wash me," John said. Chelsey took the soap and a washcloth and lathered her boyfriend up from neck to toe. After he was rinsed off, John took the washcloth and started to lather Chelsey up. When he got to her ass, he scrubbed her crack well, and then told her to bend over. He saw her tight little asshole and felt his dick get hard. He put his finger in the washcloth and shoved it up her ass. She winced and arched her back but he continued in. "Just washing up," John smiled.

"Ok, thank you," Chelsey grunted. Then John took out the washcloth and pushed his hard dick into her. He'd fucked Chelsey many, many times, a couple times in the ass when she was drunk, but never was he able to get his entire dick into her ass. He slid it in and out softly at first, and then went a little faster. Chelsey was moaning loudly and whimpering each time John started to push in. He quickly came into her ass with a raging gush of cum. He told Chelsey to wash her hair after he removed his cock from her butt. She washed her hair as he got out of the shower and went out to find his suitcase in the master bedroom and put on his blue suit. By that point Rick was outside of the master bath shower and toweling off while Karrie had gotten into the shower.

"So, Rick, how was Chelsey this morning?" John asked.

"She was very good, thanks for asking, John," Rick smiled.

John felt like that wasn't much of a response. He was fucking his daughters and just says 'very good' when asked about it? "Well, what do you think of her tits, Rick? She has Karrie's tits, don't you think?"

"Yes, they are more like Karrie's than Hayley's are," Rick answered.

"Ah, you like fucking Hayley more than Chelsey, don't you?" John probed.

"Yes, I prefer Hayley, but also enjoy fucking Chelsey a lot," Rick smiled. John saw that his cock was chubb, so assumed he was telling the truth.

"Well, I wish I could say the same for Karrie," John laughed. Rick also gave a knowing laugh. Karrie was silent in the shower. "Yeah, sort of a dead fish in the sack, and I feel bad for you on the blowjob issue."

"Ah, welcome to my life... well, my old life," Rick smiled again. John liked the new Rick quite a bit. Amazing how a guy changes when he's getting fucked on a regular basis, John thought as he removed his clothes and opened the shower door where Karrie was lathering up. John shut the door behind him and looked at Karrie's plump, naked, wet, soapy body. He took the soap and washcloth from her and lathered up her back, her tits, and her ass, cleaning out her asshole like he did with Chelsey. He could hear John shaving and thought about how surreal this was and how much he liked it. Taking the family out in public was going to be interesting, he thought, and looked forward to it.

"Ok, you're clean. Get out," John told Karrie. She opened the door and picked up a towel. John watched as she dried off and as Rick ignored her presence. He was still getting used to this, and loved watching the dynamics as the family roles and relationships changed.

He heard Hayley shout from downstairs about breakfast and yelled back that everyone should go down and start without him, and that Hayley needed to get ready. Once he was out and dressed he walked down to the other bathroom and peaked in at Hayley who smiled broadly as she shaved her legs, her wet tits bouncing all over as she moved around the shower. When she turned around John stuck his hand in between her legs and felt her pussy lips and found her clit. Hayley stopped what she was doing and spread her legs wider allowing John to stick a few fingers up inside of her. She was so tight and wet, he really wanted to do her right then and there, but couldn't risk impregnating her while his experiment with Rick was underway, so he satisfied himself with a finger-fuck and told her to hurry up and get ready.

After getting dressed, John descended the stairs to find the whole family dressed in their clothes from last night and ready to leave. John loaded them up into the family Jeep Liberty and told Rick to drive to church. John rode shotgun and the three women took the back bench. As they pulled into the church parking lot, John reminded everyone that they were to stick together and sit in the front pew.

The family and John strode into church and sat in front. Several people waved and nodded to them, and the family members waved back if they knew who they were. Rick sat on the aisle with Karrie next to him, then Chelsey, John, and Hayley. John put himself between the girls on purpose as he wanted to play with them during the service.

About half-way through the sermon, John put his hands in between Chelsey and Hayley's legs and felt them both up. He felt the wetness of both of them on his fingers and started to pop a huge woody. The harder he rubbed, the wetter they got, and he was having fun. He decided not to go further though. Instead he reached over and pulled Hayley's meaty left boob out of her dress and set it down so it was exposed. He did the same with Chelsey's left breast. The people on stage acted as if nothing was wrong. Then John slipped Karrie's left tit out of her dress and they sat with exposed left breasts throughout the entire service.

When the service was over he ushered everyone back out to the Jeep to drive back home.

"Ok, well, we're going to have the family orgy when we get home. Again, just do whatever I say and you'll be fine. We're going to tape it, and it should be fun," John added. "When we get home, everyone gets changed into something more comfortable."

They rode back into the garage at the house and all got out of the car and went inside and changed. John told everyone to wait in the family room for him when they were done, which they did. He came back with a pad and pen and asked for ideas on scenes to incorporate into the orgy. He said everyone had to come up with one unique idea to fit the storyline. John told them that the beginning of the story line was that the family comes home on a rainy day, goes into the house, and tries to figure out what to do.

"Oh, I know," Chelsey raised her hand. "I think we should play a game, like express strip trivial pursuit."

"Very good, Chelsey," John congratulated his girlfriend with a pat on the head.

"Yeah, that's good, and then we can up the ante by saying that the person who wins gets to be the 'master' of the rest of the family for the afternoon!" Karrie added.

"Also good, Karrie!" John smiled at her. "Rick? Hayley? Any ideas?"

"Well, I think that as the only male that I should probably fuck everyone at some point in the orgy. I also thought it would be fun to see how quickly Chelsey and Hayley get orgasms in a bit of a contest," Rick smiled.

"Oh, yeah, and I think we should totally ask mom how to breast-feed since we're both gonna have kids soon, right? And she can demonstrate with us," Hayley smiled broadly.

"These are great ideas! We'll do them all," John replied. He wrote the ideas down and picked up the camera. He told them all to go back to the car with Rick and Karrie in front and Hayley and Chelsey in back. He sat in the way-back with the door open and taped them all having a conversation about having a family game of Trivial Pursuit now that they were home, and filmed them getting out of the car and walking into the house. Then he made them go back to the garage, went inside, and filmed them coming into the house from the inside. Once they were all in, he took Chelsey to film her looking for the Trivial Pursuit game. The other three sat at the kitchen table ready to play when Chelsey brought the game in and opened the box.

"You're going DOWN," Hayley said to no one in particular. Everyone laughed.

"Daddy, you go first because you're the oldest," Chelsey said after setting the game up on the table. "Rules are you get the pie piece when you answer any question from that category. You don't have to land on the wedge spot. And if you get one right, you get to choose which player gives up a piece of clothing. If you get one wrong, you lose a piece." John recognized his rules from the last time he and Chelsey played drunken strip Trivial Pursuit and laughed to himself.

Rick rolled the dice and moved four squares to the blue category. Karrie read the question: "Name the country that lies due east of Chile and shares its longest border."

"Argentina," Rick smiled and looked around the table proudly. "Chelsey, since you read the question, I'll take something from you."

Chelsey smiled back and took off her right sock, handing it over to her father. "Next, mom."

Karrie rolled the dice and landed on the orange category. "Ugh, sports."

Chelsey read the card, "Who won the 1969 World Series?"

"Ummm, baseball, right?" Everyone laughed. "I don't know, the Yankees?"

"Nope, Mets. Lose it, Karrie!" Chelsey motioned to her mother to remove a sock. "My turn, who's going to read?"

"I will," Rick took the cards from Chelsey, who landed on the green category for science and nature. "All right, what is the symbol for gold on the periodic table of the elements?"

"Au, right?" Chelsey asked.

"Right! Who do you want to take from?"

"Hayley! Give it up." Hayley bent over to take off her right sock, showing a huge amount of cleavage which Rick and Chelsey both stared at and smiled. Hayley handed over her right sock to her older sister.

"Hayley, your turn," Rick said as Hayley rolled and landed on the pink category for arts and entertainment.

"Yay, my best one!" Hayley said.

"Who won the Oscar for best actress in 1984? Year you were born, Hay," Rick added.

"Oh geez, I don't know... um... I think that was the year Terms of Endearment won, so I'll guess Shirley MacClaine?"

"Yes, Hay! Nice guess," Rick smiled.

"Give up the other socky, Chelsey," Hayley smiled as Chelsey removed her other sock and handed it over.

"Hmmm, looks like a competition!" Karrie smiled.

Rick won his next turn and earned another piece of pie, and a sock from Karrie. Then Karrie got one right and took a sock from Rick. Chelsey then landed on the orange square.

"Oh, God, no," said the barefooted Chelsey. "I hate these questions."

"Who was the NFL's first President?"

"Ugh, I have no freakin' idea," Chelsey shook her head. Rick instinctively looked at his daughter's chest. "Um... I don't know, Jim Smith."

"Close! Jim Thorpe. What are you giving up, Chelsey?"

Chelsey stood up and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, then pulled them down and kicked them off, revealing her red thong. She sat down as the family applauded staring at her cute little ass.

"My turn," Hayley moved and landed on blue. "Ugh. Not good at this either."

Chelsey read the blue question. Hayley got it wrong, losing her second sock.

Rick landed on a yellow square. "History, my favorite!" Chelsey read the question and Rick answered correctly. "Ok, Hayley, I think we should take yours next." Hayley stood up and started to unbutton her jeans, but stopped and took off her shirt instead, revealing her black d-cup bra struggling to keep her large breasts from popping out on display. Rick smiled from ear-to-ear, which Chelsey noticed and which caused her to instinctively cross her arms over her chest. Karrie rolled and landed on orange again.

"Ugh, forget it, I'll just take it off," Karrie stood up and decided to go the pants route revealing a white bikini cut pair of panties.

Chelsey landed on history and answered correctly. She demanded her father's second sock.

Hayley landed on green. "Science, not my strong point..."

"Nothing's your strong point!" Chelsey laughed. Hayley looked irritated. "What was the first city to be leveled by a plutonium-based atomic bomb?"

"Oh! I know this one. Hiroshima!" Hayley looked proud.

"Oh sorry, sorry, no it's Nagasaki," Chelsey smiled motioning Hayley to stand up. She did, and took off her jeans revealing her big ass and black thong. Rick adjusted his cock in his pants when he saw the ass he loved so much.

"Ah, Hayley, good try, but I have to say that I'm not upset that you got it wrong," he said smiling at his youngest daughter. Chelsey, again, crossed her arms and gave a fake smile.

"Dad, your turn," Chelsey said picking up the card to read once Rick landed on the pink square. Chelsey read the question and Rick didn't get it right. He stood up and took off his shirt revealing his well-sculpted arms, chest and stomach. The three girls applauded once he took it off.

Karrie moved and answered another question wrong and took off her shirt showing everyone her white bra. Chelsey got one right, demanding another item from Hayley who thrilled everyone by losing her bra, her huge tits tumbling out onto her chest. She sat down and rested them on the table causing the girls to laugh and Rick to stare at her tan tits and large, erect nipples.

Hayley answered a question correctly and took Chelsey's shirt. She was wearing a matching red bra. Rick smiled and nodded with approval at seeing his older daughter's sexy red underwear.

Rick got one right and took Hayley's thong, making her the first one out. She had to sit up on the bar stools overlooking the table, referee Chelsey decided. Rick approved as it gave him a perfect view of the Hay-lo and boobs.

Karrie got another one wrong and lost her bra revealing her saggy white tits. Then Chelsey answered incorrectly to lose her bra and showing off her cute, perky tits with hard pink nipples. Rick answered correctly again making Karrie the next one out and putting him at a distinct advantage over Chelsey with two items left over Chelsey's one thong. Karrie joined Hayley on the barstools. Chelsey answered correctly getting Rick's corduroys off. The girls again clapped and hooted as Rick stood and showed off his boxers with his thick, hardening cock making a huge impression on them as it pressed against the material.

Rick moved his piece and landed on the brown square for literature. Chelsey pulled a card. "Which mythical land did Puff the Magic Dragon live?"

Rick sang the answer, "in the land of Honalee! Take it off, girl!"

Chelsey smiled, stood up to the cheers of her family, turned around, bent over, and sexily pulled down her red thong becoming the third naked woman in the room. She held Rick's hand aloft to proclaim him the winner. Everyone applauded again.

"Ok, daddy's the winner which means that he's the boss for the rest of the day," Karrie proclaimed. "What would you like us to do, Rick?"

"First things first, I would like congratulatory kisses from my ladies," Rick said, grabbing Chelsey and planting a kiss on her lips while placing his hand on her ass and giving it a hard squeeze. This turned Chelsey on who passionately kissed her father back with an open mouth and pressed herself against his body.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Family of His Own Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds