• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Family of His Own Pt. 01

A Family of His Own Pt. 01

12

John pulled into the driveway of his girlfriend's suburban home. He knew that Chelsey, her parents, Rick and Karrie, and her sister Hayley were all inside enjoying a long Memorial Day weekend together. Chelsey and Hayley were both in their mid-twenties and were extremely attractive. In fact John spent a lot of time thinking about Chelsey's sister Hayley. She was the prettier of the two sisters, with curly brown hair, perfect Italian facial features, and an incredibly voluptuous body -- she dressed to show it off. She looked like a bustier Rachel Ray. Chelsey was also sexy: thin with long, thick brown hair, perky b-cup boobs, and a cute little ass that he loved to squeeze. He thought about Hayley's ass a lot too and how the family jokingly referred to it as the "Hay-lo" because it was a lot like Jennifer Lopez's large and shapely ass. John's mind often wandered here, and he wondered what Hayley really thought about it. It seemed a bit harsh to point out the size of a woman's ass in front of her and others.

John was not on the same wave-length about anything with Chelsey's parents. They didn't really like him as a possible future son-in-law and took every opportunity to let their feelings known to Chelsey, basically driving her clinically insane. John used this to his advantage, playing on Chelsey's guilt to get a lot of things from her -- kinky sex, money, her time and energy, and a huge collection of pornography -- videos and photos -- of Chelsey doing just about everything. He never looked at it, just collected it, encrypted it, and stored it away.

Hayley was duplicitous about John. While she flirted heavily with John, especially when drunk, she expressed her displeasure with John to her parents -- maybe to fit in better with them, or maybe because she was jealous. Hayley's boyfriend, Alex, was a tall, gangly, unattractive guy which explained the heavy flirting -- not only was she not completely satisfied with her own relationship with Alex, but she had such poor self-esteem, perhaps because she was on the heavy side, that she didn't think she could do much better.

Rick, the 'man' of this house full of women was a short, angry, opinionated man. He was the dictionary definition of 'pussy-whipped' because he always capitulated to his loud wife and equally loud, needy daughters. He kept in good shape, and was probably considered handsome to other women, but not that John could see through his nasty, sad disposition. Karrie, the aforementioned loud wife, was getting heavy like any woman in her early fifties, and because she was also short, the weight settled into her mid-section, from her fat boobs down to her growing hips and flabby belly.

John was considering a break-up with his needy girlfriend because of all of these things, but now was excited because ever since the bizarre night he met that woman at the conference in Chicago, he was able to convince people to do seemingly anything he wanted. He was at the hotel bar, contemplating his deteriorating relationship, when a woman who introduced herself as Amanda sat down and asked what the problem was. He asked if it was that obvious with a laugh, and she said that it was. He told her the whole situation, and she just looked him in the eye and said, "Well, from now on, you can have anything you want from anyone, you just need to look them in the eyes, speak authoritatively, and they will do whatever you want, forever." Then she touched his hand, and the next thing he knew he was alone again at the bar. He thought it was odd as he hadn't been drinking anything, so shook it off with a laugh, writing it off on his active imagination.

The next day he decided at the spur of the moment that he should give it a try. John looked the hotel desk clerk at the Chicago Marriott in the eye while checking out and said that she should not charge him for his room. She looked at him with a smile. "Of course, Sir. No charge." When he checked his bill and credit card statement online that night, there was no charge at all from the hotel. He called to confirm and they said that there was no charge and wouldn't be any time he wanted to stay there according to a note in the system.

John went into Starbucks the next morning, looked the young male barista in the eye and asked for a free latte. "Absolutely, Sir. Just one?" was the barista's reply.

"Actually," John said maintaining eye contact, "I buy so much coffee here that it's time you paid me."

"How much would you like, Sir," the young man asked as he opened the cash drawer. He took out the stack of $20 bills and handed it over. "This enough?"

"Yes, I'm sure it is," John said surprisingly. He took the money and sat down at a table, counting it out. Shit, this is $240! Another barista brought him his latte and put it down. She had a gorgeous figure, but a nose ring that grossed John out. "Thanks," John said. "And take out that nose ring and never wear it again." She did exactly as he said, threw the ring in the garbage, and turned and went back to work as if nothing had happened.

As he sipped his free latte and stuffed the cash into his wallet, an attractive woman in a business suit sat down at the table next to him. He smiled at her and said hello, looking her in the eye. She said hello back and smiled. He said, "Sit over here," pointing to the empty chair across from him. She picked up her stuff and came over. He asked her name, she said that it was Christy. Christy was a beautiful woman, probably about 30, and had gigantic breasts -- her cleavage showing through her lace, low-cut blouse.

"Christy," John looked at her in her deep blue eyes. "Give me your phone."

Christy didn't hesitate and took her iPhone out of her purse, placing it on the table and pushing it over to John. John picked it up and began to look through it. He noticed a number she had called several times. Noticing her wedding ring, he asked her if the number she had just called was her husband.

"Yes, that's Jeff's number." Christy replied nonchalantly.

"Good. Call him and tell him that you're going to be late tonight." She picked it up and called Jeff. She said that she wouldn't be home until late, and that he was on his own for dinner. She hung up and handed the phone back to him.

"Excellent," John couldn't believe what was happening. "Christy, you look great in that suit."

Christy blushed a little and said, "thank you, Sir."

"Christy, how big are your breasts?" he asked, nervously but excitedly as well.

"I wear a 38 DD bra, Sir."

"Please call me John," John said. "Wow, those are pretty big. They look like they're straining under your blouse. Is that comfortable?"

"No, it's not."

"Well, why don't you take your bra off and give it to me?" John's heart was thumping, and he felt his dick grow in his pants. He turned Christy's iPhone video function on and pointed the lens at her.

Christy immediately took her suit jacket off, unbuttoned her blouse, and reached back to unsnap her bra, her breasts spilling out from the front, sides, and bottom of her white bra. As she unsnapped it and her tits fell out onto her chest and stomach, he looked around the coffee shop. It was packed, but no one looked like they saw what was going on, or that they cared! He looked back at Christy, topless and sitting across from him, looking at him as if asking for the next instruction. She handed the folded bra over to John, smiled, and leaned back in her chair.

"Better?" John asked her with a smile.

"Much, thank you!"

"Yeah... for me too," John said with amazement, staring back at her huge tits. He reached across the table with his free hand, and grabbed one of Christy's huge nipples, tugging it gently. She continued to smile.

"I'm going to keep your phone and your bra," John said, turning the camera off and putting it into his pocket. "Go ahead and put your shirt and jacket back on, Christy."

She put the shirt on over her unrestrained tits, and put her jacket back on. "Thank you, that's much more comfortable," Christy said with the same smile.

The now nose-ring-less barista came back over to clean a table next to them and John called her over. "What's your name?"

"Heather, Sir," the barista replied with a smile.

"Heather, have you ever kissed a girl?" John asked, his boner hard as a rock at this point, but he was still nervous.

"No, Sir, I haven't," Heather replied.

"Well, Heather, I want you and Christy to make out and feel each other up a bit. Sit over on the bench there."

Christy got up, walked over to the bench with Heather, sat down, and they kissed each other passionately as if they had been together for years. John shook his head with amazement. He took Christy's phone out and took a photo and texted it to the number that Christy had just used to call her husband. Christy's phone started to ring immediately. It was Jeff. John smiled deviously, ignored the call, and put the phone back into his pocket.

"Goodbye, girls," John said. "Enjoy your new lives together!" Christy and Heather both looked up and smiled then went back to making out with each other, Heather with her hands on Christy's huge boobs and Christy grabbing Heather's ass.

After a few more tests -- the bank to pick up some cash, a random office building to get strangers to do various things, a restaurant for a free meal served by a topless waitress -- John knew that things had changed for him in a HUGE way. Now what to do about it? He watched the video from Christy's iPhone and decided not to call Chelsey to break up with her while she was up with her parents. He decided, instead, to pay them a visit. He wanted to see just how far his new-found 'powers' would take him. And he also really wanted some revenge on the people who had made the past few years a living hell for him.

So here he was, in the driveway of the house, ready to go inside and change the game.

"I'll get it!" Karrie said as she ran to the door. "Who could that be?" she wondered aloud as she looked out the side window. She opened the door and at first looked shocked. Then she smiled once John looked her in the eye.

"Hi Karrie," John said, smiling.

"Oh, hi John," Karrie said, smiling back. "Come on in."

"Thanks," John said as he walked in. "I'll leave my shoes on this time," John said, already testing the waters. Karrie was known as the "Shoe Nazi" by anyone who visited the house as she made everyone take off their shoes so as not to track germs into her germophobic world.

"Of course, John!" Karrie said cheerily. He leaned in to give Karrie a kiss, and decided to kiss her on the lips to see her reaction. Her only reaction was to put her arms around him and kiss him back. This is going to be fun! John thought as he patted her ass.

John walked into the kitchen behind Karrie where Rick, Chelsey, and Hayley were all eating dinner. "Look who's paid us a nice surprise visit!" Karrie chirped as her family looked up at John. Chelsey got up from her chair but John looked at her in the eye and said, "Sit."

"Yes, of course," Chelsey said with a smile on her face.

He looked at Hayley in the eye and said, "you get up instead, Hayley."

"Yes, John," Hayley said, standing beside her chair at the table.

"You too, Rick," he looked at the man he couldn't stand whose expression changed immediately from disgust to a pleasant, respectful smile. He stood beside his chair and awaited instructions.

"Now that I have everyone's attention," John said looking at each of them, "I'm here to change your lives!"

"Thank you, Sir," they all replied in unison.

"What I have in mind is to really change the dynamics of your family completely. Sort of a grand social experiment," John continued. Rick continued to look pleasantly at John while Hayley looked over at her mom, now standing behind Chelsey, and smiled.

"First, I've asked a photographer and videographer to come over to the house to take some family portraits then set up some equipment to help me document the experiment," John continued. "So I'd like you all to go upstairs, shower, put on some make up, do your hair, and get into your favorite dressy clothes and don't come down until I call for you individually. Karrie, you need to put on your gold dress that you wore to the weddings last year. Chelsey, stay down here. Rick you use the guest room, Karrie the master suite, and Hayley your room. Oh, and everyone leave your cell phones on the counter before you go up."

They all dropped their phones on the counter and walked upstairs leaving Chelsey at the table. John sat down next to Chelsey at the seat formerly occupied by her father.

"Hi John," Chelsey said, smiling.

"Hi Chels," John looked her deep into her eyes. "Don't talk to me until I talk to you first you stupid cunt."

"Sorry, you're right, I am," Chelsey answered lowering her head.

"Thanks, I know that," John responded. "I'm here to get some revenge on you and your family, Chelsey. What do you think about that?"

"We deserve it, John," Chelsey replied sullenly.

"Yes, you do," John smiled. Chelsey smiled vacantly back. But it was still her, just in a mood that he had never seen before -- one of obedience and selflessness. Shocking, John thought. "Ok, get upstairs to your room, clean up, and wait for me to call. Don't interact with anyone. And give me your phone."

"Yes, of course," Chelsey stood up and walked toward the stairs handing her smart phone over to John who scrolled through it. The doorbell rang and John let the photographers and technicians in with all of their equipment. They all had vacant smiles on their faces. "Set up in the family room first, then after they all come down we can start the portraits and the rest of you can go ahead and rig the video up in the bedrooms and bathrooms."

The family room looked like a photo studio complete with high-tech camera equipment, lights, reflectors, and backdrops. There was a portrait camera set up with a nice looking woman behind it and a video camera set up next to it with another woman fiddling with the connection between the camera and the laptop set up next to it. "We're ready, Sir," the photographer said.

"Great, I'll start calling them down, just take whatever photos I tell you to take plus whatever ones you feel would look good, and keep the video rolling," John said. They both agreed.

"Rick," John yelled up the stairs, "Come on down now."

Rick came out of the guest room wearing a gray suit and blue tie and descended the stairs. He walked into the family room and stood in the area in front of the camera. The photographer took some photos of him alone.

"Rick, you ready for a fun time tonight, buddy?" John asked.

"Yes, absolutely, whatever you say," Rick smiled.

"Karrie, come down," John yelled again. "Karrie emerged in a brown low-cut dress with a gold sash and gold jacket. Bob remembered the dress from when she wore it to a family wedding last year. She looked pretty good showing an ample amount of cleavage and her hair and make-up done just right. He reached over and put his finger between her breasts. Karrie smiled and stuck her chest out a little bit.

"Nice cleavage, Karrie. Let's take a few shots of Rick and Karrie together." The photographers continued to pose them for their portraits. "Rick, would you mind if I gave your wife a kiss?"

"No, of course not," Rick said. John grabbed Karrie around the waist and kissed her on the lips. Karrie kissed John back. John grabbed her ass as Rick looked on, watching. John grabbed Karrie's tits and massaged them as he continued to make out with her, then backed away from her. Karrie was flushed and smiled at John and then Rick.

"Ok, Karrie and Rick, when I bring your daughters down we'll pose for a lot of photos, then I'll explain what's going to happen from here on out. Then we'll start your new lives. Sound good?"

"Yes, thank you John!" they both exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Chelsey, come down," John yelled up. Chelsey emerged wearing a small, form-fitting black dress. As she came down the stairs John looked up and saw that she was still smiling. Such an odd site for him, he thought. He was beginning to remember what it was like to like her at the start of their relationship. He smacked her ass as she walked by. "Step in front of your parents for some photos before we bring Hayley down."

Chelsey did as instructed and the photographers took several shots of the three posing together. Then he called out for Hayley, who emerged from her room in a matching black dress to Chelsey's albeit larger in the chest and posterior. Her tits were popping out of the top of her dress, John noticed. She stepped in front of the camera and started to pose with her family. The photographer, as instructed by John, took photos of Rick and Chelsey together, Haley and Rick together, Rick with the girls, Karrie with the girls, and in many poses.

"Ok, now that I have you all together, let me explain how this is going to work," John explained. Rick, first thing Monday, you need to go to the bank and withdraw all of the money you have. Bring the money here. Then call and take an extended sick leave from your job at the pharmacy starting immediately. Understand?"

"Yes, absolutely," John answered.

"Chelsey, call your boss tomorrow and quit your job, and sign your condo over to me."

"Ok!" Chelsey answered happily.

"Hayley, call and quit your job, break up with Alex, and tell him that you're moving out and that movers will come pick up your stuff in the next few weeks. Capiche?"

"Si, capiche!" Hayley answered.

"Karrie, you really don't have to do anything because you really just sit on your fat ass in front of the TV and don't do anything or own anything to begin with. So nothing for you to do but whatever I want you to do."

"Gotcha, whatever you want," Karrie repeated with a smile.

"I'm going to change your family roles around a bit here too. Rick, for the next however long it takes, your goal is to get Chelsey and Hayley pregnant. You'll need to have sex with them each at least twice a day to make sure of it. I'll make a schedule out of who you'll sleep with each night and we'll do some group activities to be sure that they have every opportunity to conceive. Chelsey and Hayley, you need to both stop taking birth control immediately, and you'll need to get creative to keep Rick interested enough to keep having sex with the two of you so often. Get it?"

Rick, Chelsey, and Hayley all nodded their heads and smiled then looked at each other.

"Karrie, you're going to be the family maid for now on and my personal servant. While Rick is busy getting these two pregnant, you and I will sleep together in the master bedroom. Then, once they are pregnant, it's your job to take care of them and be sure that they carry these children to term. I'll help and we'll be documenting it pretty closely along the way. At that point, Rick, you'll need to go back to your job. Got it?"

They all nodded in agreement.

"Chelsey and Hayley, once you're both pregnant you'll become a couple. Your only concern will be to bring these kids to term, give birth, and then you'll get married and live together to raise them."

Hayley and Chelsey looked at each other and smiled.

"So first, Karrie, you need to give Rick up for a period of time to Chelsey and Hayley, and I want you to present and introduce them to Rick so he can get started immediately."

Karrie nodded and gave Rick a 'goodbye' kiss of sorts, and then kissed both her girls. She turned back to Rick and grabbed Chelsey and said, "Rick, I'll present Chelsey, your oldest daughter, to you first. Chelsey is a beautiful girl, as you already know, and very intelligent. What you may not know is that Chelsey has a perfect set of boobies! She wears a b-cup bra, and her nipples are very cute. As athletic as she is, her butt is perfectly fit and she has a nice flat tummy." Karrie turned Chelsey around so her back was facing her father. She slowly pulled Chelsey's dress up over her butt cheeks to reveal a black thong to Rick. Rick smiled as Karrie took his hand and placed it on Chelsey's ass. "Go ahead, give it a squeeze!" Karrie said laughing as she squeezed one cheek and Rick squeezed and rubbed the other. Chelsey turned her head and winked at her father as he felt her up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Family of His Own Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds