• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Accidental Cougar

Accidental Cougar

Linda arrived home from work and fixed herself a martini. She went to the living room and sat in the oversized armchair. As she relaxed in the big chair, her thoughts drifted off to her daughter, Karri. Karri had started her freshman year at college just a month ago. She was 4 hours away and Linda had not seen her since she had left. Divorced, and with her only child away at school, the house seemed so big and empty.

Linda was trying to imagine how her daughter's day was going. Lost in her thoughts, she finished off the martini. She got up and fixed herself another martini. Sipping on the cool liquid, she decided to head upstairs and change out of her work clothes.

She climbed the stairs and headed down the hall for her room. She paused and looked in on Karri's bedroom. As she scanned the room, her eyes stopped on a picture of Karri with a couple of her friends. They looked so grown up, especially in contrast to the picture hanging next to it, that framed a 5 year old Karri.

As Linda sipped on her drink, she took note of her daughter's features. She became aware of how much her daughter had come to resemble her. They were both 5'4" and slender. Linda sported a 34C-23-34 frame. At a distance, the two would be very hard to tell apart.

She continued to gaze at the picture on the wall. As she looked at her daughter, she admired the slender legs well displayed in her mini skirt. As Linda felt the warming effects of the martini taking hold, she wondered if she would look as good in her daughter's mini skirt. It would be a big departure from her usual prim and proper dress. She usually wore knee length skirts and dresses for work.

Feeling bold from the martinis, Linda put her now empty glass down and opened the closet. Scanning along the clothes bar, she found her daughter's shorter skirts. She decided on a pink skirt and began to unzip her own skirt. She slipped out of her skirt and tossed it to the bed. As she started to step into the pink mini skirt, she felt a little excitement. She pulled the skirt up her legs and started to zip it up. Linda noticed the snug fit as she pulled the zipper up.

Linda turned and looked into the mirror. The snug skirt showed off her shapely rear and slender legs. Her normal attire did not display off her lower half as stunningly as this and she was quite surprised at the sexy woman staring back at her in the mirror.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she realized the her work blouse did not fit with her new skirt. She went back to the closet and pulled out a white sweater with buttons down the front. Linda unbuttoned her blouse, slipped off of her shoulders and tossed it over to the bed with the her skirt. Linda felt the soft sweater caress her skin as she slid her arms into the sleeves. After finishing the last button, she stared into the mirror and noticed the sweater hung on her like a second skin.

Before her in the mirror, stood a very sexy, 45 year old woman. A white sweater that ended at the top of the pink mini skirt, the mini skirt that stopped mid thigh, and then the white stockings contrasted by 3" high heeled black pumps. Linda didn't recognize the woman standing before her. She hadn't felt this sexy in a long time and reveled in the empowerment it brought.

Wondering how much farther she could take her new look, Linda started to unbutton the sweater. As she undid each successive button, the sweater opened and spread to reveal and frame her cleavage. She continued to the button even with her breasts. As she undid that button, the sides of her breasts came into view and was framed by her lacy bra just peeking out from under the sweater . The sweater seemed to hug her bra and breasts. Linda was quite pleased with her sex exuding look.

She decided to keep her new look outfit on for awhile and enjoy the feeling it gave her. She grabbed her martini glass and headed back downstairs. Not wanting to lose the combined feeling the liquor and the clothes were giving her, Linda decided to fix herself one more drink.

As the third drink sank her into a relaxed and contented state, she was startled out of it by a knock at the door. Forgetting she was not dressed in her normal conservative attire, she headed for the front door.

Linda figured it was a package delivery, so was a bit surprised when she opened the door to find her next door neighbor's son standing there.

Gavin was the same age as Karri and was one of her best friends growing up. Gavin stared at Linda's sexy attire and was momentarily speechless.

After regaining his speech, "Oh! Mrs Campbell. I thought Karri was home."

"No Gavin, she is still away at school. What made you think she was home?"

"I thought I saw her through her window. Seeing you, I guess it must have been you that I saw. Right now, you look just like her."

Hearing that, Linda suddenly remembered she was wearing her daughter's clothes. She became embarrassed at the thought that someone she knew saw her playing dress up in her daughter's clothes. That thought was soon overtaken by the realization that she was being mistaken for her 19 year old daughter. She was filled with a feeling of pride of being able to keep up her looks.

Linda became lost in her happy feeling. "Thank you Gavin for such an incredible compliment. You have made an old woman very happy"

"Oh Mrs Campbell, you are not old. You and Karri look like sisters."

"Well Gavin, you are going to have to come in and keep telling me those wonderful lies. You are having a great positive effect on my ego."

As they headed for the living room, Linda asked him if he wanted something to drink.

"Juice would be fine, if you have it."

"Would you like something with a little bit more bite? How about a beer?"

"Sure, that would be great if you don't mind."

Linda returned with a beer for Gavin and another martini for herself. Leaning over Gavin to hand him his beer, Linda was unaware in her inebriated state, that she was giving Gavin a grand view of her breasts.

Linda sat opposite Gavin in the armchair she had occupied earlier. They chatted and reminisced about the adventures Gavin and Karri had shared growing up. Finishing her 4th martini, Linda was feeling quite uninhibited.

"Gavin, do you really think Karri and I could pass for sisters?"

"Sure, Mrs Campbell! You and Karri are just about identical. From the back, I would not be able to tell you apart."

Linda stood up. "Do you think I look as good as Karri in her clothes?" Linda spun around to give Gavin a complete view.

"Why yes, Mrs Campbell. I think you look even better than she does in that dress and sweater."

"Thank you Gavin. And stop calling Mrs Campbell. Please call me Linda. I don't really like being called by my ex's name."

"You don't think this skirt is too short?"

"Oh no, I think you could pull off an even shorter skirt if you wanted to. You have a great pair of legs. You would look great in one of those micro minis."

Linda thought about that last compliment for a minute. "I have always wondered what I would look like in one of those really short skirts. Would you give me an honest opinion?"

"Linda, I would tell you if it didn't look good on you. You have a micro mini skirt?"

"No, I don't, but..." Linda started to pull the hem of her skirt higher. She stopped after a couple of inches. "How does this look?"

"Oh, that looks great!"

Encouraged with the results, Linda raised the skirt hem to just below her crotch. Gavin drank in the sight of his childhood friend's mother. When the tops of Linda's stockings came into view, he felt the hardness in his pants growing.

Linda couldn't believe she was showing herself off in such a wanton manner, but she couldn't help it. The more of her legs she revealed, the bolder she became.

For some strange reason, Linda thought about Gavin's earlier comment of seeing her in Karri's bedroom. "So you saw me in Karri's room earlier? Did you see me dressing?"

"Oh no, I just saw when you were leaving the room."

"Would you like to see what you missed?"

Gavin could only nod his head up and down.

Linda began to unbutton the sweater very slowly. When she had finished unbuttoning the sweater, she left it hanging on her shoulders just barely covering her breasts. She walked over to Gavin and turned so that her back was to him.

"Would you like to unzip me?"

Gavin said nothing. He reached up and pulled on the zipper. He gazed at her flesh as the small of Linda's back came into view. As the zipper continued its downward travel, the top of her white panty was revealed. The back was a mesh material and the top of her crack peered out at him. He stopped when the zipper had traveled its full course.

"Gavin, could you pull the skirt down my legs? It is a little snug on my hips."

Gavin grabbed the bottom of the skirt and began to pull the skirt down. Once it was past Linda's knees it fell to the floor. Gavin was now able to see that the whole back of Linda's panty was mesh and her wonderful ass crack was totally in view.

While Gavin took in Linda's derriere, Linda slipped the sweater backward off her shoulders, hitting Gavin in the head. She slowly turned around to face Gavin. As she turned, Gavin found himself staring into the front of Linda's panty. It was a very feminine lace. Gavin raised his head and stared at a matching lacy bra and the breasts it encased.

Linda reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She lowered each strap from her shoulders and let the bra fall to the floor. She knelt down and reached for Gavin's pants. She fumbled with the button and then yanked down on the zipper. She furiously pulled on the pants. She next reached for his boxers and pulled them down his thighs and over his knees. She grabbed his, now very hard, cock and licked the big bulbous head. Gavin moaned.

Encouraged by his moans, Linda engulfed his cock with her mouth. It had been such a long time since she had had sex with her long departed husband. Gavin was trying to hold it in, but Linda's mouth was not like anything he had ever experienced before. He exploded into her mouth. Linda began to choke on his cum. She pulled back coughing, leaving Gavin's cock convulsing in mid air. The sperm continued to spew out, hitting Linda in the face.

Linda felt the hot sperm hitting her face. It seemed like it would never stop. She felt the hot liquid dripping down off her chin and onto her chest. It dribbled down her chest, between her breasts and down to her navel. The sperm pooled in her navel before continuing down to her panty. Linda's panty soaked up the remains of Gavin's cum.

When Linda had recovered from Gavin's initial gushing, she looked for his cock. Finding it semi hard, she again began to lick the head. Gavin was soon growing to full size. Satisfied that he was ready to go again, Linda pulled her panty down and moved forward to straddle Gavin. She grabbed his cock and slowly lowered herself, guiding him into her drenched pussy.

Gavin moaned again as he felt the silky insides of Linda's pussy. Gavin felt her muscles grabbing and releasing his cock and giving it a massage that was pure ecstasy.

Linda rode her young lover like it was her first time. She felt the beginnings of an orgasm developing deep inside her. His cock seemed so hard and so large. She continued to impale herself on his pole. She heard his moaning and matched it with her own. Each time she lowered herself, she felt his cock hitting the top of her cavity. It felt so good. Her orgasm began to hit her and her whole body shook with ecstasy. Juices began to flow out of her.

Gavin felt Linda's body go into orgasm. His cock began somehow become even wetter than it was. Her juices were cascading onto his cock. He felt her juices run down and flood over his stomach. They ran down his scrotum and down into his crack. He was becoming soaked. He began to wonder if she was peeing on him, but the musky smell told him it wasn't.

As Linda's orgasm subsided, she fell forward into Gavin. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Her pussy was still trying to hang on to Gavin's member as it began to return to its normal size. She kissed him gently on the lips and then whispered, "Thank you Gavin. You were wonderful."

Gavin returned her hug and pulled her tightly to himself. He whispered back, "That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. Thank you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Accidental Cougar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 988 milliseconds