• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kaitlyn's Story

Kaitlyn's Story

12

I might as well be blunt about it. I was thrilled to find stories about other Mormon women that like the penis, even though they probably couldn't love it as much as I do. And, even more excited to learn that I could tell my story here.

My name is Kaitlyn. I was a typical Mormon girl raised in a devout Mormon family. I did the normal Mormon things, especially with father always loading us up for services or some kind of silly Mormon reason for getting together. I did all the Mormon things as well as did well in school and sports. You could have seen my photo in the newspaper as an all star in my sport.

You wouldn't have known me. If you have ever seen a page of those listings the photos look like we all must be sisters due to all the inbreeding. With all the interest in the Church about genealogy it is funny that most our family trees are more like a vine or a bush.

So, anyway, I was very much the Mormon "chick" through high school, attending dances and the like with not any real boyfriend. Not that I would attract a boyfriend. I've always been skinny and looked like I was twelve. I wouldn't even wear a bra had it not been for the fact that my nipples always were getting aroused and sticking out like crazy. Still do! Now I'm a mother of four kids of my own and still am 5' 4" and weigh only 96 pounds. It's not always a blessing, but I still look like I couldn't be much older than fifteen or so in spite of my 26 years.

My husband likes it. Mormon men are always wanting to fuck a young girl and I definitely fit the part. What I got left off with the lack of tits the good Lord made up with a killer ass. Lately my husband had let his priesthood and Church related goings on take over in place of what was a pretty good sex life. Not that I really care. I don't wait around on him. When I need to fuck, I need to fuck.

This all started after high school. Both my mother and father had gone on church missions before college. That meant they were in their mid-twenties before they married, except Dad held out until he was thirty before marrying mom at 24 and just out of college. Dad had gone to South America on his mission and Mom had gone to Atlanta. I don't know how Mom felt about fucking Dad, but I do have eight older brothers and sisters.

With me, I learned as soon as I left the house that men can be led around by their pecker. My life was destined to be controlled by my cunt. This started to happen right after I entered the MTC, aka the Missionary Training Center, in Provo. There we were taught how to handle questions from potential new members and how to handle ourselves in all kinds of situations on our missions.

There were things that could happen to me that I never ever thought about happening after living a sheltered life in our Church based lives. Some of them didn't seem that bad. I mean I never thought about being propositioned or fondled in someone's home while talking about our church. After not ever having a real kiss before that time the idea of getting my ass patted or my nipples brushed up against, right up to getting my pussy touched through my clothes made me wet just thinking about it.

The leader had brought the girls together for these discussions away from the boys. Sitting around talking about this got me feeling all warm down there at my pussy. I had touched myself while bathing, even giving my clit a work over a few times, but never made myself cum.

I don't know why, but my hands were under the table during the talks and I got to thinking about the tingle I was starting to feel. I got a finger on the crotch of my slacks and started to press my clit. I got a reaction from my cunt that I had not felt with that intensity before. I wanted to stop myself, but the more I did to myself the better it got.

I was getting wet into my panties and was to the point I felt myself starting lose control and wanting to scream. I gave a hard push shoving my clit down towards my cunt opening. I had an orgasm. I let out a little groan. I blushed terribly, but no one seemed to notice. I couldn't wait to do that again. Then rest of my time there I got myself off while my roommates slept.

I started noticing the boys at the MTC. I wondered what it would be like to fuck one of them. That would be a scandal my parents would never live down. "Did you hear about Kaitlyn getting kicked out of her mission for fucking Elder so and so?"

The training was winding down and I was eager to get going to California for my mission. I started hoping I would be assigned with one of the hot boys as my partner. And, my hoping paid off. One of the more dreamy of the guys, Caleb and I were assigned to work together. One of the rules of going on a mission was there was to be no romantic opportunities. It was working in the education of people and using the Book of Mormon to get them to join our church.

Still it seemed if something happens, it happens. Then on the flight out of the Salt Lake airport it became apparent that not much was going to happen. I don't even think Caleb new there was a difference between a boy and a girl. His parents and ingrained in him that he would go on his mission, go to college, and have lots of babies with his wife. My folks expected their girls to go on a mission, return home to get married, and raise a family. I never expected to think any other way about it.

But, my vagina was starting to lead me around and control my thoughts. I was supposed to be preaching the Book of Mormon and all the related volumes. However, my main concern was thinking about sex and what that would be like until I was almost constantly feeling my pussy juice puddle in my panties.

Caleb had a place he rented with two other guys on their own missions. Caleb and I would meet each morning and start the rounds in our assigned neighborhood.

The closest thing I had in male interested in me is that my hosts had a fourteen year old son that would slide a mirror at the crack below the bathroom door when I was in there. I didn't figure there was much he could see from that angle. The idea of him trying to see really did get me aroused.

Then after a couple of nights teasing myself by facing naked towards the door and making exaggerated movements with my body as if he could see me, I got chance right after dinner to check out just what could be seen. I took a small mirror from my purse, turned on the bathroom light and closed the door from the outside. I slid the mirror where I could see my admirer put his and bent low on the hall carpet to see what he could see.

Oh my God! I could see all of the shower curtain, which meant he could see all of me. I had been showing the little shit my tits and pussy full on. Every part of me had been seen. Thank goodness I had not masturbated. I felt a rush of shame and embarrassment. Then I started to get wet. My nipples were hard as rocks and sticking out. Some boy had seen my body naked for the first time. Some boy that wanted to see me naked. And, he had taken big chances to see me.

I became a wreck. First of all I needed to put my mirror away and think over my new found knowledge. Damn the little fuck was only 14, but he had a cock and balls and probably jacked off thinking about me. I wanted to finger myself, but it was a night to go to the church facilities. It would have to wait.

We sat around with about forty women discussing family happenings and talked about those that were not there. I kept thinking that of that many women, me and maybe five or six others, were the only ones not to know how it felt to have a hard cock worked up their cunt. I started looking at one then the other while wondering how they react to getting their vaginas filled with hard cock. Again, my pussy was controlling my brain.

I wanted to get home and get to working on myself. I needed some relief. My juices were flowing from my highly aroused pussy. The kid was going to stay at a friend's house. Maybe I could slip a finger in myself in the shower. I closed the bathroom door and turned the lock. I stripped from my clothes, kind of missing having the kid watch me.

I opened the shower curtain and started to reach to turn on the water. I heard a slight sound at the door. I reached to take the towel off the rack so I could glance that way. The mirror was under the door. Oh my heck! It hadn't been the kid watching me. It had been Mr. Jensen!

Frozen where I stood, I didn't know what to do. Then logic took over. He had been watching me several times. Nothing was different except now I knew it was a fifties-something man wanting to see my body instead of his son. Mr. Jensen did so much stuff for the church. He was currently secretary to the bishop in this ward. All that and he craved to see me. A skinny, titless girl not long out of high school.

It was weird. I started to move. Then I put on my little show. I turned on the water, making sure my ass, and hoping there was enough light for my cunt was exposed to him as I bent over. I stood back up and kept my legs apart and rubbed my stomach with my hand. Drawing intention to my dampening pussy, in the event his eyes were already locked on, I reached for my nipples to tease them to hardness. They already were. As far as tits, I already mentioned that I didn't really have any.

I hope he likes flat-chested women I thought as I stepped into the shower. I reached for the curtain to close it and thought if I was careful I wouldn't get the floor too wet and Mr. Jensen could watch me wash. I left it open and started soaping up, turning towards the door to wash my pussy.

My pussy took over. It let me wash it way too long. The outer lips were engorged and the inner ones starting to peak into sight like they do when I am about to cum. I lost it and had a big orgasm with Mr. Jensen watching me in this little mirror under the bottom of the door. I caught my breath and finished up washing, then rinsed myself off. I was going to take my time getting my pajamas on so he could watch me move around nude. When I looked at the door again the mirror was gone.

It was awkward when we met in the kitchen when I was getting a snack a little later. Part of me, most of me, wanted either to grab him and kiss him or take his hand and guide it between legs. What a spectacle that would be, a man in his fifties fondling a girl just into her mission. His course hand between by skinny thighs, fingering my wet cunt.

I heard him downstairs call out to his wife that he was going to shower in the hall bath so the bedroom wouldn't be so humid when they went to bed. Did I have him worked up so that he was going to screw Mrs. Jensen? I went into my room and closed the door. Moments later I heard him walk by my room and go into the bathroom that I use and close the door.

My mind started to imagine him being naked where I shower and thinking of him watching me naked earlier. Then my pussy took over again. I had to see this. I got my little mirror. I went into the hallway and went to check on Mrs. Jensen. She was watching a program on television. I crept up to the bathroom and dropped to my stomach. I pushed the little mirror forward to the gap between the floor and the bottom of the door.

Oh, my heck! There he was sitting on the toilet. He had taken off all of his clothes. I could see his hand working between his thighs. Then I could make out the shape of his cock in his hand and he stroked down on the shaft. He was all red faced and sweaty. I could hear him talking as he stroked his cock. I couldn't believe what I heard.

"Oh Kaitlyn, Katie honey, that is so good. Just keep fucking me like that." Holy shit! He was jacking off while thinking about fucking me. I wanted to go to my room and masturbate so bad. My aching twat made me stay at the spot where I could both see and hear what was going on.

"Kaitlyn, you are going to make me cum. Am I stretching you little virgin cunt too far? Am I hurting you? Do you want my seed deep inside you?"

I kept my eyes glued to the mirror. My pussy was answering his questions ... "No, keep stretching my little virgin cunt. No, you are not hurting me. Yes, spray your seed deep inside my sopping hole."

My one hand was holding the mirror. The other was in my pajama bottoms trying to work a couple of my fingers inside myself. Suddenly Mr. Jensen jumped up, standing sideways to my view. His hand was moving fast over his shaft. When it was back I could see what seemed like what would have to be the world's largest cock. At least to me that had never seen a hard prick before.

God, I was thinking, how does Mrs. Jensen get that thing inside her pussy. Later I learned it was just average in size, but to little, skinny me it seemed gigantic. Then Mr. Jensen started looking down and kept stroking. I could hear him speaking again.

"That's it Kaitlyn. Do you like my cock in your mouth? Do you want me to shoot my load there or can you take me down your throat? That's my girl, Kaitlyn, take me all the way. Put your nose in my pubic hair, Sweetie. You have to stop. I want to cum inside your hot little cunt. Spray my seed against your cervix."

Oh shit did he have me aroused and wet. I felt like I was in the room with him and my pussy really wanted to feel a hard cock wedged inside. I had forgotten about Mrs. Jensen. I didn't care if she walked up on me there, peeking under the door. Luckily she must have been entranced with her program. I was fingering my pussy so hard and I was so near a huge orgasm for myself. Then Mr. Jensen started jacking himself off even harder. He knelt down like he was fucking me standing up.

"Oooh Kaitlyn, that's so good. Do you love my cock in you, baby? Do you want me to fill you with my sperm. Knock you up with a little Jensen?"

That part finished me off. I stopped watching while I flooded my fingers as my cunt exploded in lust. When I looked back it was when Mr. Jensen started to cum. The first spurt shot out and hit the floor. Then gobs more came out. I was thinking about how that was the stuff that made babies. I didn't want babies, but I wanted to feel cum inside me. Then another spurt and a couple of dribbles and he was done.

I started to get up to go to my room. He looked towards the door like he heard something. Probably really making sure no one heard him and he wasn't getting caught. I decide to lay where I was until he started the shower. He reached into the hamper and took out my wet towel to mop his cum of the floor. I could see his softened cock, still all shiny with his cum.

Then he looked in the hamper again and took out my bra and panties. He held up the bra, looking for the tag.

"Wow, little Kaitlyn, a size 28 A-cup. You are a little sweetie. My girls were 38 D-cup at your age. I rather suck your little titties than theirs."

Yeah ... that's me ... a size 28 A-cup. I already said I am skinny and all nipple across the top. What did Mr. Jensen mean that he would rather suck my little titties? Did he suck on his own daughter's titties when they were at home? That would be pretty fucking weird to have your Dad suck your nipples into his mouth.

My bra went back into the hamper and Mr. Jensen turned his attention to my panties. I know I left a little spot in them from leaking pussy juice. Mr. Jensen focused right on it. I almost gasped when he put the crotch to his mouth and licked at my dried cum.

"You tasted good, Kaitlyn, do you like me eating your tight little pussy? Do you like me to suck your clit between my lips and to run my tongue into you wet gash?"

I almost answered that out loud. Not only was my pussy telling me it would like to be in the room with Mr. Jensen right now, but my brain was starting to go along with the idea. I watched this older man suck my panties into his mouth to get to my pussy juice.

"Don't worry, Kaitlyn, Mrs. Jensen won't see your cum in your panties."

I was hot and bothered, as they say. Mr. Jensen turned on the shower. I got up and slipped into my room. After his shower was over I could hear Mr. Jensen stop outside my door.

"What would I do if he came in the room with me?"

Right now, I had my clit between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it between them, wanting to cum still again. If he came in the room and made any effort at all I'd fuck him. My first experience with a man. I really wanted it. I heard him walk away. My hand kept rolling my clit. The other hand put two fingers in my slit. I laid there rolling my clit and fingering my cunt hole forever until finally letting myself cum and then drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Mrs. Jensen had made pancakes. We usually have cold cereal. Something put her in a good mood. Mr. Jensen must have given her a royal fucking after dumping his load in the bathroom thinking about me. The son was still at the friend's house. It was just the three of us. I kept watching how happy Mrs. Jensen was acting. Mr. Jensen paid more attention to me. I would have fucked him on the kitchen table right in front of his wife.

I don't know how I got so obsessed with cock since I had only once seen a hard on, and that was yesterday, But, I wanted to hold one and feel one explode its seed inside me. I need to get a little better control of myself. Or, at least my pussy.

Caleb and I met and were out making calls that morning. I kept looking at him. Wondering if he ever jacked off like Mr. Jensen. Wondering if his cock was like Mr. Jensen's or maybe even bigger. I couldn't get my mind off the night before with Mr. Jensen watching me in the bathroom and then me spying on him.

My mind was made up that I needed fucked. If I didn't like it I could go back to masturbation, but I needed to know what a man inside me would feel like. I tried acting giggly and touchy feely with Caleb. Either he didn't care or was too stupid to understand I would let him fuck me. Sure, it's against the rules. But, free pussy is free pussy. Wake up, Dumbass.

At the end of the day, after telling Caleb goodbye, I headed for home with thoughts in my head if it would be wrong for my first fuck to be with someone three times my age. Mr. Jensen in his fifties is right on the edge of not only being old enough to be my father, but old enough to be my grandfather as well. Indeed! I have seen his cock and am fascinated by it. He has kept himself in shape for his age. Bottom line is ... I know he wants to fuck me.

Things were quiet when I went into the house. Neither Mrs. Jenson or her son were home. About an hour later I was in my room when Mr. Jensen pulled into the driveway. He always had to park outside because his side of the garage was piled full of stuff. I had never been alone with him. My cunt juices started churning. I wanted to go downstairs to see him.

I was wearing a white t-shirt with the emblem of a CRT ring on the front and a pair of blue Capri pants. I looked at my self in the mirror. The CRT on the shirt was between and above my nipples. Did I dare take off my bra? Fuck yes? I took off the shirt, removed the bra, put back on the shirt. I studied myself in the mirror again. Jesus! When the fabric touched my nipples you could plainly see the outline. I was thinking Mr. Jensen might enjoy a little tease.

Another glance as I was about to leave ... and what the heck. Why not take off the panties, too? I was feeling really wicked. I sat on the bed and removed the Capri pants. My panties came down next. I pulled them off my feet. I took them and my bra and put them under my pillow to put back on when Mrs. Jensen got home.

I was naked from the waist down. I suppose going downstairs like that wouldn't be right. I rubbed my hands through my bush and down in towards my moistening cunt. I may not have tits, but I have a woman's pussy and a great ass. I know that from seeing other girls at school and my older sisters. In reality God gave me tiny tits and a big pussy.

Anxious to get downstairs, I sat and pulled on my Capri pants again. Checking myself in the mirror, I should easily get Mr. Jensen all worked up. My nipples showed through enough to get his attention. If he looked at my snatch it wasn't hard to imagine what my exposed pussy would look like. I was set. My mind almost made up to fuck him when I got the chance I headed down the stairs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kaitlyn's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds