• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • That Fateful Weekend Ch. 10

That Fateful Weekend Ch. 10

123

This is a continuing story, please read the previous chapters first, then you will know what brings us to details of this chapter.

Starting with this chapter I am going to be jumping ahead in time only to stop at certain interesting points along the way which will detailed for you in each chapter.

This story is very long and has many true facts about one family's life and lifestyle. The names of the characters have been changed to protect the persons involved.

This story was written to entertain and reinforce the ideal that during our lifetime we make choices and there are always consequences for those choices. Sometimes the consequences are great and work out well while other times the consequences are not so good and we have to be willing to accept the penalty for our bad choices.

For the record: All characters in this story are legal aged!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 10 -

Moving ahead one year:

Over the past year since Donna gave birth to our daughter Kim, my mom and Beth came back to visit several times. During those visits they've stayed with us from a few days to a couple of weeks.

They've been so influenced by our lifestyle both of them are living as nudists in their own homes. Both our moms have been working on our dads to join them and enjoy the nudist lifestyle however our dads will only be nude at home with their wife.

Sarah and Mike have become very close friends and now occupy the lovely studio apartment we've fixed up over our garage. However they spend most of their time in the main house with us. We hang out, eat together, swim in the pool together and generally enjoy each other's company. The relationship Donna and I share with Sarah and Mike is just what we needed since we didn't know anyone when we moved out here from our home town.

Over the past year we've ordered food and had it delivered. It's still a thrill for Donna and Sarah to answer the door nude and watch the expression on the delivery person's face. They've even had a couple of female delivery persons who also enjoyed the view of their naked body with their small breasts and bald pussies.

Sam has been back a few times to deliver food to us. The first time he came to our house Sarah answered the door nude and let Sam get a good look at what he could never have. When Sarah opened the door to Sam, she stood with her feet parted facing Sam. He took a few seconds to look up and down Sarah's body and then asked her if she would go out with him.

Sarah intentionally used her finger to rub her clit as she talked and Sam watched. Sarah smiled and told him her body belonged to Mike and he would never have a chance to get any closer to her body than he was at that time.

Finally Sarah had to remind Sam that he was there to deliver the food which broke his spell and he pulled the food out of the insulated bag. After paying for the food, Sarah blew him a kiss and told him, "I hope you have wonderful wet dreams thinking about me."

One night, after we had put our daughter Kim in her bed, the four of us were sitting in the living room watching a movie when the phone rang. Donna got up to answer the phone and I put the movie on pause so she wouldn't miss any of it.

Donna picked up the portable phone and walked back into the living room and sat down next to me. She talked to the person on the phone without giving me any clue who she was speaking with. I looked at her questioningly and she finally said, "Let me ask Matt and see what he says."

Donna looked at me while still holding the phone to her ear and said, "Your parents are over at my parent's house and mom called to ask if we would like to have all four of them come out this weekend and stay for a week."

I made a face while looking at Donna, which made everyone giggle and asked, "Have our fathers agreed to live by our house rules?"

Donna asked her mom, "Are you sure that dad and Tom understand they will have to be nude while they are here, without exception?"

We saw Donna smile broadly and then she said, "Sure mom, we would love to have the four of you come and visit us, ok, we'll look forward to seeing you this weekend. It's been to long since we have seen our fathers." Donna talked to her mom for another five minutes before saying, "Goodnight, I love you."

Donna finished talking then turned to us and said, "Our dads have finally decided to try social nudism. As a matter of fact, at this very moment both of our parents are sitting at my parent's house and none of them are wearing clothes!"

I was surprised to hear Donna relate that last bit of information to us and asked her, "Are they practicing for their visit here?"

Donna smiled and said, "This is the first time all four of them have been naked together and from what mom just told me, they are going to get together every night this week so they can practice before they arrive here."

Looking around the room I said, "I think we should celebrate when they arrive and we can have a BBQ on Saturday."

Donna thought that was a great idea and I looked at Sarah and Mike and asked them, "What's your schedules like for this weekend?"

Sarah said, "There's plenty of time, we can make arrangements to have Saturday off."

Mike agreed with Sarah then said, "I'll help you get ready so everything will be perfect for the party."

We talked briefly about what we needed to get done and then turned back to watch the movie.

During the next few days each of us did what we had to do during the day and at night we prepared for the pending visitors. Donna and I had a few open conversations with Sarah and Mike present. We speculated on the possibilities which might happen during parents stay.

Donna asked me if there was a way for me to schedule to leave the office early on Friday so I could be home when our parents arrived. I told Donna I didn't see a problem taking off early unless there was an emergency or an important meeting called at the last minute.

"Once your parents arrive, we can make ourselves scarce so we don't interfere with your family" Mike said.

Looking at Mike and Sarah I said, "Both of you live here with us, we don't want you to feel out of place when visitors come because as far as Donna and I are concerned, you are part of our family."

Sarah smiled looking between Donna and me saying, "Mike and I love you guys and both of you are just like family to us as well."

Friday morning I went to work, Sarah and Mike stayed home to help Donna with the last minute things but overall we were ready for our visitors. Inwardly I was nervous and hell wondering what would happen when our parents arrived but outwardly I acted like I had everything under control.

At lunch time I stopped by my boss's office and asked if there was anything important happening for the rest of the day. When he told me there wasn't, I asked him if I could leave early so I could be home when our parents arrived. He smiled and told me to have a good time.

I had a refreshing drive home without all the normal traffic. Upon arriving home I was greeted at the front door by Donna who told me to hurry up and get out of my clothes. I looked at her questioningly and she said, "Mom called about twenty minutes ago and said they would be here in about a half an hour. So there isn't much time left before they get here."

I rushed to the bedroom with Donna hot on my heels and as I started taking off my suit I asked Donna, "Did your mom sound ok or did she sound apprehensive?"

Donna said, "Matt she sounded normal and I don't think we have anything to worry about. I just wanted all of us to be here and nude when they arrived."

Mike walked into our bedroom and handed me a cold beer. After clinking our bottles he said, "Cheers!" Then he turned and walked out.

Suddenly we heard Sarah yell from the living room, "We have company!"

The three of us walked through the hallway towards the living room where we saw Sarah holding Kim. With a little bit of apprehension I walked to the door with the others close behind me. I looked at the others and then opened the door and all of us stepped out on the porch.

We watched everyone getting out of the car. I said, "Hey, I'm glad you made it safely. How was your trip?"

Mom said, "We had a wonderful trip, I'm so glad to be here and I can't wait to get out of these clothes."

All of us laughed and when I looked at my father and father-in-law, I saw both of them looking our way. Since Mike and I are males, I don't think they were looking at us.

Both my mom and Beth rushed up on the porch and hugged all of us while our fathers went around to the trunk of the car and pulled out four suitcases. Mike and I walked out to the back of the car where I shook hands with my dad and father-in-law before introducing Mike to both of them. Each of us grabbed a suitcase and walked towards the house.

Noticeably our moms were very talkative and our dads were being quiet. Beth asked Sarah if she could hold the baby and once Kim was in her arms she walked over to our dads and asked, "Isn't she beautiful?" Both dads nodded their heads affirmatively.

Donna took Kim in her arms and hugged her saying, "She's beautiful just like her grandmothers."

Both Brenda and Beth giggled over Donna's comment and cooed while talking baby talk as they played with Kim over Donna's shoulder. Kim started to fuss so Sarah went to the kitchen make a bottle of milk for Kim while Donna took Kim to the nursery for a diaper change and a nap.

My mom was the one who started the ball rolling and said, "Come on Tom let's go to our room and get out of these clothes." Dad picked up his and her suitcase and followed mom down the hall to the room she used every time she stayed with us.

Beth was the next one to head down the hall saying over her shoulder, "Come on Jake, I agree with Brenda, it's time to get naked so we can relax." Jake picked up the two small suitcases before following Beth towards the bedroom.

Both of our parents were gone about twenty minutes before we heard them coming down the hall with Beth and Brenda leading the way.

I looked at my father and father-in-law and asked if they would like a beer. Both were quick to accept my offer. Sarah turned towards the refrigerator before me and said, "I'll get them a beer."

Donna made her way over to her father and when she stepped close to him to give her dad a hug, he tried to lean in and give her a small hug but she stepped in close to him and hugged him with her naked body mashed against his. In a quiet voice loud enough for us to hear she said, "I love you dad."

Jake pulled his shoulders back from his daughter while their hips pressed tightly together, looking at Donna he said, "Wow, I never would have guessed that I would be hugging my naked daughter especially with me being naked. I love you to darling and always will."

As Sarah walked up to our fathers, Donna stepped away from her dad saying, "This young lady is Sarah and her boyfriend Mike is standing over there next to Matt. They live here with Matt and me."

Sarah handed each of our fathers a beer. Looking at Jake she asked, "Don't I get one of those hugs like Donna got?"

While Donna stepped over to my dad to hug him, Sarah stepped up to Jake and threw her arms around his neck and mashed her naked body against him. At first Jake didn't react. After a few moments he reached his arms around Sarah and pulled her closer to him. When the hug ended Sarah stepped back. Jake was now sporting a rather large hard-on. Sarah looked down at his hard cock before reaching out and taking it in her hand and shaking it up and down saying, "I'm honored to make your acquaintance too."

That was the ice breaker everyone needed. Just those few words caused all of us to break out in moment of lighthearted laughter.

Sarah stepped up to my dad next and threw her arms around his neck and mashed her naked body against his. Dad was quicker to respond and he not only reached around Sarah pulling her tight against his body but he leaned backwards picking Sarah up. Dad held her up off the floor for a few seconds before putting her back down again.

Again once Sarah stepped back from the hug she looked down at Dad's hard cock. She reached out and held dad's cock and looked at Donna saying, "It is truly an honor to be saluted by such beautiful organs such as these two." Once again everyone broke out in friendly laughter.

Sarah reached out and pulled both Jake and my dad into a three way hug with one of them on each side of her. Mom spoke up and said, "Ya know, I've always loved that girl and she has once again proven she has the ability to make everything alright."

When the hug broke up mom walked over to Jake and Beth walked over to my dad and moved in close for a hug of their own. Stepping back from the hug each of them was holding the cock of their partner. Beth looked at mom and with a broad smile on her face she asked, "What do you think, should we take care of these men after that young floozy got them all excited?"

As if they had practiced their next action, both simultaneously dropped to their knees and pulled the cock of their partner into their mouths. Both men were totally surprised by the actions of the wives and within a few seconds both tried to pull away.

Mom looked over at dad and said, "Tom for the first time in your life, relax and enjoy what Beth has for you."

Beth looked up at Jake and said, "Jake, Brenda will take care of that wonderful hard cock you have there. This is a special moment and I want you to just go with the flow."

Both men looked at each other without saying a word and then down at their wife sucking the other man's cock.

Donna looked at Sarah and with a wink and a wave of her hand both of them stepped forward to the place where dad and Jake were standing having their cocks sucked. Donna motioned for Sarah to go to my dad while she stepped up to her father.

Donna looked her dad in the eye and then stepped in closer to him before she tenderly pulled his face to hers until their lips met in a loving kiss. As they were kissing Donna used her hand to guide her father's hand from her breast down her body to her wet pussy. At first Jake resisted touching his daughter between her legs but Donna pulled her lips back and whispered, "I am offering my naked body to you, I want you to touch me, I want you to enjoy my body."

After a few moments Jake was freely moving his hand and fingers around Donna's pussy exploring her. He inserted a finger inside her and Donna purred lovingly while she continued to kiss her dad.

Sarah watched Donna with her father then followed her lead with my dad. At first my dad was reluctant to be seduced by such a young lovely creature as Sarah but once she moved his hand down to her wet pussy, he seemed to settle into the situation at hand. He used his fingers to explore between Sarah's legs and found her clit and started rubbing it. Within seconds Sarah's hips were pumping back and forth with the rhythm of dad's manipulations of her clit.

Within a few minutes both of our fathers were pumping their hips back and forth matching the sucking motions on their cocks. Dad was the first one to moan he was going to cum which caused Beth to increase her sucking and pumping while using her tongue to massage the underside of dad's cock.

A few seconds later dad broke his kiss with Sarah and said, "I'm cumming!" He groaned loudly and pushed his hips forward shooting his load into Beth's waiting mouth. Beth sucked and swallowed until there wasn't anything left. She pulled dad's cock out of her mouth and licked it like a lollipop until all dad's cum was cleaned up.

Almost at the same time Jake moaned loudly saying, "I'm cumming too!" He pushed his hips forward and mom took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and used her hand to pump Jake's cock as he squirted shot after shot down mom's throat. Mom swallowed all of Jake's cum and when he stopped cumming she sucked his cock a few more times to make sure he was clean when she finished.

Both mom and Beth stood up and smiled at each other and then traded places and stood in front of their own husbands. Mom looked into my dad's eyes and said, "Honey I don't want you to get the wrong impression, our nudity has nothing to do with sex but while you are here, please just go with the flow like if we were in Vegas.

"Why did Beth suck my cock in front of everyone and why did you suck Jake's cock if our nudity doesn't have anything to do with sex?" Dad asked mom with a stunned look on his face.

"Tom both you and Jake were standing here with a hard on which I am positive wouldn't go down on its own, not with all the lovely bald pussy walking around here. I really don't mind if Brenda helps me take care of you, after all we are close friends and for the past couple of years we have been family." Beth said.

"Matt, Donna, Sarah and Mike along with Brenda and I are nudists but we are also humans who enjoy the pleasures life has to offer. Tom and Jake I don't have to remind you that sex is one of those pleasures. It doesn't have to be done only behind closed doors." Beth finished saying.

Upon hearing that Donna interrupted and looked directly at our fathers saying, "Both of you can see all of us are as nude as you are. You are free to look at us as much as you want to but there is no plan for anyone to participate in any orgy. However with that being said, we are family and family members should love each other. In this house Matt and I have endorsed loving our family both mentally and physically."

Jake was first to speak up asking, "Honey are you saying what I think you are saying?"

Turning to Jake Donna stepped towards him once again embraced him while looking into his eyes she said, "I love you dad, I've always loved you but now I want to love you in a way that I had never dreamed of when I was younger."

"Jake, Brenda and I didn't want to tell you and Tom about this when we were at home because neither one of you would have come out here to visit. Brenda and I have talked and we agree with Donna and Matt's lifestyle and their openness about sexual things." Beth said as she stood next to her husband and daughter.

Donna walked over to my dad and embraced him in a hug and mom took over talking to dad and Jake by saying, "We are not going to complicate things by trying to tell you everything all at once but as you can see, all of us share and share alike while we're here."

Dad asked, "Does that mean everyone?"

I spoke up and said, "No one forces anyone to do anything here. In this house no means no. If someone does something and you don't say no, then the rest of us are going to assume you agree with the happenings."

I continued with, "I'm not changing the subject but I want to know is anyone hungry? I am."

The inquisitive mood in the room changed immediately and everyone started talking at the same time about what they wanted to eat. After a few minutes of buzz in the room I asked, "How about I fire up the grill and cook some hamburgers. We can have some chips and dip out on the patio until they are done. There was an agreeable mummer and everyone picked up their drink and headed out to the patio.

I went over to the freezer and took out some hamburgers and headed out to the patio. Mike said, "Matt go ahead and sit down and talk with your family, I'll take care of the grilling." I thanked Mike and went to take a seat at the table.

I noticed my father and Jake were allowing their eyes to roam around the patio looking at all the naked females. I noticed my dad tried not to be too conspicuous while he was taking glances between Donna's legs to see her wonderful bald tight lipped pussy. Then I noticed Jake was also taking peeks between his daughter's legs. I didn't let on to anyone that I had seen both of them checking out Donna however I also noticed both of them were sitting in their chair and each of them were semi-erect again.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • That Fateful Weekend Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds