• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Family of His Own Pt. 03

A Family of His Own Pt. 03

12

John woke with the sun in his eyes. He looked down on the floor and saw Karrie sleeping naked in a ball on the rug below him like a pet. He yawned, got up to go to the bathroom stepping over Karrie, and checked the clock. 9:00 am. He checked his schedule... lesbo/gym day. He let Karrie keep sleeping on the floor and went down to the basement to check on the progress.

The large room on the left as he descended the stairs was walled off and he could hear the workers doing their thing. On the right, a brand new gym had been created with all new, state-of-the-art equipment, and the walls and ceilings were completely covered with mirrors. There was light coming from recessed lighting in the ceiling and the walls. There were two exercise bikes, an elliptical, a rowing machine, a large weight machine with a bench press, some of those huge rubber balls, four treadmills all facing one mirrored wall, and cameras throughout. There was a closet full of towels and stuff with a door that was completely made of a two way mirror that you could sit in undetected yet no one could see in. Everything was made exactly to his specs and he was extremely impressed with the workmanship. He knocked on the makeshift walls in the next room and Jack poked his sawdust covered head out of the room.

"Nice work, Jack!" John congratulated his builder. "Exactly what we talked about."

"Thank you, Sir," Jack replied. "Wait until you see this project. You're going to love it. It'll be done by tomorrow morning for sure. We've soundproofed everything, too."

"Thanks a lot, Jack," John shook his hand. "I had no idea you were here working so the soundproofing works well."

"Well I think you'll enjoy yourselves down here." Jack turned around and went back to work with his crew.

Oh, no doubt about that, Jack, John thought.

John went back upstairs to check on Chelsey. She was fast asleep, completely nude laying on her bed. John sat on the bed next to her and ran his hand up and down her back, ass, and thighs. She didn't stir. John smacked her ass hard and Chelsey woke up with a start. She looked very confused and then met John's gaze and smiled.

"Breakfast isn't going to make itself, Chels," John looked her in the eye.

"Sorry John, I'm sorry, what time is it?"

"9:15, bitch. Get the hell up and make some fucking coffee and shit. Geez," John looked very stern.

Chelsey hopped out of bed and ran down the stairs in the nude and started clanking around in the kitchen. John smiled and walked to Hayley's room. The door was open a crack. Rick and Hayley were spooning and sleeping heavily. John yelled into the room.

"Rick, get to work." He looked at the door and looked at Hayley and immediately reached under the covers and found his cock, sticking it between Hayley's legs as she laid there. John thought he must have had morning wood because he started fucking Hayley immediately. She kept her eyes closed and took her father's cock without reacting. Fuck overload, John thought.

John left Rick and Hayley's room and went back to his room. He kicked Karrie's tit and stepped on it until she was awake and she sat up with a start. "Lesbian day, Karrie. Sounds great, doesn't it," John said flatly. Karrie nodded and yawned.

"Wow, I could think of something to stick in there," John took his chubb cock out of his boxer briefs and stood over Karrie, grabbing her hair and moving her head toward his dick. She took it in immediately and started to suck and lick it. "Wow, nice improvement, Karrie," John congratulated his little sex servant. She tried to mumble a thank you but her mouth was otherwise engaged. "Chelsey is downstairs making breakfast for Rick, Hayley and I. Hayley's getting boned by Rick, and it's time for you to get up off your lazy ass and start cleaning up around here."

John felt like he was going to cum and decided to give it to her as she wouldn't be having breakfast, but then further decided to hold on as he smelled cinnamon rolls cooking downstairs. He grabbed Karrie's hair and pulled her up to walk her downstairs. "You'll need to come down and clean up after Chelsey, then get something on and go do some shopping. I am going to call in a prescription to the pharmacy where you'll need to pick it up and tell them that Rick was in an accident and won't be coming to work for awhile. Buy a lot of groceries so it lasts us awhile. Ask Chelsey, Hayley and Rick what they need to make meals, buy a lot of penis-sized fruit and vegetables, such as bananas, carrots, cucumbers, and those big foot-long pepperoni sticks, a big sausage, and some baguettes. Karrie was writing furiously once they got to the kitchen where Chelsey had pulled two pans of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls out of the oven.

"Ok, got it," Karrie said. "Anything else?"

"Yes, a bunch of batteries of all different sizes so we don't run out. Especially AAs and Ds. Lots of cans of whipped cream, a couple of flyswatters, and some KY jelly, all different kinds. Buy them out. Then get home, take off your clothes, put everything away where you'll remember to get them when I want them, and do the laundry then clean the house. Put the KY by every bed and around the house where we might need it. Your cunts are getting a little dry."

Chelsey gave her a list of things to buy, and Rick came downstairs without Hayley and gave her some more.

"Where's Hayley?" Karrie asked.

"GO, Karrie," John snapped. She quickly put on sweat pants and a sweatshirt without underwear, slipped on some shoes, grabbed her purse and her keys, and ran toward the garage door. "And take your phone, but call no one but the house if you need something and don't answer any calls or texts."

Chelsey was icing one pan of cinnamon rolls and started to ice the other. "Wait, Chels," John said. He stepped over toward her, told her to get on her knees, hold one of the pans in one hand, and grab and suck his dick with the other hand and her big mouth. She sucked his dick until he was about to cum, and then John pulled out and came all over the pan of cinnamon rolls in her hand. He took the pan and put it on the table where Rick as sitting. "Eat," he told Rick, who grabbed a cum-covered roll and stuck it in his mouth. Chelsey came over and ate one as well.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" John asked as Rick and Chelsey nodded with their mouths full. It's lesbian day, Chelsey. As soon as Hayley gets down here and we finish eating, we'll get started. Looks like rain today anyway, so probably a good day to stay in. I have a surprise for you in the basement."

Hayley finally came down as John was drinking his coffee. She grabbed a cum roll from the table and took a bite. "Mmmmm, these are great! Chelsey did you make these?"

"Chelsey and Bob both contributed," Rick said with his mouth full and cum on the corner of his mouth. Hayley leaned over and kissed it off. Rick smiled and gave her boobs and ass a grab and a pat, respectively.

"Where's mommy?" Hayley asked, grabbing another roll. John was at the counter eating the ones that were iced with the sugary frosting.

"Shopping. If you need anything call her cell. Make sure we have everything you need for meals. I can always send her back, though."

"Cool. She usually gets everything," Hayley took a swig of coffee to wash down her breakfast.

"Ready for lesbian day?" Rick asked Hayley. Hayley looked at Chelsey and smiled.

"Take your time eating, Hay," John said. We have plenty of time, and will need Karrie for some of the action.

"Well, it's not completely lesbian day," Hayley winked at her father. "If you didn't knock me up last night and this morning, I'm not sure what will!" Chelsey and Rick both laughed and exchanged winks and smiles. Cute, John thought sarcastically, wanting to vomit.

John went back upstairs and called the pharmacy with the iPhone he had taken from Christy at Starbucks ... when was that? Seems like forever ago... and ordered prescriptions for Viagra, sleeping pills, Xanax, Vicodin, Oxycontin, and a number of other barbiturates and medicines for pick up by Karrie Stevens. He said that there would be no charge on the medicines and the woman on the other end said that it would be no problem. He then jumped into the shower. He took an extra long time thinking about his plan for the day. He heard Rick, Chelsey and Hayley walking up the stairs about 20 minutes later, and go into the other bathroom. He turned off the water, grabbed a towel, and stepped out into the hallway. He saw Rick and Chelsey brushing their teeth at the counter and heard the water running in the shower.

"You can use the other shower," John pointed to the master bedroom. Rick walked over and turned the water on. "You and Hayley should shower together," he said to Chelsey. "Shave each other's legs and bikini lines. Ask Hayley to shave your ass while you're at it." John smiled as he felt Chelsey's hairy butt. "Italians..." he shook his head. "Everyone get dressed in the clothes I lay out on your beds," he said loudly enough for all to hear.

"Hey sis," he heard Hayley chirp as Chelsey stepped into the shower.

"John said you have to shave my ass," Chelsey said, nonchalantly as Hayley giggled. John put Hayley's green sweat suit out on her bed with a green thong and a push-up green bra. He laid Chelsey's brown sweat suit on her grayish-blue bedspread, and laid a gray pair of sweats and an orange Syracuse t-shirt on the master bed. John grabbed some clothes of his own, got dressed, and walked downstairs for another cup of coffee. He flipped on the TV and watched the news.

Rick came down first. "Grab your phone, Rick. Start making calls about getting me your money. Karrie is getting you out of work. No other calls or texts," John commanded. He said the same to Chelsey, who came down next, and then told Hayley to take care of her work issues and stuff. All three took care of the business efficiently and without emotion. John was happy to hear them work it all out.

After about an hour, John heard the garage door open. "Rick, Chelsey, go out and help your mother bring in the groceries. Hayley was sitting on the couch next to him. After Rick and Chelsey walked out, he looked at Hayley as she watched TV and sipped her coffee.

"So, Hayley, you don't like me, do you," John asked her. "Tell the truth."

"Well, no, I liked you, but I was just, you know, jealous and stuff," Hayley stammered.

"Yeah, I knew that," John said. He reached over and felt her big, warm breast under her tight green sweat jacket. She put her coffee down and turned toward him. "I never liked you at all, and am having a lot of fun watching all of this go down," John smiled as he unzipped her jacket and looked at her massive cleavage. He pulled one of her breasts out of the bra and touched her nipple until it hardened. "Damn, you've got awesome tits, Hayley," John continued.

"Thank you," Hayley said proudly, puffing her chest out a little bit. John leaned down and sucked her nipple, teasing it with his tongue. She giggled and rubbed John's head as he sucked, pulling him closer. He bit her nipple lightly and she jumped and let out a slight gasp. Then he leaned back and grabbed Rick's cell phone and took a photo of Hayley with her breast popping out of her bra. She smiled broadly and winked. He saved it as Rick's wallpaper. Then he took the iPhone he 'borrowed' and took another photo.

"Ok, pack that fucker back up and help your mom put away the groceries. Take out any food that can be used as a dildo, plus the whipped cream cans and put them all in one big bowl here on the kitchen table," John commanded. Hayley went into the kitchen and started unloading the bags with her parents. "Chelsey, take all of the meds and put them up in the master bathroom." Chelsey walked upstairs with the large pharmacy bag. John followed her up with her mother's cell phone.

"Hey Chelsey," John said as she was unloading the pharmaceuticals into the medicine cabinet.

"Hi Honey," Chelsey answered.

"Don't 'hi honey' me, bitch," John looked at her.

"I'm sorry," Chelsey answered, deflated.

"Chelsey, I was going to break up with you this weekend, what do you think about that?" John looked her in the eye sternly.

"Oh, well, that would be sad," Chelsey stuttered as she tried to answer, unsure of what to say and afraid of saying the wrong thing.

"I decided, instead, to keep you for awhile, and your family. Your mom is a great fuck, by the way. So's your daddy," John smiled. "How do you like your daddy's cock?"

"I love it," Chelsey said. "I am enjoying the opportunity to get to know him that way."

"Oh, I bet you are. But you're a little jealous of Hayley, aren't you?" John pulled Rick's phone out of his pocket. "Look." He showed her the photo of Hayley and her big tit sticking out as his wallpaper.

"Oh wow," Chelsey said, tearing up. "I guess you're right. I know he likes her better. Everyone does."

"Yes, well she's prettier, flirtier, has bigger tits," John enjoyed this.

"Yeah..." Chelsey was crying now.

"But, you know what?" John said. Chelsey looked up hopefully.

"Your mom seems to like you better, I think."

"Really?"

"Yeah, in fact she asked me to get a picture of you for her phone. Why don't you pose the same way Hayley did for your daddy?"

Chelsey smiled and unzipped her jacked down to her belly button and pulled a boob out of her bra. She squeezed her nipple to get it hard, and smiled as John took the photo.

"See, now you both have a fan club," John said. "But I'm not in it. I like Hayley better too." He grinned and walked out and heard her sob some more. "Come down when you get yourself together. It's time to fuck your sister."

John entered the kitchen and saw that everything was put away. Karrie was naked as she was told. Rick and Hayley were back in the family room. A bowl of bananas, carrots, cucumbers, a big zucchini, and some celery stalks were on the table with four large pepperoni sticks, a big salami, four cans of whipped cream, and some cherries next to it. Cherries... good one. John thought.

"Ok, everyone, we're going to make a new movie called Sisterly Love starring Hayley and Chelsey!" Everyone clapped. They liked making movies, John noticed. "Just do what I tell you to do like last time, and it should be a great flick."

Chelsey and Hayley looked at each other. Chelsey was not smiling, but Hayley had a huge, stupid grin on her face. They all moved into the family room. John told Karrie to put on some clothes and told Chelsey and Hayley to sit on the couch and turn on the TV. He gave Chelsey and magazine and Hayley a sketch pad and pencil. He told Rick to move upstairs until called.

"The premise is that Chelsey and Hayley are enjoying a day off and lounging in the family room watching some chick flick while Chelsey leafs through some magazines and Hayley sketches a picture of Chelsey. Then Mom comes in to say that she and Rick are going to head out of the house to run some errands. Then Rick will come down, you both will give Hayley and Chelsey kisses on the cheeks -- the face, Karrie! -- and you'll leave out the garage door and stay in the garage until I tell you to come back. Got it?"

"Yes, got it," Karrie answered.

"Good, go upstairs and tell Rick the plan. Then come down when I call you Karrie to tell them about you leaving, then you'll call Rick to leave and you'll exit like I said." Karrie nodded and went upstairs.

"Hayley, draw a picture of Chelsey. Draw her head, and leave space for the body. After your parents leave, Chelsey will ask you what you're drawing and you'll show her. Tell her how pretty she is and how the drawing really brings out her attractiveness of her hair, eyelashes. Then Chelsey will talk about how she doesn't feel pretty, not as pretty as you, talk about how she wishes she had big boobs like you, and start to cry. You'll sit next to her, comfort her, put your arm around her and take it from there." He told Hayley what to do and when, and what she was looking for next.

"Ok, ready!" Hayley answered enthusiastically.

"Ready, Chels?"

"Ready."

"Good, places then." John turned on the hand held video and made sure the others were recording. He called for Karrie who came down and told them the plan. Then called for Rick. Rick came down and kissed them both goodbye and left out the garage. Then he turned the camera on Chelsey who looked up and asked Hayley about the picture. Hayley showed her the portrait. Once Chelsey was crying and Hayley was over on the couch.

"Chelsey, don't cry. I love the way you look," Hayley said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Chelsey looked up and smiled. "You really think so?"

"Yes, I do. In fact, I want to draw you exactly the way you are. Why don't you pose for me?"

"Um, sure, ok," Chelsey looked confused. "What should I do?"

Hayley went over to get her sketch pad and pencil and sat on the couch. "Ok, I have your face and hair, which are gorgeous. Now I want to sketch your body. How about if you stand over by the chair I was in with the natural light coming in the window?"

Chelsey did as told and stood next to the chair.

"Ok, perfect. Now, take off your sweat suit jacket and your bra and I'll sketch your upper body," Hayley suggested.

"Hay! You're doing a nude sketch?" Chelsey asked.

"Yes, like I said, I want to capture your true beauty, and you have a perfect body so you should be nude," Hayley answered, squirming a bit on the couch as she felt herself getting wet.

Chelsey unzipped her sweat jacket and placed it carefully on the table next to the window. Then she reached back and unsnapped her bra and took it off, placing it on top of her jacket. She turned and stood looking at Hayley. "Like this?"

"Yes! Oh that's great, Chelsey. Except put your hand on the chair or something less... rigid. More natural."

Chelsey did as told and Hayley sketched her sister's upper body. John filmed them from different angles and waited for Hayley to finish. Then Hayley told Chelsey to take off her pants and she would sketch her lower body. Chelsey put her pants on the table, neatly folded, and resumed her pose. Hayley then told her to remove her thong. Chelsey stood and felt Hayley's eyes on her vagina and it made her feel nice to get such rapt attention from her little sister. She looked back at Hayley's chest; her zipper was down half way showing off her huge tits. She sighed.

"What was that about?" Hayley asked. "Almost done."

"No, no being impatient, I was just looking at my little chest compared to yours, Hay, and feeling bad about myself. Not really fair..." Chelsey trailed off, feeling silly for suggesting it although it was her true feeling.

"You want big tits, Chels?"

"Yeah."

"You mean, like this?" Hayley walked over and showed Chelsey the picture. John followed Hayley and filmed Chelsey's surprised look.

"Oh my GOD!" Chelsey shrieked. "Yes, Hayley, just like that!"

The picture was a perfect likeness of Chelsey except for that she had gigantic tits, bigger than Hayley's, with large areolas and big, fat nipples. Chelsey grabbed the picture and looked closer. "You're such a good artist, Hayley. I love this!"

"Well, it's yours, beautiful," Hayley smiled back at her naked older sister. She stepped back and took another look. "Although, you are MUCH prettier as you are..."

"Well thanks, Hayley. I appreciate it. You are the pretty one. If I could draw you I would."

Hayley then walked closer to Chelsey and took the sketch and put it on the chair. Then she gave Chelsey a huge hug. She could feel Chelsey's boobs pressed against her and it made her feel horny. She moved her hands down Chelsey's back and to her newly shaved ass, and gave it a squeeze.

"Hay! What are you...?"

"Chelsey, I love you."

"Hayley, I love you too..."

"No, I really love you a lot," Hayley backed away and unzipped her jacket. She let it fall to the floor. Chelsey stared at her chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Family of His Own Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds